PDA

View Full Version : Reveal yourself


Pages : 1 [2] 3

rae
26-11-2004, 18:09
No it is not you but almost everyone except you.... I am total outcast of this forum, no one want to stand by me or just conceive the way I think... they call me racist... they blame me spereading hatred and so on... where I can go.... MM is my home.... if you ban me ..... I donno where to go what to say what to do.... I donno anything.... :depress:

mk18
26-11-2004, 19:53
ok its my turn... i dont really know what to reveal but ill do the basics and if u guys want.. u can ask about stuff:

name: mohammad al-khasawneh

residence: amman, jordan... and i have dutch residency, in the hague, netherlands

nickname: khasawneh (by school mates), hammoudeh(by family although i ordered them to call me mohammad from now on), and moe the show (when im pimpin :dcool: ).

age: 17 years old

birthdate: 18/02/1987 ... same day as baggio :pr115:

religion: islam

brothers: 1, 22 years old, law & development student at S.O.A.S university in london

sisters: 2, 20 year old (something that has to do with art and architecture)student at university of chlsea (dont know the official name); and the other sister 15 years old student in my school as well.

main interests: football X100000 and music... not much really, maybe travelling as well

fav clubs: MILAN, barca, valencia
most hated clubs (not specifically in order): inter, juve, real madrid, roma, depor, liverpool, man utd, spurs, ajax, bayern.

influential players: baggio and maldini

music: everything except for techno or anything similar, i usually like stuff that can make u go crazy, because im that kind of person... i laugh tooooooo much.

oh and my facial features i forgot

eye colour: dark brown
nose: a bit arabic, with the i dont know whats it called, the hump?! ... but not so big.
skin: i have to admit i have nice skin color, a bit tanned (unintentionally)
eyes: smallllllll very small
height: around 179cm
weight: oh god i hate this part... 80 KGs... tho i dont look fat and am not really, but i dont know why :u31:
shoe size: 46

what else?!?

i play alot of football and i favour playing as sweeper in 11-on-11 ... in 5-on-5 i play defender as well but i love going forward... characteristics in football... the best exmple i can come up with is fabio cannavaro... were both not the tallest in the team and we play the last man, we have leader characteristics and we play aggresive, we both have good jumps (this sounds as if hes my next door neighbour) ... the only thing i can say that makes us different is that im way better lookin than he is :faint:

mk18
26-11-2004, 20:01
oh i forgot this

favorite movie: the godfather (II to be specific), goodfellas, kung pow: enter the fist (dont ask i laughed like a hyena when i saw it), "the hurricane", ill list the rest once i remember them

favorite actors: AL PACINO, marlon brando, denzel washington, brad pitt (after fight club and snatch) and leonardo dicaprio (after catch me if u can, what a great actor).

favorite actress: michelle pfeifer... beautiful, great actress, and i love the lips!!!!

ACMILAN1983
26-11-2004, 21:36
Good description mk and I agree about Michelle Pfeiffer, she's a great actress

argo
27-11-2004, 12:31
No it is not you but almost everyone except you.... I am total outcast of this forum, no one want to stand by me or just conceive the way I think... they call me racist... they blame me spereading hatred and so on... where I can go.... MM is my home.... if you ban me ..... I donno where to go what to say what to do.... I donno anything.... :depress: :rotfl: poor Rae... :p155:
I've been standing by you, Rae... only when it comes to United. :D

Dave
28-11-2004, 06:19
Very nice description Mohamed!!!!! :dazed:

mk18
28-11-2004, 17:35
Very nice description Mohamed!!!!! :dazed:

dude im straiiiight! :tong:

Christopher
04-01-2005, 00:04
Nick names: Millertime, Miller, Mr. White Chocolate Miller Valentine, Don Bishop C. Ice.

Names: Christopher

Surname: Miller

Birth date and place: November 10th 1980, Ridley(outside of Philadelphia), Pennsylvania, United States

Body measurements: 5'11, 230, Hair - black, eye - brown. Favorite coluor - Orange

Family: Sister, Mom and Dad- Dad(frontrunner likes the good teams)

Nationality: American

Native city: Philadelphia

Occupation: Consultant.

Interests: 1. Sports - Football, Ice Hockey, Futbol
2. Music - everything I deem to be good. 3. Beer (Belgian, Irish, German) and Wine (learning) 4. Food@ cooking (bbq) 5. Partying 6. The event that contains all of these TAILGAITING (all while trying to involve girls)


Favorite teams: Philadelphia Eagles, Flyers, 76ers, AC MILAN, Italian National Team
Favorite players: Donavon Mcnabb, Terrell Owen, Jevon Kearse, Jeremy Roenick you know what we in Philly love all of our players, same with Milan I like them all but enjoyed watching Sheva, and Dida

Favorite F1 teams: Mercedes Mclaren
Favorite drivers: Kimmi Raikonnen.

Favorite groups and artists: Pink Floyd, Peter Tosh, Bob Marley, Public Enemy, Metallica, Miles Davis, KRS-ONE, Beatles, The Who, Beastie Boys, John Coltrane. DJ Z TRIP, Qbert, Mix Master Mike.

Hates: NFL: Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskins, New York Giants, Tampa Bay Bucaneers, Carolina Panthers, MLB:New York Yankees/Mets, Atlanta Braves, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, Kobe Bryant, Boston Celtics, New York Knicks. Every team in the NHL except the Philadelphia Flyers.
Futbol: Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea,definitely Manchester United, Series A except of course MILAN! :rone:


Hobbies: Partying, Beer, watching sports the Eagles

Favorite cars: Mercedes Benz and Porcshe

Favorite women: Ones that arnt fat and hairy and like beer


:3band:

ACMILAN1983
04-01-2005, 09:58
Welcome Chris, nice to have you here

Rapierist
04-01-2005, 13:09
Nick names: none really.

Names: Not telling....

Surname: Still not telling......

Birth date and place: Lets just say I am 22.

Body measurements: 173cm, 62kg.

Hair - black, eyes - black, Favorite colour -black/white

Family: Parents, little brother

Nationality: Don't want to tell.......

Native city: Er........no.

Occupation: Student, hoping to be a bloodsucking corporate businessman (slim chances of that happening though).

Interests: Watching football, er.......can't think of anything else right now.

Music - Mainstream/Alternative Rock

Favorite teams: Manchester United and AC Milan.

Favorite players: The United and Milan football teams.

Favorite groups and artists: Nirvana, Alice In Chains.......you know, the grunge brigade.

Hates: People, Life.

Hobbies: Drawing.

Favorite cars: Don't know how to drive.........

Favorite women: Ones that aren't dead yet...........

Giovanni
04-01-2005, 13:33
Favorite colour -black/white


:rr30: BLACK AND WHITE? :1avs: :1avs: :1avs:

:eek: :wth: :p231: :p231:

:skull: :w221: :w221: :w221: :w221: :w221: :nunu:



............:3band:
:v408:

:D ;)

Rapierist
04-01-2005, 13:44
BLACK AND WHITE?

No need to be cheeky. :D
Even though white and black are my favourite colours, they have absolutely no role to play in my choice of football team.

Also, Milan do look better in the red&black shirt and WHITE shorts.

Giovanni
04-01-2005, 13:48
No need to be cheeky. :D
Even though white and black are my favourite colours, they have absolutely no role to play in my choice of football team.

Also, Milan do look better in the red&black shirt and WHITE shorts.
I think we look better with black shorts, btw there already was a poll before about this and i think the back party won

Lombardia
04-01-2005, 17:18
:v408:

Occupation: Consultant.

Interests: 1. Sports - Football, Ice Hockey, Futbol
2. Music - everything I deem to be good. 3. Beer (Belgian, Irish, German) and Wine (learning) 4. Food@ cooking (bbq) 5. Partying 6. The event that contains all of these TAILGAITING (all while trying to involve girls)


Favorite teams: Philadelphia Eagles, Flyers, 76ers, AC MILAN, Italian National Team
Favorite players: Donavon Mcnabb, Terrell Owen, Jevon Kearse, Jeremy Roenick you know what we in Philly love all of our players, same with Milan I like them all but enjoyed watching Sheva, and Dida


Favorite groups and artists: Pink Floyd, Peter Tosh, Bob Marley, Public Enemy, Metallica, Miles Davis, KRS-ONE, Beatles, The Who, Beastie Boys, John Coltrane. DJ Z TRIP, Qbert, Mix Master Mike.

Hates: NFL: Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskins, New York Giants, Tampa Bay Bucaneers, Carolina Panthers, MLB:New York Yankees/Mets, Atlanta Braves, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, Kobe Bryant, Boston Celtics, New York Knicks. Every team in the NHL except the Philadelphia Flyers.
Futbol: Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea,definitely Manchester United, Series A except of course MILAN! :rone:


Hobbies: Partying, Beer, watching sports the Eagles

Favorite cars: Mercedes Benz and Porcshe

Favorite women: Ones that arnt fat and hairy and like beer


:3band:

now thats living!!

ACMILAN1983
04-01-2005, 17:28
lol, nice one Rapierist

Rapierist
05-01-2005, 01:01
lol, nice one Rapierist

Wow. Thank you.
Its nice to know that people don't mind a bitter old bastard like me being on their boards.

Dave
05-01-2005, 08:50
But why you didn`t say your name! What is it? :dcool:

ACMILAN1983
05-01-2005, 09:11
Wow. Thank you.
Its nice to know that people don't mind a bitter old bastard like me being on their boards.

old!?? I'm 21, just a year younger ;)

Rapierist
05-01-2005, 13:10
But why you didn`t say your name! What is it?

Trust me, it isn't worth knowing.

old!?? I'm 21, just a year younger ;)

Old as in worn out, tired, weary.
Like, this fellow is going to b*tch about everything and we've all met people like him before.

ACMILAN1983
05-01-2005, 17:04
so your pessimistic then ;)

Actually, so am I :)

Giovanni
05-01-2005, 17:28
Nickname: Billy

Age: "Late" 20's.

My middle name is Gianni. Yes, after the Milan player.


:haha: :haha:

:proud: :star::star::star::star::star:

iregk
06-01-2005, 16:40
Full Name: Graham Peter

Surname: Keogh

Birthdate and place: 14 March 1979, Dublin, Ireland.

Body measurements: 6ft, 76kg (a little lower than usual due to running the dublin marathon this year)

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Favorite colour: Blue

Family: Two brothers two sisters.

Nationality: Irish

Native city: Dublin

Occupation: IT Consultant in the world of banking.

Interests:

1. Sports
a) Football, Formula 1, Running and Cycling

Eating in a restaurant in London after watching a Chelsea game and for some reason I felt I recognised the two lads sitting at the table next to myself and the girlfriend. When I took a longer look I realised that the two lads were in fact Marcel Desailly and Ruud Gullit.

2. Movies
The Godfather (you have to dont you?), Trainspotting, Donny Darko

3. Music
U2, REM on the rock side.
Being a house dj in a former life, Daft Punk, Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Chicane, Timo Maas, Underworld, Faithless

Favorite teams:
AC Milan, Shamrock Rovers (they are an Irish league team) Chelsea, Jordan F1

Favorite players:
Sheva, Maldini and pretty much the entire squad, Duff and you've just got to love Ronaldinho dont you...

Historical Players
1. Maradona
2. Marco Van Basten
3. Liam Brady (i know he was a biancaneri but he was also irish)
4. Franco Baresi
5. Paul McGrath

Hate:
Juventus, SS Lazio, Manchester United FC, Celtic and Rangers

Favorite cars:
Austin Martin V12 Vanquish, Ferrari 575M and my oul betsy 306 GTI6

almilan
06-01-2005, 17:26
Eating in a restaurant in London after watching a Chelsea game and for some reason I felt I recognised the two lads sitting at the table next to myself and the girlfriend. When I took a longer look I realised that the two lads were in fact Marcel Desailly and Ruud Gullit.


Did you talk to them?

Rapierist
07-01-2005, 00:28
Did you talk to them?

Never bother someone while they are eating.

MIRZA
07-01-2005, 08:00
I'm here at this forum 1 year and I think that is finallycome time that I tell you something about me
Nick names:Zmaj, Rossoner
Zmaj-(on English DRAGON) my friends call me Zmaj because I'm very aggressive when I play handball or when someone annoy me...
Rossoner-Because I allways wear Ac Milan jersey on my handball trainings, and I'm only AC Milan supporter in my club...

Name:Mirza

Surname:Salihović

Birth date and place:20 November 1987, Travnik, Bosnia

Body measurements: 187cm, 78kg. Hair: dark Eye:black

Favorite coluor: red-black (ACM) and blue-yellow/white (Bosnia)

Nationality:Bosnian

Native city:Srebrenik

Occpation: Student

Interests:1.SPORTS: handball (I play for my local team), football, ski jumping,formula 1
2.MUSIC:Techno, HIP-HOP

2 years active handball player.
Favorite players:Bilal Šuman, Mirza Džomba, Pocuca...
I watch footbal since 1995.
Favorite players:Andriy Shevchenko, Andrea Pirlo, George Weah, Sergej Barbarez,Serginho, Misimovic, Nesta, Dida, Kaladze, McCarty, Kuranyi...
Favorite drivers: Michael Schumacher, Alonso, Sato
Favorite teamsFerari, MINARDI, Reno
Favorite ski jumpers: Adam Malysz, Dmitri Vassilev, Jan Juris, Daiki Ito,...

Favorite groups and artists: Darude, Dino Merlin, Zabranjeno pusenje, Edo Maajka, Divlje jagode, Outkast,Outlandish, Baracuda,....

Hates: (footbal) Real Madrid, Bayern M., Juventus, Lazio, wInter.
(music) 50cent, Vanilla Ninja, Alexander, Overground,...

Hobbies:Handball, Athletics

Favorite women: my girl :lu:

iregk
07-01-2005, 10:14
Never bother someone while they are eating.

Exactly, a rule of etiquette you never bother people in a restaurant while eating. At the very most, give a nod of hello...

cuore
09-01-2005, 22:18
Nick-names: cuore... heart in italian. I'm a lover, not a hater

Name: Daniel Marino (yes, like the Football player)

Birth day and place: 27/04/1988 in Montreal, Canada

Body measurements: 6ft 2" , 165lbs, Dark brown curly hair, brown eyes,

favourite colour : brown

Family: a sister

Occupation: Student High school

INTERESTS:-
Sports- football, basketball, hockey, track
Music- old school rap, classic rock

Interested in football always. Favourite teams: AC Milan, , Lecce, Fiorentina and of Course: Montreal Impact
Players- Maldini... enough said

FILMS-
Favourite- Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, Blow, Big Lebowski, Shawshank redemption

Dave
10-01-2005, 08:22
Welcome cuore! BTW Mirza I was handball player 3 years ago played for our school! :kap:

MIRZA
12-01-2005, 10:59
BTW Mirza I was handball player 3 years ago played for our school! :kap:
Wow I didn't know that, wich position did you play.
I play left wing. My club have friendly game on next monday, I hope that I will begin game in first team...

