Summer mercato 2012
At this point I'm unconcerned about Mbiwa, I've already said why in the past but basically I think we'll do a Montolivo type thing if necessary (essentially secure some sort of deal with him personally and have patience with Montpellier).
(08-25-2012, 11:35 AM)Kastriot Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 11:24 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Official:[/b]

Sahin to Liverpool on Loan

Thtats why Mourinho is the best...he did everything to prevent a CL team getting Sahin. So detail -oriented.

Exactly. Mourinho is extremely detail-oriented, regardless of preparing for a match or a season. No matter how much he annoys/disgusts me, we have to give credit to him. Confused
aka xudong
What this also means is that we will have to pay over the odds for Kaka, since Mourinho will not think to give us any advantages over his own team.

Galliani is an outright fool for what he has done during this mercato. If he was so open to the possibility of losing our best players, is he so stupid not to have found the adequate replacements before selling them off?

Idiocy at its best right here. I'm so sad that we have this shortsighted clown as our head management. Even my four year old nephew could manage better than him.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(08-25-2012, 01:22 PM)Nalx Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 12:22 PM)ACMILAN1899 Wrote: S.S. Lazio are after Yanga-Mbiwa according milannews.it.

There you go, mate. I corrected it for you Icon_lol2

Anyway this is going to happen sooner rather than later. He's a player in demand and on his final year, so unless he already signed some pre-contract for us, other clubs will try to lure him out while Kojak trying to save up every cent and dime.

thank you I have not paid attention!!!!!!!
Allegri Wrote:I don’t know how far this Milan can go, but we have faith and want to prove ourselves, whether it is in first or fifth place."

That's his interview before the Samp match. By his own estimations, we are fighting for a Europa League spot now. His lack of confidence in management and the players shows so explicitly. Sagrin
(08-25-2012, 04:02 PM)Ryo Wrote: What this also means is that we will have to pay over the odds for Kaka, since Mourinho will not think to give us any advantages over his own team.

Galliani is an outright fool for what he has done during this mercato. If he was so open to the possibility of losing our best players, is he so stupid not to have found the adequate replacements before selling them off?

Idiocy at its best right here. I'm so sad that we have this shortsighted clown as our head management. Even my four year old nephew could manage better than him.

I doubt that Mourinho would be worried about this Milan right now even with Kaka...
(08-22-2012, 12:28 PM)sylrus Wrote: u say drenthe is good
but i say drenthe is mesbah
looks like u didnt read alot hisham
las diarra didnt want to come to milan
he rejected us twice
twice man
and carvalho is a better def than mexes even now

i didn't read about lass rejecting us .. my bad http://1.1.1.2/bmi/www.milanmania.com/fo.../blush.gif

but drenthe is faaaaaar better than mesbah

pato went from being a super hero in the making to a fringe player who honors us with a match or two every season for a hefty contract .. i can offer barbra pato's services for a lot less money http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.milanmania.com/fo...evilol.gif
but as for our squad we need a reliable forward .. DAMIAAAOOOO
(08-25-2012, 06:46 PM)LebRN Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 04:02 PM)Ryo Wrote: What this also means is that we will have to pay over the odds for Kaka, since Mourinho will not think to give us any advantages over his own team.

I doubt that Mourinho would be worried about this Milan right now even with Kaka...

Probably not. However, Mourinho does always hold Milan in very high regard, and I appreciate him for that.
aka xudong
fk u vidal and juve with your bs pk. .

Lets gooo parma
From Goal: Oh what's happened here? Lichtsteiner is offside, but a mistake forces him on a one against one against Mirante, who takes him down. The referee is unaware of what has happened, with the assistant behind the goal awarding it. Vidal to take.

Is the assistant behind the goal an idiot? Or has he been paid off Tongue
I thought these guys behind the goal are suppose to lower mistakes being made, not increase them.