PDA

View Full Version : Milan Goal Videos


Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Milan ForEver_1
26-10-2002, 01:21
Sorry I shoud post them befor but i was out for a while:(

Atlanta First:
#1
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=9

#2
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=8

#3
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=10

#4
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=11

and Now Byer

#1
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=12

#2
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=13

C U

Kambiz
26-10-2002, 23:17
my god, rivaldo's goal was amazing

Jeff
26-10-2002, 23:41
Hi all

hey that's a good post. DO you think u can keep putting up video like that? It's really great.

Thanks

Jeff

Milan ForEver_1
27-10-2002, 00:40
i will try my best;)

Milan ForEver_1
27-10-2002, 00:50
We lost this game :depress: but mark my words u will see the real
milan against Lens.

Milan Goals

#1
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=15

#2
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=14

C U

Quivering
27-10-2002, 01:55
Nice

Jeff
27-10-2002, 01:57
Hi

Well done! Shevchenko's goal is fantastic

Please keep on doing so. I love it.


Jeff

Sheva7_Evo
27-10-2002, 02:20
damn i can't seem to open it once its d/l

Jeff
27-10-2002, 02:21
Hi,

You have to have real player to watch it.

Jeff

jani
27-10-2002, 05:00
Where could I DOWNLOAD the Shevchenko goal VS Juventus..? You know.. that wonderful goal..

Jeff
28-10-2002, 02:08
Hey Shevchenko,

you are lucky you ask the right person, that's me LOL.

Anyway, if you want to have it, you can first go to:

www.kazaa.com

it's something like napster. You first have to download the Kazaa software, virus-free don't worry, (just follow the instruction there it's pretty simple). Then you install it in your computer.

After that, open Kazaa. You'll see lots of things that make you confused. Don't worry. Look at the top. There is one named, "Search". Click "search". Then you'll see they ask you search for what. You then choose the circle of "Audio". Then type in, "Shevchenko". Then just wait for it to search for you. Finally, you'll see something as "Milan vs Juventus" or "Shevchenko juventus" something like that, which will surly remind you the goal that you are talking about. Double click it. You'll see nothing happen. Don't worry. Now click "Traffic". YOu should see you are downloading it. Wait. And you'll have it.

If I remember correctly, it doesn't have a replay, but it's already good enough to see.

If you don't want to do all this trouble, then perhaps you can wait for me to go back home and give it to you these coming weekends.

Also, you can try google to search it.

Jeff

Wenjie
29-10-2002, 00:22
Do remember to check www.uefa.com regularly as they have goal videos of Milan in the CL. Recently, I also saw old clips of Redondo (when he was with Real Madrid) and Boban. They also have match highlights with commentary!

Convert the files to .rm and you should be able to download them.

Milan ForEver_1
04-11-2002, 03:49
Goal #1
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=16

Goal #2
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=17

Nice win

C U

Jeff
05-11-2002, 06:28
Well done, though I have watched the match already...

It will be nice if you post up the goals, (surly there will be) against Udinese...

Jeff

Milan ForEver_1
09-11-2002, 03:35
Enjoy it

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=18

C U

dynamostar18
09-11-2002, 06:54
That's awesome work MilanForEver_1, please keep it up, fans who don't get to see the goals on tv really appreciate it. Thanks pal!! :) :)

dynamostar18
09-11-2002, 06:57
Crap, my download won't run, is it supposed to run on Media player or something? How would I get it to work please?

Jeff
09-11-2002, 07:13
Good jobs...

I have been waiting for this for ages.

Jeff

BTW, do u think u can post the match highlight instead of just the goals?

Jeff

Milan ForEver_1
10-11-2002, 04:16
first of all u need real player too see this

and Jeff i am not that good in posting match highlight but i will try
however keep it like this for now


C U

Milan ForEver_1
20-11-2002, 03:07
I know i should post this long time ago but i was out of my towen for a wihle

bu lets enjoy it

#1
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=23

#2
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=24

C U

Milan ForEver_1
24-11-2002, 03:23
Great Game by Milan and Great goal by Sergio

enjoy it
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=25

and you have to see this
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=26:D


C U

Milan ForEver_1
24-11-2002, 03:25
Sorry

u can see the second clip here

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=26

C U

Goirre
24-11-2002, 03:51
Great job Milan ForEver_1, congrats!!!

Milan ForEver_1
27-11-2002, 05:35
what can i say just see it

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=27

:D :D :D


C U

GrymMannen
28-11-2002, 10:45
Milan ForEver_1,

Could you post Shevchenko's goal against Lens in the Champions League here?

Thank you!

Sheva7_Evo
29-11-2002, 00:07
i can't open any,
all iget is "unspencified error"
anyone know my problem?

MilanNYC
03-12-2002, 09:28
Milan ForEver_1, you are a great poste, thanks a lot for the great clips, really appreciate it.

Milan4eva
03-12-2002, 13:55
You can get Milan highlight from acmilan.com btw.Anyway, thanks for the goals, keep em' comin'.

ARIO
08-12-2002, 19:12
More please ;)

shevagoal
11-12-2002, 20:03
milan - roma


http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=29

shevagoal
11-12-2002, 20:05
milan - Dortmund

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=30

Milan ForEver_1
15-12-2002, 23:43
Ambo Goal

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=32

Sheva Goal

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=31


C U

Milan ForEver_1
12-01-2003, 23:11
what a win:D

First goal
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=36

second goal

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=37

C U

GrymMannen
21-01-2003, 18:29
We are waiting for the goals against Piacenza. :p

Jeff
22-01-2003, 18:18
AND THE GAME AGINST CHIEVO!!!

JEff

zulfi
24-01-2003, 08:52
does anyone knows how can we download these videos, because i can watch them but I can't dowload.

And I am waiting for Kaladzes goal against Chievo

milan_forever
24-01-2003, 10:07
any idea where to see the highlights of the chievo game???

BG1
24-01-2003, 13:16
Where can I see the goals?

ARIO
08-02-2003, 02:21
C'mon....have you got the latest??? Milan v Modena??

ARIO
16-02-2003, 22:57
MATE....I DEMAND MILAN V LAZIO GAME GOALS!!!!!!! I MISSED THE GAME!!!!! :mad: :nasty:

BG1
16-02-2003, 23:18
Try here
http://www.xtratime.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=98696&pagenumber=2

BG1
16-02-2003, 23:19
Or in the milan video gallery:
http://www.acmilan.com/Video_Gallery.asp

jani
18-02-2003, 07:50
*DESPERATE* I'm looking for the disallowed goal Sheva scored againts Inter, could anyone tell me where to get it? I hope it'll have the replay too.

