It worked out, didn't it? Also, Griezmann was missing in the second half. He wasn't running the channels like in the first half and I think Deschamp wanted more activity on the wing...
Reza, I agree that he was great for west ham this season. I caught quite a few games and he impressed. Even so, I didn't expect what I saw today. It was such a dominant performance. It's not every day that a single player dominates the field like that, pretty rare to see in today's game. I thought I was watching football 15 years ago when the #10 of a team would have such freedom and be everywhere creating, shooting, dribbling. I think he ended up with 9 opportunities created plus 1 assist and 1 super goal.
Reza, I agree that he was great for west ham this season. I caught quite a few games and he impressed. Even so, I didn't expect what I saw today. It was such a dominant performance. It's not every day that a single player dominates the field like that, pretty rare to see in today's game. I thought I was watching football 15 years ago when the #10 of a team would have such freedom and be everywhere creating, shooting, dribbling. I think he ended up with 9 opportunities created plus 1 assist and 1 super goal.







