Summer mercato 2012
those are all great names can we get khedira tasci lol have a solid strong german presence
Have you guys seen this Milan derby video posted by xudong, in which De Sciglio played as LB with such confidence and composure?

(07-26-2012, 06:59 PM)xudong Wrote:

Hope Allegri will try him as our LB instead of wasting money to buy any craps.
lol, atene you really want to see De Sciglio as a starter it seems. Tbh, imo if the kid's ready then by all means I'm up for giving him the starting shirt. Thing is, last season we did only see him a couple of times and that's not a real indication that he's ready yet.

Either way, the way I see it we still need a new fullback. Presuming we can eventually sell Taiwo, Didac and Mesbah and De Sciglio and Abate are our starting fullbacks, then we would only have Antonini as backup and so would need another backup.

There's one other possibility too. Abate rumours are slowly growing with PSG, so maybe De Sciglio could play RB. I don't think Abate will be sold though personally, with maybe his agent looking to get a new contract?

(07-27-2012, 11:42 AM)Dha Brain Wrote: those are all great names can we get khedira tasci lol have a solid strong german presence

I don't think we'll see Tasci come now, especially if Mbiwa's bought. Tasci distanced himself from the rumours too and committed to Stuttgart.

(07-27-2012, 11:36 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Names of the day:
Kaká, Alessandro Matri, Micah Richards and Sami Khedira.

Personally I would say:

Kaka: No
Matri: Maybe as a squad player
Richards: Not particularly keen on him (btw, very unlikely imo)
Khedira: Not a player I would oppose by any means

(07-27-2012, 10:08 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Never forget Arsenal has a very good image in France thanks to Arsene Wenger and the big number of French players who have been involved in that team over the years ...

So if Arsenal comes in the race sooner or later, I wouldn't be that confident.

PS : I can't be French, I hate Arsene Wenger and Arsenal !! Big Grin

True, but Arsenal right now have bigger worries with Van Persie and getting others. Mbiwa as I'm aware was only linked to them, but I don't think would be priority, especially as they already have Mertesacker, vermaelen and koscielny.

If we don't mess around over this transfer, which I don't think we'll do as we need to do a lot of work this summer, then I think we'll get Mbiwa quite comfortably.
News all over the place are saying that Arsenal has signed Sahin on year loan. Suck it Galliani.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(07-27-2012, 12:46 PM)Kastriot Wrote: News all over the place are saying that Arsenal has signed Sahin on year loan. Suck it Galliani.

It's all over the web ?
I needed to search for it to find what : a rumour the guy could be loaned in Premier League (AS) and in Arsenal (Daily Mail).

Please, give your source as a consequence Sagrin

PS : Galliani said he will meet Perez in the USA ... Kaka, Sahin, Diarra, Kedhira and Carvalho in Milan ? Ahah, I don't even want half of that package.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I have my sources Geo. Im not a journalist i dont have to give them Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(07-27-2012, 12:46 PM)Kastriot Wrote: News all over the place are saying that Arsenal has signed Sahin on year loan. Suck it Galliani.

Arsenal supposedly already signed Ganso a month ago. Icon_lol2

(07-27-2012, 01:21 PM)GeoTav Wrote: It's all over the web ?
I needed to search for it to find what : a rumour the guy could be loaned in Premier League (AS) and in Arsenal (Daily Mail).

Please, give your source as a consequence Sagrin

PS : Galliani said he will meet Perez in the USA ... Kaka, Sahin, Diarra, Kedhira and Carvalho in Milan ? Ahah, I don't even want half of that package.

I don't want anybody from that package. I know that Sahin and Khedira can help the team, but they come from Real Madrid and I generally dislike anyone associated with them. Diarra and Carvalho can stay far far away from Milanello. I have very mixed feeling for Kaka. I don't want him back here at the moment, but I know that I will support him with all my heart if he does return.
(07-27-2012, 02:49 PM)xudong Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 12:46 PM)Kastriot Wrote: News all over the place are saying that Arsenal has signed Sahin on year loan. Suck it Galliani.

Arsenal supposedly already signed Ganso a month ago. Icon_lol2

(07-27-2012, 01:21 PM)GeoTav Wrote: It's all over the web ?
I needed to search for it to find what : a rumour the guy could be loaned in Premier League (AS) and in Arsenal (Daily Mail).

Please, give your source as a consequence Sagrin

PS : Galliani said he will meet Perez in the USA ... Kaka, Sahin, Diarra, Kedhira and Carvalho in Milan ? Ahah, I don't even want half of that package.

I don't want anybody from that package. I know that Sahin and Khedira can help the team, but they come from Real Madrid and I generally dislike anyone associated with them. Diarra and Carvalho can stay far far away from Milanello. I have very mixed feeling for Kaka. I don't want him back here at the moment, but I know that I will support him with all my heart if he does return.

I agree about these players : Diarra isn't even half of the player he is hyped to be, Carvalho is old, I don't like Khedira (never thought he was that good).

About Sahin, I don't know.

About Kaka', it would be good to have some real professional back in Milanello (despite all the stories about money, Kaka' is very professional), that can be a good example for the young players, and like we just sent all our oldies back to their home (or anywhere else), I would welcome him right now.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Quote:AS reports that Valencia will pay €0.8m to loan Dídac Vilà for a year. The buy-out clause is set at €4.2m.

If true, this must be one of the stupidest deals Galliani makes. Facepalm
Wish I understood anything we are doing. There is almost zero chance that 'he is not good enough'.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]