CieloEMar
18-02-2003, 13:14
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
*DESPERATE* I'm looking for the disallowed goal Sheva scored againts Inter, could anyone tell me where to get it? I hope it'll have the replay too.

http://www.acmilan.com/View_Video.asp?idfile=3965&id_Tipo=7&id_Sottotipo=11

Enjoy~
:p :D

CieloEMar
18-02-2003, 13:22
The game video of Milan-Lazio

mms://wmp.i-cable.com/sports/seriea/match_3a.asf
mms://wmp.i-cable.com/sports/seriea/match_3b.asf

:D :D :D

jani
19-02-2003, 03:43
Originally posted by CieloEMar


http://www.acmilan.com/View_Video.asp?idfile=3965&id_Tipo=7&id_Sottotipo=11

Enjoy~
:p :D

Any way to have it in MPEG format? DAMMIT IM DESPERATE!

CieloEMar
19-02-2003, 09:11
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]


Any way to have it in MPEG format? DAMMIT IM DESPERATE!

download it first? then change its format? I am not sure
This is the real address of the video

mms://media.acmilan.com/acmilan/file_stream/4569_str200.asf

CieloEMar
19-02-2003, 20:49
The highlight of Milan-Lokomotiv

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/54944_80K.rm

jani
20-02-2003, 08:51
Can you do it for me and post it somewhere? PLEASE? I can't seem to see pictures, only sounds

CieloEMar
21-02-2003, 13:55
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
Can you do it for me and post it somewhere? PLEASE? I can't seem to see pictures, only sounds

:( I don't where I can upload it. If you can provide some ftp, I could upload it for you.

jani
21-02-2003, 19:53
send it to [email protected] ?

dynamostar18
23-02-2003, 13:56
Great job on the videos, please keep it up!!

Milan forever

jani
24-02-2003, 02:02
Originally posted by CieloEMar


:( I don't where I can upload it. If you can provide some ftp, I could upload it for you.

Kazaa?

ARIO
22-03-2003, 23:10
Milan-Juve??...anyone? ;)

humanTORCH
23-03-2003, 01:51
There a highlight on Milan-Juve match in ac milan official site;)

tbouks02
23-03-2003, 03:18
Full match is right here:
1st Half (mms://wmp.i-cable.com/sports/seriea/match_1a.asf)
2nd Half (mms://wmp.i-cable.com/sports/seriea/match_1b.asf)

Milan ForEver_1
23-03-2003, 04:11
Enjoy it

#1

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=50

#2

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=51

Very Nice isn't

ARIO
23-03-2003, 05:58
Can't open it....It's all in arabic, ican't read it!

dynamostar18
23-03-2003, 17:52
Yeah me too, please can you help those non Arabic speakers log in to see the goals? I am dying to see them.

PLEASE!



Forza Milan forever

Goirre
23-03-2003, 17:58
why don't you just watch the highlights in the official site? ;)

ARIO
23-03-2003, 18:47
I just don't have the bandwidth man... ;)
I need to download it first, dont have the capability for streaming.....help me here

DaveMilan
25-03-2003, 12:29
yeah, i cant download the highlights from the milan site either. what kind of spec do i need?

dave

dynamostar18
26-03-2003, 19:15
Wouldn't it be great if there was a place where all of us could get to see our favourite team's goals. I mean it's not like I can watch Channel 4's Football Italia, I live in New Zealand. They don't even show matches on Sky.

dynamostar18
26-03-2003, 19:23
The good thing about living in New Zealand is that I feel like I am the only real Milan fan in the whole country. I pretty much reckon I'm N.Z's biggest Milan fan. Not out of arrogancy but out of logic, considering not many people have heard of them in a rugby orientated environment. Just a thought!

Getting to see our Serie A goals would be awesome, given my computer's limited capability!

Forza Milan and Forza the person who can sort out the goals on computer problem.

Milan forever :cool:

nesta_13
30-03-2003, 05:13
shevchenko goal against juve (http://www.calcioplanet.com/Milan26_1.mpg) :) :) :)

equlaiser form nedved for juve (http://www.calcioplanet.com/Juve26.mpg) :mad: :mad: :mad:


a funny goal by inzaghi (http://www.calcioplanet.com/Milan26_2.mpg) :D :D :D :D :D

dynamostar18
30-03-2003, 17:22
Awesome work mate, thank you so much for those goals. Try and see if u can do it for the nexdt match, on Windows Media Player format.


THANK YOU! :D :D :D :D

Maldini3
13-04-2003, 21:27
ANYTHING related to the derby plzzz!!!
You are the best if there's sth about poor captain Maldini after merda Vieri's elbow

dynamostar18
13-04-2003, 22:38
Yeah I agree, pleasssssssssssssssssse someone post the goal against Inter.

Us fans who don't have anything but the net reeeeeeealy want to see it.

Please help us out!

nesta_13
14-04-2003, 03:40
hi guys,

damn, the only source i have for milan goal is from intermilan website:mad: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Maldini3
14-04-2003, 06:19
Inter Merdas watch the game's videos from times to times to learn by heart how to play the dirtiest games and how to lose in the bitterest ways..:rollani:

GrymMannen
14-04-2003, 10:41
Visit this link,
http://www.raisport.rai.it/raiSportSezioneIndex/0,5785,__4_4153,00.html

Then choose the video to watch the highlights (Inter - Milan 0 - 1).

Ps: You must have realplayer on your computer. Ds.

nesta_13
14-04-2003, 22:26
finally,

super pipo goal against inter merda (http://www.calcioplanet.com/Milan28.mpg)

Im really loved rui costa ((killer pass)) to inzaghi:eek: :eek: :eek:

:) :) :)

Maldini3
14-04-2003, 23:04
Thanks a lot!I watched that match twice!And now remember every details fo that wonderful goal over the Inter merdas.But how about anything related to our captain?No one recorded the match?:(

dynamostar18
15-04-2003, 02:26
Nesta_13

Please can you tell me how you managed to find the Inter vs Milan goal please?

nesta_13
15-04-2003, 06:27
Im from the meddle east,

so we have a site that named calcioplanet.com (www.calcioplanet.com) every week they show all calcio goals>
so i can show all milan goals from this site;)

dynamostar18
15-04-2003, 17:06
Using my incredible intelligence, I have figured out how to read computer Arabic :D :D

Rui Costa's through ball was brilliant!!

Shame the Coppa Italia goals don't come up on there.

Forza Milan, well done lads for getting to the final!

cxd
15-04-2003, 18:54
rui's assist is so comfortable. i am speechless... :dazed:

Maldini3
15-04-2003, 21:26
:(No Coppa Italia?So no way I can't see our great Nesta's goal?:(
Anyone can help???

nesta_13
16-04-2003, 02:45
dynamostar18,

if you really can read arabic ,then you can see all milan goals from ((champions league, coppa italia, italian league)) and some nice video pics for milan stars in this site www.acmilanclub.com

but the problem that you should rigester to see all this:(

i saw milan goals against perugia, nesta goal was really beutiful

lonewolf
16-04-2003, 04:07
Does anyone have Nesta's goal vs Perugia?????!!!!!I am DESPERATE to see it,and unfortunately my stupid TV station doesn't show Coppa Italia matches.:mad:

AAAAAAAAARRGHHHHH!!!!!

