08-06-2014, 01:17 PM
|
Summer Mercato
|
(08-06-2014, 01:17 PM)reza Wrote:(08-06-2014, 12:59 PM)Beppe Wrote: Matri is still the worst signing IMO, as he costed us 12m. Yes. Every time I get reminded of that I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Talking about European football transfers in general, this window was one of many players available in contrast to previous ones. Some of them were kind of expensive, some of them rather cheap while there were quite a few youngsters with an asking price that actually made sense. Arsenal, for example, for the first time in ages, moved really strong. Or take Chelsea, they had an excellent window and they were done by mid July. Now, that's what you call organization . The problem is, these teams have money. We don't. We have absolutely nothing. But we might spend 12m on players like Matri from time to time.
08-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Slightly off-topic but how disgusting was it that we didn't withdraw our support for Tavecchio after his racist comments?
We are a deplorable club these days.
08-06-2014, 03:47 PM
(08-06-2014, 01:49 PM)Sputnik Wrote:(08-06-2014, 01:17 PM)reza Wrote: Good point. thats whats depresses me mostly, the little money we have is spend very badly. With the 12m of Matri we couldve done some good things on the market. I really hope we wont end up buying players like Pandev, Dzemaili, Armero.... it would not make sense to spend money on, as they arent better than the average bunch we already have.
08-06-2014, 04:11 PM
(08-06-2014, 03:35 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Slightly off-topic but how disgusting was it that we didn't withdraw our support for Tavecchio after his racist comments? Check the Serie A topic. We've been talking about it for a while now actually. On the topic of Diego Lopez though. I must say that he is an excellent keeper. However, I'm not quite sure if he speaks Italian though. I'm mention this because in a position like goalkeeper where you have to communicate with defenders, it would definitely be more difficult for a goalie who does not speak the language to fit in with the players. Add that to the fact that it would only be a season loan..maybe we would be better off getting a player who has already been in Serie A..?
Siamo a posto cosi.
08-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Thanks. Sorry--I should have checked everywhere.
08-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Quote:Milan Channel gave updates on Kevin Constant’s Trabzonspor medical, Pablo Armero and Diego Lopez. http://football-italia.net/53552/milan-a...iego-lopez Diego Lopez on permanent does make more sense than a loan deal IMO..and at 32 he is not too old to contribute as a goalkeeper.
Siamo a posto cosi.
08-06-2014, 05:01 PM
I dont think its too big a deal to not speak Italian, we dont have any Italian CB that should be playing (I hope Bonera doesnt play and same goes for Zaccardo). plus im sure they will be able to comunicate just fine, its not like Abbiati was the most vocal keeper in the world.
08-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Rumors related to Diego Lopez: 2.5M / year in 3 years is the problem for Milan. But Perez could give him to Galliani like a gift (free).
08-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Rumours that van Gaal has asked for De Jong. With our defensive structure and CDs losing De Jong without real proper replacement is not good at all.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|




