PDA

View Full Version : Reveal yourself


Pages : [1] 2 3

rae
18-12-2003, 05:43
I decided to start this tread by inspiration made by very similar topic in one Juve fan site, and I thought it would be great to try it here in MM;). I shall start:tong:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nick names: rae, gerrard.
rae - came from the game ''Colin McRae rally 2.0''. There you can only call yourself by three letters, so ......
gerrard - came from my real name. It is like a translation of ''Algirdas'' into English language.

Names: Algirdas Juozas (in English it is Joe, Joseph etc.)

Surname: Kazlauskas

Birth date and place: 8 April 1985, Vilnius, Lithuania

Body measurements: 180cm, 75kg. Hair - dark dark brown, eye - blue. Favorite coluor - red

Family: younger brother - Emilis(Lazio&Liverpool fan:( )

Nationality: Lithuanian

Native city: Klaipeda

Occupation: Student, studying politics in ''Universitetas Vytauti Magni'', Kaunas.

Interests: 1. Sports - ''Great three'' : Basketball, Football, Formula 1, also Ice-Hockey, WRC, Track-and-field Athletics, Tennis etc.
2. Music - Rock, Metal, Hip-Hop, Reggae.

In basketball interested since '92 Olympic Games in Barcelona.
Favorite teams: Kauno ''Zalgiris'', ''Chicago Bulls'', ''Minesota Timberwolves'', Lithuanian National Team.
Favorite players: Allen Iverson, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett.
In football interested since '93 CL final.
Favorite teams: ''Manchester United'', AC ''Milan'', FC ''Porto'', Glasgow ''Celtic'', England, Portugal, Brasil.
Favorite players: Ryan Giggs, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Manuel Cesar Rui Costa, Diego Ribas da Cunha.
In formula1 interested since '94 last GP in Adelaide.
Favorite teams: Ferrari, Sauber.
Favorite drivers: Michael Schumacher, Fernando Alonso.

Favorite groups and artists: The Beatles, Deep Purple, Bob Marley, Aerosmith, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Oasis, Blur, Fugees, Rammstein, Eminem, 50Cent.

Hates: (basketball) Vilniaus ''Lietuvos Rytas'', ''Los Angeles Lakers''.
(football) ''Real Madrid'', ''Juventus'' Torino, ''Arsenal'', ''Chelsea'' both London, ''Internazionale'' Milano, ''Benfica'', ''Sporting'' both Lisboa.
(f1) McLaren, Williams.

(music) Justin Timberlake, Black Eyed Peas, Outlandish, Blue, The Rasmus, Gareth Gates, Westlife, Backstreet Boys, Busted, Daniel Bedingfield, JaRule and many many many more...

Hobbies: Karate Shotokan (Kyu 3, since '94 spring, current)

Favorite cars: Volvo S60, S80, Ford Focus, Citroen C5.

Favorite women: Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez, Ana Alvarez, Monica Belucci, Paulina Rubio, Patricia Manterola, Patricia Velasquez, Shakira, Sophia Vergara, Beyonce Knowles, Natalia Betancurt and other Latinas:tong: :tong: :tong:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is almost every thing I wanted to say;)
Now it's ur turn:)

Paddy De Nagan
18-12-2003, 06:38
Nick-names: Paddy De Nagan [ because I used to drink nagans of vodka. Paddy is short name for Patrick]
Kuka [ don'know why]

Name: Patrick Joseph Sebastian Mahon

Birth day and place: 27/04/1984 in Waterford, Ireland

Body measurements: 5ft 7" , 10st, Dark brown short hair, Blue/Grey eyes, favourite colour : green

Family: 2 brothers [Liverpool & Everton supporters] & 3 sisters all older.

Occupation: Student [ Nautical Science] in Cork Institute of Technology, Cork

INTERESTS:-
Sports- football, athletics, cycling, all sports really
Music- U2, Andrea Bochelli, World music [especially Arabic] film soundtrack music, jazz

Interested in football always. Favourite teams: AC Milan, Waterford Utd, Galatasaray, Liverpool & Ireland
Players- Gattuso, Shevchenko, Savicevic, Van Buyten, Kuffour

TRAVELLING:-
Been to Barcelona, London, Liverpool, Brussels, Milan, Venice, Verona, Sete and all along west coast of France [ Sables D'Olonne, Le Guilvenec, St. Denis...]
Would love to go:- Alaska, Alberta Canada, Morocco, Istanbul, St. Petersburg.

ATHLETICS:-
Long distance running & 1500m.
Favourite runner: Hisham El Guerouj

FILMS-
Favourite- Gladiator, The Deer Hunter, Ronin and loads more!
Favourite actor: Robert De Niro, Russel Crowe, Samuel L. Jackson, Denzel Washington





Come on guys. Show us who you are!

Debs
18-12-2003, 09:24
I'm just part of the woodwork, I've been here so long!;) This should be interesting tho b/c it's stuff we don't usually talk about or stuff that doesn't come up in presentations!

NAME: Deborah Ann Servey

NICK: Debs--a fellow teacher dubbed me that a long time ago and it's stuck, so I use it almost everywhere.

BIRTH DATE AND PLACE: April 30, 1968 at Andover Air Force base near Springfield Massachusetts. A bit of personal trivia, I was very nearly born in Germany!!

PERSONAL STATS--huh-uh, a lady never tells! I do have light brown hair, hazel eyes, fave color usually black b/c it goes with everything...

FAMILY--no siblings, Mom died in 96, Dad still alive and kicking and has had a GF for about 6 years. He comes from a huge family so I have a ton of aunts and uncles and cousins on his side, not quite as many on mom's side.

OCCUPATION: Educator! High school librarian by training and a computer instructor and assistant network admin by default...de fault that I knew how to run a PC when we installed the network back in 97.:D (it's a pun I always tell people when they ask)

INTERESTS: Travelling, photography, music, soccer, cooking, cats, collecting "stuff" on my interests, surfing the Web.

I've been in and out of the music scene since 85, have done 2 stints doing fanzines for bands. Spent 5 years NOT having a fave band and then in September 2002 discovered rock en espanol with Mana from Mexico and added La Ley (from Chile) in June. Collecting on these 2 groups keeps me very much occupied! I think the best male vocalist in the whole is Beto of La Ley.

I've been to Milan twice for games and the inside look at Milanello and San Siro, thanks to my buddies Angelo and Antore. Would like to go back this Spring if finances allow. Fave players: Maldini, Rui Cosata, Nesta so it's convenient they're all rossonere!

My travels have taken me all over the Eastern US and Canada and out to Seattle. I've been to Europe 5 times--Italy, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Austria...England if you count the short layovers at Gatwick!

My dream was to become a concert photographer and it sort of came true. If anyone knows of prog-rcok group Yes, I've been friends with guitarist Trevor Rabin since 84 (he was with them from 83-93). When he did a solo tour in 89 he told me to shot as many rolls of film as I wanted at the 2 shows I went to. Sort of in return or as a gesture of friendship, I gave him a photo album with all my pictures which to this day he still keeps in his home studio. A year and a half ago his manager, whom we'd met on the solo tour, called to say Trevor was FINALLY putting out a live CD from the tour and he was recommending that the record label use some of my photos for the artwork. 2 of my photos now grace the cover a a CD called Trevor Rabin Live in LA!!! What was happening didn't hit me until I actually got a couple fo the CDs from his manager and saw the finished proiduct.

FAVE FILMS: I always draw a blank....Circle of Friends, Ever After, The Italian Job, the Highlander films (I'm a Christophe LAmbert fan), the LOTR films, Shrek, Ice Age, the Alien movies, Star Trek Generations....

DISLIKES: the music industry in the US telling me who's "talented", reality shows, network TV, Juve, Inter and ManU, the radio stations in my hometown b/c of the crap they play, dealing with snow and ice when I have to drive.

ODDEST LIKE: I love to watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy!!!!

Haroon
18-12-2003, 20:46
Full Name: Haroon Malik

Surname: MALIK

Birthdate and place: 10 May 1976, Lahore, Pakistan.

Body measurements: 6ft, Not sure about the weight but it is under control for now :D

Hair: Black

Eyes: Hazel Brown

Favorite colour: Black

Family: younger brother - watches football but not a fanatical fan of any side as such.

Nationality: Pakistani

Native city: Lahore

Occupation: Student - Studying in ''The University of Warwick'', Coventry - England (MSc in E-Business Management)

Interests:

1. Sports

a) Football (play it as well)
b) Formula 1 (watch it only)
c) Cricket (play it as well)
d) Table tennis (play it but don't watch it)
e) Ice Hockey (watch it only)

First football experience was Mexico '86 but NOT LIVE. Had to go off to bed early in those days so recordings of games the next day. Maradona was the talk of town and the world. :star: Got to know Enzo Schifo, Michel Platini and Gary Lineker.

The real LIVE football experience came in Euro '88. Saw Marco Van Basten the deal was sealed! Followed him to Milan and no turning back since that summer!

Used to support Brasil right till USA '94. Careca was one of the reasons for that. Italia used to be number 2. Baggio's performance in the latter stages of that cup made my heart beat faster and Italy notched Brasil to number 1 AFTER that cup. Italia is numero uno since then with Argentina taking second spot and Germany taking third.

Followed Michael Schumacher since 1993. That flashy Joran with a strange nose cone in those days caught me and the first race I saw was the Monaco Grand Prix if I remember correctly. Schumacher had a decent drive and I really became his fanatical fan when the FIA started to force the issue in 1994 by trying their best to prevent a German win the F-1 World Championship. Ten years on and he is the GREATEST although Ilgenio will disagree with me. :tong:


2. Movies

I like all sorts of movies. Science Fiction usually troubles me as I don't always like them. I spent my initial years on the internet day and night researching home theatre and thereby know quite a bit of that stuff as it is also a hobby of mine. I have set up a high end home theatre in my home which makes the movie experience all the more better.

I collect movies as well. Have a big VHS collection, few Laser Discs and 70 odd DVDs.

Film Directors whose movies I like more often than not:

- John McTiernan
- Martin Campbell
- Oliver Stone
- Ridley Scott
- Jan De Bont
- Renny Harlin
- Michael Bay

3. Music

a) Heavy Metal
b) Hard Rock / Rock
c) Trance
d) Techno
e) Electronic
f) Gangsta Rap (Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg only)
g) Instrumental
h) Folk
i) Pop
j) Dance
k) Grunge

Favorite teams:

a) AC Milan
b) Scuderia Ferrari
c) Juventus FC (in Europe only)
d) FC Bayern München
e) Colorado Avalanche & Pittsburgh Penguins
f) Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs

1 - Italia
2 - Argentina
3 - Deutschland
4 - Nederland

Last but definitely not the least ... the Pakistan Cricket team.

Favorite players:

a) Michael Schumacher
b) Imran Khan (former World Cup Cricket winning captain 1992)
c) Mario Lemieux
d) Eric Forsberg
e) Brett Hull
f) Sergei Fedorov
g) Patrick Roy


1. Marco Van Basten
2. Diego Armando Maradona
3. Franco Baresi
4. Franz "The Kaiser" Beckenbauer
5. Roberto Baggio
6. Johan "Skinny" Cruyff

Current crop of players:

Alessandro Nesta is my favourite.

Figo, Ballack, Nedved, Del Piero, Totti and Shevchenko.


Favorite groups and artists:

Lots bands and artists I like but just off the top of my head...

a) AC / DC
b) Metallica
c) Bon Jovi
d) Van Halen
e) Pearl Jam
f) Bryan Adams
g) Yanni
h) Madonna
i) Paul Oakenfold
j) Paul Van Dyk
k) Andy Hunter
l) Dr. Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg


Hate:

a) Manchester United FC
b) Arsenal FC
c) Williams Renault
d) Real Madrid CF
e) RC Deportivo La Coruna
f) Internazionale FC


Hobbies:
Movies, music and sports!