Maldini3
16-04-2003, 04:30
Originally posted by lonewolf
Does anyone have Nesta's goal vs Perugia?????!!!!!I am DESPERATE to see it,and unfortunately my stupid TV station doesn't show Coppa Italia matches.:mad:

AAAAAAAAARRGHHHHH!!!!!

ME TOO :( Desperately need to see!!!!!

Shevagirl
16-04-2003, 10:46
yeah!!Me too..........:(

serginho43
16-04-2003, 13:02
If you start this film with the interview of Carlo Ancelotti, you will see the goal of Alessandro Nesta. It's on the official website of AC Milan. First Ancelotti will talk a bit and while he is talking you will see Sandro's goal.
http://www.acmilan.com/users.php?k=54,460,1,3

Goirre
16-04-2003, 13:17
serginho43 you are my hero :D great goal by the way!

lonewolf
17-04-2003, 06:54
thank you very much!!!!:cool:

adnan
17-04-2003, 07:05
Originally posted by serginho43
If you start this film with the interview of Carlo Ancelotti, you will see the goal of Alessandro Nesta. It's on the official website of AC Milan. First Ancelotti will talk a bit and while he is talking you will see Sandro's goal.
http://www.acmilan.com/users.php?k=54,460,1,3

Was really looking for this goal, thanks mate

serginho43
17-04-2003, 08:00
with pleasure;)

Milan fans have to help each other:)

Shevagirl
17-04-2003, 08:27
Yeah a great goal!:cool:
Thanks

CieloEMar
17-04-2003, 16:10
mms://a1209.v8671d.c8671.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1209/8671/v0001/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030417_tensione_300.asf

Pippo's goal in Derby

Be sure you have turned off the volumn... :D

CieloEMar
17-04-2003, 16:15
Goals from Seedorf
1. Deportivo 0 - 4 Milan
2. Torino 0 - 3 Milan

mms://a1567.v86712.c8671.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1567/8671/v0001/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030417_seedorf_300.asf

CieloEMar
17-04-2003, 16:28
1. Atalanta 1-4 Milan
2. Milan 2-1 Modena

in 2, I noticed that at that time JDT was holding the ball. Then Pirlo took on the pitch, JDT had to put the ball down and went away. Paolo immediately went toward him and appeased him... ;)

mms://a267.v86710.c8671.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/267/8671/v0001/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030417_pirlo_300.asf

CieloEMar
17-04-2003, 16:32
Two goals from Derby
Sergio and Pippo

mms://a1551.v86717.c8671.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1551/8671/v0001/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030417_mo_300.asf

nesta_13
30-04-2003, 03:33
Hard luck guys,

:( :( :(

JDT goal against roma (http://www.calcioplanet.com/milan30.mpg)

great goal:cool:

jani
02-05-2003, 09:42
Im still looking for Sheva's disallowed goal during the first derby of the season.. that was great..

Jeff
02-05-2003, 11:06
Shevhcenko, if you have an icq you can give it to me and I'll send it over... or msn.... but I"m in school now so I need to get back home to send you that...

otherwise you have to wait until the late of May (wait after my exam.) or when you see me occasional online icq ( + at home)

otherwise I can't send you that video

Jeff

jani
02-05-2003, 11:52
cant you post it on any site?

Jeff
02-05-2003, 11:56
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
cant you post it on any site?

It's the whole video of Milan vs Inter (deby downloaded from www.acmilan.com) and I suppose the file will be quite large....

JEff

nesta_13
07-05-2003, 01:19
Milan first goal by inzaghi (http://www.calcioplanet.com/Milan31_1.mpg) :) :) :)


Milan second goal by nesta (http://www.calcioplanet.com/Milan31_2.mpg) :p :p :p :p :p :p

Rivaldo take 5 players of Como and hit the post (http://www.calcioplanet.com/newsmanager/articlefiles/1139-rivaldo_skill.mpg) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maldini3
07-05-2003, 02:17
Molto grazie!!!:D
I'm dying to see Nesta's goal:p

nesta_13
07-05-2003, 02:31
Nessuno problema!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Maldini3
07-05-2003, 02:47
I nearly die when hear this ::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://www.anticalcio.com/files/int-mil_0-1_pellegatti.mp3
He has a voice :eek:

nesta_13
07-05-2003, 02:53
damn:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:


he will kill him self:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Maldini3
07-05-2003, 02:58
Originally posted by nesta_13
damn:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:


he will kill him self:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:rolleyes: I think so...
:D :D :D :D :D
Anyway , you should check all of that website carefully :o :p ;)
Quite many funny things :howler::dielaugh:

Jeff
07-05-2003, 09:17
The worst thing is that I don't understand Italian... miss so much fun

Jeff

inggo
08-05-2003, 14:11
Hey guys....

this topics are really...really interesting and very 'helpfull'...

I just want to ask you all..... where i can download milan vs barcelona in championship league finals 1994...

for reminder, we win 4 - 0 in that match...
savicevic's goals was unforgettable...

thank's ya...

FORZA MILAN.... and FORZA YOU ALL !!

Shevagirl
08-05-2003, 16:17
You can find that goal on the Uefa site.

Wait i will try to find it;) :cool:

Shevagirl
08-05-2003, 16:26
Here it is:

http://www.uefa.com/Competitions/UCL/Multimedia/type=Video/index,page=61.htmx

Or i think that you can download it from here also:

http://www.keilanet.ee/footballvideos/

I'm not definitely sure about the second site but the goal is on the first site,you can find it there!;) :cool:

Maldini3
20-05-2003, 23:51
Roma-Milan plz !!!!:cool:

nesta_13
21-05-2003, 01:20
hey guys:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

a huge earthquake by milan at the olimpico:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:



first goal for roma by totti (http://sports1.naseej.com.sa/Goal.asp?ScoreID=5288) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:


first goal for milan by serginho (http://sports1.naseej.com.sa/Goal.asp?ScoreID=5289) :p :p :p :p

second goal for milan by ambro (http://sports1.naseej.com.sa/Goal.asp?ScoreID=5290) :D :D :D :D :D

third goal for milan by serginho (http://sports1.naseej.com.sa/Goal.asp?ScoreID=5291)

fourth goal for milan by sheva (http://sports1.naseej.com.sa/Goal.asp?ScoreID=5292) :D :D :D

Jeff
21-05-2003, 01:45
Not very clear but... thanks!