Dave
13-01-2005, 07:36
I was defender! :cool:

Billy_Montreal
15-01-2005, 23:07
My motto is: MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER (remember to always dare)
of Gabriele D'Annunzio , italian poet of the last century

From PESCARA :rock3:

argo
16-01-2005, 07:06
what is "handball" anyway? I didn't know what is it.. :D
hmm.. must be lots of penalty kick if you do that inside the box. :D

Dave
17-01-2005, 10:59
Handball is game like footzal but players play with hands not with foots and it`s ball is smaller than Football`s! :yawn:

MIRZA
18-01-2005, 08:08
what is "handball" anyway?
:hah2: :hah2: :hah2: :hah2: :hah2: :hah2:
Dave I was also playing defence in last season, but now I play attack.
Btw Argo penalty is when your defence is defeding inside the 6m line....

Dave
18-01-2005, 09:56
:hah2: :hah2: :hah2: :hah2: :hah2: :hah2:
Dave I was also playing defence in last season, but now I play attack.
Btw Argo penalty is when your defence is defeding inside the 6m line....
BTW nice avatar Mirza! :grinser: But I don`t like handball much!

MIRZA
23-01-2005, 06:24
BTW nice avatar Mirza! :grinser: But I don`t like handball much!
THANX!!!
Btw you don't like handball very much but I do. My dream is to play for my NT one day, I hope soon as posible!!!

Dave
23-01-2005, 14:28
THANX!!!
Btw you don't like handball very much but I do. My dream is to play for my NT one day, I hope soon as posible!!!
I think when smb play in his NT he must be very proud! And IMHO it`s every sportsmen`s dream. :cool:

MIRZA
24-01-2005, 07:19
Yes that's true.
But Hasan Salihamidzic before 3 years he was rather play for Bayern then BiH..... :faint:
But now he plays regulary for BiH, thanks God.

Dave
25-01-2005, 07:39
Good luck for yor NT Mirza!

MIRZA
26-01-2005, 09:34
Thanx Dave.
We will play soon friendly game with Iran in Teheran.

Dave
27-01-2005, 06:13
Maybe some day Armenia will play Handball good as BHZ!

Dave
27-01-2005, 06:16
BTW Armenia is showing Italian Serie A, Primera German Bundesliga UCL and now plus
Uefa cup! Wow really rulessssss!!

Staci
27-01-2005, 10:10
Ok, I guess I've been visiting MM long enough I can reveal a little ...lol


1. Names: Staci Russette Louise ...thanks for THAT Mom

2. Surname: Palko

3. Nicknames: Sunshine, Bella, Buttercup

4. Description: 5'5"...blonde hair, green eyes. My friends have described me in the following way: "equal parts ***** and sweetheart"...and "Nike's to Heels" ...lol

5. Birthplace: Ontario, Canada

6. Nationality: Welsh

7. Interests: I think sports is a given here, HOCKEY is my first love....Yeah Montreal ! and it goes without saying...Forza Milan ! I love to be outdoors so anything that you can do outside, I'm there. Hanging out up North in cottage country, is right at the top of my list as well. I often find myself in awe by the beauty of nature. Music: Have to put U2 right at the top of my list, those of you who know their music well will understand. Matchbox Twenty, Madonna, Linkin Park, Evanessence, and for some wierd reason that I can't explain Andrea Bocelli ...lol I will also add here PEOPLE, I find people fastinating and throughly enjoy meeting and getting to know all about them.

8. Hobbies: If in fact suntanning could be considered to be a hobby.....that would have to be it ...lol

9. Dislikes: Hmmm, Carbs ....lol. People are rude just to be rude. Men who think that if you are blonde you are lacking an intelluctual capacity of any level; and yet they hit on you anyway ...lmao !

10. Favourite Movies: Armageddon, Mobsters, Good Fellas, and anything really really scary....BOO! F.Y.I. Just saw White Noise...not scary in anyway...trailer VERY misleading.

ariel
27-01-2005, 10:19
.. Men who think that if you are blonde you are lacking an intelluctual capacity of any level; and yet they hit on you anyway....

.

yeah,you`re right....i know the feeling :rollani:

Lombardia
27-01-2005, 14:21
[QUOTE=Staci]
7. Interests: I think sports is a given here, HOCKEY is my first love....Yeah Montreal ! [QUOTE=Staci]

hockey rules, if onyl they can start playing :v46:

mind you this still counts as nyr best season in yonks, we're undefeated :D

MIRZA
30-01-2005, 12:09
Maybe some day Armenia will play Handball good as BHZ!
I hope so, maybe will I one day come to Armenia with my handball NT :w143:
Btw our Bosnian TV is showing European top 4 leagues Italian,Spanisg,German and England, and of course CL and UEFA CUP...
Now Bosnian TV is showing World handball championship in Tunis...

Dave
30-01-2005, 14:09
So the score is levael 6-6!

Kui
14-02-2005, 07:48
First Name: Ku'ikahekili'Ahumanu Hiapo "Thunder roars in a bird cloak/cape" Hiapo is an indicator name given to eldest son.

Surname: Naho'opi'i "to point one's finger at" arbiter or prosecutor, one who accuses someone of breaking Taboos.

Added Surname: Yee (my grandmother was widowed and thus remarried a Hawaiian/Chinese man when my father was just an infant, thus we inherit Yee also to our surname)

Full Name: Ku'i Kahekili"Ahumanu Hiapo Naho'opi'i Yee.
I Like to be called: KUI
Birthdate 03 March 1974
Description: Tanned Polynesian, 5ft 9 inch height 155lbs
Brown hair, Brown eyes.

Birth Place: Buenos Aires, Argentina. Father was military attache to US Embassy so I was born there. But my blood runs with Hawaii.

Ethnicity: Hawaiian (from father) German/Italian(from Mother)

Interest: MILAN! MILAN! Surfing when I can cause it has been a while. Golf, politics, Poker. Video Game junkie. Promotion of indigenous culture of Hawaiians and my Maori cousins of Tahiti and New Zealand. Like to watch traditional Hula. Am a closet royalist of Hawaii's Monarchy whom may one day be restored to their rightful place. I like travelling. Meet new people and make great friends. www.vaietesoccer.com/history.htm .
Someday when time befits, will return to Italy and watch Milan play home and away for a month.

ACMILAN1983
14-02-2005, 08:50
First Name: Ku'ikahekili'Ahumanu Hiapo

:confused:

I think I'll just stick to Kui :) :D

Henrik
14-02-2005, 09:18
Interesting background Kui :)
Long live the king!

rae
14-02-2005, 09:30
I'll stick with Kui too :D

PS: how many kilos are 155 pounds?

PSS: I thought that only my mother tongue is unpronounceable for foreigners ;)

Cheers Kui :cheers: :rone: :3band:

Kui
14-02-2005, 10:13
I think it is about 70.5 Kg's. 176cm height.

rae
14-02-2005, 10:29
well, then 6 feet is 182 or 180 cms?

Kui
14-02-2005, 11:04
The beachside of the home I grew up in. Just mom and dad live there now.
I grew up on the best side of the island. Now I live on the Honolulu side. :dontcare:

Kui
14-02-2005, 11:21
I live in the city now but Kailua will always be my home. I'll move back there in a few years.

Henrik
14-02-2005, 11:53
well, then 6 feet is 182 or 180 cms?
I am 6 foot 3 inches which is exactly 190,5cm, which would make 6 foot even roughly 183cm.

rae
14-02-2005, 12:08
I am 6 foot 3 inches which is exactly 190,5cm, which would make 6 foot even roughly 183cm.
So if I am 180... 5'11'' right :dcool:

Kui
15-02-2005, 06:53
Sucks doesnt it. Measurement conversion is almost like a foreign language. 5'11 seems right to me.

Dave
18-02-2005, 06:55
Very beautifull places Kui! & Nice pictures!

Kui
18-02-2005, 07:14
I've got more. Here's a valley that is the ancestral homes of my forefathers. It is disputed as the first Hawaiian settlement around 180bc-200ad. Today it is mostly rainforest. My father is a major landowner of this valley. So he has a nice home away from home up there. No-one and I mean absolutely no one lives here. It's uninhabited except for my father's place. He built our own water purification system and power source using hydroelectric and solar panels. Ocean on one side and this beautiful waterfall in his backyard.
AS you can see this is not one of the main islands. The population is quite small and all of them live on the other side. This is the Island of Molokai. The earlier pics were of Oahu. the most populated island. There are still some nice areas on Oahu but not like Molokai. Maui and Kauai are just as beautiful but too many tourist.

Angel_Cic
18-02-2005, 16:47
The beachside of the home I grew up in. Just mom and dad live there now.
I grew up on the best side of the island. Now I live on the Honolulu side. :dontcare:

i wanna go there! :( it looks so beautiful!!! lucky person you :)

Kui
19-02-2005, 04:50
And if you are not a person like me, a country A$$ bumpkin, we do have the city of Honolulu which has all the modernities of any big city in the USA or the rest of the world for that matter. Honolulu the air is clean and the water tap is very safe to drink. Crime is quite low for a city of 920,000 people. We have the touristy Waikiki beach with its oceanside resorts and nightclubs and stuff.
For me I still like the other side of the island.

Dave
20-02-2005, 09:40
Yes Mia he is very lucky person! :)

Kui
20-02-2005, 10:02
Come one guys and gals! I'm sure you guys have some awesome hometowns too. It can get a bit dull over here. Well... OK I'm lying to you now, but common there are places in the world that is very different than my own that the people living there would think as sh!tty. I on the other hand might like it cause it is different setting than my own home. KNow what I mean?

Angel_Cic
20-02-2005, 16:05
i know what you mean, and you're completly correct. i guess when you live in the same place for 13 years everything around you becomes horribly dull. when i was in SCG this summer i couldn't believe how nice all the places were and couldn't help but want to live there...whereas the people there were waiting to get the heck out :tong: but there were some exceptions. some people truly liked where they grew up and lived and couldn't imagine themselves anywhere else. :)


personally i wouldn't mind living anywhere as long as it has short winters (or no winters at all) and is near an ocean/sea. :D ;)

ariel
20-02-2005, 16:48
Well,as for serbia...it`s never dull here!!!!;)but on the other hand...i guess living here has its advantages and consequences.For instance i like the town i grew up in but because of all the things my country has been through i always wanted to live somewhere else and i still do and i probably will.It,i think, has to do with my restless character and my huge interest in foreign languages,or whatever....Serbia has a beautiful nature but what i don`t like here is that urban and rural are kind of intertwined and you`re always stuck somewhere in between.
(Well of course all those years of communism couldn`t have done us well :rollani: )
Moreover, it does have a good geographical position and nice typical continental climate,so you get a little bit of everything(like pizza quattro stagioni;).People here(at least those i hang out with) are quite sociable,kind,talkative and well educated.Night life is pretty good,since we`re said to be a cheerful nation.I agree that wherever you go can enrich your life, and that`s just great,i mean,what else we would do if we weren`t able to travel?:)

Kui
21-02-2005, 04:12
There you see! That sounds better girls. I knew you folks had awesome hometowns. I think you can already see that the skiing is pretty bad were I live. I do like to snowboard cause surfing does get kinda old. The funny thing is as much as one might say oh I live in a boring place and there is nothing to do here, the first moment you are away, you start missing everything you have especially the comfort of your familiar surroundings.
Like the old saying goes... "There's no place like HOME"

FORZA MILAN!

rae
21-02-2005, 04:23
Well, there is special thread made [by Sandra] - Reveal yer country (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16479) ;)

PS: Mia, you wanna live in same place as I do :D i.e. Rio de Janeiro... ? or smth :D

Rapierist
21-02-2005, 12:31
The place where I live is hot/humid all year round.

Right now though, we have a nice cold wave going. The minimum temperature is only about 11 deg-Centigrade. And that too only this season. I'm enjoying it anyway.

Otherwise the worst months are September/October when it is so unpleasant, it feels like you are slowly cooking (being steamed) to death.

Dave
23-02-2005, 10:49
Well, there is special thread made [by Sandra] - Reveal yer country (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16479) ;)
Thank`s for link rae! :tongue1:

Celtic_and_SRFC
24-02-2005, 16:02
Name: Paul Vincent Murphy.
http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=1tpo3c

DOB: 30/04/1978

Birthplace: Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland.

Weight: 11 1/2 stone

Height: 5'9''

Love: Ireland
Celtic FC.
Shamrock Rovers Fc www.srfcultras.net
Carlsberg.
Women.
Languages.
Passionate supporters.

Hate: Rascism
Fascism.
Ignorance.
Losing.
Music.
many, many more things to add but sooo little time to do it. :w262:



Forza Irlanda
Forza Milan
Forza Celtic fc.
Forza Shamrock Rovers. :p286: :cheers: :star:

Angel_Cic
24-02-2005, 17:51
PS: Mia, you wanna live in same place as I do :D i.e. Rio de Janeiro... ? or smth :D

yep, sounds good to me! :D

Angel_Cic
24-02-2005, 17:52
and welcome to MM Paul...nice pic as well :)

rae
25-02-2005, 04:08
Hate:
Music.
:wth: WTF :doh: :googly:


PS: welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: pal, I do support Celtic too :clap:

Kui
25-02-2005, 05:54
Welcome Murph! Good to have you. Hope you are a Milan fan too! I like people who live on an Island. We have a good approach to life.

Dave
25-02-2005, 09:35
Welcome to MM Murph! :w154: :1five:

Kui
25-02-2005, 10:50
I agree! Piece. Pieces of sh!t.

Celtic_and_SRFC
27-02-2005, 14:39
when i posted where i said i hated music, was a mistake, meant to say i loved it.

re: island mentality.
you got it right my friend.
there is somthing about milan and its fans that had drawn me to this site so it good to be here.

Celtic forever!!!!

iregk
27-02-2005, 15:06
Murph whats the craic welcome to MM, whats your id in srfcultras, i do be in there as well same id as here.

Celtic_and_SRFC
27-02-2005, 17:08
Murph whats the craic welcome to MM, whats your id in srfcultras, i do be in there as well same id as here.
it WAS sandyfordhoop, but then they changed the whole site provider and i changed it to Resistance, but i cant seem to post anything.
it so annoying.

pleased to meet u mate.

iregk
27-02-2005, 17:51
yeah but the oul ultras forum is a crap layout isn't it? no where near as easy as this one.

