PDA

View Full Version : Milan Goal Videos


Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Jawz
11-03-2004, 09:51
Originally posted by Smoje
I can download the torrent file, so I upload into my server:

Milan - Sparta Praga (http://usuarios.lycos.es/Smoje/MilanVSSpartaPrague.torrent) Many thanks.

Yeah, I'm not sure why I couldn't download it, but... it happens. Thanks Smoje and BastenBest.

Quivering
11-03-2004, 10:18
One problem only... it's extremely slow :groan:

Giovanni
11-03-2004, 10:30
has anyone the highlights?

GrymMannen
11-03-2004, 11:31
Milan 1-0 Sparta, Inzaghi (http://www.xtclips.com/MilSpa1.zip)

Milan 1-1 Sparta, Jun (http://www.xtclips.com/MilSpa2.zip)

Milan 2-1 Sparta, Shevchenko (http://www.xtclips.com/MilSpa3.zip)

Milan 3-1 Sparta, Shevchenko (http://www.xtclips.com/MilSpa4.zip)

Milan 4-1 Sparta, Gattuso (http://www.xtclips.com/MilSpa5.zip)

Dil dil
12-03-2004, 00:32
Thank you Grymmannen for puting Ac milan goals
against spart in the goals video because I didn't see milan
game here in america they showed us man united I did
enjoy seeing the goal specialy inzaghi goal hope you
always do good work and put other beautiful goals videos
:) :)

milan24
14-03-2004, 07:48
do you have other milan goals' video? the links i had it isnt working......thanks:-) forzamilan
Yuan

Goirre
14-03-2004, 16:55
Juve - Milan highlights, goal, match, something, anything! :D

!!!FORZA MILAN!!!

BastenBest
14-03-2004, 17:16
:D
Full match video
http://www.forzamilan.net/download/bt/JuventusVSMilan(www.forzamilan.net).torrent

From forzamilan.net:)

Fox@Mulder
14-03-2004, 17:55
Originally posted by BastenBest
:D
Full match video
http://www.forzamilan.net/download/bt/JuventusVSMilan(www.forzamilan.net).torrent

From forzamilan.net:)

That link doesn´t work for me ?? Same problem with the last one you posted - vs Samp.

Just get a white error site in Chinese.....

I have tried:

http://www.forzamilan.net/download/bt/JuventusVSMilan

http://www.forzamilan.net/download/bt/JuventusVSMilan.torrent

www.forzamilan.net/download/bt/JuventusVSMilan

www.forzamilan.net/download/bt/JuventusVSMilan.torrent

and so on, but nothing works.... can you help me out or post another link ??

TigerWings
14-03-2004, 18:04
Originally posted by Fox@Mulder
That link doesn´t work for me ?? Same problem with the last one you posted - vs Samp.

Just get a white error site in Chinese.....

I have tried:

http://www.forzamilan.net/download/bt/JuventusVSMilan

http://www.forzamilan.net/download/bt/JuventusVSMilan.torrent

www.forzamilan.net/download/bt/JuventusVSMilan

www.forzamilan.net/download/bt/JuventusVSMilan.torrent

and so on, but nothing works.... can you help me out or post another link ??

try this
Video BT from forzamilan.net (http://www.forzamilan.net/download/bt/JuventusVSMilan(www.forzamilan.net).torrent)

BastenBest
14-03-2004, 18:05
I think you need to copy the whole url including (www.forzamilan.net).torrent.

Fox@Mulder
14-03-2004, 18:07
Thx, it works now :D

Jeff
14-03-2004, 19:02
Ok, I don't want to get scolded for no link for highlight:

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04mar/20040314spo17jajuventus_milan_01-raisport-f9.rm

Quivering
14-03-2004, 19:06
crap the torrent doesn't work for me :depress:, can someone get a mirror up asap?
Jeffs link doesn't either work

Goirre
14-03-2004, 19:10
full match and highlights! great! thanx :cool:

Jeff
14-03-2004, 19:36
Originally posted by Quivering
crap the torrent doesn't work for me :depress:, can someone get a mirror up asap?
Jeffs link doesn't either work

It works. Maybe you didn't copy it correctly. Please be careful with the copying. Check it. Also, please use Net Transport to download.

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04mar/20040314spo17jajuventus_milan_01-raisport-f9.rm

Sometimes the link could be cut because of the way it is posted.

BastenBest
14-03-2004, 20:02
Full match video FTP downloading:

http://www.xici.net/board/doc.asp?id=36534647&sub=2&doc_old=0

Enter this page, in the first post, click the blue word to start downloading. The video will be kept till thursday.:)

alexnico
14-03-2004, 20:08
Can someone tell the link that present only the goal or highlight of Juve Vs Milan match? It's rather impossible for me to dl the whole match. thank you!

GrymMannen
14-03-2004, 20:31
Juventus 0-1 Milan, Shevchenko (http://www.xtclips.com/JuveMilan1.mpg)

Juventus 0-2 Milan, Seedorf (http://www.xtclips.com/JuveMilan2.mpg)

Juventus 0-3 Milan, Seedorf (http://www.xtclips.com/JuveMilan3.mpg)

Juventus 1-3 Milan, Ferrara (http://www.xtclips.com/JuveMilan4.mpg)

Grande Milan!

Jeff
14-03-2004, 20:46
Originally posted by alexnico
Can someone tell the link that present only the goal or highlight of Juve Vs Milan match? It's rather impossible for me to dl the whole match. thank you!

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04mar/20040314spo17jajuventus_milan_01-raisport-f9.rm

it definitely works. Make sure you copy and paste it to download through net transport

alexnico
14-03-2004, 20:47
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GrymMannen

Thank you very much GrymMannen, it's getting easier to me.
Anyway, when i try to to enter http://www.xtclips.com it is under construction, how do u find these movies?

Jeff
14-03-2004, 20:50
Originally posted by Jeff
rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04mar/20040314spo17jajuventus_milan_01-raisport-f9.rm

it definitely works. Make sure you copy and paste it to download through net transport

Ok, I know why you can't download it.

When you highlight the link I have given you, make sure that you don't leave space after f9.rm

If you highlight it with your mouse, and then copy and paste in net transport. It won't work. Be careful when you highlight the link.

Tip: highlight from the back instead, so put your cursor at rm and highlight backward back to rtsp. Then copy it again to NT. It will work. I have tried out two and discovered the problem.

alexnico
14-03-2004, 20:51
Originally posted by Jeff
rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04mar/20040314spo17jajuventus_milan_01-raisport-f9.rm

it definitely works. Make sure you copy and paste it to download through net transport

Thank you very much Jeff, anyway, how do i use this link? I try to write it in url address in my browser, but it doesn't work. It needs a special program?

Jeff
14-03-2004, 20:54
Originally posted by alexnico
Thank you very much Jeff, anyway, how do i use this link? I try to write it in url address in my browser, but it doesn't work. It needs a special program?

Ok, this have been discussed before how to use NT. To download this, you need a softward called Net Transport. Go here to download:

http://www.xi-soft.com/download.htm

Net Transport v1.83a

Ok, download it, and install it.