Sheva's lob is very nice I guess....

serginho got the fine lob too... and his penalty kick is well taken

Ambrosini is kind of lucky but still.... he is unmarked? He deserves such a goal

In the last 3 matches, we have scored 8 goals! Who say we can't score?

Jeff

lonewolf
21-05-2003, 01:46
Thank you very much!!!great goals by Milan,especially Serginho's second and Sheva's...:cool:

Maldini3
21-05-2003, 01:55
:confused: :confused: how to download? :confused: save target?:confused:

nesta_13
21-05-2003, 01:58
Originally posted by Maldini3
:confused: :confused: how to download? :confused: save target?:confused:

No

you should wait:)

Maldini3
21-05-2003, 02:04
Originally posted by nesta_13
No

you should wait:)

Haha OK , maybe I am too excited :D

Erm erm Nesta_13 why don't u join any thread else but only here?;)

nesta_13
21-05-2003, 02:12
i like to do some favor for all the members, So i do all my best to but all milan goals.

Next time i will join all threads;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Maldini3
21-05-2003, 02:15
Originally posted by nesta_13
i like to do some favor for all the members, So i do all my best to but all milan goals.



Yah you do.Molto grazie again !:D

predatorfc
21-05-2003, 13:20
How do I download from the UEFA.com website?? I cant seem to see it after downloading it altho I already have my RealPlayer... :( HELP !!!!:confused:

BG1
21-05-2003, 13:56
Thx for the goals Nesta !

Totti's free kick got a mad curve and Sheva's lob was very nice.
I hope we continue playing like this.

predatorfc
21-05-2003, 14:04
How do u convert the ram. file to rm. file??? I cant seem to view the videos from the UEFA website... :(

CieloEMar
21-05-2003, 14:08
Originally posted by predatorfc
How do I download from the UEFA.com website?? I cant seem to see it after downloading it altho I already have my RealPlayer... :( HELP !!!!:confused:

Maybe you used the wrong link address. You can try with the following way:

1. Open those video link in new windows;
2. Then you get the link as follows:
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/69193_80K.ram?rpcontexturl=http://www.uefa.com/multimedia/PopUpVideoRealOne.htmx?strUrl=/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/69193_80K.ram&rpurltarget=_rpbrowser&rpcontextwidth=300&title=VIDEO
3. Only use the part
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/69193_80K.ram , delete the rest of them.
4. Change 'ram' to 'rm', i.e., http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/69193_80K.rm
5. Above is the real address which can be used to download.

I hope I make myself clear... Good luck!

predatorfc
21-05-2003, 14:16
the problem is, when I open a new window, my server automatically asks me if i would want to open or save the file... so, what should i do now? should i just save it as a rm. file???

CieloEMar
21-05-2003, 16:54
Originally posted by predatorfc
the problem is, when I open a new window, my server automatically asks me if i would want to open or save the file... so, what should i do now? should i just save it as a rm. file???

:( sorry... no idea...

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 08:09
can someone post the links to Milan's CL Highlights where everyone can d/l them?? Im really having problems here...

:(



ps : pls put them in the format :

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles...CL/69193_80K.rm


Thanks A Lot!!!

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 08:47
MIlan Ajax Highlights

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles...CL/65641_80K.rm

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 08:50
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/65641_80K.rm

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 08:57
Rivaldo Tricks :)

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/trainingGround/11540_80K.rm

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 09:04
Milan2-1Bayern


http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/39638_80K.rm

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 09:06
Milan Vs Real

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/44068_80K.rm

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 09:10
Milan - Depor

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/35160_80K.rm

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 09:18
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/70995_80K.rm


Old Trafford Transformation :D

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 09:41
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/36235_80K.rm


http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/70995_80K.rm

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 09:45
Milan Vs Ajax ( 1995 Final ) :(


http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/21702_80K.rm

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 09:47
Savicevic's Goal against Barca in 94 Final !!:D


http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/23867_80K.rm

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 09:52
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/67569_80K.rm



Old Trafford transformation ( real Link )

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 09:57
Champ. League Finals

Man Utd Vs Bayern 1999

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/30607_80K.rm


Real Vs Valencia 2000

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/30604_80K.rm


Real Vs Leverkusen 2002

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/28113_80K.rm

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 10:04
Bayern - Valencia 2001

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/21708_80K.rm

Dortmund - Juve 1997

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/21704_80K.rm

Ajax - Juve 1996

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/21703_80K.rm






Finally Im able to download them!!!! eheheheh

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 10:50
Inter 0-0 Milan

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/69193_80K.rm



Ajax - Milan

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/63605_80K.rm

Milan - Dortmund

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/59657_80K.rm

Real 3-1 Milan

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/58676_80K.rm


Milan - Loko

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/55933_80K.rm


Dortmund 0-1 Milan

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/46359_80K.rm


Milan 1-2 Depor

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/42404_80K.rm

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 11:01
Old trafford Fans Guide

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/67568_80K.rm

predatorfc
22-05-2003, 11:04
Ronaldo profile :yuck:

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/31058_80K.rm

Maldini3
22-05-2003, 21:08
erm erm i downloaded Maldini's and Nesta's profile from uefa's videogallery , but some months ago i tried to find the links again but cannot:confused: Did u see them again?Cos i'm too lazy to check those 100 pages again:D Thanks.:D

Goirre
22-05-2003, 21:15
thanx for the links predatorfc, they are very useful :cool:

CieloEMar
25-05-2003, 00:47
highlights of Piacenza-Milan

mms://a62.v8671d.c8671.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/62/8671/v0001/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030424_pia-mil_300.asf

Maldini3
25-05-2003, 02:15
from acmilan.com


May 9th

Maldini :
http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030509_maldini_300.asx

Nesta
http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030508_nesta_300.asx


May 25th
Maldini

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030522_maldini_300.asx

The clip Pippo w/ baby :

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030508_inzaghi_300.asx

Nesta
May 17th
http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030517_nesta_300.asx

predatorfc
25-05-2003, 02:57
Originally posted by Maldini3
erm erm i downloaded Maldini's and Nesta's profile from uefa's videogallery , but some months ago i tried to find the links again but cannot:confused: Did u see them again?Cos i'm too lazy to check those 100 pages again:D Thanks.:D



Erm...sorry....can't find them....:(

Nyway, im really looking fwd to this week's CL final....hope I can d/l the matchwinning moments for Milan on Thursday !!!!:greed: :greed:

Maldini3
25-05-2003, 03:05
Originally posted by predatorfc
Erm...sorry....can't find them....:(

Nyway, im really looking fwd to this week's CL final....hope I can d/l the matchwinning moments for Milan on Thursday !!!!:greed: :greed:

I hope u can too :greed: :greed: :greed: :D

predatorfc
25-05-2003, 11:04
Sheva in action !!