Celtic_and_SRFC
27-02-2005, 17:53
yeah but the oul ultras forum is a crap layout isn't it? no where near as easy as this one.


true.
i prefered the older one, dont know why they had to change.

iregk
27-02-2005, 17:56
so what you think of the news regarding the council and gov going in to finish the stadia, i only live 10mins away from it!!!! also the tv deal struck last week to show 30 games a year

Celtic_and_SRFC
27-02-2005, 18:05
so what you think of the news regarding the council and gov going in to finish the stadia, i only live 10mins away from it!!!! also the tv deal struck last week to show 30 games a year

tbh i dont know much about whats going on at the mo, it seems to change every week, one week good, another bad.
wont be happy till were in Tallaght.

iregk
27-02-2005, 18:10
yeah i know what you mean, how many false dawns at this stage. this seems to be the first decent worthwile update though. Whats soothing to note is that it has nothign to do with oul Swiss Tony!!!

But to put it in perspective. I played for the LSL side, in the 98-99 season we were all given season tickets for the tallaght stadium for the season 99-00, that will tell you how long overdue this is

Celtic_and_SRFC
27-02-2005, 18:23
yeah i know what you mean, how many false dawns at this stage. this seems to be the first decent worthwile update though. Whats soothing to note is that it has nothign to do with oul Swiss Tony!!!

But to put it in perspective. I played for the LSL side, in the 98-99 season we were all given season tickets for the tallaght stadium for the season 99-00, that will tell you how long overdue this is

it was laughable at too many stages.

Nadir
14-04-2005, 23:02
fav clubs: MILAN, barca, valencia
most hated clubs (not specifically in order): inter, juve, real madrid, roma, depor, liverpool, man utd, spurs, ajax, bayern.

influential players: baggio and maldini


why do you hate depor, liverpool, man u, spurs, ajax and bayern? i can understand why you hate real, juve and inter though.

I can never understand how one can have multiple favourite clubs. for me it's one and only one - milan :) :u56:

rae
15-04-2005, 03:36
why do you hate depor, liverpool, man u, spurs, ajax and bayern? i can understand why you hate real, juve and inter though.

I can never understand how one can have multiple favourite clubs. for me it's one and only one - milan :) :u56:I can say. Many people - many attitudes ;) And you may do not conceive it.

Go Devils Go

:sagrin:

princessa
05-05-2005, 13:58
i am 44 years old housewife and i have 3 children i support milan!at least i support milan coz my husband does so i have no choice!

hobbies:
watching sitcoms
eating icecream
watching football aspecially when my kids play!
complain about my neighbours!

yeah thats me :)

Graeme C
18-05-2005, 17:28
Hi, Im Graeme,im new :)- im 21 and i live in the UK. Born in the Uk, lived in Milano 2 til i was 5, been a massive Milan Fan ever since :)

http://www.myspace.com/9940919

my hobbies- listening to music, going to pubs, clubs, and gigs, coffee (starbucks), and racing my car :)

ACMILAN1983
18-05-2005, 20:23
Welcome fonz ;)

rae
19-05-2005, 04:57
Welcome Greame to :de3: Inferno :de3: mate.

Enjoy yer stay.

PS: yer hair loox like after an electric shock..... :D

Graeme C
19-05-2005, 14:53
Welcome Greame to :de3: Inferno :de3: mate.

Enjoy yer stay.

PS: yer hair loox like after an electric shock..... :D


hahahahahhahahahah!!!! i shaved my head last week for that reason! :) thanks for the welcome.

almilan
20-05-2005, 05:00
welcome graeme

heidi azalea
21-05-2005, 11:25
Again, after a long leave on this thread, I'm back again....With some interesting trivia, abt myself.....

My secret of my sunny :bright: & flighty personality :d6:
( taken from a quote by Coraima Torres )
"I'm a woman who is praying to God every day to help her to be more good and perfect human being. I pray Him let come to me only the good feelings and
let I direct to other people only the good feelings, too. I'm always trying
to be smiling, not by obligation, but as a something naturally, which is really
beaming by me. "

My definition of being romantic :5att: :
(taken from Richard Clayderman's quotes )

"To be romantic is to be concerned with the beauty of the sky, of the sea, of nature, and to feel love while being surrounded by beauty. "

Rapierist
22-05-2005, 10:00
Wow. All that sunshine burned me to a crisp.

Patrice
28-05-2005, 07:44
Alright everyone. My name is Patrice, I am male and 22, and have read posts on this forum on and off for the past few yrs but have been too busy with my degree to post myself.

I am half english, half french, born in Paris and living in England since the age of 6. I have supported Milan avidly for about 13 yrs now but only managed to see my first live game this yr when itravelled over to see them play sampdoria. It was amazing!

Currently I have one exam left do and I have finished my 4 yr masters degree in mathematics (yeah I know what you're thinking, that sounds like a really fun and interesting course lol). After that I'm not sure what I'll be doing, hopefully finding a well paid and enjoyable jog to fund future trips to see milan play!

My interests apart from milan, include pretty much any sport, films, music, I love playing squash, chess, poker etc.

And thats a brief introduction of myself.

ACMILAN1983
28-05-2005, 14:37
Welcome Patrice :)

rae
29-05-2005, 03:10
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3:, mate. Enjoy yer stay!

btw, maths OMG..... :wow: :5hoest: :crybaby: :dontkn: anyway... respect to our mathematician :pr115: :cool:

sehnsucht79
29-05-2005, 07:51
Full Name: Salihah

People call me: Sally, sallyinzaghi, Pippo, Hohiha (it sounds weird I know.)

Birthdate and place: 16041989 Selangor, Malaysia.

Hair: Black (and proud of it!)

Eyes: Dark brown

Favorite colour: Black & White (wonder why)

Family: 4 siblings including myself. Love them to death.

Pets: 3 cats. Sox, Jaykay, GraceKelly

Nationality: Malaysian

Native city: Kuala Lumpur

Occupation: Student - still in high school sadly. Will finish it this year.

Interests:

1. Sports - Football football football (Juventus, Azzurri, Perak FC :D ), tennis is my second passion (Sebastien Grosjean forever), formula 1 (Ferrari), rugby at times and badminton & hockey (depending on how malaysia does)

2. Movies - Ronin, Plunkett&Macleane, Man in the Iron Mask

3. Music - Rammstein, Paola e Chiara (dont ask), Orgy, Daft Punk, Jamiroquai, SOAD.. I listen to various music but those are favs.

4. Anime - Bleach, Ayashi no ceres, Fushigi Yugi, Gensomaden Saiyuki, Samurai X

5. Series - Just Shoot Me, Friends, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, FASHION TV, The Simpsons

6. Games - Winning Eleven, Counter Strike, CM.

7. Cars - Alfa Romeo, Ferrari

8. Books - 100 Most Influential Persons in History, Crime & Punishment, Angela's Ashes, A Twist in the Tale, 100 years of FIFA

9. Authors - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Jeffrey Archer.

10. Shopping - Chanel makeup, BCBG Max Azria, Armani.

11. Food - Fettucinne carbonara, Koko Krunch (cereal), Mineral water.

Ambition : To build a forest reserve empire, to marry Lapo Elkann so that I own Juventus and will give my father Alfa Romeos for free, to skin every animal poacher alive and that includes Jennifer Lopez.

Hobbies : Surfing the net, eat, sleep, inhaling fresh oxygen.

What I do - other than watch TV on an extremely regular basis, doing schoolwork only when I feel like it and shop till I drop, I perform traditional dances regularly for my school, go for religious classes, talk to my grandmother everyday and am a strict animal activist though I am not vegetarian (I do believe some animals are meant to be our food). I care for the environment and recycle my newspapers and mineral bottles and use recycled items.

Pretty dull life but its good enough for me :)

heidi azalea
29-05-2005, 08:35
Sally, if I'm not wrong you have written ur CV bfore this ?
I'm also love QE.....;) Kyannnnnnn......
I think I should do it again too... :5nana:


Were you named ( real name ) after anyone: never asking my parents of it !

Do you wish on stars: Nope, but do it once on Moon halo. :grinser:

When did you last cry: this week ( of course every Milan fans know why..he he...:D )

Do you like your handwriting: No ( physic students rarely got beautiful handwriting )

What is your favorite lunch meal: Laksam.
What is your birth date: Jan 6th (Dont forget it!)

What is your most embarrassing CD: -
If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you: ????
Are you a daredevil: sometimes, I'm not really a daredevil, but more on crazy betting-goer.

Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell: I Never swear for that.
(Honest)
Languages spoken : Malay, English and Chinese ( Mandarin or Zhong wen )....
Do looks matter: To me, sometimes it does.

How do you release anger: crying.
Where is your second home: My friend's room

Do you trust others too easily: Not really.

What was your favorite toy as a child: Hello Kitty items.
What class in high school do you think was totally useless: -

Do you have a journal: yeah ( http://alinehumaira.multiply.com/journal )

Do you use sarcasm a lot: never ( honestly saying )

Favorite movie(s): Finding Nemo and Shrek I & II and all cartoons, The Sound of Music, E.T.
What are your (acceptable) nicknames: Heidi, Eija, Ja, E-jay. Kathy or Kitty
Would you bungee jump: Yep
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off: I'm wearing shoes w/o strings-mocassin.
Do you think that you are strong: Lateral thinking

What is your favorite ice cream flavor: Vanilla with chocolate coat and sprinkled nuts as toppings
Shoe size: 6 and 5

What are your favorite colours: P!nK...^_^

What is your least favorite thing about yourself: keep it for myself.
Who do you miss most:
What are you listening to right now: Andy Gibb's ( see the attachment ), ' Thicker Than Water'.
Last thing you ate: maggie sup.
If you were a crayon what colour would you be: P!nK
What's the weather like right now? Cloudy !
Last person you talked to on the phone: My mentor. A very sweet man. A combi of Kyan Douglas-Carletto-Paolo Maldini-Richard Clayderman-Andrea Pirlo-JDT, tho his looks not hot at all.
The first thing you notice about the opposite sex: masculinity
Favorite Drink: Icy Teh O
Favorite sport: Football
Hair Colour: K.I.M ( Keep it Myself )
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Do you wear contacts: No
Favorite Food: Too many.... Cannot decide !
Last movie you saw: forgot
Favorite Day of the Year: Dont have one
Scary Movies or Happy Endings: Both sounds good...
Summer or winter: Both
Hugs or kisses: PM-ing me !
What is Your Favorite Dessert: Icecream
Where would you like to go for your next vacations? Not decide it yet.
What Books are you Reading: Motivations, Novels...
What's on your mouse pad: I dont have one
What did you Watch Last Night on TV: No TV ! Just Internet and ZZZZZZZ !
Favorite Smells: Rainfall
Rolling Stones or Beatles : No to both
Do you believe in Evolution or Creationism: Say no to Evolution and Darwinism.
What's the furthest you've been away from home: If from my hometown it's Penang....
Defination of Romantic :
To be romantic is to be concerned with the beauty of the sky, of the sea, of nature, and to feel love while being surrounded by beauty.
- Richard Clayderman.

A summary abt yourself :What can I say about myself ? Outspoken, Outcast, Buoyant.... Sunny ? Yeah, some of my well-known fellas frankly told me of it. And the quote by Corraima Torres speaking the secret of my sunny character, "I'm a woman who is praying to God every day to help her to be more good and perfect human being. I pray Him let come to me only the good feelings and let I direct to other people only the good feelings, too. I'm always trying to be smiling, not by obligation, but as a something naturally, which is really beaming by me. " I'm a writer, free-lance writer. Writing, stargazing and watching football game are my passions. A Rossonera since 1988, but make a vow officially on 1994. Tho I'm a Rossonera, but I take everything with less feeling ( except at Riazor 2004 and Istanbul 2005 ), anyhow I'm still the loyal one. I'm the one who appreciating and respecting the freedoms of expressions. Like Voltaire has said, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. "

sehnsucht79
29-05-2005, 11:00
Shyte I have? I thought I havent :wallbang:

Malu gilaaaaaa

rae
30-05-2005, 09:33
11. Food - Fettucinne carbonara, Koko Krunch (cereal), Mineral water.I love fettuccine too :lick: however it is very hard to find it here in Lithuania... :(Ambition : To build a forest reserve empire, to skin every animal poacher alive and that includes Jennifer Lopez.You are crazy :googly:

sehnsucht79
30-05-2005, 21:07
I love fettuccine too :lick: however it is very hard to find it here in Lithuania... :

It is??? how is that possible? Pardon the ignorance but I'd never thought that it'd be hard to find fettucinne there...

I hate animal poachers.

rae
31-05-2005, 04:30
double post

rae
31-05-2005, 04:38
It is??? how is that possible? Pardon the ignorance but I'd never thought that it'd be hard to find fettuccine there...you never understand it untill you visit Lithuania... :wallbang: I hate animal poachers.But Jennie has nothin to do with it :rollani: she is a pet too :drool:

sehnsucht79
31-05-2005, 08:01
you never understand it untill you visit Lithuania... :wallbang: But Jennie has nothin to do with it :rollani: she is a pet too :drool:

Well thats really sad. If I come to Lithuania I'll pay you a visit and bring a truckload of fettucinne :D

JLo uses animals for her new collection... and refuses to consider the idea of NOT using it. When you are someone whom little kids and girls look up to and do things like this you lose respect. Im a BIG fashion fan but I dont find animals appealing at all.

Rapierist
05-06-2005, 08:29
Actually I don't like animals one bit. But I definitely do not support killing them.
Well at least until one of them bites me, craps on me, gives me a disease or whatever. Then it becomes personal.

rae
06-06-2005, 06:26
Actually I don't like animals one bit. But I definitely do not support killing them.
Well at least until one of them bites me, craps on me, gives me a disease or whatever. Then it becomes personal.totally agreed. In addition i should say that I hate all kind of reptiles, serpents and what are moist and slimy :yuck: Kill em all :5guitar: [Metallica]:diablo:

heidi azalea
06-06-2005, 08:08
::. 6 random facts about you? :w155:
1. MilanManiac
2. Eating a jar of mayonaise w/o putting it in bread or anything, just for 2 days !
3. Once Interista !!!! :diablo:
4. Once physic hater...!
5. Frequent flyer
6. Once Hyperactive kid !