Then it's very user-friendly. Click new, and it would ask you to write down the link. If you have already copied it, then the link will be saved in your NT automatically. Choose where you want to save (e.g. desktop). Also, click to use 10 threads beside the "Transport" at the bottom of the window. Start downloading. It should be done in 1 minute.

alexnico
14-03-2004, 21:00
Originally posted by Jeff
Ok, this have been discussed before how to use NT. To download this, you need a softward called Net Transport. Go here to download:

http://www.xi-soft.com/download.htm

Net Transport v1.83a

Ok, download it, and install it.

Then it's very user-friendly. Click new, and it would ask you to write down the link. If you have already copied it, then the link will be saved in your NT automatically. Choose where you want to save (e.g. desktop). Also, click to use 10 threads beside the "Transport" at the bottom of the window. Start downloading. It should be done in 1 minute.

Okay, thank you very much Jeff. I'm new here and I guess I miss a lot of information.

Jeff
14-03-2004, 21:07
Originally posted by alexnico
Okay, thank you very much Jeff. I'm new here and I guess I miss a lot of information.

np

alexnico
14-03-2004, 21:19
Originally posted by alexnico
Okay, thank you very much Jeff. I'm new here and I guess I miss a lot of information.

Thank you very much Jeff, now it's work. But is there a file with better quality? Sorry asking too much :)

Jeff
14-03-2004, 22:29
Originally posted by alexnico
Thank you very much Jeff, now it's work. But is there a file with better quality? Sorry asking too much :)

well it actually depends on where the sources from. This time it's from Rai and you can't expect much from that :) But usually they have good quality, or at least better than this.

I seriously wish to share my huge Milan database with you guys but I don't know how I can do it. I maybe able to do it if I can create an ftp.

Take care

Jeff

alexnico
14-03-2004, 23:47
Originally posted by Jeff
well it actually depends on where the sources from. This time it's from Rai and you can't expect much from that :) But usually they have good quality, or at least better than this.

I seriously wish to share my huge Milan database with you guys but I don't know how I can do it. I maybe able to do it if I can create an ftp.

Take care

Jeff

Okay Jeff, thank you very much for your answers, it's more than enough for me.

ganjarb
15-03-2004, 00:22
Dear all,
Would be more than happy to pay any of you who have the full video of these games:
1. Milan vs Samp
2. Juve vs Milan
3. Milan vs Spar (CL)
4. Roma vs Milan (serie A)
5. Milan vs Inter

to burn them to cd and send them to me in Indonesia.
I will cover the cost for the 5 blank CDs, the freight, and some additional service cost (consider it for the use of CD R/W).

Thanks

Sheva7_Evo
15-03-2004, 00:41
Originally posted by Jeff
Ok, this have been discussed before how to use NT. To download this, you need a softward called Net Transport. Go here to download:

http://www.xi-soft.com/download.htm

Net Transport v1.83a

Ok, download it, and install it.

Then it's very user-friendly. Click new, and it would ask you to write down the link. If you have already copied it, then the link will be saved in your NT automatically. Choose where you want to save (e.g. desktop). Also, click to use 10 threads beside the "Transport" at the bottom of the window. Start downloading. It should be done in 1 minute.

i download it but i cannot play it (WM Player). i only downloaded 8mb though? the full game cant be that small.

Jeff
15-03-2004, 00:42
Originally posted by ganjarb


to burn them to cd and send them to me in Indonesia.
I will cover the cost for the 5 blank CDs, the freight, and some additional service cost (consider it for the use of CD R/W).

Thanks

Check private message pls.

Jeff

saint
16-03-2004, 03:24
Milan player interviews after the Juve-Milan match.

mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040315214431_300_V.asf

Neo
19-03-2004, 13:42
Could someone post me some sites where I could download some legendary and the most beautiful goals of Milan???

autumninchicago
19-03-2004, 20:02
Originally posted by Neo
Could someone post me some sites where I could download some legendary and the most beautiful goals of Milan???

I'd like that too:D

Edmando
20-03-2004, 17:52
Find Parma Milan game in this page

http://www.soccer-media.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=7271

but u need to register to download.

Peace..

Goirre
20-03-2004, 18:09
what about the Milan-Parma highlights? anybody?

Quivering
20-03-2004, 18:46
mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040320231051_300_V.asf

Goirre
20-03-2004, 19:01
thanx Quivering :cool:

autumninchicago
23-03-2004, 20:13
Anyone has the highlight of today's game in CL?

Maldini3
23-03-2004, 22:00
http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7247_str200.asf

Goirre
23-03-2004, 23:04
the link doesn't work for me....

any other options? :D

kenny_shev
23-03-2004, 23:34
you could try www.acmilan.co.il. I use this site for almost all the game highlights.

Goirre
24-03-2004, 00:06
Originally posted by kenny_shev
you could try www.acmilan.co.il. I use this site for almost all the game highlights.
they dont have the highlights yet, but thanx anyway :cool:

anyone??? BastenBest my man, where are you? :D

Aboody
24-03-2004, 00:51
Found 'em:D

Here is da gols....and what gols they iz:cool:

KAKA....SMOKING BIANCO GOOOOOOOOOL (http://www.homepagez.com/milandepor/MilanDepor1.zip)


SHEVAGOOOOOOOOOL....ELEGANCE AT ITS BEST (http://www.homepagez.com/milandepor/MilanDepor2.zip)

CRAQUE...KAKA GOL 3 (http://www.homepagez.com/milandepor/MilanDepor3.zip)

PIRLO MASTER FREEKICK...GOL 4 (http://www.homepagez.com/milandepor/MilanDepor4.zip)

autumninchicago
24-03-2004, 00:51
Originally posted by Goirre
the link doesn't work for me....

any other options? :D

You have to have Windows Media Player to watch it.

Aboody
24-03-2004, 00:52
Right click and save target as bla...bla....^

Goirre
24-03-2004, 00:58
Originally posted by autumninchicago
You have to have Windows Media Player to watch it.
I know, thanx....

GRAZIE Aboody :cool:

BastenBest
24-03-2004, 01:46
Milan VS Deportivo full match FTP download.
http://www.xici.net/board/doc.asp?id=36897833&sub=24&doc_old=0
Access this Page, then cilck the blue word in first post to download. The video will be kept till saturday.:)

Goirre
24-03-2004, 01:52
when I do that it tries to access this page: ftp://202.102.29.24/milanvsdeportivo.rar

but it says page cannot be found...am I doing something wrong?

thanx BastenBest:cool:

claupau
24-03-2004, 02:29
Originally posted by kenny_shev
you could try www.acmilan.co.il. I use this site for almost all the game highlights.
ok if you go to that page where do you click to look at the hightlights? cuz I don't understand that page at all :(

Goirre
24-03-2004, 02:45
Originally posted by claupau
ok if you go to that page where do you click to look at the hightlights? cuz I don't understand that page at all :(
once the get to that page ( www.acmilan.co.il. ) u have to click in the BIG letters that are above Sheva's picture and that start like this: !!!!!!

In the newly opened page you go all the way down, and below Depor's sign, you will see a camera, if u click there u will get some match pictures....later I think they will have the video of the game, so another figure will appear next to that camera, and by clicking that you will be able to access to video......hope I made myself clear :D ... let me know if u need me to explain again.....