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/13898_80K.rm

tbouks02
25-05-2003, 16:04
Nesta in action

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/45663_80K.rm

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/13550_80K.rm

Maldini in action

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/45224_80K.rm

Maldini3
25-05-2003, 21:45
predatorfc & tbouks02 , i love you ! :D

...molto grazie ....:greed:

Maldini looks so funny in that video :p

CieloEMar
25-05-2003, 22:14
Originally posted by Maldini3

Maldini looks so funny in that video :p

Sometimes he looks just like a cat... :D

Maldini3
25-05-2003, 22:36
Originally posted by CieloEMar
Sometimes he looks just like a cat... :D

He is always :D :heart: :angel: ;)

BTW did anyone download the Maldini's video from CCTV5?about 60 mbs ! after WC 2002 ! :( :depress: it was a sad summarization :depress: :( :cry: :scream:

Gabrielle
26-05-2003, 23:21
thanks for the video!

In one of the Maldini interview the interviewer mention 'Roberto Baggio' and Maldini comented about him...can anyone translate?!!!!!?????!!

Maldini3
27-05-2003, 01:03
Originally posted by Gabrielle
thanks for the video!

In one of the Maldini interview the interviewer mention 'Roberto Baggio' and Maldini comented about him...can anyone translate?!!!!!?????!!

Which video are u talkin about ?:o can't find the translation from Robby's official site eh ?:p :D

Gabrielle
27-05-2003, 10:09
Originally posted by Maldini3
from acmilan.com


May 9th

Maldini :
http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030509_maldini_300.asx


this one!!!!!!!!!!!

GrymMannen
27-05-2003, 10:53
Could anyone post Andrea Pirlos penaltygoal against Bologna here?

Thanks in advance!

CieloEMar
27-05-2003, 11:10
Originally posted by GrymMannen
Could anyone post Andrea Pirlos penaltygoal against Bologna here?

Thanks in advance!
mms://a557.v86711.c8671.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/557/8671/v0001/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030517_mil-bol_h_300.asf

Maldini3
27-05-2003, 11:18
Originally posted by CieloEMar
mms://a557.v86711.c8671.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/557/8671/v0001/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030517_mil-bol_h_300.asf

Awww...CieloEMar !!! U wanna beat me in everyfields???Maldini's pics???And videos????:mad:

:D Thanks mate ! U r really great !:cool: ;)

CieloEMar
27-05-2003, 11:22
Originally posted by Maldini3
Awww...CieloEMar !!! U wanna beat me in everyfields???Maldini's pics???And videos????:mad:

:D Thanks mate ! U r really great !:cool: ;)

no no no
You have the privilege to call our San Paolo as Paolino :D :D :D

Maldini3
27-05-2003, 11:43
Originally posted by CieloEMar
no no no
You have the privilege to call our San Paolo as Paolino :D :D :D

Whooo eeelllseee ??? :rolleyes: ;) :D

Maldini3
27-05-2003, 23:07
CieloEMar , do u still keep the URL of the video 3250 from acmilan.com's video gallery??The video about new rossoneri to Milan ...:D

CieloEMar
27-05-2003, 23:24
Originally posted by Maldini3
CieloEMar , do u still keep the URL of the video 3250 from acmilan.com's video gallery??The video about new rossoneri to Milan ...:D

:confused:
you mean their new jersey at the beginning of the season?

Maldini3
27-05-2003, 23:32
Originally posted by CieloEMar
:confused:
you mean their new jersey at the beginning of the season?

the video about Inzaghi_Rui_Rivaldo_Nesta !!!:cool: with the song "More than words" as OST :D

CieloEMar
27-05-2003, 23:36
Originally posted by Maldini3
the video about Inzaghi_Rui_Rivaldo_Nesta !!!:cool: with the song "More than words" as OST :D

yeah I have, but not in this computer...
I am visiting a friend of mine
if you have patience, I will post it after I am back home... it will be early July :p

Maldini3
27-05-2003, 23:39
Originally posted by CieloEMar
yeah I have, but not in this computer...
I am visiting a friend of mine
if you have patience, I will post it after I am back home... it will be early July :p

:rolleyes: :D they dun mind ur visiting too long? :D

Anyway i have it..but i neek the link ..since acmilan.com was changed , everything disappeared :mad: can't find many interesting things again !!:groan:

CieloEMar
27-05-2003, 23:45
Originally posted by Maldini3
:rolleyes: :D they dun mind ur visiting too long? :D

Anyway i have it..but i neek the link ..since acmilan.com was changed , everything disappeared :mad: can't find many interesting things again !!:groan:

you know...I am nice and easy-going and I am a good cook...:D

yeah sometimes i just hate MPweb. Although I agree that merdas are always losers, I have to admit that their website is much better than ours... a lot of funny training photos and other things :o
I remember before there were the records of every serie A games from 1899, but now they all disapeared!!! it pissed me off!!!

Maldini3
27-05-2003, 23:53
Originally posted by CieloEMar
you know...I am nice and easy-going and I am a good cook...:D

:eek: :D


yeah sometimes i just hate MPweb. Although I agree that merdas are always losers, I have to admit that their website is much better than ours... a lot of funny training photos and other things :o

I love visting their site too :rollani:many many interseting pics!!like pics of Canna and his son on vacation during the winter break !!!!;) and pics of merdas training :rollani: even when Valencia's pics when training at San Siro too :eek:i wish our site gives us Paolo's or Nesta's pics like those :crybaby: just few pics !! :scream:

I remember before there were the records of every serie A games from 1899, but now they all disapeared!!! it pissed me off!!!

All videos and photos disappeared!! :wth::mad:
and now they don't keep videos or photos in the gallery for long time!!!! :nasty: :groan:Wth are they thinking ??? :groan:

predatorfc
28-05-2003, 07:13
Latest from Old Trafford !!!:D

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/71986_80K.rm

Maldini3
28-05-2003, 20:57
Ppl !!!post anything !!!!:D

Jeff
28-05-2003, 21:00
The freaking goddamn thing is that my sister is the adminstrator for the computer and I need to renew the real player version to watch the match highlight.

Bulllshhit!

Jeff

ARIO
28-05-2003, 22:19
C'Mon guys please......the complete penalty shootout please????????????

The one from the official uefa site was only Sheva(the last one)

I need the misses too........