8 loves?
1. Lotus flowers
2. ACMILAN
3. Kitty
4. Ribbons and Bows
5. Dolphin
6. Mayonaise and cheese
7. Smell of rainfall
8. Hugs

rae
06-06-2005, 08:50
what a fvck are you talkin about????!!!! :wth:

heidi azalea
06-06-2005, 09:21
what a fvck are you talkin about????!!!! :wth:
:ilol:
Myself....:tong:

rae
07-06-2005, 11:39
1. MilanManiac

3. Once Interista !!!! :diablo: does not fit, IMO? :rollani:

heidi azalea
07-06-2005, 21:54
does not fit, IMO? :rollani:

Honestly I'm confessing that, before taking my vows in 1994, I was supporting Inter bcuz of Nicola Berti. :delol:
More reference :
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showpost.php?p=307454&postcount=20
But I and Milan are meant to be...;)

Rapierist
12-06-2005, 05:54
How old are you, heidi?

heidi azalea
12-06-2005, 08:29
How old are you, heidi?

honestly I'm 27yrs old...

Billy_Montreal
15-06-2005, 06:58
Reveal Myself:

Name: Billy

Age: 'Forever Young'

Occupation: Helping rich people get richer and stay rich.

Hobby: Hunting down Juventini in a similiar way the English hunt foxes at the annual "Fox Hunt". :gun:

Likes: Espresso, Shallow Women and Milan.

Dislikes: Canadian Coffee and Juventini.

Dr Milano
18-06-2005, 14:22
revealing me:

first name : suhail

second name : Ac milan

im in school yet high school year 8 here in england

Kui
21-06-2005, 05:48
A verse from a modern rendition of a classical Hawaiian song called "Alika"

Aia i 'Alika
Ka ihu o ka moku
Ua hao o pa'ihi
Na pe'a i ka makani

There in the Arctic
The prow of the ship
Set firmly
Sails in the wind


Alika (http://hawaiianmusicstore.com/mp3/28505.mp3)

The British ship Arctic was recorded landing on the island of Kaua'i circa 1790. One of many ships from Europe looking for the legendary "North-West Passage" in the Arctics for trade from Europe to Asia.

This song has what is called risque "kaona" (double meaning or veiled language in Hawaiian Culture)
So in translation you only see a song about some boat. In Hawaiian there is deeper or "hidden" meaning to this song.

freddydaddy7
13-07-2005, 01:52
i guys i am new here as member but been checkin out this site for years.
Name Freddy
Country Oman
JOb: tryin to get post at Milan Managment lol
about me crazy all about The Rossenri

Forza milan

ACMILAN1983
13-07-2005, 05:18
welcome Freddy :)

freddydaddy7
13-07-2005, 06:56
thanks dude hope this year would be perfect year

ImHoTeP1907
28-08-2005, 04:58
well...its like really nice but im very very very lazy that i casnt write all the things u wrote before :D

im Omer...born in 1982 in Istanbul...and a Fenerbahce fan..is it enough?

Dr Milano
30-08-2005, 06:17
My Name iS Suhail im 13 years old almost 14 live in England Just Outside Manchester In A Town Called Oldham oh yeah i have 3 brothers who all support united doont know abt baby 6 months ill make him Milan fan And I Dont Hate Inter Infact I Have thier Jersey . :p017:

MilanDan
21-09-2005, 18:53
Nick names: Nixon (my second name) Nicko (a name made from my second name) Eggy (when I had a skinhead, only used in college)

Names: Dan Aaron Nixon (my initials spell my name :D)

Birth date and place: 1st September 1987, Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Body measurements: No idea! Hair - brown, eye - blue. Favorite coluor - red

Family: 2 Brothers

Nationality: English

Occupation: Student, studying carpentry/joinery at Stoke-On-Trent College, starting second year 26th September.

Interests: Watching football, playing football, playing basketball, watching cricket, playing cricket, listening to music (rap, happy hardcore), playing computer games (Sport ones only), going to the cinema, going to the gym

Hobbies: Read interests

Favorite cars: Audi TT, BMW 3 series, BMW Z4, Vauxhall Nova, Vauxhall Corsa (Vauxhall is Opel everywhere else, the sponsors of the great Milan!). The Nova will have to be done up (Love modded up cars) and the corsa preferably as well but I can stand the Corsa not being done up, but I would like it more done up.

Done up nova - http://www.smcruisers.co.uk/v2/images/matt_nova4.jpg

Done up nova 2 - http://www.quadconversions.com/images/Nova_pics/vauxhall_nova_front.jpg

Done up Corsa - http://www.freewebs.com/allaboutmetom/mod%20vauxhall%20corsa.jpg

Done up corsa 2 - http://www.topbuzz.co.uk/forsale/RedCorsa2.jpg

Done up corsa 3 - http://7.modified-cars.com/cars/pixlarge/14010_a.jpg

Favorite women: Samia Ghadie, Nikki Sanderson, Jodie Marsh, Eva Mendes, Christina Milian

Dr Milano
22-09-2005, 11:28
Nick names: Nixon (my second name) Nicko (a name made from my second name) Eggy (when I had a skinhead, only used in college)

Names: Dan Aaron Nixon (my initials spell my name :D)

Birth date and place: 1st September 1987, Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Body measurements: No idea! Hair - brown, eye - blue. Favorite coluor - red

Family: 2 Brothers

Nationality: English

Occupation: Student, studying carpentry/joinery at Stoke-On-Trent College, starting second year 26th September.

Interests: Watching football, playing football, playing basketball, watching cricket, playing cricket, listening to music (rap, happy hardcore), playing computer games (Sport ones only), going to the cinema, going to the gym

Hobbies: Read interests

Favorite cars: Audi TT, BMW 3 series, BMW Z4, Vauxhall Nova, Vauxhall Corsa (Vauxhall is Opel everywhere else, the sponsors of the great Milan!). The Nova will have to be done up (Love modded up cars) and the corsa preferably as well but I can stand the Corsa not being done up, but I would like it more done up.

Done up nova - http://www.smcruisers.co.uk/v2/images/matt_nova4.jpg

Done up nova 2 - http://www.quadconversions.com/images/Nova_pics/vauxhall_nova_front.jpg

Done up Corsa - http://www.freewebs.com/allaboutmetom/mod%20vauxhall%20corsa.jpg

Done up corsa 2 - http://www.topbuzz.co.uk/forsale/RedCorsa2.jpg

Done up corsa 3 - http://7.modified-cars.com/cars/pixlarge/14010_a.jpg

Favorite women: Samia Ghadie, Nikki Sanderson, Jodie Marsh, Eva Mendes, Christina Milian
ok that was quiet a lot lol

MilanDan
22-09-2005, 18:51
others have been longer... :S lol

Dr Milano
24-09-2005, 08:44
i Posted here that i was in year 8 but that was a long time ago im know im year 9 2 more left till college i am in my 3rd week in school

Giovanni
24-09-2005, 19:04
dan do you like tuning cars? it's a quite popular interest here

Vadim
03-11-2005, 21:43
Name: Vadim

Birth Date and Place: September 18, 1991 Kiev, Ukraine

Current Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA

Height: Around 170 cm

Weight: Around 60 kg

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green

Family: Mom and Dad, who is as big of a Milan fan as I am, no siblings

Favorite Teams: AC Milan (obviously), Chicago Fire, Dynamo Kiev (Soccer/Football)
Chicago Bulls (Basketball), Chicago Cubs (Baseball), Chicago Bears (American Football),
and Chicago Blackhawks (Ice Hockey)

Occupation: Student in 8'th grade

Favorite Music: Queen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Nirvana (No Rap)

Hobbies: Playing soccer/football, watching Milan play, playing video games or pc games (sports games or WWII shooters only)

Favorite colors: Black and red

Favorite Movies: Saving Private Ryan and the Godfather trilogy

Favorite TV shows: The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, King of the Hill

Favorite Women:Keira Knightley, Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria

rae
04-11-2005, 10:00
Family: Mom and Dad, who is as big of a Milan fan as I am, no siblings

Favorite Teams: AC Milan (obviously), Chicago Fire, Dynamo Kiev (Soccer/Football)
Chicago Bulls (Basketball), Chicago Cubs (Baseball), Chicago Bears (American Football),
and Chicago Blackhawks (Ice Hockey)

Favorite Music: Queen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Nirvana (No Rap)

Hobbies: Playing soccer/football, watching Milan play

Favorite colors: Black and red

Favorite Women:<...> Jessica Alba, Eva LongoriaHi, Vadim... :5schal: It seems to me that we have many similarities :star: ... especially in music and women :5guitar: :D

Dr Milano
10-11-2005, 10:41
I Scored a great goaaal!!!!!!! in this football tournament in our school its 5 side a indoor the ball came to me from the half i just shot it it went straight in the bottom left hand corner the keeper was even impressed himself our team is know joint top

the top 3 teams has lost 1 time

we lost our first game but ever since then we have been on a winning streak of 4 games
final score was 3 - 2 i scored the crucial winner although im a defender

Rayno_acm
10-11-2005, 14:37
Name: Rayno Raynov
Birth day and place: January 3rd 1980, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Current Location: (from about 5 months) Varna, Bulgaria.
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Green
Family: Mom, Dad and 2 sisters, nobody of them cares 'bout football, so I "care" instead all of them... :gun: :d6:
Favorite Teams: MILAN AC Milano :star: :rone: :star: :3band:
Favorite Music: It's very hard to say a name or a style, I like every nice sounding song... ;) The songs, that I can feel.
Hobbies: Playing/watching football, watching Milan, watching movies, listening good music
Favorite colors: Red&Black, sometimes white :rone: :3band:
Favorite Movies: They are sooooooo many, "Taxi II" may be...
Favorite Women: Dessy Valeva, Britney Spears, Shania Twain, etc.

mk18
15-11-2005, 04:45
Name: Mohammad Al-Khasawneh

Nickname: Hammoudeh (family), Jivara (Friends/my boys!!), Khasawneh (classmates), ahbal (math teacher :D)

Birth Date and Place: February 18th, 1987 Amman, Jordan

Current Location: Amherst, Massachusetts USA

Height: Around 178cm

Weight: Around 82 KG

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Family: Parents, 1 brother, 2 sisters

Favorite Clubs: AC Milan, FC Barcelona, Valencia CF

Favorite National Team: Italy, Spain, Portugal, Czech Rep. Holland, Cameroon ... and i appreciate the way argentina and brazil play, especially the latter

Occupation: Freshman in Umass Amherst

Favorite Music: everything, besides techno, and reggaeton, and i dont like modern music... i like Guns N' Roses, Metallica, the Doors, Pink Floyd, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sublime, Van Morrison, Travis, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, Queen, Michael Jackson, Manu Chao, Madonna, Fugees, Chuck Berry, Bob Dylan, Alliance Ethnik, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Abdel Halim Hafez, 2pac, Snoop, Dre, Ice Cube, NWA, Biggie, Grandmasta flash and the furious 5, bob marley, marvin gaye... ALOTTTT ... i love legends!

Hobbies: making fun of people - especially ones that can get pissed off quickly like my brother, football, being around my friends, driving around in the car, lsning to music...

Favorite colors: Brown

Favorite Movies: Goodfellas, the Godfather, Kung Pow, the Bourne Identity, catch me if u can, the hurricane, braveheart, michael collins, CITY OF GOD, carandiru.... pffft.... soooo much!! i love true stories about great men!

Favorite TV shows: Chappelle's show, southpark, SEINFELD!!! madtv, city of men

Favorite Chickitas: Denise Richards, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Carmella DeCesare, Jennifer Walcott.... too many... obviously i like brunetts... tanned!

Favorite Pornstars: Nikki Nova, Devon, Sky Lopez, Crissy Moran, Brianna Banks, Jesse Jane, Kobe Tai... alot

Dr Milano
15-11-2005, 12:40
Name: Suhail Ahmad

Nickname: Doctor or Sully .

Birth Date and Place: April 10th, 1992 England , Manchester ...

Current Location: England ... Manchester I Am Gonna Move To PAKISTAN enshallah

Height: Around 160 cm

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Family: Parents, 3 brothers ...........

Favorite Clubs: AC Milan ... Newcastle United .......

Favorite National Team: Italy and only Italy

Favorite Music: Anything That sounds good to me erm Arabic . Pushto . English and some Mexican and Italian

Hobbies: Favorite colors: Red And No i didnt support Milan cause of colour

Favorite TV shows: Takeshis Castle ... Fresh Prince Of Bel Air .... Thats So Raven ...... Phil Of The Future ..... Lizzie Mcguire ...... Suite Life Of Zack and Cody ..... And Others i Cant remember know .... after all i Love T.V


Favorite Pornstars: Sorry i aint a Perv ............ But i am obsessed with Alyson Michalka she is a beautiful Girl ...............

pa7uel
16-11-2005, 21:46
Name : Manuel Surname: Flores
Nick name: Patuel, or Patu. My girlfriend's sister Gaby nicknamed me that way, and this has come to the point she and his whole family uses it as my real name, and all the people i met since then too. There are two versions of the birth of this nickname, but i really think both are right, but i cant connect them. One tells that a day, i gave her a little toy duck, ''pato'' in spanish, so from the mix of Manuel and pato was formed ''Patuel''. The other version says that she had a cold, so she couldnt pronounce correctly the ''m'' and the ''n'', so she said something like ''baduel'', and then became Patuel. mmm, i think this last was invented by me, but my memories are confuse.
Birth ate and place: May 3d 1987 in Buenos Aires, Argentina Age: 18
Height: 1,74 mts aprox (i really dont know) Weight: dont really know but im very thin Hair: dark brown Eyes: brown
Family: my mother Norma Beatriz Bugni, architect, my dog Lola, brown, from the street.
Occupation: student (triying to enter in University of Buenos Aires to study graphic design), employee at a Buenos Aires' government department that takes care of taxes and carries trials that governmet makes to enterprises or people that are broke or dont pay taxes. I work with a bunch of lawyers.
My Girlfriend: Mariana Arrieta, 19, student of medicine. My sweetheart. :hug2:
Religion: Maradonian Church
God: Diego Armando Maradona
Interests:
1-Argentinian car racing (here in Argentina our categories our spectacular, most popular is Turismo Carretera that shows more than 70 cars in each race and has an average of 40000 people in each race, here our national car racing is much more popular than Formula 1, and the supporters are passionate like in football, and are divided in 2 big groups that are Ford and Chevrolet supporters, like Boca and River are in football). I go to the race track of Buenos Aires every time there is TC here (3 times a year), and to see any other cathegory like TC2000 ( twice a year), Turismo nacional ,etc.
2-Football. Right now my occupations forbid me to play it but i go to the stadium every week to see Almagro, and when i can i go to see Boca. My mother made me Boca suporter since i was a kid, and i became Almagro supporter thanks to my best firneds from elemetary school Pancho and Willy.
Teams: Almagro (member Nş 2308) and Boca Juniors (member nş114542-0)
In racing: Ford
My idols:
1-Juan M. Traverso, the greatest argentinian racer after Fangio, he won 16 national championships (TC 6, TC2000 7, Top Race 3) in 35 years of career, having retired las september. He is very particular: in his beginnings in the 70's where TC races where rallies with thousands of kms of length, he used to drive smoking inside of the car. He is famous for winning a TC2000 race in 1988 with his car completely on fire, for being second in another TC2000 race that year with 3 wheels on his car, and for winnig that same year the N group of the rallie for the WC in Argentina... drunk. I think this last makes him very close to a god for me. He won 155 races.
2-Guillermo Barros Schelotto, Boca's last great idol, he is a player that can win a match by his self, wichever by scoring, or by making a play or just making the referee to expel a rival's team player( that happened in 2004 Libertadores cup when Boca and River played for the semifinals in River's stadium).
3-Pablo Lescano, musician, leader of my favourite group Dama$ Grati$, he was born in a ''villa''( a poor neighbour hood) in San Fernando, north of outside Buenos Aires. He created a stlye inside the ''cumbia'', he started talking about poverty, drugs, police abuse, etc.