Maldini3
24-03-2004, 02:54
Originally posted by Goirre
when I do that it tries to access this page: ftp://202.102.29.24/milanvsdeportivo.rar

but it says page cannot be found...am I doing something wrong?

thanx BastenBest:cool:

They told me too many users , please try again later :D

Geezz everyone are so excited No surprise ;)

Goirre
24-03-2004, 03:06
Originally posted by Maldini3
They told me too many users , please try again later :D

Geezz everyone are so excited No surprise ;)
hahaha....true :devil:

BastenBest
24-03-2004, 04:00
Originally posted by Goirre
when I do that it tries to access this page: ftp://202.102.29.24/milanvsdeportivo.rar

but it says page cannot be found...am I doing something wrong?

thanx BastenBest:cool:

I think you'd better right click it and use flashget to download it, as Maldini3 said there are too many user currently.:)

Goirre
24-03-2004, 04:14
Originally posted by BastenBest
I think you'd better right click it and use flashget to download it, as Maldini3 said there are too many user currently.:)
sounds great....but what is flashget? :D

Inferno
24-03-2004, 04:23
Originally posted by kenny_shev
you could try www.acmilan.co.il. I use this site for almost all the game highlights.
Originally posted by claupau
ok if you go to that page where do you click to look at the hightlights? cuz I don't understand that page at all :(
Originally posted by Goirre
once the get to that page ( www.acmilan.co.il. ) u have to click in the BIG letters that are above Sheva's picture and that start like this: !!!!!!

In the newly opened page you go all the way down, and below Depor's sign, you will see a camera, if u click there u will get some match pictures....later I think they will have the video of the game, so another figure will appear next to that camera, and by clicking that you will be able to access to video......hope I made myself clear :D ... let me know if u need me to explain again.....
Very nice explanation Carlos :D.... I see MilanMania finally using my site. :cool: (belongs to a friend who do a great work, milanista in blood!)

You can watch all the highlights here: http://www.acmilan.co.il/results.asp
First chart is Serie A games, CL second and Coppa third. u can watch pictures and hightlights.... no need to explain about the cameras right ? :tong:

Any question you have about this site just ask me. ;)

Goirre
24-03-2004, 04:36
Originally posted by Inferno
I see MilanMania finally using my site. :cool: (belongs to a friend who do a great work, milanista in blood!)
great job Kiko and co.! :cool: I will pay the next round of drinks for all of ya :D

Inferno
24-03-2004, 05:01
Then you will pay alot coz each round is full :D


btw its a great thread and people have done a nice job here. specialy Rachel !! ;) :cool:


Naaa realy all of you have done a good job. :cheers:

BastenBest
24-03-2004, 05:21
Originally posted by Goirre
sounds great....but what is flashget? :D

It's a very good download tool, you can find lots of sites to get it in google. :)

Goirre
24-03-2004, 05:53
Originally posted by BastenBest
It's a very good download tool, you can find lots of sites to get it in google. :)
oh ok, thanx :cool:

claupau
24-03-2004, 06:09
Originally posted by Goirre
once the get to that page ( www.acmilan.co.il. ) u have to click in the BIG letters that are above Sheva's picture and that start like this: !!!!!!

In the newly opened page you go all the way down, and below Depor's sign, you will see a camera, if u click there u will get some match pictures....later I think they will have the video of the game, so another figure will appear next to that camera, and by clicking that you will be able to access to video......hope I made myself clear :D ... let me know if u need me to explain again.....
:rock3: very good explanation thank you so much :clap:

Vitaly
24-03-2004, 10:30
when I do that it tries to access this page: ftp://202.102.29.24/milanvsdeportivo.rar
but it says page cannot be found...am I doing something wrong?
thanx BastenBest

Does anybody know a user name and password to connect to that ftp? Anonymous doesn't work.

Thanks

Jeff
24-03-2004, 12:43
Download a Net Transport, use it to keep trying downloading it.

BastenBest
24-03-2004, 14:19
Originally posted by Vitaly
Does anybody know a user name and password to connect to that ftp? Anonymous doesn't work.

Thanks

You have to access this ftp through this page,
http://www.xici.net/board/doc.asp?id=36897833&sub=24&doc_old=0
Click the blue word, then the user name and password will automatically fill in your downloading tool.

Vitaly
24-03-2004, 19:09
when I do that it tries to access this page: ftp://202.102.29.24/milanvsdeportivo.rar
but it says page cannot be found...am I doing something wrong?
thanx BastenBest

I downloaded the file, but even though I got two files with different sizes after uncompressing the rar file, they both show the first half of the match.
Does anybody know whta the problem is?

Thanks

Vitaly
24-03-2004, 19:30
I downloaded the file, but even though I got two files with different sizes after uncompressing the rar file, they both show the first half of the match.
Does anybody know whta the problem is?

Thanks

I figured it out,
Let me know if anybody has the same problem.

Maldini3
25-03-2004, 00:44
Originally posted by Vitaly
Does anybody know a user name and password to connect to that ftp? Anonymous doesn't work.

Thanks

In case anyone needs, the username is milan the password is deportivo .

Jawz
25-03-2004, 23:52
Are there any other servers this is on? This file is taking forever.

inggo
26-03-2004, 03:06
If this address (ftp://202.102.29.24/milanvsdeportivo.rar) is about milan vs deportivo CL match

what address for juventus vs milan in serie A match?
and what are the user name and password for download it (with Net Transport)?

can somebody help me?

-->i've tried to download BT file for juve-milan clash, but it always said : "bla...bla...bla... Not Authorized".

-->and i've tried to download from :
"rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04mar/20040314spo17jajuventus_milan_01-raisport-f9.rm"
download was finished, but the file size is only 8.2Mb (i think, it was too small for 1 game video)

:depress: :depress: :depress:

does anybody have the address (similar with ftp://202.102.29.24/milanvsdeportivo.rar) for juventus-milan serie A match ?

i would be glad :)

pleaseeeee............

Jawz
27-03-2004, 10:23
There has to be a better way to download this game, I'm using Getright and it resets the server constantly. The download speed is ridiculously slow and at this rate I'll never see the game! Help appreciated. . .

Aboody
28-03-2004, 01:36
Guyz, this is the "Wonder Boyz" video that was on the official site....you've got to watch it, it's some crucial sh!t!:rock3:

Iz dat Axl Rose singing?:eekani::tong:

tbouks02
28-03-2004, 01:39
Originally posted by Aboody
Guyz, this is the "Wonder Boyz" video that was on the official site....you've got to watch it, it's some crucial sh!t!:rock3:

Iz dat Axl Rose singing?:eekani::tong:
Link?

Aboody
28-03-2004, 01:44
Ok....guess it's my pc's trippin time!:o The file isn't that big, howcome I can't upload it?

Aboody
28-03-2004, 01:55
Originally posted by tbouks02
Link?

BAAAAAAAAAAH.....this is fuked up...I give up:stress:

Milan4eva
28-03-2004, 02:28
btw, I know it's abit late but can anyone seed me for the Milan-Samp match. Stuck at 97.8%.:rolleyes:

Maldini3
28-03-2004, 02:45
Originally posted by Aboody
BAAAAAAAAAAH.....this is fuked up...I give up:stress:

:D Here (http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7110_str200.asf)

peti
28-03-2004, 04:45
Does anybody know the ftp server's password? Username : milan, the flasget has shown this, but the password is hidden by *******, it's a 7 character long word. I need the password because I'd like to browse this server with an ftp-browser, to see all the full-match-videos , and choose what to download. Please sy help me!