CieloEMar
28-05-2003, 23:14
penalty kick

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/72217_80K.rm

CieloEMar
28-05-2003, 23:15
highlights

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/72218_80K.rm

CieloEMar
28-05-2003, 23:19
maldini in post match press conference

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/72208_80K.rm

CieloEMar
28-05-2003, 23:23
ancelotti in post-match press conference

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/72207_80K.rm

Maldini3
28-05-2003, 23:45
CieloEMar !!! No more???? Post the audio he was speaking in English here!!! :groan:

:D

Cesare and Paolo :angel:

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030528_maldinic_300.asx

Paolo Maldini_ the champion

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030528_maldini_300.asx

Dida and Pippo _2 champions

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030528_dida-inzaghi_300.asx

Sheva_the champion

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030528_sheva_300.asx

CieloEMar
28-05-2003, 23:48
:rolleyes:
did he speak english in press conference?

Maldini3
28-05-2003, 23:58
Originally posted by CieloEMar
:rolleyes:
did he speak english in press conference?


hahahaa u haven't heard yet??? Here !!http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/final2003/fixturesresults/round=1640/match=1045288/Report=RW.html

The audio : Paolo Maldini (AC Milan)AC Milan captain Paolo Maldini speaks to uefa.com after the match


1st time I beat u !
:rolleyes: :D

CieloEMar
29-05-2003, 00:06
Originally posted by Maldini3
hahahaa u haven't heard yet??? Here !!http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/final2003/fixturesresults/round=1640/match=1045288/Report=RW.html

The audio : Paolo Maldini (AC Milan)AC Milan captain Paolo Maldini speaks to uefa.com after the match


Gee! I have to admit that I didn't notice this one before! Thank you!

The address is
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Audio/competitions/UCL/72219_16K.rm

:D His English is great!!! If he does one thing, he really does it!!! He is my hero!



1st time I beat u !
:rolleyes: :D

You have already beaten me when you first posted paolo's photos...
:o :mad: :D

Gabrielle
29-05-2003, 00:14
Originally posted by CieloEMar
Gee! I have to admit that I didn't notice this one before! Thank you!

The address is
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Audio/competitions/UCL/72219_16K.rm

:D His English is great!!! If he does one thing, he really does it!!! He is my hero!

[b]

You have already beaten me when you first posted paolo's photos...
:o :mad: :D

Yeah he speak perfect English!!My captain!!*proud*..OUR CAPTAIN!!!:heart:hehehhehehehe..

Forza Milan!!!:devil:

Maldini3
29-05-2003, 00:17
Originally posted by CieloEMar
Gee! I have to admit that I didn't notice this one before! Thank you!

The address is
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Audio/competitions/UCL/72219_16K.rm


My turn to say Thank you ! :D

:D His English is great!!! If he does one thing, he really does it!!! He is my hero!


Our hero !! :cool: :heart:

You have already beaten me when you first posted paolo's photos...
:o :mad: :D


Hahaha btw did u join that Yahoo group ?? Did u watch all those videos ??? Some of them made me :cry: !!!

And there are some more :rolleyes: pics that I can't post here ! Take a look and u will understand why !! :rolleyes: :D

CieloEMar
29-05-2003, 00:21
Originally posted by Maldini3
Hahaha btw did u join that Yahoo group ?? Did u watch all those videos ??? Some of them made me :cry: !!!

And there are some more :rolleyes: pics that I can't post here ! Take a look and u will understand why !! :rolleyes: :D

yeah I did!
those are amazing collections!!! ;) :D
thank you for sharing that :p

Maldini3
29-05-2003, 00:29
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Yeah he speak perfect English!!My captain!!*proud*..OUR CAPTAIN!!!:heart:hehehhehehehe..

Forza Milan!!!:devil:

Hahaha Gabi is the one found that audio ! :D

Maldini3
29-05-2003, 00:37
Originally posted by CieloEMar
yeah I did!
those are amazing collections!!! ;) :D
thank you for sharing that :p

Did u check the 2 latest collections???:eek:

Do u like the pic he is wearing a Adidas shirt ??:eek:

1st time I saw him that that kind of clothes :rolleyes: :D

predatorfc
29-05-2003, 12:31
well....anyone got the video where Maldini lifted the Cup !! ???Practically all of us need it!!:D

FORZA MILAN!!!!:rolleyes:

CieloEMar
29-05-2003, 14:24
Originally posted by Maldini3
Did u check the 2 latest collections???:eek:

Do u like the pic he is wearing a Adidas shirt ??:eek:

1st time I saw him that that kind of clothes :rolleyes: :D

:eek: I will check it now

CieloEMar
29-05-2003, 14:25
Originally posted by predatorfc
well....anyone got the video where Maldini lifted the Cup !! ???Practically all of us need it!!:D

FORZA MILAN!!!!:rolleyes:

here

highlights

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles...CL/72218_80K.rm

and this one!!!

rtsp://195.130.238.200/GOLmovies/calcio/vDSL_trionfomilan290503.rm

CieloEMar
29-05-2003, 15:17
preparing the penality kicks...

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/trainingground/CoachingCentre/72328_80K.rm


sheva in action

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/trainingground/CoachingCentre/72333_80K.rm

CieloEMar
29-05-2003, 15:24
end to end

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/trainingground/CoachingCentre/72331_80K.rm


careless Juve

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/trainingground/CoachingCentre/72332_80K.rm

Maldini3
29-05-2003, 21:18
Originally posted by CieloEMar
:eek: I will check it now

:rolleyes: and how do u feel?? :D

Maldini3
30-05-2003, 03:00
Originally posted by CieloEMar
here


and this one!!!

rtsp://195.130.238.200/GOLmovies/calcio/vDSL_trionfomilan290503.rm

U recommend this????:depress: can u tell me why?? Somehting special in this???:(
Sh!t!Sh!t!My soft is down!!At these days????That means I still haven't been able to download this !!!:wth: :wth: :wth:

predatorfc
30-05-2003, 10:41
Match Highlights : Roque Junior injured...

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/trainingground/CoachingCentre/72327_80K.rm

predatorfc
30-05-2003, 10:44
Match Highlights : Coach Motivation



http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/trainingground/CoachingCentre/72328_80K.rm

Jeff
30-05-2003, 11:04
Great and thanks predatorfc!

But one more request... can you find the link for the 1st league match between Milan and Inter? the score is 0-0

Thanks again!

Jeff

predatorfc
30-05-2003, 11:23
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/trainingground/CoachingCentre/68028_80K.rm


Here U go:D

predatorfc
30-05-2003, 11:28
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/trainingground/CoachingCentre/72059_80K.rm



The Silver goal ruling ...

predatorfc
30-05-2003, 11:34
Inter Milan vs Milan ( real link )
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles...CL/68028_80K.rm

Silver Goal Ruling
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/uefa/UEFAMedia/72059_80K.rm?

predatorfc
30-05-2003, 11:44
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/21705_80K.rm



Juve 0-1 Real <--- juve lost CL...

predatorfc
30-05-2003, 11:59
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/71870_80K.rm


Press Conference b4 the match...

predatorfc
30-05-2003, 12:11
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/71929_80K.rm


Juve conference...