Favourite Music: Cumbia
Favourite groups: Dama$ Grati$, Flor de Piedra, Meta Guacha, Mala Fama, etc.
Hates: rich people, cell phones, USA, capitalism, George W. Bush, FIFA, England, River Plate, Instituto ACC, Estudiantes de Bs As, CA All Boys, Quilmes AC, Belgrano, Velez, Independiente, Platense, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Beckham, Chevrolet.
Hobbie: Drawing, i think this is the only thing i know to do, i hope i can dedicate to it in my life.
Taking Pictures.
Favpurite cars: Ford Falcon and Renault Fuego.
Favourite movies: ''Pizza, birra, faso'', ''Scarface'', ''Bocaccio ' 70'', Terminator 2, all Alien saga, TAXI 1,2 & 3.
Favourite tv shows: ''El chavo'', ''El chapulin colorado'', ''The Simpsons'', ''Dragon Ball'', ''ALF'', and all racing and football shows.
Favourite girls: mine in first place, and Carla Conte, Julieta Prandi.
Favourite pornstars: dont really know their names.

vixi
20-12-2005, 18:26
Name: Vibor Vlainić

Birth: 26.5.1989. Zagreb

Location:Zagreb

Height: 190cm

Weight:70kg

Hair & eyes:brown

Occupation:student

Favourite clubs: Milan, offcourse; Dinamo Zagreb

Favourite national team: Croatia, naturally; Ukraine; Brazil; Italy; Holland

Clubs I hate: Juventus, Liverpool, Hajduk Split

Favorite music: i listen anything that sounds good to me, but mostly rock, and now I listen Franz Ferdinand and The Doors

Favorite colours: red&black, blue

Favourite movies: Lord OF The Rings(all of them), Snatch, Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels, Saving Private Ryan, Star Wars

Sports: I train basketball, but not seriously, and watch football, but I am not good at it

DAVE-Poland
15-01-2006, 09:54
Name: Dawid Wybraniec

Birth: 22.09.1984. Knurów

Location:Knurów

Height: 185cm

Weight:83kg

Hair & eyes:brown

Occupation:student

Favourite clubs: Milan,

Favourite national team: POLAND:)

Clubs I hate: Inter,Chelsea,Liverpool

Favorite music: rock,metal

Favorite colours: blue

Favourite movies: Goal,The Last Mohican,Saints from Boston and all Polish comedy:)

Sports: I play Football with my friend

ukrainian_CA
02-02-2006, 15:10
Favorite groups and artists: The Beatles, Deep Purple, Bob Marley, Aerosmith, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Oasis, Blur, Fugees, Rammstein, Eminem, 50Cent.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



and where is Led Zeppelin, may I ask?

No need to reply now. The answer in on page 6 or 7 in this topic...

rae
02-02-2006, 17:31
I have told in one thread while I was talkin with Muhammad that my musical taste has changed radicaly in recent two years. That time I did not treated Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin as my favorite artists, and now I can not imagine misic without them ;)

ukrainian_CA
02-02-2006, 17:42
Name: Me (short for Meesh)

Birth: 69, Dnepr. city, the Ukraine, USSR

Location: Silicon Valley, California (almost San Fran.)

Height: 5'8" or 174 cm

Weight: 168 lbs or 76 kg

Hair & eyes: used to be blonde & XZ

Occupation: innovative technologies; ex-student (M.Sc. Physics, Ph.D. in Chem., MBA in Finance)

Favourite clubs: Milan, Dynamo K., Dnepr (Dnipro)

Favourite national team: Ukraine, Russia, Czech :)

Clubs I hate: none, used to hate Spartak, Moscow

Favorite music: classic rock, Queen, Doors, some punk rock

Favorite colours: blue and some yellow :-)

Favourite movie: Rainman

Sports: Football

Vadim
03-02-2006, 19:51
meesh, looks like we got a lot in common other than the age difference of like, 30 years :)

also love dynamo kiev and ukraine, and queens my favorite group ever (just look at the avatar)

ukrainian_CA
03-02-2006, 20:25
meesh, looks like we got a lot in common other than the age difference of like, 30 years :)

also love dynamo kiev and ukraine, and queens my favorite group ever (just look at the avatar)

Gee, do I look that old or are you so young? BTW, who lets you enter and type at various website at the age of 6?

Vadim
03-02-2006, 20:30
Gee, do I look that old or are you so young? BTW, who lets you enter and type at various website at the age of 6?

well, im not that good at math so i didnt count right, the age difference is more like 22 :D

ukrainian_CA
03-02-2006, 20:36
well, im not that good at math so i didnt count right, the age difference is more like 22 :D
Don't you worry, the skills will come with education - the more education the better :1old:

btw, what is your 1st, 2nd most favorite song of "Queen"?
mine are: "Bohemian rapsody"
(not really a song - too long to be called a song)
and "Don't stop me now".

Vadim
03-02-2006, 20:44
Don't you worry, the skills will come with education - the more education the better :1old:

btw, what is your 1st, 2nd most favorite song of "Queen"?
mine are: "Bohemian rapsody"
(not really a song - too long to be called a song)
and "Don't stop me now".


i love just about every queen song, currently my favorites are 'princes of the universe' and 'radio ga-ga', but they change just about every month, i start listenin to one song and cant stop
bohemian rhapsody and sont stop me now are great, too

are you goin to the queen show with paul rodgers?
its not the same w/o freddie, of course, but i think its worth it to see roger and brian

mrki
07-02-2006, 19:57
I rarely visit this threads but,as mick jagger would say ..... please alowe(not sure if that is the right spelling) me to introduce myself.......
few things:
NAME: Marko
LOCATION: Osijek,Croatia
OCCUPATION:student - philosophy
AGE:21
TIME: its 1.55 am now....... :), cant sleep
CLUBS I LOVE: Milan
NATIONAL TEAMS: Croatia,Italy
ONES I HATE: Juve,Inter,Red star
COLOURS: you all know
MUSIC: The Rolling Stones, Beatles, The Doors, Queen...... rock mostly
dont know what else to write so this will do it, its just so you can know who are you fighting to when I start being pesimistic about our game........ ;) :3band:

Acmir^
08-02-2006, 19:45
I haven't revealed yet too so here it is

Name: Aleksandar

Location: Skopje, Macedonia

Hair And Eyes: brown

Occupation: student-informatics

Age: 20

Favourite teams: Milan and Vardar

Clubs I Hate: Juventus and Real Madrid

National Teams: Macedonia, Italy and Holland

Favourite Music: rock, metal, grunge, dance, techno, rap also

BAnds I Like: Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, FNM, Queen, G'N'R and many more

Favourite Colours: blue, red and black

Favourite Movies: there are many but i'll say this Saw 1&2, American Beauty, Memento, The Identity, Lord Of The Rings etc.

Favourite Sports: Football, Basketball, Hockey and Handball

Kui
09-02-2006, 04:08
Hey!!!! Its great you folks posted your bio with us in this thread. There have been many new members since the last post in like December, but very few have let us know who they are. I thank you new members for doing so.
Besides talking about Milan, my greatest pleasure in this forum is to get to know you all as best as I can. It is limited as we only know each other by looking at our own monitors, yet it is worth trying and it does much good.
Thanks mrki, acmir, acmilan918, and ukrainian CA for your posts!

Boris
03-05-2006, 18:43
Name: Boris K.

Location: Betzenstein (Germany)

Hair And Eyes: Black

Height&Weight: 1,94 83Kg

Occupation: Translator

Age: 33

Favourite teams: Milan

Clubs I Hate: I can´t hate.

National Teams: Germany

Favourite Music: Music from the Sixties and the Seventies.

BAnds I Like: Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, Quicksilver M. S., Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Zior, Eloy, E.L.P., Jethro Tull...
Favourite Colours: blue

Favourite Movies: The Exorcist, Rosemary´s Baby, Belphegor, The Sixth Sense, Deep Throat.

SANT
03-05-2006, 18:45
haha, Deep Throat???

Boris
03-05-2006, 19:00
Yes, it seems, you know that movie as well, don´t ya? :ilol:

SANT
03-05-2006, 19:55
eeerrmmm, I've heard about it :w221:

Boris
05-05-2006, 16:17
Just heard of this movie, mate? :5drunk:

devoted_dm
05-05-2006, 16:45
Name: Erik

Location: Oslo, Norway

Age: 22

Hair and eyes: Shaved head (hair color is actually dark blonde), blue eyes

Height and weight: 181 cm tall, 72 kg

Occupation: Literature student

Favorite team: Milan, obviously. Why else would I be here? ;)

Teams I hate: Juventus, Chelsea, Liverpool (I'm not mentioning Inter because they amuse me)

National teams: Gli Azzurri

Favorite bands: Depeche Mode, Covenant, VNV Nation, Apoptygma Berzerk and a lot of other weird ****

Favorite movies: Magnolia, Star Wars, Finding Neverland, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Gila#11
03-06-2006, 12:09
Don't you think the title of this thread gives you the wrong idea? :D

lked
14-06-2006, 12:10
Name: Deklarim
Birth: 1990 , Prishtina ( KOSOVA )
Location: Prishtina
Height:173 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Occupation : Student
Hair : Black
Eyes : Black
Favourite clubs: Milan , Kf.Prishtina
Favourite national team: Italy , Albania
Clubs I hate: Juventus
Favorite music: old school rap
Favorite colours: blue
Favourite movie: Next Friday
Sports: Basketball , Football

by the way i play basketball .. here in Kosova :sweeteye:

Dr Milano
05-07-2006, 12:43
Name: Suhail Ahmad
Birth: 1992 : April 10 : makes me 14
Location: England ... Manchester
Height:160 cm Around It ...
Occupation : Student
Hair : Black
Eyes : Black
Favourite clubs: Milan , Newcastle United
Favourite national team: Italy
Clubs I hate: Juventus , Chelsea , ManU & ManCity , Inter Milan
Favorite music : I Like Islamic Songs know ... i have stopped other music ...a little i still listen to some ... but then again not a massive fan
Favorite colours: Red And Black ... And A Bit Of Blue

Sports: Football

mk18
05-07-2006, 19:36
Favorite music : I Like Islamic Songs know ... i have stopped other music ...a little i still listen to some ... but then again not a massive fan

what the hell is islamic music? ... you mean the quraan? ... its not music

lked
06-07-2006, 08:29
what the hell is islamic music? ... you mean the quraan? ... its not music
well it is islamic music maybe you don't know about it ..
the singers in these songs sing quraan

Dr Milano
07-07-2006, 17:11
what the hell is islamic music? ... you mean the quraan? ... its not music
erghh u call it nasheeds bro ... www.load-islam.com go on the media bit you ll get a few idea's


http://www.load-islam.com/multimedia.php?topic=nasheed&artist_id=49&ncat_id=1 lol thats the quicker link ...

Kev Ryan
10-07-2006, 09:00
Name: Kev Ryan
Age/Date Of Birth: 18 [24-03-1988]
Where I'm From: Galway City, West Of Ireland
Hobbies: Watching and Playing Football and Other Sports, Love Computers, TV (Comedy: Friends & Scrubs), Music, Going Out at the Weekends.....
College: I have finished my first year in college. I'm studying Information Technology. It's such a good laugh in college. My course is interesting but difficult. I live at home and I work part-time.
Teams: I support Milan, Manchester United & my hometown team Galway United
Favourite Milan Players: Kaká, Gatusso, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo.......
Favourite United Players: Van Nistelrooy, Rooney, Ronaldo, Heinze, Scholes........

Kui
10-07-2006, 09:32
Name: Kev Ryan
Age/Date Of Birth: 18 [24-03-1988]
Where I'm From: Galway City, West Of Ireland
Hobbies: Watching and Playing Football and Other Sports, Love Computers, TV (Comedy: Friends & Scrubs), Music, Going Out at the Weekends.....
College: I have finished my first year in college. I'm studying Information Technology. It's such a good laugh in college. My course is interesting but difficult. I live at home and I work part-time.
Teams: I support Milan, Manchester United & my hometown team Galway United
Favourite Milan Players: Kaká, Gatusso, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo.......
Favourite United Players: Van Nistelrooy, Rooney, Ronaldo, Heinze, Scholes........

Cool! I like those mean a$$ sport you guys play in Ireland. Hurling and the other one similar to football somewhere between American type and Soccer type football. Gaelic games is it? I did see some of it when I was on a golf vacation in Roe Creek N. Ireland.

rae
10-07-2006, 09:36
United & Milan, what a fabulous pair - red black white magic :cool:

Welcome on board, my Irish mate :de3: By the way, I have spent whole last summer in Ireland [Luimnigh & Trá lí] and I wish to come there once again someday :tong:

Juve'ad it
15-07-2006, 10:28
Well well! Lucky Milan escape relegation. Not a bad days job for Berlusconi. Considering Milan were more guilty than Lazio/Fiorentina, yet saty in SerieA and even Uefa cup. Times at Juve right now seem to be angry. But just you wait when they get promotion.

Dr Milano
18-07-2006, 07:27
Well well! Lucky Milan escape relegation. Not a bad days job for Berlusconi. Considering Milan were more guilty than Lazio/Fiorentina, yet saty in SerieA and even Uefa cup. Times at Juve right now seem to be angry. But just you wait when they get promotion.
yeah you said when they get promotion and second of all you should have posted this in the italian scandal thread mate

Debs
19-07-2006, 06:57
Actually Doc, we just need to ignore him b/c something tells me he's just here to air sour grapes and pick fights....