Nova
28-03-2004, 14:23
Originally posted by Maldini3
:D Here (http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7110_str200.asf)

wowwwwwwwwww , what a movie !!!!!
i got tears watching it !!!! :D thx man !!!

Jeff
28-03-2004, 14:31
Milan vs CHeivo

Quality of the video: 6/10
Quality of Chievo's goal: 7/10, 7/10
Quality of Pirlo's goal: 9/10
Quality fo Sheva's goal: 7/10

mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040328184945_300_V.asf

Make sure no space after .asf if you are trying to dl thruogh net transport.

Goirre
28-03-2004, 14:47
thanx Jeff!

yes Nova, I bet it is a great video.......I also got tears....for not being able to download it though :mad: :D ....the link doesn't work for me...oh well....

claupau
28-03-2004, 14:56
Originally posted by Maldini3
:D Here (http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7110_str200.asf)

WOW

thank you, it's gorgeous and the music fits perfectly FORZA MILAN!

autumninchicago
28-03-2004, 15:04
Anyone has Pirlo's goal as a clip so I can download?
that was a fantastic goal!

Goirre
28-03-2004, 15:24
Originally posted by Goirre
thanx Jeff!

yes Nova, I bet it is a great video.......I also got tears....for not being able to download it though :mad: :D ....the link doesn't work for me...oh well....
yea! I got it now! :D

GrymMannen
28-03-2004, 17:44
Milan 0-1 Chievo, Sculli (http://www.xtclips.com/MilanChievo1.mpg)

Milan 0-2 Chievo, Perrotta (http://www.xtclips.com/MilanChievo2.mpg)

Milan 1-2 Chievo, Pirlo (http://www.xtclips.com/MilanChievo3.mpg)

Milan 2-2 Chievo, Shevchenko (http://www.xtclips.com/MilanChievo4.mpg)

autumninchicago
28-03-2004, 22:50
Originally posted by GrymMannen
Milan 0-1 Chievo, Sculli (http://www.xtclips.com/MilanChievo1.mpg)

Milan 0-2 Chievo, Perrotta (http://www.xtclips.com/MilanChievo2.mpg)

Milan 1-2 Chievo, Pirlo (http://www.xtclips.com/MilanChievo3.mpg)

Milan 2-2 Chievo, Shevchenko (http://www.xtclips.com/MilanChievo4.mpg)

GrymMannen, you're the man!!

Thank you!!:D

BastenBest
28-03-2004, 23:27
Milan VS Chievo full match video FTP downloading:

http://www.xici.net/board/doc.asp?id=37059679&sub=2&doc_old=0

Click the blue word in the first post to download. It will be kept till thursday.:)

BastenBest
28-03-2004, 23:43
Originally posted by peti
Does anybody know the ftp server's password? Username : milan, the flasget has shown this, but the password is hidden by *******, it's a 7 character long word. I need the password because I'd like to browse this server with an ftp-browser, to see all the full-match-videos , and choose what to download. Please sy help me!

The paswwrod will change for every match. And the video on FTP is only kept for 3-4 days, so there is only the newest video on it.

Aboody
29-03-2004, 00:12
Originally posted by Maldini3
:D Here (http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7110_str200.asf)


Thanx a lot....saved me the embarassment:o:D


Here's a good compilation of all Sheva Gols...hope u like it:cool:

Shevagol (http://www.footballgoals.net/compilations/sheva.wmv)

Aboody
29-03-2004, 00:15
Oh...forgot to say....right click and "save target as":rolleyes:

tbouks02
29-03-2004, 00:21
Originally posted by Aboody
Thanx a lot....saved me the embarassment:o:D


Here's a good compilation of all Kaka Gols...hope u like it:cool:

'Craque' Smoking Bianco Kaka (http://www.footballgoals.net/compilations/sheva.wmv)
This link is actually Sheva's goals. Here is Kaka's http://www.footballgoals.net/compilations/kaka.wmv

Aboody
29-03-2004, 00:25
Originally posted by tbouks02
This link is actually Sheva's goals. Here is Kaka's http://www.footballgoals.net/compilations/kaka.wmv


:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Damn, I can never get anything rite.....look at me tryin to be high tech:howler:


Thanx dude

Maldini3
29-03-2004, 02:04
Originally posted by Goirre
yea! I got it now! :D

Carlos stop quoting your own posts :o :D

Goirre
29-03-2004, 02:15
Originally posted by Maldini3
Carlos keep quoting your own posts :strong:
ok Rachel, as you wish





:lala: :tongue1: :D

Nova
29-03-2004, 16:08
Originally posted by Goirre
yea! I got it now! :D

isn't it incredible !!!!??? :D :D :D

" like ace ventura said , when he was at the bottom of that inmensive stairs " hahahaha

http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/pics/acev2/pics/ven208.jpg

Quivering
29-03-2004, 21:49
for van basten goals, check out this thread.

http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128612

Hopefully we'll see his Maldini compilation tomorrow ;)

Maldini3
29-03-2004, 22:22
Originally posted by Quivering

Hopefully we'll see his Maldini compilation tomorrow ;)

Update here as soon as you get the link will ya ? Can't wait :cool:

peti
30-03-2004, 05:22
uuuuuuuuuhhhh, Enough! I've tried at least 3-4 bittorrent clients, but anyone worked it. They doesn't work. Don't you know another sollution to download tha full-match videos? It would be great (i think not just for me, I've read that others also have problems with bittorrent) , if I have these video! Don't you upload its to somewhere? Or sharing in a file-shering program? Pleaseeeee!!!

Giovanni
30-03-2004, 05:36
Sorry Peti, but what has this post to share with games and tactics?

peti
30-03-2004, 05:43
sorry, it shold be at tha goal-videos topic...

Giovanni
30-03-2004, 05:46
It's due to avoid confusion

Goirre
30-03-2004, 10:15
merged ;)

Quivering
30-03-2004, 10:27
http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1942165

Here it is, as he writes, it's not complete but d/l it anyways. It's divine!

Maldini3
31-03-2004, 01:49
Originally posted by Quivering
http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1942165

Here it is, as he writes, it's not complete but d/l it anyways. It's divine!

Sigh , it's slow , I can only get 20 KBs/second or so , and it often tells me Socket function error :(

Maldini3
31-03-2004, 05:47
Come on download it everybody :firedev:

Weird song anyway :tong:

alexnico
04-04-2004, 13:34
Hello, Modena vs Milan highlight please?

tbouks02
04-04-2004, 21:25
Full match Bittorent is on this page: http://www.soccer-media.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=7887&fpage=1
Click where it says ¸½¼þ: ¡¾Soccer-media.com¡¿Ä¦µÂÄÉvsACÃ×À¼.torrent (29.3 K) on first message. You must be registered on this site for the link to work.

Jeff
04-04-2004, 22:36
http://www.njzc.com/video/modenavsmilan.asf

Use NT to download.

Jeff

Aboody
04-04-2004, 22:37
Got it.....Milan-Modena Highlights

Milan-Modena HL (http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7406_str200.asf)

Right click and save target as...