Jeff
30-05-2003, 12:40
hey Ican't download the milan vs inter match at all!

jEFF

CieloEMar
30-05-2003, 21:33
Rossoneri landed in airport... and the interview of Paolo and Carlos

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/03mag/20030529spo17ja290503_calcio_milan_malpensa_01-raisport-b8.rm

CieloEMar
30-05-2003, 21:37
some highlights

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/03mag/20030529spo17ja290503_calcio_esame_partita_milan_juve_06-raisport-b8.rm

CieloEMar
30-05-2003, 21:40
Cesare in 63 and Paolo in 03...

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/03mag/20030529spo17ja290503_rai_sport_3_ore20_15-raisport-b8.rm

CieloEMar
30-05-2003, 21:42
our beloved sheva : proud : : proud :

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/03mag/20030529spo17ja290503_calcio_duello_05-raisport-b8.rm

CieloEMar
30-05-2003, 21:44
some highlights and interviews

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/03mag/20030529spo17ja290503_calcio_interviste_milan_08-raisport-b8.rm

CieloEMar
30-05-2003, 22:02
Paolo's interview in airport

rtsp://195.130.238.200/GOLmovies/calcio/vADSL_maldini290503.rm

CieloEMar
30-05-2003, 22:05
Clarence's interview in airport

rtsp://195.130.238.200/GOLmovies/calcio/vADSL_seedorf290503.rm

CieloEMar
30-05-2003, 22:14
rui's interview in the airport

rtsp://195.130.238.200/GOLmovies/calcio/vADSL_costa290503.rm

Maldini3
30-05-2003, 22:30
Originally posted by CieloEMar
Rossoneri landed in airport... and the interview of Paolo and Carlos

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/03mag/20030529spo17ja290503_calcio_milan_malpensa_01-raisport-b8.rm

I can't download it now...:( :depress:

Maldini3
30-05-2003, 23:31
Carlo and Paolo and Seedorf 's audio

www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Audio/competitions/UCL/71873_16K.rm

Paolo prematch conference ...i know it's too late now..but just for collection :D

www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/71872_80K.rm

iN English ..kinda funny..

CieloEMar
30-05-2003, 23:53
Originally posted by Maldini3
I can't download it now...:( :depress:

:rolleyes:
maybe you can try again at their daytime...

Maldini3
31-05-2003, 00:02
Originally posted by CieloEMar
:rolleyes:
maybe you can try again at their daytime...

huh?what do u mean by that :rolleyes: smilie??:groan: :D

I mean my software for downloading those kinds of rtsp.:groan: is down now..can't watch them either :groan: And have to wait until i find out :wth: is going on ..with my comp..with my software..
:groan:
btw : how can u find and download them?:D

CieloEMar
31-05-2003, 00:08
just copy and paste to your IE window, the real player will automatically jump out...

I just keep surfing around those website, then use a software called streambox to find its real address.... :cool:

Maldini3
31-05-2003, 00:13
I am watching them now :D thanks again ! I owe u a lot !:rollani:

i use phk_vcr!Man i hate it !:groan: :p

Jeff
31-05-2003, 04:21
Rachel u have the match of Milan vs INter (not Inter vs Milan) with u? I can't download it from the link given here

If u have it, tell me and send it to me when u are icq online pls

Thanks !

Jeff

Maldini3
31-05-2003, 05:06
Originally posted by Jeff
Rachel u have the match of Milan vs INter (not Inter vs Milan) with u? I can't download it from the link given here

If u have it, tell me and send it to me when u are icq online pls

Thanks !

Jeff

The 0-0? Match highlight here !

www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Video/competitions/UCL/68028_80K.rm

Maldini3
31-05-2003, 05:37
uefa.com 's video gallery is changed ..I did a search..and found..

5 videos of Maldini !!!!!
2 of Nesta !!
6 of Shevchenko!!!
10 of Inzaghi!!!!!
1 of Rui Costa but when he was still in Fiorentina :p

2 of Hierro..
11 of Ronaldo ..
18 of Zidane...
19 of Raul...
6 of Rcarlos...

12 of Beckham...

Nesta~~Hierro
Shevchenko~~RCarlos
...and..don wanna say more...~~~

Maldini3
31-05-2003, 05:54
CieloEMar do you have the full video of the conversation of Roberto Baggio and Paolo Maldini after the match at madrid?I just downloaded from Kazaa and they were a small piece small piece :mad: , 9 in total..but can't arrange them into the right order..:groan: better download a whole new ...

Would u mind coming back home asap ????imo shouldn't stay at other's house for too long :rolleyes: ...ok the truth is... i am waiting for too many things from that computer..:greed: :D :D :D

Gabrielle
31-05-2003, 06:39
Originally posted by Maldini3
CieloEMar do you have the full video of the conversation of Roberto Baggio and Paolo Maldini after the match at madrid?I just downloaded from Kazaa and they were a small piece small piece :mad: , 9 in total..but can't arrange them into the right order..:groan: better download a whole new ...



Mine is 8 in total and in order...don't understand why they break up the interview into small pieces!...no need to download a new one Rach..I can send them to you;)

Maldini3
31-05-2003, 06:42
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Mine is 8 in total and in order...don't understand why they break up the interview into small pieces!...no need to download a new one Rach..I can send them to you;)

Do it rite now !! What r u waiting for????:D
But they are very big , aren't they ?HOw can we send via mails? :confused:

Gabrielle
31-05-2003, 06:50
Originally posted by Maldini3
Do it rite now !! What r u waiting for????:D
But they are very big , aren't they ?HOw can we send via mails? :confused:

maybe I can send you via MSN then...:D

CieloEMar
31-05-2003, 19:10
Originally posted by Maldini3
CieloEMar do you have the full video of the conversation of Roberto Baggio and Paolo Maldini after the match at madrid?I just downloaded from Kazaa and they were a small piece small piece :mad: , 9 in total..but can't arrange them into the right order..:groan: better download a whole new ...

The truth is I had them before.... but I deleted them after I watched.... because I don't like Baggio.... :rolleyes:

Would u mind coming back home asap ????imo shouldn't stay at other's house for too long :rolleyes: ...ok the truth is... i am waiting for too many things from that computer..:greed: :D :D :D
Fortunately my friend doesn't think like this.... Hey! You are not a good hostess... :mad: :D
I can sell my hard disk to you for $1000 dollars... There are lots of videos and pics on it... Just think about it.... :D :D :D

Maldini3
31-05-2003, 19:44
Originally posted by CieloEMar

The truth is I had them before.... but I deleted them after I watched.... because I don't like Baggio.... :rolleyes:

Gabi ! r u reading this?? :dielaugh:


Fortunately my friend doesn't think like this.... Hey! You are not a good hostess... :mad: :D
I can sell my hard disk to you for $1000 dollars... There are lots of videos and pics on it... Just think about it.... :D :D :D

Eh!!!!!!!! I have many too !!:mad: :nasty: :groan: What a good fellow !!!:groan: :nasty: :mad:











but maybe not as many as yours !! :( :depress: :crybaby:

:D :D :D

Jeff
31-05-2003, 23:19
Final video?

