(08-10-2012, 09:10 PM)xudong Wrote: I am with Dev. My money is on Bonera/Acerbi. We should have a poll to predict the CD duo against Sampdoria, just for fun. 
Ranocchia Bonera
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
how in the hell you can give a place to acerbi insted of mexes or bobera insted zapata. maybe in the frist games but our CD most be mexes zapata because thay dont have competition in our sqvad
(08-10-2012, 09:10 PM)xudong Wrote: I am with Dev. My money is on Bonera/Acerbi. We should have a poll to predict the CD duo against Sampdoria, just for fun. 
Bonera and acerbi together are way to slow of a pairing, and also have bad positional sense, acerbi is a beast but he's so slow it annoys me, i dont rate him highly even if ive barely seen him play and bonera is always going to be bonera..
zapata mexes is my favoured cb pair hands down.
You guys forgot Yepes
Since the five are almost equally bad, I don't think it is hard to choose 2 among them  Let's randomize!
08-11-2012, 01:33 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012, 01:34 AM by WCmilan.)
Hahaha good idea seriously ...let's bring staam back anyone remember him:d
08-11-2012, 01:38 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012, 01:43 AM by xudong.)
(08-11-2012, 12:44 AM)Aficio Wrote: You guys forgot Yepes 
Since the five are almost equally bad, I don't think it is hard to choose 2 among them Let's randomize!
I didn't forget Yepes. I just have confidence in Acerbi and Bonera. 
(08-11-2012, 01:33 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Hahaha good idea seriously ...let's bring staam back anyone remember him:d
There is only one "a" in his last name; it is his first name "Jaap" that has two "a".
I will always remember him with very fond memory. Not just his header against Inter Milan in CL, but also that he was injured in his last game with Milan.  So was Jankulovski.
Since we are talking about former names, two words:
Roque Junior
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
I think all of you are being unfair towards Mexes. Why discuss his abilities prior to milan or predict the future, or discuss his wages. He played one season for us. Lets talk about that, bar two bigger mistakes he has been very solid. The almighty Nesta felt he was left out for Mexes by the coach, that has to mean smth??!!!!
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
08-11-2012, 03:19 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012, 03:21 AM by xudong.)
(08-11-2012, 01:53 AM)reza Wrote: Since we are talking about former names, two words:
Roque Junior
That's right, Roque Junior was also injured during the Champions League final. I don't remember, but was that his last game with Milan? His contract wasn't up at the time, was it?
Anyway, Forza RJ!  He could have a spot in this Milan's defense. 
(08-11-2012, 02:10 AM)Kastriot Wrote: I think all of you are being unfair towards Mexes. Why discuss his abilities prior to milan or predict the future, or discuss his wages. He played one season for us. Lets talk about that, bar two bigger mistakes he has been very solid. The almighty Nesta felt he was left out for Mexes by the coach, that has to mean smth??!!!!
Where has Mexes been in the summer? All the Italian NT players are back already, and they played more games than Mexes in the Euro.
Is he injured? Is he left out by Allegri? Has someone even talked about his situation? It is so quiet that it is strange.
08-11-2012, 04:15 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012, 04:16 AM by WCmilan.)
yes sorry it was stam, if i remember correctly that goal against inter was his only goal for us
He was a beast that guy, a player i miss would be serginho.. His crosses were so good and he was so fast, i wish we had a LB like that now
Do you guys remember dhorasoo
|