GrymMannen
05-04-2004, 08:24
Modena 0-1 Milan, Jon Dahl Tomasson (http://www.xtclips.com/ModenaMilan1.avi)

Modena 1-1 Milan, Nicola Amoruso (http://www.xtclips.com/ModenaMilan2.avi)

Goirre
05-04-2004, 10:07
great, thanx guys :cool:

GrymMannen
06-04-2004, 05:58
Pirlo made a great move against Modena, very similiar to the one he made against Sampdoria.

vs Modena, Pirlo (http://www.xtclips.com/PirloMod.mpg)

vs Sampdoria, Pirlo (http://www.xtclips.com/Pirlo.zip)

Jeff
06-04-2004, 11:41
Originally posted by GrymMannen
Pirlo made a great move against Modena, very similiar to the one he made against Sampdoria.

vs Modena, Pirlo (http://www.xtclips.com/PirloMod.mpg)

vs Sampdoria, Pirlo (http://www.xtclips.com/Pirlo.zip)

can't be dled

jwirawan
07-04-2004, 03:17
Here is a nice milan compilation video:

http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7110_str200.asf

alexnico
10-04-2004, 14:20
Milan vs Empoli Highlight please?

tbouks02
10-04-2004, 18:08
Originally posted by alexnico
Milan vs Empoli Highlight please?
mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040410185646_300_V.asf

Goirre
10-04-2004, 23:02
thanx tbouks :cool:

Dil dil
10-04-2004, 23:05
please I need some one to put pirlo goal
against empoli


thank you

Maldini3
11-04-2004, 00:15
From XT

http://www.xtclips.com/MilanEmpoli1.wmv

Jeff
11-04-2004, 01:09
This is an excellent penalty. Strength, angle. Great shoot.

alexnico
17-04-2004, 13:44
Helo, siena vs milan highlight please?

Thank you!

Goirre
17-04-2004, 14:16
yea, I am for that too :D

Jeff
17-04-2004, 14:39
I'll post it up once it's up... it's tough to post anything when you don't even see the official site got it ;)

BastenBest
17-04-2004, 14:42
Here is the full match video bt downloading:
http://xyn.dl1.btchina.net/attachment.php?s=7879ac41&attachmentid=169861
Enjoy:)

Jeff
17-04-2004, 15:19
Oops... wrong link sorry guys :)

Goirre
17-04-2004, 17:57
nothing yet? :) , i mean highlights.....thanx for the link BastenBest :cool:

mostie
18-04-2004, 07:11
the full match files doesnt work for me...

BastenBest
18-04-2004, 08:34
That bt link seems expire, anyway, here is a ftp downloadingfor the video. ClickHere (ftp://milan:[email protected]/sienavsmilan.rar) to download it. Availabe till thursday.

mostie
18-04-2004, 17:18
downloaded this one to the file doesint work for me witch program should i open it with?? :confused:

Maldini3
19-04-2004, 00:17
Originally posted by mostie
downloaded this one to the file doesint work for me witch program should i open it with?? :confused:

WinRar :)

GrymMannen
19-04-2004, 09:27
Siena 1 - 2 Milan

0-1 Shevchenko (http://www.xtclips.com/SienaMilan1.wmv)

1-1 Chiesa (http://www.xtclips.com/SienaMilan2.wmv)

1-2 Kaka (http://www.xtclips.com/SienaMilan3.wmv)

Goirre
19-04-2004, 10:20
just what I needed, thanx GrymMannen :cool:

autumninchicago
19-04-2004, 12:55
Originally posted by GrymMannen
Siena 1 - 2 Milan

0-1 Shevchenko (http://www.xtclips.com/SienaMilan1.wmv)

1-1 Chiesa (http://www.xtclips.com/SienaMilan2.wmv)

1-2 Kaka (http://www.xtclips.com/SienaMilan3.wmv)

Your the man!!!

Neo
20-04-2004, 05:40
Anyone got Siena-Milan highlights? Grazie...

Jeff
20-04-2004, 09:13
not yet

Maldini3
20-04-2004, 22:21
Originally posted by Jeff
not yet

And this means there won't be , imo .

Let's wait for the game report clip at official site.

Jeff
21-04-2004, 06:53
Originally posted by Maldini3
And this means there won't be , imo .

Let's wait for the game report clip at official site.

I guess that's everyone, good and bad, is waiting for in the world...

u know, sometimes, they do make mistake of not making a clip of highlight lol

Jeff
21-04-2004, 12:18
Eccolo!

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04apr/20040418spo17ja180404_siena_milan_02-raisport-g4.rm

Goirre
21-04-2004, 12:26
haha, finally!, thanx Jeff :cool:

alexnico
26-04-2004, 23:31
Hello, udinese vs milan highlight please? thank you!

milan24
27-04-2004, 07:28
Originally posted by Jeff
Eccolo!

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04apr/20040418spo17ja180404_siena_milan_02-raisport-g4.rm

does anyone know how to save it as file?

thanks

Jeff
27-04-2004, 10:17
Use net transport to download

Udin vs Milan

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04apr/20040425spo17jaudinese_milan_09-raisport-g5.rm

alexnico
27-04-2004, 20:04
Originally posted by Jeff
Use net transport to download

Udin vs Milan

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04apr/20040425spo17jaudinese_milan_09-raisport-g5.rm

Thank you very much Jeff !!

alexnico
30-04-2004, 15:43
Does anybody has Pirlo's goal against parma? Which was the best goal of 2001/2002 according to acmilan.com .
Thank you!

BastenBest
02-05-2004, 15:13
Milan VS Roma full match video ftp downloading 370M
Here (ftp://milan:[email protected]/milanvsroma.rar)
Till next sunday.:)

GrymMannen
02-05-2004, 16:56
Milan 1-0 Roma, Shevchenko (http://69.93.111.66/~fgoals/Serie%20A/milanroma.mpg)

Zacxaviqer
02-05-2004, 20:32
Any1 has the clip showing ending of the match wre they are celebrating the Scudetto?

Goirre
02-05-2004, 21:28
Originally posted by BastenBest
Milan VS Roma full match video ftp downloading 370M

Hey BastenBest, is this the torrent file?

milan24
02-05-2004, 21:40
Originally posted by Jeff
Eccolo!

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04apr/20040418spo17ja180404_siena_milan_02-raisport-g4.rm

hi jeff...do you have the highlight against roma from raisport?

thanks :-)

yuan

Jeff
02-05-2004, 21:50
Originally posted by milan24
hi jeff...do you have the highlight against roma from raisport?

thanks :-)

yuan

Eccolo!

Questo non e` da Raisport.

mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040502175107_300_V.asf

La qualita` e` sempre povero...

Ti consiglio prendere FULL MATCH

Se tu lo vuoi, ti dico dove trasferire. Private message me.

Ciao

Maldini3
02-05-2004, 22:36
The FTP site, here we go again , too many users , please try later :D

PS: Jeff, I don't understand Italian lah :o :tong:

sharfe
02-05-2004, 22:44
I tried to download the FTP of 370 MB for the full match but did not work.

Can someone give me a link for downloading the game. OR can someone post it in Kazaa so that we can download it from there.

Sharf

BastenBest
03-05-2004, 00:04
Originally posted by Goirre
Hey BastenBest, is this the torrent file?

No, this is ftp downloading not bt. You can download it directly.:)

jani
03-05-2004, 00:39
any good player-celebration videos?