Dr Milano
19-07-2006, 09:01
Actually Doc, we just need to ignore him b/c something tells me he's just here to air sour grapes and pick fights....
:bri: ohhh ... i see

Lita
23-07-2006, 12:05
I think this thread is such a good idea.

Name: Adriana.
Nickname: Ermm. .. Adri :nana:
Age: 18
Birthdate: may 28,1988.
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador.
Ocupattion: Vacations now, I can say student.. I'm gonna start uni :tongue1:
Languages I can speak: Spanish, English, Portuguese.. and.. some Italian :confused: I'm in process!
Team: Ac Milan. (Sao Paulo Fc too.) :1d31:
Fav PLayers: Maldini,Gila, Nesta, Pirlo, Kaka, Gattuso Ruud, Owen, Cicinho, Deco.
Teams I hate: Liverpool and Inter.
Sports I like: Football and Tennis.
Countries I like: Italy, England, Brazil, Holland, Portugal, Australia, Japan, Egypt.
Favourite Singers: Alejandro Sanz, Nek, Laura Pausini, Tiziano Ferro, Mariah Carey, Arjona.
Fav Bands: Guns n roses, Coldplay, Korn, Nickelback, Aerosmith.
What I hate in guys: That they are arrogant and feel they are damn irresistible.. (even when they are :ilol: )
What I love in guys: That they are romantic!
Boys I generally like: Italians, Brazilians, Canadians, Portuguese and Australians.
My personality: I get mad easily. But I am very friendly person. I hate hipocrit people.. and I'm obsessed with football, writting, learning languages, travelling. I can't live without my cellphone and my PC.
I like to party, not so much in discos, but I enjoy going out just to drink something. (Not neccesarily alcohol) I dun smoke, I stopped it. =D well, I never was addicted. :rotfl: lol

Is all I can say :1d31: :tongue1:

rae
23-07-2006, 12:26
jejeje I see some similarities with you... I love to learn speakin new languages especially from roman falimy of languages.. espaniol & italiano I know a bit though I would love to improove them... however I dont have opportunity to learn portugues :(

Lita
23-07-2006, 14:13
jejeje I see some similarities with you... I love to learn speakin new languages especially from roman falimy of languages.. espaniol & italiano I know a bit though I would love to improove them... however I dont have opportunity to learn portugues :(

Why not? :nervous: U can even find a way.
First I had some basic things to learn. i bought books and learned myself.. then i took some courses :tongue1:

Franco6
23-07-2006, 14:51
I've been an MM member for more than a year and I never posted here :diablo:


Name: Franco.
Nickname: a lot.... Milan, Gattuso, Baresi etc etc, africano, negro etc etc (just cuz I'm tunned)
Age: 23
Birthdate: 15/12/1982.
Location: Luqa, Malta.
Ocupattion: Graduated from University last November, I work in the logisitcs of a big company in Malta, work with my father and I'm currently the general secretary of the Milan Club Malta. (world's largest Milan club)
Languages I can speak: Maltese hehe, English and Italian. Some phrases in Frenach and destroyed Spanish phrases.
Team: one and only AC MILAN
Fav PLayers: All Milan loyal players especially, Gianni Rivera, Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Billy Costacurta, Marco Van Basten, George Weah, Gennaro Gattuso & Max Ambrosini
Teams I hate: inter & juve.
Sports I like: Football.
Countries I like: Italy, Eastern and Northern Europe & South America
Favourite Singers: no one in particular
Fav Bands: same as above
What I hate in girls: mmmmm when they are make you think they are shy and they would be building a story about you in their mind and talking with very very low voice.
What I love in girls: :p017:

My personality: I think I'm a friendly person, but I loose my temper easily, however I tend to forgive, but not forget.I don't like being alone and I love to party, make noise etc etc. I drink (alcohol) but I hate beer.
I used to love school but I reallyt hate exams, luckily no more of them.

Giorgos
23-07-2006, 17:24
Lets see:
Name: Giorgos (George)

Birth at the capital of the planet, Thessaloniki, Greece at 14 April of 1981

Height: 1.83 cm

Weight: 87 kilos

Hair & eyes: Black & brown

Occupation: I passed in financial department of Greek univercity but i didnt go on, 3 degrees on Journalism, i worked for a local and a one which was sold in whole country, i am a radio producer in a sports radio station for 7 years and i make bradcasting of sports games most in basketball and once in football. I am a second yeared student in CITY the affiliated univercity of Sheffield in Psychology department.

Favourite clubs: PAOK Thessaloniki most of all, a big part of my life, i love Milan and i support Man Untd and Real Madrid.

Favourite national team: Greece (my coutry), i like very much Brazil, then i dont have problem with some and i like some because of some reasons as playing attractive football or having a love person as Marco Van Basten. I dont hate, i just want to loose Argentina because is Brazil's opponent. For national reasons i deslike Turkey and Albania and sometimes Germany.

Things i hate: The f...ing Athens, all the wages are expanded there, the referees help them to get better places in the scedule, they dont build new railway station, Places where ships stop, companies in my city.

Clubs I hate: Olimpiakos (two times more dirty than Juve), Panathinaikos, AEK Athens, Aris Thessaloniki, Iraklis Thessaloniki, Juventus, Inter, Barcelona, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Bayern Munich.

Favorite music: Is Greek so you dont know...

Favorite colours: a lot, Black and white because of my team PAOK. The black is for the Konstadinoupoli that the Turkeys took us and the lot of people who dead there. The white is a symbol of a new start, a hope for a better feature, our symbol is the Black and white twohead eagle.

Favourite movies: It Could Happen to You (1994), Spider-Man 2 (2004), Titanic (1997), Forrest Gump (1994),
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), Troy (2004), 10.5 (2004) (TV), The Matrix Revolutions (2003) AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004), The Girl Next Door (2004)
Sports: Football, basketball

Giorgos
23-07-2006, 17:48
What I hate in guys: That they are arrogant and feel they are damn irresistible.. (even when they are :ilol: )
What I love in guys: That they are romantic!
Boys I generally like: Italians, Brazilians, Canadians, Portuguese and Australians.

Why dont you like Greeks? I am romantic, i am not arrogant, i went to a lot of places in Greece, in France, Aigypt, Italy, Spain, Israel.

I speak: Greek, English, France and a few Italian.

I am also obsessed with football, i like very much my PC, i like party but Disco... I cut smoking after a month when i was 18.

I am 25, 1.83, 87 kilos, am i so bad? :star:

Lita
23-07-2006, 19:28
What I hate in guys: That they are arrogant and feel they are damn irresistible.. (even when they are :ilol: )
What I love in guys: That they are romantic!
Boys I generally like: Italians, Brazilians, Canadians, Portuguese and Australians.

Why dont you like Greeks? I am romantic, i am not arrogant, i went to a lot of places in Greece, in France, Aigypt, Italy, Spain, Israel.

I speak: Greek, English, France and a few Italian.

I am also obsessed with football, i like very much my PC, i like party but Disco... I cut smoking after a month when i was 18.

I am 25, 1.83, 87 kilos, am i so bad? :star:

Hahaha.. I meant, I generally like those boys, But It doesn't mean that I strictly have to like brazilians, italians and bla bla bla.. is I find a cool greek, he could be welcome of coursee!! :gonova: :gonova:
LOOOL!
and u are not bad, u seem very nice honeyyy!!! :u56: :u56:

calcio_bella
25-07-2006, 02:38
Name: Ani

Nickname:jeez...not really just Ani

DOB: 16 June 1989

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Family:one bigger sister - fan of man united but not really...can't explain it and mother and father who really dun get a thing abb football

Occupation: Student (i learn in an italian class with english and french as aditional langs)

Interests:

1. Football i'm mad abb it
2. Tennis
3. Figure skating
4. F1
5. Swimming(all tipes)
6. Gymnastics(all tipes)
7. Music (i listen to almost everything)
8. Movies (i like the usual suspects, the 51st state, Scary movie and Pirates of the Caribbean)

Football the fist time i watched it really watched- not looking it it was the WC '98 but dun really remember it... than i watched an Trezeguet interview on Eurosport and he said sth abb Henry - then the nest day it happened to have an Arsenal Match and i (of course watched it) so sad but i dun remember which game was it...from then 1999 i'm a fan of Arsenal FC...i've always liked milan most of the italians
Abb sports - i already wrote it i watch almost everything...just that Moto GP...i like snooker too and it happens to me to watch even the poker tour

Favourite Music: i prefer 90s but it has some good nowdays too.. i have a passion for soundtracks of movies...dunno y i just caought myself liking them

Favourite Song: Well right now it's Stop! Dimentica from Ferro, but i like Queen We are the champions and The Beatles and more

Favourite Book: i like authobiographies

Favourite Movie: i said it but i'll do it again - The usual suspects, Pirates of the caribbean, scary movie(1,2,4), the 51st state

Favourite Actor and Actress: Depp ...abb female mayb Jolie but i haven't thought abb it

Favourite Car: Aston Martin vanquish

P.S. haven't made classifications by liking abbnothing just counting them.like for sports - i can't decide what i prefer, so i just write all nomather the order.

lked
25-07-2006, 08:12
Blonde , Blue eyes huhhhh ! :uhm:

calcio_bella
25-07-2006, 09:10
but?! y?! i dun get it y u 'running away'?

Jim_UK
25-07-2006, 09:59
maybe lked's running towards you and not away from you :D

SANT
25-07-2006, 12:44
pictures, pictures, pictures !!!!

haha, it was a matter of time before we asked, right?

lked
25-07-2006, 13:16
jim is right :haha:

zlatanov
25-07-2006, 13:17
maybe lked's running towards you and not away from you :D
:ilol: :grinser:

Giorgos
26-07-2006, 18:25
Jim and Iked are right Anni looks terrific. As far as IKed my scanner doesnt be appropriate for this improoved PC, i will send you when i will get a new. I dont have a problem sending pictures. For the man from Argentina senting his pictures there were just great, thanks for sharing them with us. :pp20: :pp20:

SANT
26-07-2006, 18:54
we haven't even seen Ani yet... have we?

Josh-Sheva
27-07-2006, 01:34
I am too young compared to al of you... Gosh.! I am scared to post here! :dontkn:

Josh-Sheva
27-07-2006, 01:44
Here goes...

Name: Josh

Nickname: Josh :tong:

Gender: Boy

DOB:... 1993. May 1 :evil:

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Occupation: 8th grade

Teams I Support: A.C.M, FCZ (I play for the youth team), Chelski, Barca

Height: 157 cm

Weight: 43 K

Interest: Football, want to be a PRO :smileani:

Favorite Music... None

Favorite Movies: Scary Movies, Monty Pythons... yeah

13 is my age :1old:

Favorite Actor; Rowan Atkinson

Favorite Car: Lambroghini Duablo

Dr Milano
28-07-2006, 17:34
Here goes...

Name: Josh

Nickname: Josh :tong:

Gender: Boy

DOB:... 1993. May 1 :evil:

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Occupation: 8th grade

Teams I Support: A.C.M, FCZ (I play for the youth team), Chelski, Barca

Height: 157 cm

Weight: 43 K

Interest: Football, want to be a PRO :smileani:

Favorite Music... None

Favorite Movies: Scary Movies, Monty Pythons... yeah

13 is my age :1old:

Favorite Actor; Rowan Atkinson

Favorite Car: Lambroghini Duabloim older than you by a year

SANT
28-07-2006, 17:53
the two of you combined are younger than I am...

Josh-Sheva
29-07-2006, 03:39
:rolleyes: Being young is a great feeling. Especially in this generation, because football is growing, and it makes more kids fond of becomingfootball players.

Dr Milano
29-07-2006, 14:59
:rolleyes: Being young is a great feeling. Especially in this generation, because football is growing, and it makes more kids fond of becomingfootball players.
true but thiers much more than that to being young since i bet all these oldie goldies want to be young again

Josh-Sheva
29-07-2006, 15:03
There will be more goldies, like kids my age. Goldies come all the time...

Dr Milano
30-07-2006, 11:27
:1ole: There will be more goldies, like kids my age. Goldies come all the time... true :1ole: :1ole:

mishie
30-07-2006, 11:48
an old 1 i know but with age comes experience i'm glad i know what i know!
and i'm a 30 something by the way. wouldn't want to be a tennager again thats for sure

Josh-Sheva
31-07-2006, 02:49
Well thats just you :)

We are the future of football

hehe, Dr Milano

:1ole:

Dr Milano
01-08-2006, 08:18
Well thats just you :)

We are the future of football

hehe, Dr Milano

:1ole:
:noevil2: :noevil2: :noevil2: :noevil2: Yup

Josh-Sheva
19-08-2006, 12:08
What I hate in guys: That they are arrogant and feel they are damn irresistible.. (even when they are :ilol: )
What I love in guys: That they are romantic!
Boys I generally like: Italians, Brazilians, Canadians, Portuguese and Australians.

Why dont you like Greeks? I am romantic, i am not arrogant, i went to a lot of places in Greece, in France, Aigypt, Italy, Spain, Israel.

I speak: Greek, English, France and a few Italian.

I am also obsessed with football, i like very much my PC, i like party but Disco... I cut smoking after a month when i was 18.

I am 25, 1.83, 87 kilos, am i so bad? :star:

Are you a boy or a girl? :embarass:

lilhippy
26-08-2006, 13:14
name- Hiba :)
nikk- :mute: :grinser:
gender- gurl :w186:
nationality- paki and brit
siblings- older sis :hangover:
birhtday- september 27
age-13
interests-badmintin, futballers :zany:, mountain climbing (onli tries once buh it was kewlll)
music- sumtymes punk rokk, sumtymes pop, ****ry, depends on da mood

nuthin else tuh reveal :)

'M'
30-08-2006, 07:38
Full Name: Maxime van der Straten Waillet

Birthdate and place: 10 June 1985, Anderlecht (Brussels, Belgium)

Body measurements: 1.96m (last time I measured)

Hair: Brown

Favorite colour: White (if ever it is a color)

Family: One older brother, one younger, and a younger sister

Nationality: Belgian

Native city: Brussels

Occupation: Student (Law)

Interests:

1. Sports

Football ! Playing and watching...
As for the rest, I like watching almost all sports from time to time...

2. Movies

I particularily like epic movies ! But I appreciate almost all kinds of movies... Except the likes of American Pie...

3. Music

All music excepted techno, house, dance, etc... I most often listen to rap, french mostly, and Eminem (who is the best artist in the rap business...)

4. Other

Martial Arts.