Favorite cars:

a) Ferrari 575M Maranello
b) Ford Shelby Mustang GT 500
c) BMW 750 iL
d) Hummer (not the new one :yuck:)
e) Lincoln Towncar
f) GMC Yukon
h) Cherokee
i) Aston Martin Vanquish
j) Lincoln Navigator

----------------------------------------------------------

Giovanni
19-12-2003, 01:22
Name: Giovanni

Surname: V*******

Birthday and place: 29 May 1982, Torino

Body measurements: 1,75 (90, 60, 90:D ;) )

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Family: younger brother ..two older sisters

Occupation: student of Law at Università degli studi di Torino

Interests:

1) football
2) djing
3) the Tolkien opera omnia
4)reading
5) art
6)modelism
7) in last but not least....WOMEN

Favourite band:

1)Prodigy (have been at the Torino's concert in the 1997 and been on the italian tv interviewed by Italia 1...my relatives saw me with panda eyes and coloured hair across the whole Italy screaming and singing)
2) Daft Punk

Favourite music: as a amatorial dj i play every kind of House, Drum'n'bass,Hardtechno tribe (basically french, italian and chzech underground records)..like electronica in general

Favourite musical artists:
1) Little Louie Vega
2) Simon
3) Fky (both french djees and producer)

Favourite book: The Lord of The Rings

Favourite movies: The LOTR trilogy

Favourite director: Sergio Leone

Favourite actors: Robert De Niro and Liv Tyler (lovely)

What i like in women: sweetness, long hair, both blondies and dark haired

Favourite woman: Liv Tyler

Trips: Paris, London (lived there for some months), Budapest, Barcelona, Catalunya, Amsterdam, France, Austria for a while

Brief story:
i have been a writer painting with spray both walls and trains somewhere here, always been rossonero, studied Latin and Ancient greek at secondary grammar school, now i wanna become lawyer and i'd like to live abroad

dictatornz
20-12-2003, 02:57
NAME : Daniel Paul Fisher

NICKNAMES : Duce ( political views ) , Fish ( last name )

BORN : October 25 1986

NATIONALITY : New Zealander

CITY : Rotorua

BODY : 186 cm , 88 kg

HAIR : Brown

EYES : Brown

FAMILY : Two younger sisters

OCCUPATION : Student at Rotorua Boys' High School

INTERESTS:

1) Formula one
2) Girls ( yes the late enzo puts them in 2nd )
3) Politics
4) Football
5) Drinking , drugs and what - not
6) Cricket
7) Rugby
8) Music

Favorite band / Artist - Sepultura / Eazy E
Favorite Movie - The Omen
Favorite Book - War and Peace ( the battle scenes are amazing)

IF I COULD INVITE 3 PEOPLE TO DINNER :

BENITO MUSSOLINI
CHE GUEVARA ( those two together would create a fascinating argument )
ENZO FERRARI ( person i have much respect and admiration for)

1 PERSON FOR AFTER DINNER :

JESSICA ALBA

San Siro
20-12-2003, 17:42
Name: Payman.

Age: Going towards my 24th b-day...;)

Body measurements: 1,78m, As to weight, about 78 Kgs, I'm currently probably 5-7 kilos overweight and make that probably 10 kilos after all the chocolate and turkey and other food that I will be eating during these holidays...:D Starting from Jan 01, I'll be hitting the gym on a daily basis, religiously so that I can be back to my optimum form and shape very soon...;) (I've already started going to the gym, but on and off kind of thing...;) ).

Hair: The Kojak/Galliani hairstyle, that is shaven like an egg!!!:howler::D And NO, I do NOT have a goatee...:D But normally, I have black sometimes curly, sometimes straight depending on its mood and my lazyiness...:o :tong::D

Eyes: Hazel Brown

Favorite colour: Red and Black and Blue.

Family: I've got a huge family with lots and lots and lots of cousins, so you guys better not mess out with me!!! :fero: :stuckup: :tong:

Nationality: :star: French:star: and officially since last year,
also Canadian. However, I don't feel Canadian at all, don't know why despite being really grateful to this truly amazing, great country that is Canada. Every single ounce, fiber of my body is as French as it gets!:proud: ;)


Native city: Pau, south west of France, an hour drive from the Atlantic Ocean and 45 minutes drive from the Pyrénées Mountains and the Spanish border, in the heart of the French Pays Basque (Pais Basque). The absolute best part of France!!!:cool::proud:

Occupation: Student - Studying in International business in college. Also, working as an investment analyst/advisor as a part time work. No, I am NOT a broker...;)

Interests:

1. Sports

a) Football (I used to play it a LOT like 5-6 hours a day when in France, but ever since I've been in Canada, I haven't been playing it much due to lack of time and ok, i'll be honest,
lazyness...:o :tong:
b) Formula 1 (watch it only)
c) Tennis. FORCA GUGA!!!:) HATE THE WILLIAMS Sista...:yuck:
d) Table tennis
e) Basketball (watch it only when my team, the Raptors are playing!GO RAPTORS GO!!!!:proud: )

For me too, first football taste was Mexico 86. The most beautiful game I have ever watched in my life so far, has to be this titanesque 1/4 final clash in Guadalaraja, between France and Brasil. This game had everything that makes football so beautiful. All the most intense, deepest human feelings/emotions that one can think of were condensed within the span of 120+ that this game lasted. From amazment at the incredible
rythm/tempo of the game, to the despair of watching the ref conceed a penalty to Brasil in the 2nd half; this despair was equally matched with an extremely intense joy when Joel Bats stopped incredibly the shot of O Galinho (Zico); to the breathe-taking finale of the match with the ending being as strong as the most intense orgasm one can think of when Luis Fernandez scored the winning goal. Never felt so many intense emotions
in a single game ever. Never. Not even on July 12th, 1998! :eek: At the end of the game, I was crying for 2 reasons:1) of joy for France having won the game against the mighty Brasil and 2nd of all, I didnt want this anthem of joy that this game was to end.
This is the kind of game you want to last forever.

At that time, despite all the hype around Maradona and Platini, I
wasn't into any of them. As Haroon nicely put it, "the real deal was sealed during Euro 88 after watching Marco Van Basten". The first and only time of my life so far that I've felt anything like that. That's as close as it gets to "love at first sight" as I've ever felt so far. The greatest of all IMHO.
FORZA MARCO UNICO!!!:proud::heart:

Then, naturally became a Milanista not long after that has been one damn proud one ever since and will remain one for as long as I shall live!:proud:

The early 90's were marked by an ever increasing love/admiration for Il Divino Codino and la Squadra Azzura and Holland's NT. At that time, I couldn't stand France's NT and hated them with all my guts as they were playing a very boring style. In January 94, when France won in Napoli against Italia, I didn't go to school for a whole week as I couldn't take all the banter of all the people laughing at "my" Italia being defeated at home by France. I was truly, madly, deeply in love with Italia at the time.

This love affair lasted another 2 years until Euro 96 where I just had it and was gutted. Gutted because Sacchi left my fav player Baggio out of the squad and because the Italian NT's coaches were too coward to use the fire power/talent at their disposal and were content to just play a safe approach. As I said, I've had it and was gutted.

Then one summer day in 94, I was in vacation with my buddies near Bordeaux and that day in August, France was playing against the Czech in Bordeaux a friendly game. We went to watch the game. France were losing 2-0 until the middle of the 2nd half until the young promising star of French football,
playing at the time for Bordeaux entered in the match. He was 21-22 at the time and what an impact this "kid" had on the game!Incredible! The first ball he touches, he unleashed an unstoppable rocket with his left foot from 25-30 metres in the top right corner of the Czech keeper!!!We were all in awe not believing whether it was in or out. And just before the final whistle, he scored again, with a header to tie the game 2-2!!!And during that 20 minutes he spent on the field, he was the orchestrator, the leader, the soul of the team. Everyone in France knew he was extremely talented but we were all waiting for a confirmation of it at the highest level. After that 20 minutes
and his 2 goals, it was as clear that this "kid" would go onto achieve great things. And he has fully lived up to that expectation. His name? :star:Zinedine Zidane.:star: My beloved Yazhid!!!!:proud::heart:

Needless to say I fell in love (like everyone in France :D) with his
style and his play and I was truly delighted that he was a Bordeaux player, a team I used to go watch live several times each season.

And after that I've followed him more and couple that with my
increasing dissapointment/disgust with the style/way of playing of la Squadra Azzura, my love increased for France and decreased for Italia to become totally in love with my beloved Les Bleus!:proud::tong:

2. Movies

Usually speaking I'm not much into movies for the simple reason that I barely watch TV due to a lack of time. The only things I watch is football (mainly Milan). But I do enjoy from time to time going to the theatres/cinema watching a good movie with my friends or other cousins.

The God Father series are the absolute must and my all time fav!:star:
I generally like action, mafia movies, comedies.

Fav actors:
Al Pacino, the Greatest of all!:star: then De Niro, then also like
Antonio Bandeiras, Russel Crowe, but my fav actor of all time is the late French comedian, Louis de Funès. He's the most funniest person I've ever seen in my life. Just looking at him alonewould make you roll on the floor like it's incredible!



3. Music

a) Brasilian and Latino music.
b) Hard Rock / Rock
c) Techno
d) Dance

Favorite teams:

Milan for me is not just a team for me, they are my religion, my life, my everything!:proud::heart:

a) Bordeaux (my hometown team).
b) Arsenal
c) Toronto Raptors and San Antonio Spurs (NBA)
d) Flamengo in Brasil

1 - :star:Les Bleus:star:
Don't like any other NT's. Enjoy watching teams that play attractive and offensive football such as Holland, Spain, sometimes Brasil, but more in nostalgy of the amazing team of the legendary Tele Santana (the most beautiful team I have ever seen!) than for their current style...:o I also watch Italia with a great interest despite their lack of offensive/attractive style because I still have a soft spot for them which goes back to my love for them a few years ago...Still keeping hope that one day, Italia will play as they should play...:)



Favorite players:

Outside of football, I don't really have any player/athlete I admire or anything with the only exceptions being the legenday :star:Ayrton Senna, :star: the incredible Admiral David Robinson, my all time fav NBA player, Mats Wilander and Pete Sampras. :)

Favorite Football Players:

1. :star:Marco Van Basten:star:
2. Zinedine Zidane :heart:
3. Franco Baresi :proud:
4. Paolo Maldini :star:
5. Roberto Baggio :cool:
6. Gianni Rivera :star:


Current crop of players:

If we don't include any of the above, then Titi Henry would top the list followed very closely by Sheva, Sandro Magno, Ringho, Pirlo, Totti, Pires, Thuram, Barthez (in fact the whole Milan and France teams :tong: )




Favorite groups and artists:

Lots bands and artists I like but just off the top of my head...

a) :star:Celia Cruz:star:
b) Thalia :heart: :lick:
c) Guns' N Roses/Bon Jovi
d)Chiclete Com Banana/Asa de Aguia
e) Los Adolescentes
e) Eros Ramazzotti
f) Gypsy Kings
h) La Makina
i) Carlos Vives
j) Cristian Castro
k) Mana
l) Zeca Pagodinho :D:tong:
k) MC Solaar and I Am (French Hip-Hop).


Hate:

a) Juventus.
b) Bayern.
c) Germany.

Hobbies:
Music, reading, tennis, table tennis, scuba diving, skiing and sports.


Favorite cars:

a) 911 Carrera (truly in love with that Baby!!!:lick::cool: :star: ).
b) Ferrari any of them...:tong:
The rest are just good cars but nothing to stimulate my imagination or constitue a "fantasy" so to speak...

That's in a nutshell about me. :)

MissNita_05
22-12-2003, 15:40
I might as well tell ppl about myself coz I havent been here for that long so nobody really knows me

name: Anita Maria Ravali

nickname(s): nita, short stuff

date and place of birth: 28 dec 1985 in Bari

personal stats: dark brown eyes, tanned skin, brown hair, 5ft2

family: mum and dad divorced, mum remarried 4 bros 2 stepbros (all support milan apart from step bro alessandro who supports lazio) live outside milan with my uncle so I dont need to pay rent and its closer to my uni coz my mum lives in piacenza now

occupation: studying advertising and graphic design at uni, earn wages my working in clothing shop on saturday mornings

interests: spending time with friends, clubbing,travelling, playing sport (mostly football) going to watch milan play every weekend with my oldest stepbrother

fav music/artists: beatles, bon jovi,elvis,enrique,nek,elisa,wacko jackos music not him coz he freaks me out, hiphop r n b

fav films: LOTR (all), godfather, untouchables, pirates of the C, its a wonderful life, plus many more coz its hard to choose

dislikes: JUVE,INTER, ROMA,MANU,LIVERPOOL,REAL,ARSENAL,FRANCE, beckham mania (ok so they think hes good no need to brag) win milan dont win

:( and being annoyed by my brothers co zonly 2 are younger than me so the older ones pick on me sometimes (but I love them really)

likes:watching milan win, seeing all the teams I hate loose unless them winning would benfit milan, eating icecream and chocolate, also likes Italia team, spain, valencia, chelsea

ok maybe I'm the most interesting person on the planet

Milan4eva
22-12-2003, 21:49
Name: Gabriel Low

Age: 23th Dec 198?, Surprisingly, that's today.