Adare
03-05-2004, 08:29
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
any good player-celebration videos?

http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7768_str200.asf

and

http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7775_str200.asf

Enjoy~~:D

Giovanni
03-05-2004, 09:32
Originally posted by Adare
http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7768_str200.asf

and

http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7775_str200.asf

Enjoy~~:D

In the first video there's our banner shooted for 10 seconds:cheers: :cheers:

alexnico
03-05-2004, 19:58
Originally posted by BastenBest
Milan VS Roma full match video ftp downloading 370M
Here (ftp://milan:[email protected]/milanvsroma.rar)
Till next sunday.:)

Hello, i've downloaded this file, but the picture doesn't want to come out, only the sound. Can anybody help me ?


:depress: :depress: :depress:

Milan4eva
04-05-2004, 03:21
Originally posted by alexnico
Does anybody has Pirlo's goal against parma? Which was the best goal of 2001/2002 according to acmilan.com .
Thank you!

Yep, that was a wonder of a goal. But stiff competition and honourable mention has to go to Seedorf's Bazooka against Inter. That one definitely had more significance. ;) Those two are the two best goals of Milan. But for goal of the season I think it's Di Vaio's goal against us. Cannavaro's 30m strike is also a contender.

I don't think they have Pirlo's goal alone. But the highlight against Parma is a few pages back.

BastenBest
04-05-2004, 03:25
Originally posted by alexnico
Hello, i've downloaded this file, but the picture doesn't want to come out, only the sound. Can anybody help me ?


:depress: :depress: :depress:

Try to play it with realone player.:)

Goirre
04-05-2004, 03:30
thanx for the videos so far, feel free to post more videos related to Milan-Roma match and the celebrations :D :cool:

Maldini3
04-05-2004, 04:05
A nice clip of fans' celebration n players at San Siro

rtsp://195.130.238.200/GOLmovies/calcio/vDSL_festamilan020504.rm

Goirre
04-05-2004, 07:43
that's a great clip indeed :proud: :cool:

MilanDYNAMOVICH
05-05-2004, 04:11
Two videos:

1) http://media.acmilan.com/fi...14_str200.asf - beautiful assist created by Kaka in the last match... want not less amazing by Rui - watch this! Kaka :cheers: Rui

2) http://media.acmilan.com/fi...19_str200.asf - Gattuso - the Devil :firedev: . I need a translation of this: "Invito Gattuso al mio tavolo per parlare del suo cuore". Thanx

Best, Adil.

tbouks02
05-05-2004, 04:46
Originally posted by MilanDYNAMOVICH
Two videos:

1) http://media.acmilan.com/fi...14_str200.asf - beautiful assist created by Kaka in the last match... want not less amazing by Rui - watch this! Kaka :cheers: Rui

2) http://media.acmilan.com/fi...19_str200.asf - Gattuso - the Devil :firedev: . I need a translation of this: "Invito Gattuso al mio tavolo per parlare del suo cuore". Thanx

Best, Adil.
The links don't work. I think the hyperlink merged a few words.

MilanDYNAMOVICH
05-05-2004, 04:55
Originally posted by tbouks02
The links don't work. I think the hyperlink merged a few words.

Oh, off course they don't. My fault:

1) http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7814_str200.asf
2) http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7819_str200.asf

Forgive me, Please!!! :)

Jim_UK
05-05-2004, 15:55
That video of the celebrations after the final whistle was fantastic. It makes me want to be at the Brescia game even more :(

Anyway.

Giovanni, which was your banner ? Was it the big Kaka one with his picture on it ? I think i've seen that in one of your other videos/pictures.

Does anyone know how good the quality is of the Milan Roma game that's available to download ? Is it compressed for the web like the other video clips or is it a good picture ?

Maldini3
06-05-2004, 01:23
http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7775_str200.asf



This is so mean :tong: Red and black banner celebrating the Scudetto with "Inter Ti odio" on it , never waste chances making fun of Inter , this reminds me of ..*cough*.. :o :D

Giovanni
06-05-2004, 14:04
Originally posted by Jim_UK

Giovanni, which was your banner ? Was it the big Kaka one with his picture on it ? I think i've seen that in one of your other videos/pictures.


hey jimmy yes, it was KAKA' O MERAVIGLIAO


DOWNLOAD THESE NICE VIDEOS (IN ITALIAN) ON PLAYERS IN THEIR LIFE

GATTUSO VIDEO:

mms://a1435.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1435/9811/7d3caa32/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/7819_str200.asf

GATTUSO AND RUI

mms://a1435.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1435/9811/7d3caa32/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/7836_str200.asf

TRAINING SESSION

mms://a1435.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1435/9811/7d3caa32/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/7832_str200.asf

Jeff
06-05-2004, 17:38
The last one is funny with Ancelotti playing :)

Jim_UK
07-05-2004, 04:24
What happened to the entire Milan v Roma match that was available for download ? I thought it was up until Sunday ??

I'd love to get hold of it if someone can put it back up.

Great banner Giovanni, a friend of mine came in talking about the game and about your banner ... and i said "Yeah, i know him" :D

Giovanni
07-05-2004, 04:41
Originally posted by Jim_UK
Great banner Giovanni, a friend of mine came in talking about the game and about your banner ... and i said "Yeah, i know him" :D

thanks jim but honestly the banner is not mine, it's my friends' Niko property..he had the idea, but i'm proud cause we are a group and the banner is related to the group, not just a person

Jim_UK
07-05-2004, 07:21
I didn't mean it to sound like i was taking any credit away from your friend Niko or any of your other friends.

You're just the only one i know from your group associated with the banner :)

Giovanni
07-05-2004, 08:17
Originally posted by Jim_UK
I didn't mean it to sound like i was taking any credit away from your friend Niko or any of your other friends.

You're just the only one i know from your group associated with the banner :)

yes i understand

Billy_Montreal
07-05-2004, 23:42
I know what you mean Jim:
Every Sunday I usually watch the matches live from a cafe in Little Italy (in Montreal) and the Milanista's have become accustomed to spotting out the banner (Kaka o Meravigliao) when it comes on TV:
Giovanni..siete famosi anche in Canada!

Tiger
09-05-2004, 18:18
Milan - Roma Full match

1st half
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010630wm57.wmv

2nd half
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010640wm57.wmv

I think you can download by Net transport.

Jeff
09-05-2004, 19:37
Originally posted by Tiger
Milan - Roma Full match

1st half
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010630wm57.wmv

2nd half
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010640wm57.wmv

I think you can download by Net transport.

Thx Tiger. :)

Goirre
10-05-2004, 03:40
anything from Reginna - Milan?? :)

GrymMannen
11-05-2004, 12:27
Reggina 1-0 Milan, Di Michele (http://69.93.111.66/fgoals/Serie%20A/regmil1.mpg)

Reggina 2-0 Milan, Cozza (http://69.93.111.66/fgoals/Serie%20A/regmil2.mpg)

Reggina 2-1 Milan, Shevchenko (http://69.93.111.66/fgoals/Serie%20A/regmil3.mpg)

Goirre
11-05-2004, 12:28
grazie! :D

Sandra
11-05-2004, 13:29
Tak skal du ha' men det fanden virker ikke... :(:depress:

Zacxaviqer
11-05-2004, 19:00
Is the link down? I couldn't access it

Tiger
12-05-2004, 12:20
Reggina - Milan Full time match files

1st half
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010650wm57.wmv

2nd half
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010660wm57.wmv


You can download them using Net Transport.