Favorite teams:

Milan
Anderlecht

Further, I appreciate Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U (which looks strange, since they are opposed, but they are English top teams... ;)), I even sometimes like watching Chelsea (which I hate because of Abramovich)

Favorite players:

Don't know many historical player... I've actually been a football fan forever, but really started to keep it up since the 1999-2000 season (and back then, I started with Belgian football...) Though, I've always loved RSCA, and Milan... Can't explain why...

Current crop of players: Shevchenko is my absolute favorite ! Along with Zidane...
Then comes almost all the Milan squad, with preferences for Rino, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta & Kaka
Further, I really like Beckham, Rooney, Buffon, Raul, Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Fabregas, and many others... These must be the main ones...

Hate:

Arsčne Wenger, Ricardo Carvalho, Henry, Ronaldinho, ... Not for their abilities, but for the persons they are or seem to be...

Hobbies:

Playing football, playing on the computer, listening to music, ...

Favorite girls:

My girlfriend, J-Lo, Julia Roberts, Jessica Alba

whatsername
15-09-2006, 14:04
Name:Sarah

Gender:Female(for anyone who doesn't know if Sarah is a girls name of boys :P)

Birthdate: 2nd of january 1992

Body measurements: 167cm

Hair:light brown

Favorite colour: Black

Family: 2 brothers and 2 sisters

Nationality: Canadian/Serbian/Egyptian

Occupation: Student

Music: Punk Rock

Favorite teams: AC Milan and Man UTD

Favorite player : Pippo Inzaghi

Hobbies : Reading, writing, watching football and surfing the net

Dr Milano
15-09-2006, 16:08
Name:Sarah

Gender:Female(for anyone who doesn't know if Sarah is a girls name of boys :P)

Birthdate: 2nd of january 1992

Body measurements: 167cm

Hair:light brown

Favorite colour: Black

Family: 2 brothers and 2 sisters

Nationality: Canadian/Serbian/Egyptian

Occupation: Student

Music: Punk Rock

Favorite teams: AC Milan and Man UTD

Favorite player : Pippo Inzaghi

Hobbies : Reading, writing, watching football and surfing the net

hiya thier same age as me and all months older though my b day is 10 april

:devf: get in dude .........

whatsername
15-09-2006, 16:38
Heya, I'm a Dudette actually :D

Dr Milano
15-09-2006, 16:54
Heya, I'm a Dudette actually :D
ooooooops yeah my bad ........ cool stuff though :D thier is only like 3 peeps around here who are 14

me u and vadim .... :D

whatsername
15-09-2006, 16:57
Wicked! :D

Dr Milano
15-09-2006, 16:59
Wicked! :D
sure is ....... stay around though ..... :guw: okay dont skive off we need you .. here :3band:

whatsername
15-09-2006, 17:08
Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere :)

Vadim
15-09-2006, 19:31
ooooooops yeah my bad ........ cool stuff though :D thier is only like 3 peeps around here who are 14

me u and vadim .... :D

15 on Monday ;)

Welcome to the forums, srah, how about a pic :1d31:

whatsername
15-09-2006, 19:42
Hey, that means your older than me.I'm gonna be 15 in January :devs:
how much are you paying first to see my pic?? :devf:
lol, I'll get one soon :D

Vadim
15-09-2006, 19:48
Didn't you read the rules carefully?

"All female members need to submit a pic to the mods for inspection to be allowed to post" :ilol:
:D

whatsername
15-09-2006, 19:51
well I was already allowed to post without a pic :D

Dr Milano
16-09-2006, 03:18
15 on Monday ;)

Welcome to the forums, srah, how about a pic :1d31:
darn your older than me then toooo eh :de3: so im youngest out of the 3 :de3:

Shomo
16-09-2006, 07:30
Nick Name- Don
Name- Muhammad Sodangi

Birth of place-7th may 1984 Kaduna Nigeria



Family-3 brothers( one of them died in a car accident may his soul rest in piece) 2 sisters,

Nationality-Nigerian

Native city-Katsina

Occupation-student studying Math/Computing but switching to Business Administration because that's where i am good at

Interest-
Sports-Soccer and Basketball
Music-Anything that sounds good to me but i like R&B and Hip Hop

Favourite teams-Arsenal and AC Milan

International teams-Nigeria NT, I support every international team that has Milan and Arsenal Players

Favourite players-Diego Armando Maradona(Legend),Gabriel Batistuta, Thierry Henry, Kaka, Paolo Maldini,Tony Adams,Dennis Bergkamp,Fernado Redondo,Johan Cryuff and Ronaldinho.

Dislikes team(Both clubs and international teams)-England,Man utd,Barcelona(I can't stand the Fans anymore after CL Final), Juventus,Chelski and Cameroun.

Dislikes(players)-Ashley Cole(Bloody Traitor),Lampard(he seems overrated to me)Rooney, Van Nistelroy(Though i admire his predatory touch),and John Carew

Favourites Artist- Notorious B.I.G., 2pac, R. Kelly, Ja rule, Eminem,Justin Timberlake,Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park

hates- 50 cent,Mobb Depp

Movies- Godfather Trilogy,Scarface,Goodfellas,Untouchable,Jerry Maguire, Minority Report,Vanilla Sky,Few Good Men and any other Tom Cruise Films because i am his Big Fan

Favourite TV Shows- The Cosby Show, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Knight Rider,Three Companies,Full House,Friends,Seinfeld,CSI,Lost,Smallville(a Big Fan),Desperate Housewives,24 and Prison Break

Favourable Moments of soccer history

1. when arsenal won premier league and celebrate at old trafford and won the duoble

2.when milan won the champions league 2002/2003

3.when Nigeria won african nations cup in 1994 and qualify for world cup(USA) 94 for the first time

4. when nigeria won olympics gold medal.


Saddest moments-

1.when arsenal lost premiership to man utd on 2002/2003

2.when arsenal lost UEFA Cup Final against Galatasaray

3. when AC Milan lost Champions League against Ajax on 1995 and Istanbul Saga

4.When AC Milan lost against deportivo on quarter final last season

5.When we lost against Italy on second round in USA 94
and humilated against denmark In 98 world cup (4-1 Defeat)

6. when we lost african nations cup final against cameroun :( and crashed out of World cup 2002 First round

Wish list

1. Arsenal winning champions league for the first time(I don't care about the treble)

2.Arsenal always be winning against man utd and Chelsea home and away

3. Milan to win treble.

4.Nigeria to become the first african country :cheers: to win World cup :p283:



what made me fell in love with the club i support-

Arsenal- the main reason was Ian wright and Then Kanu Nwankwo(My Best african striker).I started supporting arsenal during wenger first season(Lucky Guy)

Milan- My uncle was carried me to san siro during Marco Van Basten Era. that's where i fell in love with milan, maldini and baresi were the main people that made me support milan




this is all i could tell at this moment

angelita15
21-09-2006, 01:24
Name: Stephanie
Surname: H
Nicknames: Angelita, Chica (which is totally redundant because it's obvious I'm a girl. Completely) Boo, Stephie. I get called Diabolita, too.
Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland. United States.
Nationality: I'm a mutt. German/Irish/Cherokee/Italian/Czech
Birthday: June 28th, 1988
Height: 5'11" or 6", depends on the day, really. So, 180cm, right?
Weight: Not quite sure...good question though.
Body Type: Curvy.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark brown. Long and straight.
Marital Status: Single.
Occupation: Did the retail thing, waiting to go to college.

Favorites:

Sports: My first love always has been and always will be baseball. I am a goddess as far is the sport is concerned, or so I've been told by a million and eight people. I got into the sport when I was 2 and it took me many, many years to realize there were more sports than baseball. I discovered football (soccer) when I was sixteen, along with tennis. I discovered hockey when I was seventeen. I pride myself on being a knowledgable fan and not being accused of liking a sport just for a guy. So, I pay attention to any and everything.

Teams:

Baseball: Born and bred a Baltimore Orioles fan. Grew up and found interest in the Oakland A's.

Hockey: Ottawa Senators and Washington Capitals.

Football: AC Milan, FC Barcelona, Manchester United...Romanian National Team, Mexican National Team, Italian National Team...and I would support Spain if they had a competent goalkeeper in net. I.E: Victor Valdes.

Players:

Baseball: Mike Mussina, Huston Street, Barry Zito, Adam Loewen.

Hockey: Antoine Vermette, Dainius Zubrus, Jose Theodore, Rick DiPietro.

Football: Rafael Marquez, Adrian Mutu, Cristiano Ronaldo, Marco Borriello, Yoann Gourcoff, Victor Valdes, Sergio Ramos Garcia, Alberto Gilardino, Andriy Shevchenko.

Music: Orgy, Silverchair, AFI, Aaliyah, Daddy Yankee, *****cat Dolls, Tito el Bambino and pretty much anything that came out of the 1960's. I am all over the place, really.

Movies: None. Well...maybe the Nightmare Before Christmas. That movie was genius.

TV Shows: Law and Order: SVU and Nip/Tuck

Dislikes:

Baseball: The Boston Red Sox!

Hockey: The Detriot Redwings.

Football: Real Madrid.

Interests:

Learning about new cultures, meeting new people, reading, writing, listening to music, hanging out with my friends, going to sporting events.

Little Known Fact About Myself: I am a research DIVA!

Weakness: European men. And, so it seems, Eastern Europeans. Oops!

Goals: To become a sports broadcaster or journalist. I also want to travel through Europe. Most of it. I have a top fifteen lists of places I want to go before I die, I haven't been to one of them yet. But, maybe, someday!

Del_Piero
22-09-2006, 11:48
Hi everyone, I am new here. The name's Donovan. I am Juventino but the people here seem cool and your guys are definitely hot so I think I can manage here without getting in anyone's way.

Nick names: Don

Names: Donavan

Surname: Vane

Birth date and place: 11 Sept, Italy

Body measurements: 180cm, 70kg. Hair - light brown, eye - grey. Favorite coluor - blue

Family: younger brother - Ronnie

Nationality: Italian

Native city: Turin

Occupation: Student.

Interests: 1. Football.
2. Men- Cute ones. Milanista guys are hot. Word to you!

Favorite players: Del Piero, Canna, Zidane, Zambrotta.

Favorite teams: Juve.

Favorite groups and artists: Bon Jovi

Hates: Bad attitudes.

Hobbies: Football.

Favorite cars: SUV's bro!

Favorite women: Ugh do I have to answer this?

ACMILAN1983
22-09-2006, 13:16
Welcome Donovan, feel free to introduce yourself in the presentations section :)

Jim_UK
22-09-2006, 13:46
I've learnt alot about both new and older members ... i'll do my best to remember it all :D

Dr Milano
04-10-2006, 13:29
Hi everyone, I am new here. The name's Donovan. I am Juventino but the people here seem cool and your guys are definitely hot so I think I can manage here without getting in anyone's way.

Nick names: Don

Names: Donavan

Surname: Vane

Birth date and place: 11 Sept, Italy

Body measurements: 180cm, 70kg. Hair - light brown, eye - grey. Favorite coluor - blue

Family: younger brother - Ronnie

Nationality: Italian

Native city: Turin

Occupation: Student.

Interests: 1. Football.
2. Men- Cute ones. Milanista guys are hot. Word to you!

Favorite players: Del Piero, Canna, Zidane, Zambrotta.

Favorite teams: Juve.

Favorite groups and artists: Bon Jovi

Hates: Bad attitudes.

Hobbies: Football.

Favorite cars: SUV's bro!

Favorite women: Ugh do I have to answer this?
are you gay or someat

Del_Piero
13-10-2006, 20:19
Well let me just put it this way, I like girls platonically and guys a little more than platonically...

Giovanni
19-10-2006, 12:10
LOL :sun: :devs:

SANT
19-10-2006, 12:26
Gio, take Donovan on the last train to Kiev, and bring him to the bright side...

Egoistka
19-10-2006, 20:27
Well, I guess yoiu guys know a lot about me already, but anyway:

Name: Oksana
Surname: Ciciarelli
Nickname: Egoistka (because I m very selfish)
Nationality: Russian
Birthplace: Saint-Petersburg
Place of residence: London
Birthday: 5th January 1982
Height: 158 sm
Weiht: 50 kg
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blond
Martial status: married
Occupation: looking for a job in HR
Favorite: football, eating ( :w200: ), singing, drinking....I ll better stop here...
Favorite teams: Zenit St-Petersburg, AC Milan
Favorite players: A. Arshavin, A. Kerzhakov, Izmailov, P. Maldini, A. Nesta, R. Kaka, A. Sheva, C. Ronaldo, L. Toni, M. Oddo.
Music: House, Electro, Opera, some pop (M. Jackson, T. Ferro, A'Studio)
Movies: The Iron mask, The Descent, Independence day, 24
Dislikes: Gilardino, Inter Milan, lies, people with no own opinion
Interests: travelling, meeting new people, trying new things
Weaknesses: hate to lose, very critical to myself and others
Strengths: usually see people's personality very quickly and right. Can predict the future events sometimes (my husbend calls me a witch).
I am proud of: being Russian
Dreams: Russia to win the WC, Zenit to win UEFA Cup or CL, become a coach of Milan, tell Gilardino that he is a piece of sh*t :)
Goals: Become a good psychologist , to help people with their problems.

whatsername
20-10-2006, 11:20
what do u hate Gila so much?He's a hunk!

Egoistka
20-10-2006, 21:40
what do u hate Gila so much?He's a hunk!


Well there is a quite obvious reason for that...I care for Milan a lot...

Karim
21-10-2006, 07:00
what do u hate Gila so much?He's a hunk!
Well we finally found out your name ya Sarah :5ok:

Well
Let's do this

Name: Karim Abdoun
Age: 19
Nationality: Egyptian
Birthplace: Cairo
Residence: Heliopolis, Cairo
Martial Status: single
Occupation: Staudent in the American University in Cairo
Favourites: Football (or soccer:tong: ), Aviation
Favorite teams: Inter Milan, Boca Juniors, Arsenal, Liverpool, Marseille, Ahly, Barcelona, Dortmund.
Dislikes: Juve, respect Milan, but just beause they are rivals of my team
Favorite Car: My dream is to own a Cayenne

ukrainian_CA
21-10-2006, 17:03
Well, I guess yoiu guys know a lot about me already, but anyway:

Name: Oksana
Surname: Ciciarelli
Nickname: Egoistka (because I m very selfish)
Nationality: Russian
Birthplace: Saint-Petersburg
Place of residence: London
Birthday: 5th January 1982
Height: 158 sm
Weiht: 50 kg
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blond
Martial status: married
Occupation: looking for a job in HR
Favorite: football, eating ( :w200: ), singing, drinking....I ll better stop here...
Favorite teams: Zenit St-Petersburg, AC Milan
Favorite players: A. Arshavin, A. Kerzhakov, Izmailov, P. Maldini, A. Nesta, R. Kaka, A. Sheva, C. Ronaldo, L. Toni, M. Oddo.
Music: House, Electro, Opera, some pop (M. Jackson, T. Ferro, A'Studio)
Movies: The Iron mask, The Descent, Independence day, 24
Dislikes: Gilardino, Inter Milan, lies, people with no own opinion
Interests: travelling, meeting new people, trying new things
Weaknesses: hate to lose, very critical to myself and others
Strengths: usually see people's personality very quickly and right. Can predict the future events sometimes (my husbend calls me a witch).
I am proud of: being Russian
Dreams: Russia to win the WC, Zenit to win UEFA Cup or CL, become a coach of Milan, tell Gilardino that he is a piece of sh*t :)
Goals: Become a good psychologist , to help people with their problems.