Birthplace: Singapore

Hometown:Singapore

Occupation: Student

Measurements: 172cm, 60kg..........and 13 inch(just kiddin':D)

Nickname: G, Gab,

CCA: Soccer
Sports: Soccer, without a doubt.
Favourite Team: Do I even need to start
Liked teams:Milan, Man U, Valencia
Disliked Teams: Arsenal, Inter, Liverpool, Real(used to support them)
Favourite Players:
1.)Batigol
2.)Paolo
3.)Maradonna
4.)Garrincha
5.)Ortega

Curent Crop of Players: Sheva, Rui, Gattuso, Nesta

Young Players: VDV and Ronaldinho, huge fans of both.

Other Sports:

Ice Hockey: Vancouver Canucks(My cousins live there and I've been there, great hockey culture)

Basketball: Don't really follow, but know enough. LA Lakers.
Favourite Players: Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Magic Johnson Shaq, T-Mac and Kobe

Rugby: The World Cup has got me started. Fav team are the New Zealand All Blacks. Favourite Player: Mils Muliaina, No. 15 if I'm not wrong.

Music: The one and only, the legend, the prophet Tupac Shakur. My idol as well.
Favourite Songs from Pac:
1.) Unconditional Love
2.)Hit Em' Up
3.)Troublesome 96, Changes and Dear Mama(I don't know, it's really hard to choose, he has so many great songs. His fans will understand what I'm saying.
Favourie Songs(normal):
1.)Unforgivable Sinner-Lene Marlin
2.)Sunshine-Gabrielle
3.)Eternal Flame-The Bangles
Also like most Westsidaz in rap. Dr Dre, Snoop, the whole of NWA and 213.

Favourite Movies: The Matrix, Blue Streak, Ali G In Da House, Van Wilder

Favourite Food: Nothing in particular, Singapore is the food paradise.

Favourite Book(s): Harry Potter. Used to like Goosebumps when I was young but sorta outgrew it. Can't be bothered to read LOTR.

I guess that's all about me.

Billy_Montreal
23-12-2003, 18:57
Nickname: Billy
(I have been adorned with this nickname since my teens for various reasons. Namely, my admiration for Costacurta; my style of play on the pitch and the various 7 (Yes seven) Costacurta jerseys I own.

Nationality: Dual citizenship: Italy and Canada. Parents immigrated from Italy and I was born and raised in Canada. (with the exception of a few years spent abroad in University). In addition to English and Italian I also speak French living in Montreal.

Age: "Late" 20's.

Occupation: Lawyer/Attorney.

Passion for Milan: My Dad is a renound AC Milan fanatic having followed the team since the early 60's up until today (CL Finals, three intercont. cups and 3-4 League matches): before I watched Sesame Street I watched Milan playing. Before learning to say my name I learned how to say "Forza Milan" and before having a toy I already had a Milan jersey. How 'Milan crazy' was my Father: My middle name is Gianni. Yes, after the Milan player.

Interests: All things Italy from travelling to cuisine. I also play soccer twice a week in a league. Movies are also a passion...when I have the time.

Height: 5'9.5...160-165-170 pounds...Anywhere in that area. black hair (short).

Have I missed anything??

RIO
25-12-2003, 12:33
Nickname: RIO (although I don't really have a nickname, but have always wanted one), for the birthpalce of the jogo bonito and the song that was my favorite in 1984

Name: Heather. My middle name is the same that every second Catholic girl has and my last name means "brush" in German. ;)

Birthplace: the Western Addition of San Francisco, CA USA

Birthdate: Sept. 19 way back in 1970, which makes me old. However I still get "carded" at bars and the supermarket, so I must look young. ;)

Nationality: American but have (takes deep breath) Italian, Welsh, Mexican, American Indian, Dutch, Polish, Croatian, Scottish and Jewish roots.

Occupation: Store manager, but will be going back to Law School in 2004 (god willing and inheritances).

Measurements: 38"-29"-36" just kidding ;) 5'6" and 155 lbs give or take

Hair: lt brown but thanks to chemicals it is currently Revlon Rouge Romantique number 223

Eyes: Green

Favorite Sport: Soccer and Baseball (I don't find either boring at all)

Favorite team: Guess...;)

Favorite player, current: Rino

Favorite player, historical: Frank Rijkaard

Favorite Music: the indie rock of my college years (the Smiths, the Cure, the Buzzcocks, Pavement)

Favorite Movie(s): Citizen Kane and Spinal Tap

Favorite Tv Show: The Simpsons

Favorite Actor/Actress: Alain Delon/Jennifer Jason Leigh

Hobbies: collect old 1950s pulp paperback books and foreign coins

Hates: the usual stuff and Inter

School: Have a BA in US and African History from SF State University (go Gators!), was halfway to a JD and will finish that up soon (hopefully)

Intersting fact: can curse in 17 languages including Russian and Swahili :D

Aboody
25-12-2003, 16:09
Originally posted by RIO
Nickname: RIO (although I don't really have a nickname, but have always wanted one), for the birthpalce of the jogo bonito and the song that was my favorite in 1984

Name: Heather. My middle name is the same that every second Catholic girl has and my last name means "brush" in German. ;)

Birthplace: the Western Addition of San Francisco, CA USA

Birthdate: Sept. 19 way back in 1970, which makes me old. However I still get "carded" at bars and the supermarket, so I must look young. ;)

Nationality: American but have (takes deep breath) Italian, Welsh, Mexican, American Indian, Dutch, Polish, Croatian, Scottish and Jewish roots.

Occupation: Store manager, but will be going back to Law School in 2004 (god willing and inheritances).

Measurements: 38"-29"-36" just kidding ;) 5'6" and 155 lbs give or take

Hair: lt brown but thanks to chemicals it is currently Revlon Rouge Romantique number 223

Eyes: Green

Favorite Sport: Soccer and Baseball (I don't find either boring at all)

Favorite team: Guess...;)

Favorite player, current: Rino

Favorite player, historical: Frank Rijkaard

Favorite Music: the indie rock of my college years (the Smiths, the Cure, the Buzzcocks, Pavement)

Favorite Movie(s): Citizen Kane and Spinal Tap

Favorite Tv Show: The Simpsons

Favorite Actor/Actress: Alain Delon/Jennifer Jason Leigh

Hobbies: collect old 1950s pulp paperback books and foreign coins

Hates: the usual stuff and Inter

School: Have a BA in US and African History from SF State University (go Gators!), was halfway to a JD and will finish that up soon (hopefully)

Intersting fact: can curse in 17 languages including Russian and Swahili :D

:eekani: All that(!) and still no pic of u flashing all your 'goods' for us....:( If I read it rite, the topic sayz "REVEAL yourself" U haven't done that yet:howler: We're still waiting though....:lala: :D

acmilan89
27-12-2003, 01:07
Name Given To Me: Kelvin Egay

Names I've Been Called: Bin (most common for those who can't pronounce the "v"), Kel (for those who are too lazy to call my full name), Egay (for those who likes to pronounce the "gay" part)

I Was Told I Was Born In: Sarawak, land of the hornbills (whose population is declining)

Day I Was Born As Told By Parents: 29 July 1972

Thing I Do To Earn A Living: Being an anthropologist and teaching it.

Height: Few years back it was 178cm. I don't think I've grown taller since then.

Weight: Between 75kg-78kg

Hair: Black, short, straight, uncombed

Eyes: Dark brown

Sports That I Like To Watch and Play: Football (then rugby league, one-day cricket - go Windies!, tennis, the triathlon thingy, mountain biking)

If There Is A Team I Like: Not too sure but I think it's Milan

Current Favorite Player: None although Zinedine Zidane's skills do come close to reflect the term "favourite player"

All-time Favorite Player: Frank Rijkaard for his stable versatility

Whom I Think Is The All-Time Best Player: Diego Maradona

Players Whom I Have Great Respect As A Person: George Weah, Zvonimir Boban

I Like Listening To: Reggae but other music apart from "too much electronic" would be pleasant to my ears

Movies That Has A Strong Impression On Me: Once Were Warriors, Shawshank Redemption

What I Like To Do In My Spare Time Is To: Read, write, jungle trekking, camping, football, mountain biking, drinking at my usual pub

Authors That Capture My Imagination: Herman Hesse for his human profound darkness; Milan Kundera for his tragically amusing love, political descriptions; postcolonial writers such as Hanif Kureishi, Jhumpa Lahiri, Salman Rushdie, Anita Desai, Ngugi Thio'go who provide voices for the subaltern fictional characters; classics like Charles Dickens, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Joseph Conrad, et. al. for reminding me that I started reading because of them; the late Edward Said, Michel Foucault, Jacques Derrida, Gayatari Spivak for giving me the critical lense to look at "knowledge" (something that has always intrigued me)...

Hates: If I do know how to hate then it definitely must be Inter :)

Sandra
27-12-2003, 16:33
Official name: Sandra
Alias: Sandra Bullock
Nicknames: Sandrina (because of italians), Sandy (because of the movie) and San (because of people who want to write rapidly) Not very inventive eh
Born: In Reykjavik, Iceland, 22. october 1986
I live currently in Reykjavik, Iceland, but i will be living abroad for a whole year from next september...so beware, i might end up in your hometown :diablo:
Look like: Myself mostly, blonde, blue eyes, 1.72 m tall.
Favourite food: Has to be italian food. la brusketta, pasta, la nutella :tong:, and the parmigiano, which is something you could die for. And pizza and beer ;) no i'm kiddin, skip the beer there will you.

Music: I believe i'd have to like at least 5 songs with that certain artist. So i have to say Luciano Ligabue, because that man has manages to fill my playlist, if that's ever possible. Then Pink Floyd, Eagles, maybe a little bit of AC/DC (okai i'm a bit old-fashioned), Destiny's Child, Enrique Iglesias(don't tell anyone!!) and Tiziano Ferro(shut your mouth here as well!!) Andrea Bocelli, Articolo 31.

Interests: Languages, travelling, sports, clothes.

Work: I'm a student but i work in a sportsstore on the weekends.

Favourite cafe: I go almost always after school to Cafe Cultura, and have hot chocholate, plus there's an italian working there and he is soooo hot :tong: ;)

Favourite sport: Football (eh obvious) I playes myself for 6 years but i've quit now. Still i watch it and cheer for my team.

Worries: That i've written too much and people have stopped reading already :irritate:

Team: Has to be Milan.

The ones i hate: Zidane, Beckham, Johnny Depp.

The ones i love(like):My family and friends, Alessandro Nesta, Sean connery, Bruce Willis, Luciano Ligabue, the man in the Adidas store whos number i gotta get soon.

What i wanna do with life: Live in Italy with a degree in law, architecture or psychology.

That's pretty much it, love you all :kiss:

PaoloOz
05-01-2004, 04:37
Hello.

Name:Paolo

Nickname:at school,CHOCO,why?who knows.

Birthplace:Melbourne.

D.O.B:4th July 1968.

Height:180cm

Weight:80kg

Eyes:Brown

Hair:Brown/Black,it's really dark.

Status:single.

Loves:everything except brussel sprouts and peas especially when they go off green also dislike bakedbeans,canned spag with sausages,fairy bread,beer burps with a lingering hint of stale dead hotdogs with cheese/onion and anything they can fit into the bun and tommy sauce,beer farts,they just are as putrid as a lasting vomit stain,people,and the current hysteria and stereyo typing religions and cultures.

Fav passtime:watching people,it's always facinating.

What '04 will bring me:hard work,travel,love and compassion,a bit of health will do aswell.

My weakness:i'm a romantic and icecream/gelato what ever you want to call it,i devour it.

What i love in women:you might think the obvious but really it has to be eyes and a smile,it will melt me,and ofcourse the obvious.

Travels:heaps of places,but my Fav is Buenos Aires, Northern Italy and Corsica.

Family:Mum,2 elder bros(married)am an uncle 4 times over and Dad passed away 18 yrs ago,i miss him to bits.Mum and dad emmigrated here in this wounderful country in 1958,Mum was from Varese in Nth Italy and Dad was from Bastia in Corsica,he and is family which consisted of Mum and two younger sisters had to leave during the war years and ended up in Nthern Italy too,where one day my mum met my dad and etc,etc............

Sport:Milan is it,coz Dad was an Interista so the choice was logical plus my bros wouldn't want it any other way,atleast they were good for something not just beating me up.In this town it's Australian rules Football,i won't bore you with the details but i follow Carlton coz thats where i was born and thats where i live.Cricket maybe,only if the oppostion is good such as the current Indian team,their fantastic.

Fav players:Luther Blisitt,it was either him or Joe Jordan,they were stars without recognition at Milan,boohoo to you all.