ElCinco
15-05-2004, 08:45
Here are some reactions from Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso and Kaka after Milan won the championship.


mms://a1435.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1435/9811/7d3caa32/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/7807_str200.asf

ElCinco
15-05-2004, 08:47
Then, Ancelotti had his say too!


mms://a1435.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1435/9811/7d3caa32/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/7805_str200.asf

Jeff
15-05-2004, 10:47
Thx a lot Elcinco :)

Sandra
15-05-2004, 16:51
Why is some weird voice speaking over them??

Man...i finally get to see some videos and then i miss the voice... damnit :(

but still,e verything works now, got to see the video :), and thanx to you all :kiss:

Goirre
16-05-2004, 15:44
Milan - Brescia?!?!?!

full match, highlights, anything, videos of the party??? thanx!

Tiger
16-05-2004, 17:33
Milan-Brescia Highlight
mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040516182742_300_V.asf

Pre-show before match (Milano Olympic? style show)
mms://a484.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/484/9811/7d3b5133/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/7948_str200.asf

Goirre
16-05-2004, 18:06
Many thanx Tiger......if anyone else has more videos please post them :cool:

MilanDYNAMOVICH
16-05-2004, 23:54
1) http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7921_str200.asf - match preview featuring Sheva and Baggio:)
2) http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7940_str200.asf - the match highlights.
3) http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/7948_str200.asf - celebrations on the stadium.

Pippo in the rossoneri shirt and jeans:) Totally not cool:D

BastenBest
17-05-2004, 00:28
Milan Vs Brescia full match video ftp downloading, 400M
Click Here (ftp://milan:[email protected]/milanvsbrescia.rar)
Till next sunday.:)

Goirre
17-05-2004, 00:54
the link doesnt work for me BastenBest, is there any program I need to download it??? thanx!

BastenBest
17-05-2004, 01:28
You can use flashget to download it.:)

Goirre
17-05-2004, 02:36
Ok, thanx man :cool:

Goirre
17-05-2004, 02:52
hey BastenBest, I am trying dowloading it using flashget, still I can't (an error page appears), u sure that's the right link?? or is there other link for the same file??? thanx

BastenBest
17-05-2004, 02:58
Can you try to right click the word "Here", then choose download it by flashget. Because there are many users currently connecting to server, the server is busy, that's why when you click the word directly you got a error page.

Goirre
17-05-2004, 08:37
I'll try that, thanx again

Tiger
18-05-2004, 21:13
Milan vs Brescia Full time files

1st half
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010670wm57.wmv

2nd half
mms://stream13.powerbroad.ne.jp/k/sra/001/sra0010680wm57.wmv

Sandra
19-05-2004, 12:18
Thanx alot all of you :)
How bout some interviews? Season finished and all....

Goirre
19-05-2004, 13:52
Great! Thanx Tiger :cool:

nesta&natascha
22-05-2004, 08:15
Yo, BastenBest, i`m downloading the match between milan and brescia from your ftp. but now, it hasn`t finish. it`s about 40 or 50 something, because i left the computer on my office. you said that until next sunday, which is tomorrow. but can i ask you not to delete the file yet ? because my computer hasnt finish downloading. please please please ???? :) :) :) :D :( :(

BastenBest, please make it until 30th May ? pleaseeee .... i will let you know when i`m finish .. :( please ?

Thank`s before, BastenBest :)


*nesta&natascha*

BastenBest
22-05-2004, 12:44
Hi, nesta&natascha, I am very sorry, I cannot help you to do it, because this is not my ftp, I copied this address from other forum, so I cannot keep it longer fo you. Since Tiger has already pasted another link for this match, maybe you can download there.:)

nesta&natascha
24-05-2004, 09:19
:depress: :depress: it means that i have to start all over again ? hiks... well, ok .. thanks tiger ! and thank you BastenBest :)

Jim_UK
30-05-2004, 14:55
Has anyone found anything about Cafu's charity match ? I read it on another thread and wondered if there were any videos about.

tbouks02
30-05-2004, 15:44
I saw highlights on MilanChannel but that's it about Cafu's charity match.

Inferno
01-06-2004, 13:10
Kitchee-Milan 2-1 highlights :)


http://www.acmilan.co.il/movie.asp?url=mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040530165901_300_V.asf


Forza Milan, Forever Milan!

Peive_17
02-06-2004, 21:54
Guys....does anybody here have the games:

inter-milan 0-6
inter-milan 2-3

on files that are downloadable by net-transport?

I would be happy to pay for those

I just cannot get this BT tornet thing to work:mad:

alexnico
06-06-2004, 04:10
Does anybody know a good spyware tool? If i'm not wrong, i think somebody already told in this topic b4, and i had download it, but i just formated my computer, and i couldn't find it. :(

The Persian
11-06-2004, 00:22
i have the inter (0 - 6) Milan game and i can give it to you through soulseek if you want it?

pwelch
23-06-2004, 12:27
Does anyone have the full 2nd Milan-Inter game. I really want to see it. Thanks.

GrymMannen
12-07-2004, 17:51
The Persian,

Can you upload the Inter 0-6 Milan match on a website, please? I dont use Soulseak.

If someone is able to find me free webspace where I can upload stuff, I will be able to post goals and highlights for the upcoming season.

RuiCosta_10
13-07-2004, 06:30
Anyone with Rui Costa goals? Or some assistences? plz

aceventura
13-07-2004, 12:20
guys you can find the 0-6 derby in emule.
i already dawnloaded it and it is great to see our rivals get kicked in their ass over and over again.

sash
13-07-2004, 13:40
what is emule???? I'm dyng to watch that 6-0 humiliation again.

jani
14-07-2004, 05:39
could someone make highlights out of the 6-0 drubbing?

aceventura
14-07-2004, 10:42
emule is a program that you can download with it things that other people got on their computers.
Its like kazaa but with much more files and much more users and options

pwelch
15-07-2004, 16:25
If anyone knows a website or anywhere that i can see the full game or just hightlights of the Milan 6-0 Inter game, or this year's 3-2 match please let me know. i really want to see these games.

pwelch
15-07-2004, 19:09
rui costa 10, www.planetmilan.com , click on downloads. it has all of this season's goals.

Inferno
26-07-2004, 14:59
Goals by Leonardo

http://www.numeri10.it/risorse/filmati/leonardo/leonardo01.avi

http://www.numeri10.it/risorse/filmati/leonardo/leonardo02.avi

http://www.numeri10.it/risorse/filmati/leonardo/leonardo03.avi

http://www.numeri10.it/risorse/filmati/leonardo/leonardo04.avi

http://www.numeri10.it/risorse/filmati/leonardo/leonardo05.avi

http://www.numeri10.it/risorse/filmati/leonardo/leonardo06.avi

http://www.numeri10.it/risorse/filmati/leonardo/leonardo07.avi

http://www.numeri10.it/risorse/filmati/leonardo/leonardo08.avi

http://www.numeri10.it/risorse/filmati/leonardo/leonardo09.avi

http://www.numeri10.it/risorse/filmati/leonardo/leonardo10.avi

tbouks02
26-07-2004, 16:34
In this video on Galliani they show some highlights of Legnano/Milan: mms://a1626.v9811.c9811a.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1626/9811/7d471a163b/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/8886_str200.asf

The Persian
26-07-2004, 20:47
Anybody have the goals from the friendly against Legnano??

tbouks02
27-07-2004, 13:48
Anybody have the goals from the friendly against Legnano??
mms://a1586.v9811.c9811a.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1586/9811/7d471b14d/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/8898_str200.asf

sash
27-07-2004, 13:51
Tbouks.. do u like Pink Floyd??? Is that a cover from one of their CD's?
And that a part from the song "Echos" isn't it??

P.S. one of your favorite players is Canniga...???

tbouks02
27-07-2004, 13:54
Tbouks.. do u like Pink Floyd??? Is that a cover from one of their CD's?
And that a part from the song "Echos" isn't it??
Yes. Yes. Yes. Since you've guessed that it is Echoes in my sig you probably can figure out what is the album cover in my avatar ;)

sash
27-07-2004, 14:03
...I guess it's from the same cd.. imean Echos.
I like them very much too, this is my favorites:
Shine on your crazy diamond, Comfortably Numb,
Time, The Trial, The wall,
Divison Bells (High Hopes), Us and Them,
It would be so nice, Money,
Learning to fly, Wish u where here.

Maybe u could tip me a few more (in case they are good ofcause)

tbouks02
27-07-2004, 15:25
...I guess it's from the same cd.. imean Echos.
I like them very much too, this is my favorites:
Shine on your crazy diamond, Comfortably Numb,
Time, The Trial, The wall,
Divison Bells (High Hopes), Us and Them,
It would be so nice, Money,
Learning to fly, Wish u where here.

Maybe u could tip me a few more (in case they are good ofcause)
Everything Floyd did was classic so I recommend everything. But more importantly, Floyd made albums, they were not a singles bad. You have to listen to the whole album to fully comprehend the work. Here's my ranking of the albums:

1. The Wall
2. Wish You Were Here
3. Dark Side of the Moon
4. Animals
5. Meddle(Echoes :) )
6. The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
7. Atom Heart Mother
8. The Final Cut
9. The Division Bell
10. A Momentary Lapse of Reason
11. A Saucerful of Secrets
12. Obscured by the Clouds
13. Ummagumma
14. More

sash
31-07-2004, 08:49
Sheva once said his favorite goal was against Udinese, when he passed more than half field.... someone knows where can I se it???
And where can I download some goals before Sheva's arrival (I want to see Bierhof, Weah, Leonardo... that kind'a guys)... especialy scudetto winning season 98/99.

xtr
31-07-2004, 21:56
Does anyone know if and how one downloads videos from acmilan.com? And if they "know". I mean, surely they could find out, considering that its a pay service anyway...

tbouks02
03-08-2004, 14:08
Does anyone know if and how one downloads videos from acmilan.com? And if they "know". I mean, surely they could find out, considering that its a pay service anyway...
Yes you can. Just "save target as" on this link and you will save the Milan/Chelsea highlights from ACMilan.com: mms://a1696.v9811.c9811a.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1696/9811/7d4831420/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/8959_str200.asf

Here is the full match bittorrent: http://bt.gamesir.com/torrent/403162fccc1d3da17bd4b19d35b8882979cb90dd.torrent

AlMutairi
04-08-2004, 21:04
Anybody have the goals from the friendly against Juventus and Inter in Trophy Tim?

danielle
05-08-2004, 22:49
It is a short video about milan in the usa
http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/8886_str200.asf

danielle
05-08-2004, 23:07
Kaka 03/04 season goals
http://scacm.2156.cn/milanvideo/KakaMV.wmv
Pirlo`s goal in 03/04 season
http://www.rpi.edu/~mac/video/Pirlo1.WMV
some goals kicked by Sheva
mms://a43.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/43/9811/7d3c4537/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/6061_str200.asf
milan vs inter on 8th ,match
http://www.njzc.com/chinamilan/****ing/wenjian/milan_derby.asf
Sheva`s 119 goals in 5 seasons
mms://a389.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/389/9811/7d3b61229/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/8132_str200.asf

danielle
05-08-2004, 23:09
the interview after lossing the game in uefa champion league vsmms://a1531.v9811.c9811a.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1531/9811/7d4491632/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/7459_str200.asf

danielle
05-08-2004, 23:10
i got them from a net friend of mine

Maldini3
06-08-2004, 04:35
A little bit too late , but anyone can help me with the penalty shootouts at Milan-MU match??

dabdob
06-08-2004, 07:49
A little bit too late , but anyone can help me with the penalty shootouts at Milan-MU match??

Actually it is not late at al, since it was taken from the net quickly. Even the link in xtratime.oeg did not work cause I was denied access to the forum although I am a registered user!

ACMILAN1983
06-08-2004, 10:34
Thanks Danielle :)

argo
06-08-2004, 12:33
ain't it need an account to access that file?

tbouks02
21-08-2004, 18:12
Milan/Lazio SuperCoppa highlights:
mms://a1451.v9811.c9811a.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1451/9811/7d4816021/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/9033_str200.asf

triniman
21-08-2004, 18:20
thanks for the highlights :D

Smoje
22-08-2004, 06:06
Anybody has the match against Lazio to put in Bit Torrent? I like to see the match!!

tbouks02
22-08-2004, 11:10
Anybody has the match against Lazio to put in Bit Torrent? I like to see the match!!
The full match BT can be found in this thread: http://www.soccer-media.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=14406&fpage=1
But make sure you are registered before you click on the torrent link. It won't work unless you are registered for www.soccer-media.com

Nadir
22-08-2004, 11:13
how the hell can we register there unless we understand that language? what is that korean? :)

tbouks02
22-08-2004, 11:27
how the hell can we register there unless we understand that language? what is that korean? :)
It's Chinese. It's pretty simple actually to register for that site. Go here to register: http://www.soccer-media.com/bbs/register.php You only have to fill in the first 6 fields.
Username:
Password:
Confirm Password:
Safe inquiry(first popdown choice is mothers name):
Safe inquiry Answer:
Email:

Nadir
22-08-2004, 11:54
It's Chinese. It's pretty simple actually to register for that site. Go here to register: http://www.soccer-media.com/bbs/register.php You only have to fill in the first 6 fields.
Username:
Password:
Confirm Password:
Safe inquiry(first popdown choice is mothers name):
Safe inquiry Answer:
Email:

and how do i login :)

Nadir
22-08-2004, 11:57
The full match BT can be found in this thread: http://www.soccer-media.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=14406&fpage=1
But make sure you are registered before you click on the torrent link. It won't work unless you are registered for www.soccer-media.com

since you are registered, can you download the torrent file and upload it to this forum so we can use it? your link is pretty much useless if we don't understand chinese

tbouks02
22-08-2004, 11:57
and how do i login :)
You should be logged in after you register but this is where you log in: http://www.soccer-media.com/bbs/logging.php?action=login

Nadir
22-08-2004, 11:59
You should be logged in after you register but this is where you log in: http://www.soccer-media.com/bbs/logging.php?action=login

and on the login screen what is what? this is what i see.

tbouks02
22-08-2004, 12:00
since you are registered, can you download the torrent file and upload it to this forum so we can use it? your link is pretty much useless if we don't understand chinese
I wish I could do that but torrent files are invalid file types to upload at this site. What I can do is email to anybody that wants it.

jushua
22-08-2004, 12:01
Does anybody else have problems connecting to the tracker when trying to download the game.