Well...
too much information I guess...

Maybe you can help Gila to get a better player as a good psychologist, just a thought).
Have a good one, Ksyusha.

Egoistka
21-10-2006, 17:51
Well...
too much information I guess...

Maybe you can help Gila to get a better player as a good psychologist, just a thought).
Have a good one, Ksyusha.


Why too much? Was there a limit that I dont know about? Sorry if so.
I am not a good psychologist at all, I cant even call myself a psychologist. Maybe in 5 years time...:). If I could I would try help Gila to become a better player. But I just dont have any connections with him. :devs:

Del_Piero
22-10-2006, 00:36
Gio, take Donovan on the last train to Kiev, and bring him to the bright side...

The light is shining pretty brightly from where I am standing. ;)

temur19
25-10-2006, 07:07
Name: Omer
Surname: Behram
Nickname: Fatih (the Sultan who conquers İstanbul)
Nationality: Turkish
Birthplace: İstanbul
Place of residence: İstanbul
Birthday: 30th June 1986
Height: 172 cm
Weiht: 75 kg
Eyes: Blue
Hair: nearly blonde
Martial status: engaged
Occupation: student
Favorite: football, Winnig Eleven
Favorite teams: Galatasaray, AC Milan
Favorite players:Kaka,Arda,Sukur, FATİH TEKKE, Gennaro Gattuso, Pirlo, Giggs
Dislikes: F5, İnter,Juve,ROMA, LEEDS UTD
Dreams: I want play soccer on the pitch of Ali Sami Yen.
Secrets: Like all the Turkish guys I am dreaming of a RUSSIAN GIRL!!!! too. ( pleas don't tell to my fiance :) )

whatsername
29-10-2006, 05:56
Well we finally found out your name ya Sarah :5ok:

Well
Let's do this

Name: Karim Abdoun
Age: 19
Nationality: Egyptian
Birthplace: Cairo
Residence: Heliopolis, Cairo
Martial Status: single
Occupation: Staudent in the American University in Cairo
Favourites: Football (or soccer:tong: ), Aviation
Favorite teams: Inter Milan, Boca Juniors, Arsenal, Liverpool, Marseille, Ahly, Barcelona, Dortmund.
Dislikes: Juve, respect Milan, but just beause they are rivals of my team
Favorite Car: My dream is to own a Cayenne

Yeah well incase you forget my name, you can always call me whatsername! :D
AUC...Wicked, I like the bookshop there, they got fair prices too!
what are you studing?

Milan_Hunk
04-11-2006, 12:19
Well we finally found out your name ya Sarah :5ok:

Well
Let's do this

Name: Karim Abdoun
Age: 19
Nationality: Egyptian
Birthplace: Cairo
Residence: Heliopolis, Cairo
Martial Status: single
Occupation: Staudent in the American University in Cairo
Favourites: Football (or soccer:tong: ), Aviation
Favorite teams: Inter Milan, Boca Juniors, Arsenal, Liverpool, Marseille, Ahly, Barcelona, Dortmund.
Dislikes: Juve, respect Milan, but just beause they are rivals of my team
Favorite Car: My dream is to own a Cayenne

Favourite team??? Why would u support a bunch of losers? By the way are u an ac milan supporter or you just come on here for fun?

Karim
04-11-2006, 16:55
Yeah well incase you forget my name, you can always call me whatsername! :D
AUC...Wicked, I like the bookshop there, they got fair prices too!
what are you studing?
Political Science-International Relations

@Milan_Hunk, well if you didn't guess from my avatar and sig, yes I am an Inter forum, and its not like I am here to make fun of guys and girls or anything, I enjoy coversations and discussion with the other side, and that's why I talk hee, in Red and Black forums and Juventus forums, I am all over, and I like it
I hope this isn't a problem for you man :)

sheva-gila
04-11-2006, 17:51
Well there is a quite obvious reason for that...I care for Milan a lot...

and he is a MILAN

Giovanni
07-11-2006, 03:25
I should update my profile in this thread a day or another. I posted it 3 years ago but it seems it was an age ago.

Egoistka
14-12-2006, 20:35
and he is a MILAN

Sorry i absolutely disagree with you...

lebanon-Acmilan
23-12-2006, 14:17
Here's mine :
Nick names: lebanon-acmilan . I am lebanese And i am a 7 years milan! fans!

Names: Amir
Surname: Fakih

Birth date and place: 11 july 1992 lebanon

Body measurements: 176cm, 70kg. Hair - blond , eye - hazel. Favorite color - red

Family: 1 bro "danial" and 1 sis"joudy"

Nationality: Lebanese

Native city: mount lebanon

Occupation: Student! ! !

Interests: i love playing soccer and basketball and i also like formula 1 !

In Soccer : Milano for ever
In basketball: "NBA" : la lakers
In formula one : Alonso



Hates:Juvets,Roma,lazio,livepool,man united

(music) :myrln manson

Hobbies: soccer ! "in lebanon polatics is a hobbie ..."

Favorite cars: nissan 350 z , BMW z4

Favorite women: Salma Hayek"She is lebanse" ...
i also like jessica alba and lopez and shakira ! :beach:

Milan_Mad
23-12-2006, 16:20
Welcome to MM lebanon-acmilan :5drunk:

ACMILAN1983
23-12-2006, 17:40
welcome to MM Amir

lebanon-Acmilan
24-12-2006, 05:27
thank u all hopee i will be a gr8 and active member

Kui
24-12-2006, 06:35
Wonderful to have you on board Amir! Already you've seem to be settling well in MilanMania. Interesting bio you have.
in lebanon polatics is a hobbie
It would be a pleasure to talk with you of politics. Unfortunately we have a strict rule here in MM about keeping politics out. It can bring out the worse of all people. So we talk about everything else ok? Especially football and AC MILAN!.

Good to have you!
FORZA MILAN!

faberka
24-12-2006, 17:11
so... here's abt me... :sweeteye:

name:tea
surname: faber
nick: faberka, fabba... whatever :)

birth place:zagreb, cro
birthdate: 26. july

family: mom, dad, grandad, grandma

occupation: student...

interests: football, of course, tennis, handball...

in football: dinamo-zagreb, milan, chelsea, bayern
in tennis: roger federer
in handball: croatia, flensburg

hates: dupentus, manu, arsenal, liv'pool :5milan:

hobbies: football, tennis, goin out... :5drunk:

fav players:ballack, lampard, gila, totti (don't kill me..:)) :horny:

ACMILAN1983
25-12-2006, 05:58
Welcome Tea :)

kastriot
25-12-2006, 13:27
Welcome Tea,Have a great time in MM...

I `m looking forward to talking to you about football since I`m a great fan of both MILAN and DINAMO ZAGREB ..... :cheers: :cheers:

drucurl
02-01-2007, 09:41
I forgot my manners for a couple of months lol! and had my first barring not too long ago :D

so... here's abt me...

name:kenshin
surname: himura
nick: drucurl, battousai, hobie

birth place:Pointe-a-Pierre Trinidad
birthdate: 6th july 1982

family: mom, dad, baby sis (12 yrs) grandad, grandma

occupation: civil engineer (ex-slasher :musk: :D )

interests: football, basketball, engineering, weight training, basketball, women :rr29: ...

best club in the history of the entire universe: :5att: milan :5att: ( only club I support there are other teams I like to watch like ManU Arsenal Real and Barca)

footballing Nation : Trinidad and Tobago, Brazil, Portugal and Holland
Favourite alltime players
1)Ronaldo (best player of all time IMHO) :gun:
2)Batigol
3)Sheva
4)Kaka
5)Maldini

Basketball: AI, MJ, Dwayne Wayde

hates: Inter, Juventus, Liverpool and of course Chelsea

hobbies: basketball,playstation, gym,dating, movies goin out...

most annoying players: Raul, RVN, Cassano Gary Neville, Nedved,Cammoranasi, Gila:guw:,

Hello to all and Forza Milan

Pajo
02-01-2007, 11:50
Nick names: Pajo (short from my real name, Pavle)

Names: Pavle (English version of the name is Paul)

Surname: Pecov

Birth date and place: 1th June 1988, Skopje, Macedonia

Body measurements: 183cm, 76kg. Hair - black, eye - green.

Favorite coluor - Blue

Family: younger brother - Simeon
Nationality: Macedonian

Native city: Skopje

Occupation: I'm a studen, studying PC Engeneering with electronics.

Interests: 1. Sports: Football, F1
2. Music -I listen to everything, but lately (last few years) the only thing I enjoy listening to is house/trance, dance....


Favorite groups and artists: Matthew Dekay, DHT, Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Delirium, Linkin Park...


Hobbies:PC gaming usually...

Favorite cars: Peugeot 307, Ford Fiesta, Ferrari F50 and BMW 7...

Favorite women: Adriana Lima by far, the most gorgeus piece walking on Earth EVER, Angelina Jolie, Carmen Electra, Monica Bellucci, Victoria Sylversted, and others I can't recall now...

Tony29.
03-02-2007, 13:04
Name : Tonči
Surname : Milić
Nikname: Tony
Nationality : Croat
Born : In Split ( Croatia ) in the good old 70's and lived there for 19 years.
Living in : Skopje ( Macedonia) - Thessaloniki ( Greece)
Family : Wife , 2 years old daughter and 6 days old son. :)
Occupation : Assistant proffessor of Ancient Greek and Ancient Macedonian history. Finishing my PhD and i hope the assistant part will be deleted very son :)
Interests : It was all antique until i descovered football Fan Forums. Betting is also an important part of my life :ashamed:
I love : My children, my job, my Juve !
I hate : War

rahul.acm
03-02-2007, 14:34
First time I am participating in these kind of threads.

Name: Rahul Mahajan

Nationality: INDIA

Age: 21

Occupation: Economics Student in US (philly).

Favorite Sports: Football, Cricket (only when India is not playing), Tennis (only when Federer is not playing)

Favorite Teams: Milan, Juve (I really liked them a lot until I came across their dirty play on field but after their Serie B adventure, I have developed a lot of respect for them.) Australian Cricket NT, NZ Cricket NT, 2005 England's Ashes Squad and SA Cricket NT.

Favorite Coaches: Carletto, Cappello (well, he got us the best league results ever and that is all I care about), Lippi (his commanding presence and unfathomable experience is really worth appreciating.), Sacchi, John Wright (India's most successful coach from NZ), Bob Woolmer (I rate his as high as Carletto in terms of intelligence).

Favorite Players: The Milan Immortals, Adam Gilchrist (Aussie cricket player), Michael Vaughan (English cricket team captain), Buffon, Nedved, Del Piero, Sheva, Gerrard and Safin (the only player who can scare the crap out Federer).

Player I hate: Materazzi (The worst player ever to step on a football pitch) I not only hate him for his violent tackles but also the way he acts like a sissy .... when he is head butted.

Favorite members at MM: MZK

Countries I wish to visit: Scotland (simply because of Adam Smith) England (Of all the stuff they have done to so many countries, I believe that the current modern civilization in the world has emerged from England), Russia and NZ.

TV Shows I like: Top Gear (the trio is the best in the business), How things are made and Mythbusters.

Women I like: Scarlett Johansson atm and my girlfriend Ayesha.

curry chicken
05-02-2007, 16:22
I never properly introduced meself in this here forum...doing so now. I am going to keep this reveal footie related. HI!

Nickname: Curry.

Gender: Girl..I mean, female. Yeah, so I do a lot of :gonova: in front of my FSC TV (pom-poms included), and hollering like a banshee....not when Paolo Inzaghi's playing though. I hate that guy.

Age: 19 (<---don't hold this against me yo!)

Nationality: Sri Lanka (it's a tiny island off the coast of India fyi)

Living in: T.O, Canada! I take comfort in that the Canadian flag futures the wonderful RED of Milan. And I love Toronto for it's diverse culture which brings an awesome mix of footie supporters from various nations. WC 06 was beautiful because every car had a different flag flying from it's antennae. *gets sentimental* I myself had the Italian and French flag stuck to my living room window...and we all know who went to the finals. *is a prophet*

Occupation: Student, pursuing dramatic arts in college.

Favorite Players: The two :diablo: in my avater (and not just for their looks, damnit :1d31: ) Z. Zidane (when he wasn't being a badass frenchman), Robinho (it's his bazillion dollar brazillion smile), Gattuso (Rino's passion and even that short temper... just grows on ya. I take him over Rooney any day), Yoann Gourcuff (aka the French connection hehe)...and all of the Rossoneri get my love simply because...they are Rossoneri.

Team: As a dear LJ friend would say the 'RIGHT' Milan. I admit I had a thing for Madrid during those Galactico days, only beause the Figo-Zidane-Ronaldo-R.Carlos-Beckham :hammer: circus was something I knew I would never see again. I'm over that though. I swear guys, I don't call them anymore. lol. Can't bring myself to support any English clubs though...I don't know why.

I love: Humor, lots of laughs. And ice cream.

ACMILAN1983
05-02-2007, 17:38
welcome curry, nice to see a Sri Lankan here. I'm Indian, but like you not in Asia ;)

curry chicken
05-02-2007, 19:34
ACMILAN1983 thank you! It's is nice to see another South Asian here! And Rahul.acm too.

ACMILAN1983
06-02-2007, 04:46
ACMILAN1983 thank you! It's is nice to see another South Asian here! And Rahul.acm too.

lol, yeah it's quite rare to see south Asians on Milan forums. This one has a fair few including me, you, rahul, dr Milano, mzk and some others.

On top of that, this forum has a lot of good posters from all over the world, very interesting people.

oh, and chicken curry rules ;)

kris
06-02-2007, 06:13
Nationality: Sri Lanka (it's a tiny island off the coast of India fyi)


the guy I mostly hang out with is an adopted Sri Lankan. I know a Sri Lankan girl too, but not that well, they are both quite short ;) but cute.