Jeff

Maldini3
01-06-2003, 00:12
Originally posted by Jeff
Final video?

Jeff

Still haven't found the match highlight ..but the Players's interview here :

http://www.raisport.rai.it/pub/static/26800/310503CalcioIntervistaMaldini_1.ram
http://www.raisport.rai.it/pub/static/26800/310503CalcioIntervistaGalliani_1.ram
http://www.raisport.rai.it/pub/static/26800/310503CalcioIntervistaAncelotti_1.ram
http://www.raisport.rai.it/pub/static/26800/310503CalcioIntervistaGattuso_1.ram
http://www.raisport.rai.it/pub/static/26800/310503CalcioIntervistaInzaghi_1.ram
http://www.raisport.rai.it/pub/static/26800/310503CalcioRuiCosta_1.ram
http://www.raisport.rai.it/pub/static/26800/310503CalcioNesta_1.ram

all videos are the celebrating ceremony...

Gabrielle
01-06-2003, 00:22
Originally posted by Maldini3
Gabi ! r u reading this?? :dielaugh:



Yes I did read it :mad:

heehehe...:p;)

milan_forever
01-06-2003, 11:59
any idea where to see the goals of Coppa italia finals 2nd leg??

Jeff
01-06-2003, 12:05
I want to know too

Maldini3
01-06-2003, 12:09
since the coppa italia is not important..and all the main competitions are over..those sites seem doesn't care to mention about them..:rolleyes: just wait and see :o

CieloEMar
01-06-2003, 15:38
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Yes I did read it :mad:

heehehe...:p;)

sorry...
:D :D

GrymMannen
01-06-2003, 16:25
Here are the highlights from the Coppa Italia final,

http://www.raisport.rai.it/raiSportSezioneIndex/0,5785,_78_105_4653,00.html

Just play the video.

Ps: You must have Realplayer. Ds.

Jeff
05-06-2003, 12:01
Thanks!

But can someone post out the link in which the milan official website videos are?

Thanks alot

Jeff

Maldini3
05-06-2003, 21:00
hIstory repeats itself

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030605_40anni_300.asx

the last is always the best

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030605_ultima_300.asx

the champions become legend

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030605_campioni_300.asx

Sheva dedicates the cup to Colonel Lobanovski

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030605_sheva_300.asx

Jeff
05-06-2003, 23:44
thx!

Jeff

Jeff
10-06-2003, 13:46
Okay
another video on demand

anyone has the Milan vs Como video or its link?

I would like to see Rivaldo's amazing run past 4/5 players.

Thanks!

Jeff

Maldini3
10-06-2003, 20:59
Jeff Nesta_13 had posted it b4 .:rolleyes: Enjoy!

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12872&perpage=40&pagenumber=3

:D

jani
23-06-2003, 09:25
Does anyone have longer footage of Sheva's wonder goal againts Juve? (The one where he dribbled past many players before shooting into the top corner)

And another DESPERATE request, I really want this goal.

I want the Sheva goal which was RULED OUT during the AC MILAN-INTER game. (The one where he past Cannavaro, balanced the ball on his right foot, and driving it also with his right foot while the ball was still in the air)

PLEASE..

I really want these..

Thanks..

Jeff
23-06-2003, 14:51
Sheva
as I say, once again, I have both of them
If you need it
add me in icq
I have sent a Private Message to u

Jeff

jani
24-06-2003, 03:30
I accidently deleted ur ICQ number, would you mine sending it again?

Maldini3
24-06-2003, 03:42
;)

jani
24-06-2003, 05:44
thanks

Maldini3
26-06-2003, 20:26
Happy b'day to Paolo ! (http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030626_maldini-compleanno_300.asx)

(mms://a1656.v8671a.c8671.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1656/8671/v0001/soccerage.download.akamai.com/8671/030626_maldini-compleanno_300.asf)

shilpa
06-07-2003, 02:38
Hey u guys, well i was browsing through a AC Milan yahoo group and this is one of the posts i saw there:

I recently discovered a service that sends you videos through email of the goals of your favorite teams. I've signed up and I must say I'm really impressed, whenever my teams play, I receive their goals the next day - and the videos are really good quality! I've already started my video collection. Well,
enough said - get to know for yourself:

http://www.myreplay.net/homeus.asp

If you click on "Free Test Drive" you can see how it works.


well it sounds great doesnt it? anyways I just got a test drive video sent to my email, i m downloading it, will comment on it when its done! :D Hope its not a JUVE video :eek:

jani
06-07-2003, 06:23
But hotmail only grants you 1mb, how is the site gonna send me my vids?

Jeff
06-07-2003, 11:33
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
But hotmail only grants you 1mb, how is the site gonna send me my vids?

apply for another email la!!!

Jeff

cxd
06-07-2003, 14:02
they sent a link where you can download. the quality is fine.

shilpa
07-07-2003, 00:33
Originally posted by cxd
they sent a link where you can download. the quality is fine.

I wonder if we all got the same test drive video??

Jeff
07-07-2003, 06:38
Originally posted by shilpa
I wonder if we all got the same test drive video??

Ronaldo's score against Turkey?

It's so short, and there is no sound. If there are sound, I will be delighted.

Jeff

shilpa
08-07-2003, 01:37
Originally posted by Jeff
Ronaldo's score against Turkey?

It's so short, and there is no sound. If there are sound, I will be delighted.

Jeff

Yep thats the one, yea i guess they r not so stupid to give different videó's each time :depress: I know when the sound didnt work, i thought it was my computer gone crazy at first :D

Jeff
08-07-2003, 06:43
The bad thing about that video is that you can't feel the atmosphere, but I want to feel the atmosphere, esp. the San siro one.

If you don't understand what I mean, try the following:

Turn your speaker to maximum (make sure no one is at home)

Then turn on the Real player and show the game.

Get ready for Sheva's goal.

and then you'll know:

What Is the Thrill of Football.

Jeff

GrymMannen
08-07-2003, 08:17
Originally posted by Jeff
The bad thing about that video is that you can't feel the atmosphere, but I want to feel the atmosphere, esp. the San siro one.

If you don't understand what I mean, try the following:

Turn your speaker to maximum (make sure no one is at home)

Then turn on the Real player and show the game.

Get ready for Sheva's goal.

and then you'll know:

What Is the Thrill of Football.

Jeff

Haha! I agree with you Jeff!

GOOOL!!! - The San Siro screams :eekani: