(09-26-2013, 09:22 PM)Androgynous Wrote: It was in a Serie B, but he still did better than Allegri points-wise 
And well... Zamparini would fire himself if he had the desire to coach the team.
If Inzaghi gets the first-team, does that mean Gattuso is available for the youth? Poor kids, they'll get some nice slaps in the face 
Why not hiring Gattuso right now to boost the morale of our team ?
Or a Inzaghi-Gattuso duo could also be cool and a source of inspiration for the young players (for moment) and the others (next season ?) ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(09-27-2013, 08:02 AM)GeoTav Wrote: (09-26-2013, 09:22 PM)Androgynous Wrote: It was in a Serie B, but he still did better than Allegri points-wise 
And well... Zamparini would fire himself if he had the desire to coach the team.
If Inzaghi gets the first-team, does that mean Gattuso is available for the youth? Poor kids, they'll get some nice slaps in the face 
Why not hiring Gattuso right now to boost the morale of our team ?
Or a Inzaghi-Gattuso duo could also be cool and a source of inspiration for the young players (for moment) and the others (next season ?) ...
Doesnt sound bad. Fire Allegri, put in charge Pippo and Rinho until next season to work with the youth and arrange for Prandelli to come after the Euros. I really believe that both Roma and Inter will give us hard time securing the third place. If thats the case lets focus on Ses, De Sciglio, Poli, Niang, Balloteli, Cristante,Petagna. these are all talented players who can make a difference for us the future. To be honest this is the only strategy that I see we can benefit from. Otherwise we are dead in two-three years.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Goal.com
Gattuso wouldn't say no to inter or juve coaching job.
You broke my heart rhino. But I don't see you coaching any top ten in my lifetime.
OcMilano
Honestly, I don't really care if Rino manages either of them, at least he's honest.
Doubt the Milan job will be available any time soon, even if Seedorf doesn't last, so why should he limit himself? (But I wasn't upset with Leo so...)
Honestly, as much as I like Gattuso, at this point I don't ever see him coaching Milan. Also, rebuilding with Kaka is just a bad idea.