Work:Chef by trade,love the cooking but now only do it at home,no more working for scum restauranteurs F***them.Now though a cabbie and loving it,been doing it for the last 11 yrs.The freedom is just out of this world,it's an adventure.

My Objectives:are pretty simple,knock down my house and re-build now that all the permits are in and travel this planet baby.


Sorry i can't highlight the different topics,i'm not that smart yet.Hope i didn't make you fall asleep coz i would reading this stuff.

Sorry,sorry,sorry forgot Music:Midnight oil is it and opera,i love 'em both especially as the night becomes day say round 4.15am to 5.45 am,it really is life giving.

Nerro
05-01-2004, 05:13
Hi all! :-)
I've just registered in your forum, so let me say Hello to alll of you and reveal a little bit myself.:)
Name: Sofia

Nickname: Nerro- it is obviously why I chose this nick- because of my beloved team. :)))

Burthplace:Pernik, Bulgaria

Date of birth: 13.01.1978

Height:161cm

Weight:55kg

Eyes:grey

Hair: blond

Status:married

Work: PhD Student

Interests: Sports (footbal. volleyball), Music (Queen, Alice Cooper), Books (Any kind, but especially Lord of the rings), Movies

Favorite team: Milan, of course :)) I saw the team for the first time ten years ago and since then I am devoted fan. :-)))

Favorite player: Almost everybody who is in Milan now, but especially Maldini and Nesta.

Hated team and player: Man Un and Beckam

Nova
06-01-2004, 12:17
Surname : Chrisostomou
Name : Marco
Middle name : Alexi => Alèxandros ( alexander the great )
Nickname : Nova => Casanova
Nationality : Greek
Living in : Belgium
Born in : Hasselt , Belgium ( 24th of december 1983 )
Age : 20
hair color : brown
eye color : brown
height : 1m82
weight : 68kg

Favo Movies : Lord of the rings trilogy , Willow , The never ending story , the Godfather trilogy , Goodfellas , Scarface , Casino , Once upon a time in America , Ewoks , Rocky , My big fat greek wedding , Zorba the greek and all the movies of Paolo Villagio aka Fantozzi :D

Movies i hate : Titanic , Clueless .

Favo series : Family matters , Married with children , friends , That 70's show , sliders and The outher limits .

Favo music artists or singers : Art of noise , The isley brothers , Notis Sfakianakis , Mikis Theodorakis , Santana , Outkast.

Favo food : Ravioli , pizza with anjovis , tzatziki and all greek food :D

The car i use : peugeot 406 coupe
Color : green
type : 2.0 no diesel affcourse

Hobbies : Dj , go-karting , Football .

Favo greek footbaal club : Panathinaikos

Favo drink : Fanta sapaya , white martini , pisang ambon

Favo book : the hobbit , lord of the rings , Eleni .

Favo actor : Al pacino , Robert de niro , Joe pesci

What i hate : Gossips , people with attitude , living an ordinairy life ...

Favo player : Paolo maldini

Favo tennisplayer : Mark Phillipoussis

Favo f1 team : Mclaren mercedes

Favo car : Lamborghini Diablo sv

Favo parfum : Dolce & gabana

Favo music style : Lounge & chill out

... :D

Sandra
09-01-2004, 19:19
That's 70's show kicks a$$!
Also i love Queer Eye For The Straight Guy and let me tell you that it's such a waist of a good and hot man that Kyan is gay... :( :depress:
Alias is on my list as well as Scrubs, thumbs up!

Friends is a classic, i don't need to mention that è ;)

Goirre
09-01-2004, 19:56
Nicknames: Goirre, Milanista
Goirre came as a variation from my last name.
Milanista came from.....I'll let u all guess that one ;)

Name: Carlos

Second Name: Tomas (although I never use it)

Nationality: Bolivian

Birth date and place: 26 September 1982, Lima, Peru (but I'm 100% Bolivian)

Height: 184cm

Weight: 85kg

Hair color - black

Eyes color - black

Favorite color - dark blue (favorite combination of colors: red and black of course ;) )

Brothers/Sisters: one lovely older sister, she is Interista.....but only to bother me ;)

Occupation: Student, studying Finance in the "Rochester Institute of Technology", Rochester, New York.

Interests: 1. Milan 2. Sports: especially Football and Tennis
3. Music: almost all kinds 4. Women ;)

Favorite football teams: AC Magico Milan and TodoPoderoso Bolivar. And Bolivian National Team of course

Favorite football players: San Franco Baresi, San Paolo Maldini, San Billy COstacurta, Lo Tzar Shevchenko, Super Rui Costa.....all Milan players to be honest. Also Marco "el Toro" Sandy, Erwin "Platini" Sanchez, Julio Cesar Baldivieso and Joaquin "El Chacal" Botero.

Favorite Tennis Player: The only and the best.. "Pistol Pete" Sampras

Favorite groups and artists: Mana, Carlos Vives, Linkin Park, Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers and many Techno artists (Paul Oakenfold, DJ Mystic, Darude to name just some) . Also Hans Zimmer, James Horner, Trevor Rabin, Howard Shore, Nobuo Uematsu and many more.

Football Teams I hate: Real Madrid, Juventus, River Plate and Inter lead the table ;)

Favorite Movies: "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, "Apollo 13", "Remember the Titans", "Men of Honor", "Jurassic Park 1", "Faceoff", "Signs", "Identity", "Southpark: The movie"


Any more u wanna know...just ask :D

Nova
10-01-2004, 07:14
Originally posted by Goirre
Favorite Tennis Player: The only and the best.. "Pistol Pete" Sampras

yessss , I love him too ... but he retired :( So now it's Mark Phillipoussis :D

they are both greeks you know ? :D
Like that cute girl jennifer Aniston :tong:

greetz , Nova

rae
17-01-2004, 08:20
Originally posted by Goirre

Football Teams I hate: Real Madrid, Juventus, River Plate and Inter lead the table ;)


yaeh I forgot River Plate :mad: :mad: :nasty: :nasty: f*ck 'em (so I'm for Boca, however not the old expierence had done a nasty thing to me: remember 14/12/2003:depress: )

GrymMannen
09-03-2004, 13:10
:diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Surname: Rundhaug

Name: Kenneth

Middlename: Kristoffer

Birthplace: Tromsø, Norway

Age: 20 (04.09.1983)

Location: Västerås, Sweden

Height: 182cm

Weight: 70kg

Hair Color: Brown

Eyes Color: Brown

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Interests: Football and other sports, Women, Alcohol, Friends, Movies, Music, etc.

Favorite Music: Nirvana and older music

Favorite Movie(s): Godfather I & II

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Drink: White Russian

Favorite Car: Ferrari

Favorite Team: Milan AC

Favorite Player, Current: Andriy Shevchenko

Favorite Player, Historical: Marco van Basten

Favorite Woman: Francesca Piccinini

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

There you have some information about me. Grazie.

Giovanni
09-03-2004, 13:13
Are u swedish or norwegian, Grym? i probably haven't already seen u in a pic, but i imagine u like Kenneth Andersson:D

ariel
09-03-2004, 18:05
Originally posted by rae
yaeh I forgot River Plate :mad: :mad: :nasty: :nasty: f*ck 'em (so I'm for Boca, however not the old expierence had done a nasty thing to me: remember 14/12/2003:depress: )

I remember that day very well......for the 5th(i think) time in my life i was actually crying my soul out......it took me just to see the expression on Maldini`s face:depress: :( :depress: :depress:

GrymMannen
09-03-2004, 18:25
Giovanni,

Im Norwegian, of course. :)

I dont have a picture of myself on the computer. And no, I dont look like Kenneth Andersson. :)

I look more like Johnny Depp maybe.

Trix
10-03-2004, 12:45
Sorry guys I’ve been away for such a long time that probably nobody remembres me.

Name: Fabio
Surname: Capra
Live in: Milano (nearby),
Nationality: Italian & slovak
It is traded in the annals I was born in Milano 25 years ago.
H & W: 182 cm & 75 Kg
Current job: starting a PhD next month
Family & Staus: single, 1 elder bros, 1 cat.
What I like to do in my spare time: Bike hiking (Marco Pantani we all miss you!!), Hockey playng, and lately, Carebbean dancing (Salsa, bachata)
Favos movies, The mandatory LOTR trilogy, Shakespeare in Love, As good as it gets,
Favos actors: Sean Connery, Ian McKellen, Mel Gibson, Helen Hunt, Nicole Kidman
The 5 recors I would bring with me on a desert island: Pink Floyd – The wall, Any record by ‘The chieftains’ ,The last of the mohicans sondtrack, Rachmaninov – Concert N°3, Iron Maiden – Fear of the dark.
The women I’d like to dinner with: Sophie Marceau
Favo food: Pizza, Pasta of course. But also, with shame I admit, Big Mac.
Favo drink: Mojito & any kind of tea.
Contries I’d like to live for some time: Cuba (Any reason to ask?), Japan (A totally different culture) and Ireland (I want to learn how to play the bag pipes)

Goirre
10-03-2004, 13:05
Originally posted by Trix
Sorry guys I’ve been away for such a long time that probably nobody remembres me.
wrong guess Fabio ;) .....I still remember your 'favorite quotations' thread :D ....anyway, "welcome" back :cool:

and tell me, living near Milan, do you get to go to many games??

Trix
10-03-2004, 18:57
Originally posted by Goirre
wrong guess Fabio ;) .....I still remember your 'favorite quotations' thread :D ....anyway, "welcome" back :cool:


and tell me, living near Milan, do you get to go to many games??

Thanks Carlos!! :-)

Not too many, really. But those I saw have been really worth.. One for all: the last derby 3-2 from 0-2. The joy I felt with all the other rossoneri fellow after the referee whistle was simply overwhelming...

The night we won UCL I was in the mean square of Milan (I.e. Piazza Duomo) where a maxi screen was placed for all the fans that could not enter S.Siro. Believe me, I could not find the words to decribe the happiness and the mayhem the fans did after the penalties, but some inter fan, that could not sleep because of the horns, may do it better than me. :-)

Goirre
10-03-2004, 19:45
Originally posted by Trix
One for all: the last derby 3-2 from 0-2....

The night we won UCL I was in the mean square of Milan...
sounds like unique experiences :cool:

j. lew
15-03-2004, 12:49
First Name: Jim

Last Name: Lewis

Nicknames: My wife calls me “A**hole” a lot…does that count?

Birthdate and place: May 18, 1971 in Sewickley, Pennsylvania, U.S. (it’s near Pittsburgh)

Current Whereabouts: Savannah, Georgia, U.S.

Measurements: Six feet tall and about 165 lbs.

Hair: Brownish-blonde (with a little gray sprouting up here and there!)

Eyes: Blue

Favorite colour: Red and black, of course…although I’m kind of fond of green for some odd reason…

Family: My mom and dad, 2 sisters — one of which is getting married next autumn, the other is graduating high school this spring. They all live back in Pennsylvania.

Occupation: Completely and utterly unemployed. My wife accepted a position in Savannah with the Georgia Historical Society a couple months ago. I haven’t been as lucky. Before we moved I worked in libraries and bookstores in Pittsburgh.

Interests: Since I have tons of free time, I’m really into surfing the ‘Net these days! I also love to read, watch movies (although we don’t have a tv right now…it’s a long story…), write stories, ride my bike around town.

Favorite Sports: Soccer, Gaelic Football, Rugby

Least Favorite Sports: Just about everything else. I can’t stand baseball. Basketball is simply gross. American Football? I’ll watch it if the Pittsburgh Steelers are playing…if they ain’t…don’t bother me. Tennis hasn’t been the same since MacEnroe and Connors quit. Hockey hasn’t been the same since the league ballooned to about 1,500 teams and they no longer call the conferences and divisions by the names of former players and managers (like the Campbell Conference and the Patrick Division). Plus, there is only so much hooking, grabbing, and all-around boring defensive play a guy can stand without vomiting DayGlo all over! (and this coming from a man who loves catenaccio!)

First Footie Experience: My first contact with the world of soccer was the 1982 World Cup. Not the actual tournament, but the official film made about it. It was narrated by Sean Connery, the music was by Rick Wakeman from Yes(!), and it rocked my world. Plus, Italy won it all and that really started my fascination with Italian soccer. I started playing soon after. (Was a forward for a while then switched to defense. Nowadays, I ply my trade out on the right side, making as many runs as I can before my legs and lungs give out.)

Then, in 1986 I really got serious. The World Cup was shown live on tv, and I could follow the games properly. I’d watch a match, then run outside to relive it in my parents back yard. Pity about Italy that year. I backed West Germany for the Final, but that fat little b*****d, Maradona, stuck a knife in my heart. Then in 1990, he does the same to Italy! But the German victory made up for it. (That and the little fat b*****d’s tears! HAHAHAHAHA!)

In 1994, I cried when Baggio’s penalty when straight into the stratosphere (has it come down yet?), but rejoiced when Maradona took every drug in the medicine cabinet! After the Final, I vowed vengance against all things Brazilian. (France’s emphatic 3-0 win in 1998 was wonderful!) However with Dida, Cafu, and Kaka’s performances, I’m beginning to lighten up a bit…not much though.

It was also the World Cup that introduced me to the two finest, most elegant defenders in the world—Franco Baresi and Paolo Maldini. “Who did they play for?” I asked myself. “I must find out and support that team.”

The rest is history…

Favorite teams: AC Milan, Fiorentina, Hellas Verona (yes…I read Tim Park’s book, and now, against all reason, I check the Serie B standings every week…and when Hellas get relegated again this season…I’ll check the Serie C1 standing’s, too…d*mn!)

Favorite players: Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Tardelli, Gentile, Scirea, Rossi (Paolito!), Baggio, Donadoni, Zoff, Pirlo, Totti, Albertini

Movies: I have to say that I am not a big fan of the movies made nowadays. There is too much cutting and editing, and I’m not really crazy about in-your-face computer special effects. Keep it simple and below my radar and I’m happy. (But I loved LOTR…go figure!) The last great hooray for the movies was the late 1960s to about the mid 1970s—Chinatown, Harold and Maude, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, The Wild Bunch, Annie Hall, A Boy And His Dog. (The list literally goes on and on.) Spielberg and Lucas destroyed Hollywood with their bubblegum, lowbrow pap.

Having said that…nowadays I’ll go and see anything made by David Cronenberg, The Coen Brothers, Lars Von Trier. I really liked Lost In Translation, Bubba-Ho-Tep, The Bread My Sweet, Amelie, The Big Lebowski. The movies coming out of Asia are really exciting. (Ichi The Killer, Ringu, Dead or Alive, Audition…)

My favorite movies though are the film noir from the 1940s and 1950s. I like Marx Brothers comedies and Abbott and Costello. I enjoy silent films. I pretty much just plain love film.

Music: Jazz from the 1930s through the 1950s. Classical and opera. I’ve fallen behind in the popular stuff. I really liked the indie rock scene from the early to mid 1990s: ALL, Descendents, Superchunk, Slint, The Wedding Present, Cinerama, Karl Hendricks Trio, Thee Speaking Canaries, Don Caballero, The Jesus Lizard, Tar, John Spencer Blues Explosion, Tortoise, Guided By Voices, Fugazi, The Warmers…stuff like that, I guess.

Books: I ain’t that picky. Tell me a good story. Make me laugh. Creep me out. Make me angry. Take me places I’ve never been before.

I love hardboiled, suspense, noir novels. Richard Stark, Jim Thompson, David Goodis, Dash Hammet, James M. Cain.

I’m also a big fan of the Jeeves and Wooster stories by P. G. Wodhouse. I like adventure fiction, too. Treasure Island, Lost Horizon…stuff like that.

I like books about the movies. Easy Rider, Raging Bull is a great history of film in the 70s. City of Nets is about Hollywood in the 40s.

My all-time favorite author, though, is Harlan Ellison. If you aren’t familiar with his work you must—MUST—check it out. Fantastic speculative fiction, acidic essays…really…he does it all.

Goirre
15-03-2004, 13:24
Originally posted by j. lew
Nicknames: My wife calls me “A**hole” a lot…does that count?

:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

I started supporting Milan for basically the same reason as you...San Paolo and San Franco :cool:

great post j. lew....

Milan4eva
16-03-2004, 03:00
Originally posted by Trix
Believe me, I could not find the words to decribe the happiness and the mayhem the fans did after the penalties, but some inter fan, that could not sleep because of the horns, may do it better than me. :-)

Haha :howler:, I'm sure they could.

btw, great post j.lew. Hope to see you posting more often.

Lombardia
19-03-2004, 13:00
First name Lorenzo

age: 21

nicknames: none

birthplace milano currently residing in brighton england

height: 6ft 2in

weight: 13 stone

Hair: Jet black

Eyes: hazel

family mom dad 1 sis 1half sis

occupation: student (maths)

interests: sport, movies and music(80's esp!)

fav sports: football, ice hockey, formula one, tennis, rugby and chess

fav teams milan, italy, ny rangers and ferrari

fav sportsman EL GOD SHEVCHENKO

other fav sportmen p bure, fedorov, boban, savicevic, m schumacher, ivanisevic, r baggio and grezkty

hated teams: spurs, inter, man utd, real madrid, arsenal, liverpool, england and colorado

hated players: beckham owen and ronaldo

marital status: single and not liking it!

fav woman: anna kournikova and shakira

fav band: queen

miscellaneous: speak english italian and french

Goirre
19-03-2004, 13:27
welcome to MilanMania Lombardia :cool:

Reza
19-03-2004, 13:44
Originally posted by Lombardia

fav sports: football, ice hockey, formula one, tennis, rugby and chess

fav teams milan, italy, ny rangers and ferrari

fav sportsman EL GOD SHEVCHENKO

other fav sportmen p bure, fedorov, boban, savicevic, m schumacher, ivanisevic, r baggio and grezkty


Welcome Lorenzo, Hockey fan? How easy to you find it to follow the game over there? btw the Rangers will be back soon enough

Lombardia
19-03-2004, 13:48
follow ice hockey very easily channel 5 shows matches live 2/3 times a week. The rangers will come back soon enough with Jagr and bure in tandem nohting will stop us, providing bure is coming back from his injury.
PS thank you goirre for welcoming me to the site.

Reza
19-03-2004, 13:54
Originally posted by Lombardia
follow ice hockey very easily channel 5 shows matches live 2/3 times a week. The rangers will come back soon enough with Jagr and bure in tandem nohting will stop us, providing bure is coming back from his injury.
PS thank you goirre for welcoming me to the site.


btw Habs fans here :D

Billy_Montreal
19-03-2004, 14:23
Originally posted by rezag
btw Habs fans here :D

DITTO :rock3:

Lombardia
19-03-2004, 15:22
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by rezag
btw Habs fans here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what are your chances in the playoffs? do you reckon you'll get past the 1st round?

Reza
19-03-2004, 15:39
Originally posted by Lombardia
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by rezag
btw Habs fans here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what are your chances in the playoffs? do you reckon you'll get past the 1st round?

Addition of Kovalev, Koivu and Zednick being hot and most importantly Theodore getting hot like he has done before can take the Habs past the first round. It can be done.

Billy_Montreal
19-03-2004, 17:51
Originally posted by Lombardia
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by rezag
btw Habs fans here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what are your chances in the playoffs? do you reckon you'll get past the 1st round?

Rezag summarized it best...
We need Kovalev to get rolling..Koivu, Zednik, Ribero, Ryder are currently getting the job done. A healthy Souray and a Play-off Theodore casts a sunny outlook. The Habs usually don't have a problem in the first round regardless WHO they play..the second or third round is their killer (a few years back against Carolina: ughhh!)

rae
20-03-2004, 05:36
pity to know that nyrangers are already ot off competition, moreover Kasparaitis can not them to help either, I wish 'em luck in next season. Although I am a fan of Ottawa Senators and Toronto Maple Leaves.

btw, do anyone can tell me about lockout, is it inavitable. I have heard that it will start after the next season finishes.

j. lew
24-03-2004, 16:12
Originally posted by Lombardia
fav teams milan, italy, ny rangers and ferrari

hated teams: spurs, inter, man utd, real madrid, arsenal, liverpool, england and colorado

The NY Rangers?...NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:( As a native Pittsburgher, it is in my blood to hate the Rangers, the Islanders, the Capitals, the Flyers (especially these thugs...), and just about any of the teams from the Northeast US. I hope you know that you guys were sold damaged goods when you got Jagr!

Colorado?...do you mean the "Avalanche"?...if so...I despise them as well!!!:clap:

Lombardia
24-03-2004, 16:17
i hate the avalanch big time. Jagr is not soiled goods, and you are having a shocker of a season:mad: hope it improves for both our teams next year, if there is a season to play in next year

j. lew
24-03-2004, 16:36
Yeah, the Penguins are terrible this year. Pittsburgh is a small city. We can't offer these huge contracts that teams like New York can. The economics of the game changed big time after we won our two Stanley Cups. We can't compete.

And I'm sure there are tons of people that love him, but I for one am sick and tired of Mario Lemiuex. I wish he'd never bailed the team out. That way, we could have sold them, knocked down the Civic Arena and used the land for something decent...like maybe rebuild the housing that we tore down in the 1960s! Instead, the Penguins (and the Steelers and the Pirates) are crying that they don't have the money to build new stadiums and they get the city to pay for it. If anyone on this forum is looking to move to Pittsburgh, or looking to set up a business in Pittsburgh - DON'T!!!!! If you have to, go outside the city to the suburbs. The city is a financial wreck, and they are looking to drag as many people down to hell with them as possible!

Oh...and one more thing...Jagr IS damaged goods...:D

kris
25-03-2004, 04:48
Now I read trough all your presentations, yes even yours Paolo. ;) Interesting reads, but now comes the overrated and extravagant "beckham style" presentation from kris!!!!

Full Name: Johan Erik Kristoffersson. two "king-names" and a long family name.

Nicknames: They say that a loved child have many names. I am neither a child nor loved, but have many nicknames. kris, a name I adopted myself because it is short and simple. Most friends call me by my family name because Johan is Swedens most common name in my generation. Kristus, Swedish for Christ, was called that some time ago. Kungen, Swedish for "the king", was called that because of my role in the final play at my confirmation, the ones that I confirmated with still calls me that. Lover, what I want all women to call me... well maybe not mom. :D or my sisters

Family: Divorced parents. 2 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers, their football knowledge and interest is neglible.

Looks: Once anorectic looking, now training hard, because I am afraid to look chunky. 183 (6 foot) tall, 80 kilos of weight (175 pounds). Quite blonde, moreso when spending time in the sun.

Occuation: Galatic hero. :star: I also work extra as a ships agent.

Teams: Milan! :)

Football: I should give you a story about my so called career. ;) Prefer to play as a winger, but is unfortunately so versatile that I am shipped around in all positions. Currently training with a 3rd division side, but don't know if I can break in.

Fat book: The fattest books I read is probably the long "Wheel of time" serie by Robert Jordan, I love it. "A song of fire and ice" by George RR Martin is also to be recommended if you like fantasy.

Fat women: I don't really know any that would not be seriously insulted to come in this category.

Fat movies: Both Lord of the rings and star wars was pretty fat.

Fat food: I love a lot of fat food, none mentioned, none forgotten

Travel: I like to travel and see the world, all I have to do is win a lot of money now. ;) Except another Milano trip I am thinking about Japan and India at the moment...

Been to: Milano, as I wrote about here. Copenhagen, when Tyge was still in kindergarten. Germany, schooltrip in 9th grade (Hamburg, Berlin and Braunschwieg). Mallorca, twice, with family and with friends. Kreta (Creet? Kriti?), well that famous Greec island. New york, two years before 11/9. Florida, ST petersburg with family. Antalya, turkey, with some family. France, a car trip trough denmark, Germany, Holland, Belgium and to Paris. and pretty much all of scandinavia trough cartrips. Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia, just recently. this was probably much more boring for you than me ;) maybe not if I told you all the stories. :D

All for now, but do not despair! I may indulge you with more stupid words again.

ct
26-03-2004, 06:06
Nick names: ct, cos that's my name, heck, even sign my sms with -ct- (sometimes anyway.

Names: ct, really, that's my name.

Surname: M. Suki (yea, it means love in Japanese)

Birth date and place: 23rd May 1978 (old geezer I had become)

Body measurements: Dude! I can't believe this. lol. 147 cm when I was 14, and it doesn't wanna grown from there. *sigh* Current weight is 42.

Family: The eldest, with 6 others following me.

Nationality: My red passport says that country Kris visited recently. :p

Native city: Petaling Jaya, born breed the city dude.

Occupation: Analyst Programmer, but I did everything from System/Network Admin to secretariat.

Interests: The usual, footie, movies, travelling...

Favorite teams: AC Milan (need questioning?), Liverpool, used to be Selangor before they decided to 're-arrange' everything. Those fickers.

Favorite players: Demetrio Albertini, Macca.

Favorite groups and artists: errr... ok, lemme tell ya what's in my car, U2, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Cowboy Bebop soundtrack by Yoko Kanno, JC Chasez, Basement Jaxx, *N Sync (hush now!), Savage Garden, Linkin Park

Hates: Manchester United, David Beckie, George Bush (make sure the secret service do NOT let him come at least 1 km to me), ignorant people, Paris Hilton (why???) reality TV show, hypocrites, and unfairness and people who's started as good, but got too much media exposure that's just... no.

Favorite cars: Volvo S60, Peugeot 360, Honda Insight (dude, two weeks till the next refuelling.. just wow!)

Right... that's it.

milan_forever
26-03-2004, 21:58
Name : Adrian

Nicknames : ive got some wierd ones!! durian (by rachel:mad: )Mr pazzo(by my gf) shev(coz i like sheva and my friends call me by that name:cool: )

Birth Date: 24 June 1984

Nationality : Singaporean ( but having a swiss blood ;) )

Interest : movies, milan, pool, swimming, adventure, slacking and many more :D

Fav Teams : milan and only milan ;)

Fav Players : *listed on my profile*

Food : any food thats spicy:tong:

and thats abt it for now..:)

rae
05-04-2004, 07:10
I don’t know why but sometimes it feels like something is queer inside. I feel a sense of fully total denudation and a tremendous power after successfully ended match, especially if it was an essential and relevant for my team. My past life experience rushes in to my memory. The supremely joyful instant moments and extremely clear senses of profound soul quiver force the way through… It feels like you are over human being, close to the power has no limits and defies all obstacles in its way. Burning blaze overtakes the remnants of your sane mind which are harshly prevailed by enormous amount of energy. The last thing you feel is – you are loosing to retain the control of your body and, of course, your mind. I conceive that is the sense which allures so many bright minds so many undisturbed men are enticed by sweet taste of victory… It takes everything, nevertheless it allows for leal and devoted fans to feel this incredible scene of extraordinary achievements in their souls within. However this phenomenon with all of its majesty can be empathized only by staunch fan. You can fool anyone you like, nonetheless your mind remains clear and unspoiled. So you have no opportunity being a traitor or a shammer, to perceive victories. The real sense of it. You just can not fool yourself. Your inside subconsciousness will not allow to do it. So if it is not under your control you will even not be able to have a poorest possibility to satisfy yourself. That’s why it is so essential to support the right team. “The Right” means the team you are in theoretically or even practically. You should empathize yourself one of indivisible solid monolith part which is equal to others as it is as much significant as other are. You do not have to feel superior. This kind of feeling might cause not full satisfaction when the success is on the way. When you are indistinguishable you can comprehend that your toil was not in vain. The behavior of your mate will show that in clearest way.
***
this post was inspired by Led Zeppelin album Physical Graffiti, it is my 1000 post:rolleyes:

I hope we will have to feel extasy this year, starting from this thursday...

Milla
05-04-2004, 08:37
so here we go...
Nick names: Gina/ Milla/ Sasiad <it's very stupid, and very old, from my ooold school :tong: it means "neighbour" in Polish / Kaska (Kaœka) < because my name is Kate in Poland - Kasia and nickname of this is Kaska...

Birth date and place: 14 August 1986 Zgierz, Poland

Height :172cm, Hair : blond, eye : blue.

Favorite coluor - red and black (guess why :D)

Brothers/Sisters: none

Occupation: Zgierz and £ódŸ

Interests: European football, AC Milan, Italy, Graphics, Music, Ski Jumping (only to watch :D) basketball (only to play), volleyball, swimming, shopping (which girl don't love it ? :))

Favorite groups and artists: ... well give me a good playing rock band and I'll love it ;)

Giovanni
05-04-2004, 09:12
Originally posted by Milla
Height :172cm, Hair : blond, eye : blue.


:kotc: :rock3:

Goirre
05-04-2004, 10:13
Originally posted by Giovanni
:kotc: :rock3:
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Milla
05-04-2004, 16:02
Originally posted by Giovanni
:kotc: :rock3:

lol... :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass:

And why so many guys in Poland love girls with black hair :confused: :D

In this country every girl turning in black right now... :eek:

ariel
05-04-2004, 16:54
Originally posted by Milla
lol... :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass:

And why so many guys in Poland love girls with black hair :confused: :D

In this country every girl turning in black right now... :eek:

Milla, 1st of all welcome!!!!

2nd....don`t worry.....we(BLONDES) still rule!!!!:D

rae
06-04-2004, 05:24
Originally posted by Milla
lol... :embarass: :embarass: :embarass: :embarass:

And why so many guys in Poland love girls with black hair :confused: :D


yeah I am northern too and I like prefer black haired and dark haired chicks;)
so it is not a sensation, though...

Angel_Cic
08-04-2004, 18:26
Name: Mia
Sign: Scorpio...1986
Birthplace: Podgorica, Yugoslavia
Height: 179cm
Hair colour: medium brown
Eye colour: greeeeeen, but they used to be blue when I was younger :(
Fav colour: P!nK...duhhh :)
Fav movies: Frequency, Dumb and Dumber (classic) :tong:
Fav singers: Josh Groban, John Mayer, Christina Aguilera
Fav bands: Lifehouse, Matchbox 20, Linkin Park
Fav sports: SOCCER, BASKETBALL, volleyball, cross-country running, swimming, tennis
Fav teams: MILAN, SACRAMENTO KINGS
Fav players: Shevchenko, Kaka', Nesta, Rui, omg the whole team...lol....Peja Stojakovic, Mike Bibby, Bobby Jackson, Tim Duncan, MICHAEL JORDAN
Occupation: highschool student
Future: becoming a t.v hostess :) Most likely the next Oprah, but if that fails I plan on being a journalist, and if that fails I plan on being an english/history teacher...lol
Status: let's just say i'm in a picky stage of finding Mr. Right...hehe ;)

Lombardia
08-04-2004, 18:44
can anyone tell me what sport the sacramento kings play? i'm guessing either baseball, basketball or american football ? which one?

Sandra
08-04-2004, 18:46
Originally posted by GrymMannen


I look more like Johnny Depp maybe.

Ooooooooo :cool: me friend and me might need your number soon :tong: ;)

Billy_Montreal
08-04-2004, 18:51
Originally posted by Lombardia
can anyone tell me what sport the sacramento kings play? i'm guessing either baseball, basketball or american football ? which one?

Basketball. Sacramento Kings.

Los Angeles Kings: Hockey ..That I'm sure you know.

Los Angeles Dodgers: Baseball.

and so on :)

Sandra
08-04-2004, 19:17
oh gosh, america and sports... i will never get it. What's the deal with baseball anyways? Do i wanna go there? neeh, okai sorry americani...


Quid novi, canis?

Angel_Cic
08-04-2004, 19:41
I like playing baseball for fun, but gawd it's boring to watch.

XZeRo3003
08-04-2004, 19:44
for SURE GIRL!!!! I don't understand how someone oculd like BASE BALL AND SOCCER!!! I WAS BORN SSSOOO ANTI-BASEBALL!!!!

XZeRo3003
08-04-2004, 19:46
Ok, lemme just tell you, Baaseball, in my opinion, is THE MOsT BORING SPORT TO WATCH, in my opinion. I would rather watch GOLF than watch BASEBALL!

Well, I guess I should do a presentation, ya?

XZeRo3003
08-04-2004, 21:07
Name: Kenneth Mendoza

Nicknames: Ken, Kenny, Chito, Barbie (I coach a team of middle school girls at my school, and they call me barbie), Kendoza, Mendy.......

Birth date: July 16 1986

Body measurements: 5' 5", 130 lbs
Hair - dark dark brown
eyes - brown

Family: Two sis, one bro, 2 Nephews (ages 8 and 1), one neice (age 2)

Nationality: Mexican-American
Mother From the Mexican state of Guanajuato
Father from the state of Michoacan

Native city: Oakland, CA

Occupation: Last year High school Student, Going on to Uni, either California Polytechnic State University or University of California: Irvine

Interests:
Music - Rock!!! Rock in Spanish and English - Linkin Park, System of a down, RHCP, Incubus, Sublime, Panteon Rococo, Cafe Tacuba, Inspector, Maldita Vecindad, Jumbo
I do some skateboarding, but Most of the time I Play or watch soccer, or play FIFA 2004 on my PS2

-Soccer - I love Arsenal, Milan, and Barca

XZeRo3003
08-04-2004, 22:45
But most of all, I love Mexico more than any other team. Mexico flows in my blood, and I am a huge supporter of the mexican side.

My favorite players are, in order of preference: Marquez, Kaka, Pires, Henry, Nesta, Maldini, Zambrotta, Lizarazu, Ronaldihno, Xavi, Luis Garcia, Reyes, Clichy, Nedved, and many many more!

I myself play soccer, and I've played EVERY position on the field, including Goalkeeper, but recently I have been playing in defence, on the wings.

Well, As far as watching sports goes, I love watching soccer and HATE WATCHING BASEBALL! I WAS BORN ANTI-BASEBALL, I JUST DETESTE THE SPORT!! Other than soccer, I'll watch
Ice hockey (Go San Jose SHARKS!),
American Football (yeah Green Bay Packers!),
Basketball (Yeah Dallas Mavericks!! Do it Eduardo Najera!!),
or any sport that doesn't include baseball or golf.

I play football, American football and Basketball, and in school I run on the Track and field team, I ran a mile in 5:15 (good, but I'm not the best, It's not really impressive)

- favorite Movies - Well, I love comedies, first of all. And, I tend to like the silly comedies, you know, the ones that are kinda stupid, but have parts that are just HILARIOUS!!! I also like watching stand-up comedy, but anyways, here we go...
- Austin Powers I II and III
- Zoolander
- Hot shots part deux
- American Pie I II and III
and many more that I can't remember right now...

I also liked
- The Pianist
- Antwone Fisher
- The Cat in the Hat
- Matrix I II and II
- LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!
- Finding Nemo
and many many more that I cannot currently remember

I am, unfortunately, a STAR WARS FAN!!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!! Return of te Jedi was the best!!!

Yeah, I'm a dork...

- Future possible Occupation - PROFESSIONAL SOCCER PLAYER, or Aeronautical Engineer, or Engineer of some sort.

- Status I am also VERY picky, and am waiting for the right person. I find High School relationships to be dumb for the most part, It is almost never anything serious

sehnsucht79
09-04-2004, 03:36
Nick names: "sallyinzaghi" by friends, "pippo" by my dad, "hohiha" by my siblings.

Names: Salihah

Surname: Kamal Al Bakri

Birth date and place: 16th April, Selangor, Malaysia.

Body measurements: 5 feet something, black hair, dark brown eyes, and 40-something kg (fat I know :depress: )

Family: older brother (MU fan, original fan, not a glory hunter), 2 elder sisters (also MU fans and arsenal haters)

Nationality: Malaysian

Native city: Kuala Lumpur

Occupation: A pure Science student planning on majoring in Law and minoring in Language & Linguistics.

Interests: Football, Japanese anime, music.

Favorite teams: Sigh, most of you'll hate me, but it's Juventus.

Favorite players: Pippo Inzaghi. 'Tis was very hearbreaking when he left.


Favorite groups and artists: Rammstein, Orgy, Deftones, Muse, Lucy Pearl, Moby, Paola e Chiara

Hates: South Korea, Ahn Jung Hwan, Malaysian EPL fans, Arsenal, Roman Abramovich, the media.

(music) Simple plan, Natural, Good Charlotte, Evanescence.. they all make me throw up

Hobbies: Watch football, surfing the net, SLEEP.

Favorite cars: Fiat :D

Favorite women: I'm no lesbian, but I'll go with Paola Chiara.

Favorite men : Countless :D

Milan4eva
10-04-2004, 05:20
Down here they don't play baseball but softball. Almost exactly similar. And I have to agree it's darn boring to watch, even if the team's really good. My school's softball girls is a very strong team and is always winning the nationals or around there.

sehnsucht79
10-04-2004, 11:13
I'm in the softball club in my school ;) Watching probably isn't fun, but playing definitely is.

argo
10-04-2004, 13:33
Name: Argo

Surname: Pratomo

Nickname: Argo, Momo.

Birthday and Place: August 14th 1977; Demak, Indonesia

Body Measurements: 171 cm / 55 kg

Hair: Black

Eyes: Black

Family: 1 younger sister and 1 younger brother. They both are Milanista and Man Utd Fans.

Occupation: Graduated from Diponegoro University, Semarang, Indonesia

Interests:

1. Football (I used to play it oftenly until i broke my leg in a traffic accident)
2. Racing (just watching, i don't have enough money to do so)
3. Reading (just because i love to learn and i'm an imsomniac)
4. Music (like or dislike, i have to hear it everyday)
5. Sleeping :D (we need it, don't we? btw, i missed it)

First time i knew football it was Dutch Trio in Milan. Since then i'm a Milanista. I also support Manchester United because of Eric Cantona.
Despite football i also love watching Formula One. My favorite team is McLaren and my favourite driver is Ayrton Senna da Silva. I hate Ferrari because Ferrari = FIAT = Juventus.

Favourite Music: Rock, especially the older song. The good songs are songs that made in 20th century. :D

Favourite Song: "Whiter Shade Of Pale", original version by Procol Harum but i prefer the version from Noel Schoen + Sammy Hagar (What's yours?)

Favourite Group: Metallica, Led Zepplin, Deep Purple

Favourite Book: more to engineering books, i don't like fiction story alot.

Favourite Movie: i have no idea, i rarely watch movie. Maybe a 'blue' one. :D

Favourite Actor and Actress: Omar Sharief and Wynona Rider

Favourite Bike: DUCATI Monster and YAMAHA R1

Favourite Car: PORSCHE Carrera 911 and MITSUBISHI Lancer Evolution (i'll never buy anymore car if i've already got those two)

Trips: not much, just around here.

Sandra
11-04-2004, 19:33
Originally posted by argo
Favourite Group: Metallica, Led Zepplin, Deep Purple



I love you for that :kiss: ;) Except metallica :tong:

heidi azalea
12-04-2004, 03:28
My resume
I'm Malaysian.... Originally from The Land Below The Wind but drifted to The Pearl of Orient ! My Papa is half Chinese and My mother is a pure Malay. But I got a look like Filipino or Vietnamese with a tan ( after drifting for ages ).

My name :Email me and I'll tell you !!!!
Nicknames: I got both Malay and International nicknames.... For internet purpose, ppl know me as HEIDI. some ppl know me as Lady D!
Birth date: You can go to my personal details at Milanmania info...I'm a bit lazy person and hates repeatation !

Body measurements: 145cm, 50kg ( as a petit baby, I'm look heavy with that weight.......I'm on hard attempt to back to 45kg !!! )

eyes :I'm confuse either I can call it brown or dark brown


Siblings: Big sis among 6.... one lil bro and the rest, you can guess it.... I'm happy that I got a cute lil niece last year... Awwww, so cute !

Occupation: A Varsity science student waiting for graduation ( I hope this summer ! )


( the more to be reveal later.....dun missed it ! :D )

argo
12-04-2004, 05:11
Originally posted by Sandra_13
I love you for that :kiss: ;) Except metallica :tong:

LoL.. :D
If it's too loud, you are just too old! :) (like KERRANG said)
Btw, what's your favourite song of theirs?

for Heidi, about your eyes, consider it is just brown. or maybe you are colorblind? i don't think female could be colorblind. it could happens only to male. :D

Sandra
12-04-2004, 09:30
Originally posted by argo
LoL.. :D
If it's too loud, you are just too old! :) (like KERRANG said)
Btw, what's your favourite song of theirs?


Hahhah, yeah maybe i'm too old :D Led Zeppelin, has to be Stairway to heaven, c'mon ;)

Deep Purple; Child in time.. oh gosh, i think it's the best rock song ever to be made!!! Then you know, Smoke on the water is a classic ;) Hush i like too, and Kentucky woman! Oh they're amazing..
You know they are coming to my country, Iceland, in june.. and hear this: I'm gonna be in Florida, and come back the night after they have the concert.... how much does that suck eh..... :depress:
By the way, have you heard the live version of Strange kind of woman? The singer and the guitar have like a competition, they singer tries to mimic the guitar. It's awesome!!
Do you also like Pink floyd?

heidi azalea
12-04-2004, 10:30
Originally posted by Lombardia
First name Lorenzo

age: 21

nicknames: none

birthplace milano currently residing in brighton england

height: 6ft 2in


interests: sport, movies and music(80's esp!)


Hi Lombardia ! Hmmm you like music from the 80's..... Do you like FR Davids's Words ???? That's one of my fav song....:D

argo
12-04-2004, 10:43
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Hahhah, yeah maybe i'm too old :D Led Zeppelin, has to be Stairway to heaven, c'mon ;)

Deep Purple; Child in time.. oh gosh, i think it's the best rock song ever to be made!!! Then you know, Smoke on the water is a classic ;) Hush i like too, and Kentucky woman! Oh they're amazing..
You know they are coming to my country, Iceland, in june.. and hear this: I'm gonna be in Florida, and come back the night after they have the concert.... how much does that suck eh..... :depress:
By the way, have you heard the live version of Strange kind of woman? The singer and the guitar have like a competition, they singer tries to mimic the guitar. It's awesome!!
Do you also like Pink floyd?


Yeah, those songs were great!
My favourite song of Deep Purple is Perfect Stranger. The later version of that song by Dream Theater is great too. Strange kind of woman in live version? i think i haven't hear it yet. I'll search then. :)
Few months ago they came to Jakarta. I'm so sorry because i couldn't attend their concert because Jakarta is quite far from my city and i didn't have enough time. :( Last time i attended a concert is Helloween's concert in Yogyakarta. It's ± 200 km from my city.

Stairway To Heaven is the biggest of Led Zeppelin. What about Since I've Been Loving You? It's also great song.

Pink Floyd? i don't know them well, just Another Brick On The Wall.


PS: if you are really that old then you should try Bary Manilow or Andy Williams. :)
..speak softly love and noone hears us but the sky...

*peace*

Sandra
12-04-2004, 11:06
Will do :)
Thanx for the advice! But i'm not old, i guess it's my taste in music, and my father :rolleyes: btw I'm 17 :)

heidi azalea
12-04-2004, 11:29
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Official name: Sandra Gí³¬adó´´©r
Favourite cafe: I go almost always after school to Cafe Cultura, and have hot chocholate, plus there's an italian working there and he is soooo hot :tong: ;)


Hahahahahahahah....so you gotta crush with that cafe barrista ? interesting !

argo
12-04-2004, 11:30
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Will do :)
Thanx for the advice! But i'm not old, i guess it's my taste in music, and my father :rolleyes: btw I'm 17 :)


Wow, great! You are just 17 but already know a lot of old music.
You have a good taste in music. BTW, what's your favourite song of all time?

heidi azalea
12-04-2004, 11:58
Originally posted by argo
LoL.. :D
for Heidi, about your eyes, consider it is just brown. or maybe you are colorblind? i don't think female could be colorblind. it could happens only to male. :D

Good question, Argo !!! But I'm dun have any kinda colorblindness.... Just confusing becuz in daylight, they're brown but in studio light, they're dark brown. C'est tout !!!!

Okay like I promised, I come back with other part of my resume
Why Azalea ???? That's the name of a flower grown in the spring at southern Europe...if i'm not wrong...as significant as eidelweiss !
Interests : soccer ( as a supporter ) and writing ( my passion since i'm a teenager )... And I like travelling....
Status: available ( waiting for Mr Right to come and 'ring the wedding bell') B'ware, I'm ssooooooo picky... !!!!
Fav Soccer players and teams : My lineup comes just like Kenny's ( I mean XZero ). Whoever player he likes, I also like it....( Simple example, Robert Pires :D !!!). Milan, Arsenal, Roma, Barca and Valencia ( I think this one not same as Kenny )
Dislikes: ManU, RealMadrid, Juve, Depor, Beckham, RVN ( i think I mentioned all players and clubs I dislike in some threads ! again I dislike repeatation !!!!! I'm abit lazy, that's why I'm first in Malaysian guys reject list !)
Movies : cartoons and 'stupid' comedies. sometimes horror and action ( Mafia and KungFu ) movies.
Fav Food :any cuisines as long as it's suitable for Muslims to eat... Not too hot, no seafood ( especially molluscs ! ), no lactose ( I can't tolerate to milk products ) and I can't eat sth which rejected by my 6th sense !!!!!! But I like Chinese food ( Dim Sum and bla-bla... ) and Thai food ( TomYam and Salted fish Fried rice....... ). I love less chocolate but become so greedy on ice-creams !
I love cats ( like Vince Montella in his childhood )and marine animals ( like Pires he he :D ) !!!!!!!!!! i hope my future man will share the same passion !
Ambitions :
Past- I wanna be a flight attendant...s/how I'm not grew tall to the height acquired by the job... and i ever tought to be a pilot ( civil or military doesn't matter ), but both job needed me to be tall and good-sighted !!!!!
Present and future- I hope I can be a diplomat for my country, and like the rest of women, get married and starting a family
!
fav guy : Physically, my type is a guy who comes from a mix-marriage family ( a blend of East and West as the preference ), dark-haired, dark-eyed, and tanned skin.....( becuz i'm tanned too ). But 2Bfrank, I like the guy who treating me like a princess or a queen... :D an open and tolerate guy...and first of all, A SHY AND HUMBLE GUY SIMPLY LIKE ROBERT PIRES !!!!!
Fav place : Italy and New Zealand
PM me for walk-in interview or i'm in ur short list :D !!!!

Lombardia
12-04-2004, 15:22
here's more about me:

born in milan moved to england when i was 7.

lombardia is the state in which milano is a city of, hence that is why its my "name".

fav type of films:proper comedys, actions, horrors,romantic,disney like

dislike type of films:political, religious, with angelina jolie. low brow comedys like mallrats.

fav type of musci:80's, cheesy
hated type of music:techno, punk, garage, house, rap, and esp. soul.

fav tv show:simpsons, south park, only fools and horses, cheers, frasier and diagnosis murder.
hated tv show:sex and the city, coronation street, jackass.


fav film:the untouchables, labyrinth & rocky IV
hated film:anything with either adam sandler or aforementioned angelina jolie.

fav car:aston martin db4
hated car:minis

fav actor:jean reno
fav actress:g. paltrow

most important thing in life:love (by such a long long way)

Angel_Cic
12-04-2004, 16:41
Originally posted by Lombardia
most important thing in life:love (by such a long long way)

nicely put Lombardia :) Very true.

mly
12-04-2004, 21:15
Many of you recomended me to come here so I'm gonna reveal myself!!
Name: Amalia
Age: 16(almost 17 in 5 months)
Birthday: September 30.
Nicknames: don't have
Country: Costa Rica
Height: between 1.58 or 1.60
Eyes color: brown
Hair: almost straight light bown hair.
Studies: This year is my last high school year!!!
Interest: My friends, parties, Internet, sleeping, reading, TV, football, Milan!!!
Fav food: Italian specially.
Fav drinks: Diet pepsi, , lemonade and orange juice.
Fav music: almost every kind of music except salsa and reggae
Cat's or dog's: DOGS!!
tv shows: Friends, Gilmore Girls, Malcolm in the Middle, the Simpsons.
What I wanna be when I'm older: haven't decided yet, I like many things, from chemestry to politics, from international relations to physics...
Favorite type of guy: not have special type, but he has to have gorgeous eyes and be funny.
dreamed guy: Paolo Maldini
Dislikes: war, intolerance, big headed people, homework, test.
Countries I want to visit: ITALY and Argentina.
Favorite football players: all Milan(with very few exceptions), some players from my country, Totti, Giggs, Aimar.
Status: working there something...hope it works.
Favorite days: the ones that aren't too sunny or too cold. The days when Milan wins too.
I'm very bad at: giving speeches, I don't know why sometimes my voice breaks down as if I'm about to cry, and that makes me turn red..
Worst defect: Too critical about people, though I try to keep it to myself, so it won't spread and it don't make the others feel bad.

argo
13-04-2004, 06:09
Originally posted by heidi azalea
Good question, Argo !!! But I'm dun have any kinda colorblindness.... Just confusing becuz in daylight, they're brown but in studio light, they're dark brown. C'est tout !!!!
....

Status: available ( waiting for Mr Right to come and 'ring the wedding bell') B'ware, I'm ssooooooo picky... !!!!
....

Fav Food :any cuisines as long as it's suitable for Muslims to eat... Not too hot, no seafood ( especially molluscs ! ), no lactose ( I can't tolerate to milk products ) and I can't eat sth which rejected by my 6th sense !!!!!! But I like Chinese food ( Dim Sum and bla-bla... ) and Thai food ( TomYam and Salted fish Fried rice....... ). I love less chocolate but become so greedy on ice-creams !
....



Assalam...

Far too many people are looking for the right person instead of trying to be a right person.
BTW, do you ppl in Malay use 'the wedding bell'? Here in Indonesia, we don't use it.
I'd like to get married in "Masjid Agung Demak" (The Holy Mosque of Demak), the hallowest mosque for moslems in Java. :)

About the food, do you eat frogs? IMO we aren't allowed to do so.

About Man Utd, we are enemy. :D

BTW, nice to know you, Jiran.

Wassalam...

heidi azalea
13-04-2004, 06:32
Originally posted by argo
Assalam...

Far too many people are looking for the right person instead of trying to be a right person.
BTW, do you ppl in Malay use 'the wedding bell'? Here in Indonesia, we don't use it.
I'd like to get married in "Masjid Agung Demak" (The Holy Mosque of Demak), the hallowest mosque for moslems in Java. :)

About the food, do you eat frogs? IMO we aren't allowed to do so.

About Man Utd, we are enemy. :D

BTW, nice to know you, Jiran.

Wassalam...


hmmm., argo..... you remembered me to my viva voce of my mini thesis two years ago. I set a good arguments with the examiners !!!! and so, fairly good grade !
Right person in my definition is ppl who's suitable to me...... Not the person I want to have !!!!!! :stupid:
Malay ppl not use wedding bell :tong:!!!! It's only my international expression for me to explain abt marriage thing....It's more comprehensible to some ppl here..... In Malay, the right expression is, Building a Mosque !!!!!! But I wanna keep things simpler. Sorry......
Hey, I'm not that DUMB ! Why most eating frogs anyway ???? I know what's the food can be taken by Muslims and what's not... I'M NOT ON DOG FOOD !:mad:
Abt ManU....Good thing. I'm Arsenal fan too....LOL ! take away that FA CUP and let Barclaycard Premiership for us !!!!!!!:bright:

Thanks for those good questions. Good questions set by Good person !!!!!



:coffee:

sehnsucht79
13-04-2004, 06:45
Lombardia, 80s music!! That's the way to go, brother!! :D

argo
13-04-2004, 07:52
Originally posted by heidi azalea

...
Abt ManU....Good thing. I'm Arsenal fan too....LOL ! take away that FA CUP and let Barclaycard Premiership for us !!!!!!!:bright:

Thanks for those good questions. Good questions set by Good person !!!!!



:coffee:

That Premiership title almost goes to Highbury. The Barclaycard Premiership Champion Flag will be spangled around the stadium next season. Enjoy it and return to us next season. :)

Actually i've found out 2 interesting facts about Man Utd in premiership.
1st. They never got hattrick in premiership history. United lost the title to Blackburn Rovers in 1994/1995, then to Arsenal in 1997/1998, 2000/2001.

2nd. In 1994/1995 season when Eric Cantona, an ex-Leeds player got suspended because of his 'KungFu Kick', United lost the title to Blackburn. And now, another ex-Leeds player is suspended.

I'm not a kinda superstitious person but those are true. I think United wouldn't win the title this season. Then i should congrate to you if Arsenal wins. Great job by Arsenal indeed.

PS: when will Arsenal's new 60.000-seater stadium, Ashburton Groove finished? I'm just too tired watching that small Highbury. :D

Lombardia
13-04-2004, 07:57
argo man u did get a premiership hat trick

98/99
99/00
00/01
arsenal won in 01/02
premiership winners

92/93 man u
93/94 man u
94/95 blackburn
95/96 man u
96/97 man u
97/98 arsenal
98/99 manu
99/00 man u
00/01 man u
01/02 arsenal
02/03 man u
03/04 arsenal?

Sandra
13-04-2004, 08:13
Originally posted by argo
Wow, great! You are just 17 but already know a lot of old music.
You have a good taste in music. BTW, what's your favourite song of all time?

Oooh that's a tough one.. I am never gonna be able to come up with only one ya know... :tong: But my favourite artist of all time is Ligabue, i listen to most of his music. But i like so many songs that it's impossible to tell which one's better than another hihih

argo
13-04-2004, 08:28
Originally posted by Lombardia
argo man u did get a premiership hat trick

98/99
99/00
00/01
arsenal won in 01/02
premiership winners

92/93 man u
93/94 man u
94/95 blackburn
95/96 man u
96/97 man u
97/98 arsenal
98/99 manu
99/00 man u
00/01 man u
01/02 arsenal
02/03 man u
03/04 arsenal?

Did they? Thanks for the correction.
Too many titles make me confused.:D Winning premiership title is more like a routine job. I prefer notice their CL campaign than PremierShip campaign.

PS: to admins, mods and all members, i think this recent topic is just out of range. i do apologise for the damage i've caused. :)

heidi azalea
13-04-2004, 22:04
Originally posted by argo
Did they? Thanks for the correction.
Too many titles make me confused.:D Winning premiership title is more like a routine job. I prefer notice their CL campaign than PremierShip campaign.

PS: to admins, mods and all members, i think this recent topic is just out of range. i do apologise for the damage i've caused. :)

:sagrin: Buwahahahahahahahahah !:sagrin: ARGO IS A GLORY HUNTER ! :skull:

rae
14-04-2004, 05:31
... there is a lady who is sure all that glitters is gold...
this is the best song of Led Zeppelin, though I like others too - In My Time Of Dying, Bron-y-Aur Stomp, Ten Years Gone, Black Dog, D'yer Maker, Rock And Roll etc. etc. etc....
Deep Purple is a great groupe too, even I used to like it more than LZ when I was younger - Lazy, Highway Star, Soldier Of Fortune, Hard Loving Woman, Fireball, Flight Of The Rat, Stormbringer....etc.

argo
14-04-2004, 06:03
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Oooh that's a tough one.. I am never gonna be able to come up with only one ya know... :tong: But my favourite artist of all time is Ligabue, i listen to most of his music. But i like so many songs that it's impossible to tell which one's better than another hihih

Ligabue? never heard that. Is he skandinavian? :D
Skandinavian groups i ever known are EUROPE, ABBA, Michael Learns To Rock, Roxette etc. I don't know many but they are great. :)


Days filled with joy and days filled with sorrow
I don't know just what to do
Am I happy today, am I lonely tomorrow
Everything depends on you

I've been waiting for the angels to knock on my door
I've been hopin' that everything could be like before

Open your heart and tell me what's wrong
Why can't you talk like you used to do before
I don't know if I'm weak, I don't know if I'm strong
Hey girl, I can't cope anymore

I've been waiting...

Open your heart, let me hear you
Make up your mind, I want to hear you call
Open your heart, want to come near you
Make up your mind, oh girl, before I fall

Maybe the sun will continue to shine
Maybe the rain will continue to fall
Maybe you want to leave me behind
Maybe you'll change and give me a call


(EUROPE - Open Your Heart)

argo
14-04-2004, 06:11
Originally posted by heidi azalea
:sagrin: Buwahahahahahahahahah !:sagrin: ARGO IS A GLORY HUNTER ! :skull:

Am i? I don't think so. Glory is not my final aim. There is gotta be more in life. So, I'm just enjoying my life. :)
Life is too short to be wasted away. We are young, it's time to go wrong. Hahahahahahahahahaha.. :D

Sandra
14-04-2004, 11:45
Originally posted by argo
Ligabue? never heard that. Is he skandinavian? :D
Skandinavian groups i ever known are EUROPE, ABBA, Michael Learns To Rock, Roxette etc. I don't know many but they are great. :)


Neeh, i wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't heard of him. He's actually italian, and the best singer ever, and artist. He only publishes his music in italy, unfortunately. I'd much prefer to hear him than Tiziano Ferro ehehehe. (girly pop musician)
I didn't know Roxette were scandinavian.. :o

argo
14-04-2004, 12:09
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Neeh, i wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't heard of him. He's actually italian, and the best singer ever, and artist. He only publishes his music in italy, unfortunately. I'd much prefer to hear him than Tiziano Ferro ehehehe. (girly pop musician)
I didn't know Roxette were scandinavian.. :o

Roxette are Marie Frediksson and Per Geslle. What kind of name those are?

acdc81
21-04-2004, 07:40
hi guys, i joined today and rae invited me to this thread. so who am i?

Full Name: Fritz

nickname: acdc81 - well i guess some of you will know ac/dc. they are a famous rock band from australia and i really like them. 81 is my birth year

Birthdate and place: 26th of September in Vienna

Body measurements: 175 centimeters high and 79 kilos heavy

Hair: blond

Eyes: blue

Favorite colour: none

Family: 2 younger brothers at the age of 21 and 14

Nationality: Austrian

Occupation: Student - i study at the Economic University of Vienna

Interests:

1. Sports

a) Football (play it as well whenever i have time and the austrian weather it allows)
b) motorbikes (driving (CBR 600) and watching MotoGP
d) tennis (watching and playing too but not really good)


teams i support and follow:
well above all AC Milan (since 1990, my brother started this in a holiday in italy and after some time i liked them too, he quit milan some weeks later but i could'nt)
my second team is the hometeam of my city: Austria Vienna. i fear no one outside of austria knows them. they have a great past but the present is not so shiny (in europe of course, they are the current champion and leader of the austrian league)

rae
21-04-2004, 07:48
Originally posted by acdc81
my second team is the hometeam of my city: Austria Vienna. i fear no one outside of austria knows them. they have a great past but the present is not so shiny (in europe of course, they are the current champion and leader of the austrian league)
no way, I know it, and also I know Rapid, Austria Memphis (cuz there was playing my native Arminas Narbekovas:tong: )

argo
21-04-2004, 07:54
Originally posted by acdc81
hi guys, i joined today and rae invited me to this thread. so who am i?

Full Name: Fritz

nickname: acdc81 - well i guess some of you will know ac/dc. they are a famous rock band from australia and i really like them. 81 is my birth year

...
my second team is the hometeam of my city: Austria Vienna. i fear no one outside of austria knows them. they have a great past but the present is not so shiny (in europe of course, they are the current champion and leader of the austrian league)

Wow, sure i know AC/DC. Angus Young and friends.

Austria Vienna? never heard before. I knew just Rapid Vienna.

BTW, do you know, in the 30's, the world's architect association were choose the best city in the world. 1st place is Vienna and 2nd place is Semarang, Indonesia. So, Semarang were famous as "Vienna from East". :)

Welcome to MM, Fritz. Have a good time here.

acdc81
21-04-2004, 07:58
no way, I know it, and also I know Rapid, Austria Memphis (cuz there was playing my native Arminas Narbekovas )


of course, he was a great player. Valdas Ivanauskas also played for Austria Vienna (or FK Austria Memphis MAGNA which is the full name with all sponsors at the moment)

yeah we would be very happy to have such players at the moment!

acdc81
21-04-2004, 08:04
wow how does it come all of you know rapid vienna? grrrrrrr

by the way, in two weeks it's derby time in vienna, we are the favourites but i guess we all know how much thats worth in a derby. that's the same all over the world

BTW, do you know, in the 30's, the world's architect association were choose the best city in the world. 1st place is Vienna and 2nd place is Semarang, Indonesia. So, Semarang were famous as "Vienna from East".

wow i didn't know that, and i have to admit i also don't know Semarang, but of course i know indonesia. vienna hasn't to much changed since the 30's ;)

Lombardia
21-04-2004, 15:53
i knew about austria vienna.. i'm surprised most ppl don't. oh well shows what a footie freak i really am
acdc welcome and keep on posting.(nice bike btw)

Goirre
21-04-2004, 15:54
Originally posted by acdc81
Birthdate: 26th of September
:cool:

santo
23-04-2004, 07:20
Hi, I have been posting for a couple of weeks now.

Full Name: Adrian Santolin

nickname: Santo

Birthdate: 30 October

Vital stats: 196cm 99kgs

Hair: brown

Eyes: blue

Favorite colour: whatever looks good

Nationality: Australian

Occupation: Winemaker

Interests:
Sport - Studied sports management at uni. I play soccer, rugby and tennis.

Women -What can i say?!

Wine - It gets the women!

I have followed AC Milan since 1986 and Arsenal since 1988.

European Supercup 1994/95
Milan defeat Arsenal 2-0 over 2 legs... i was a happy kid that year!

heidi azalea
24-04-2004, 08:37
Originally posted by santo
Hi, I have been posting for a couple of weeks now.

Full Name: Adrian Santolin

nickname: Santo

Birthdate: 30 October

Nationality: Australian


I have followed AC Milan since 1986 and Arsenal since 1988.

European Supercup 1994/95
Milan defeat Arsenal 2-0 over 2 legs... i was a happy kid that year!

G'day santo..... !!!!nice to know you too... I'm both Milan and Arsenal fan...so we're on the same ship... BTW, are you like Pires anyway ??????? :D

David Gallo
24-04-2004, 17:11
First Name: David (midddle names: Joseph, Julian)
Last name: Gallo
nickname: Billy (when I was a kid my father called me like this... it had nothing to do with Costacurta. Funny thing is that now no one calls me like this anymore... in fact I have presently no known nickname)

Birthdate:04/04/1985

Birthplace: Paris
Still living there but hopefully not for long anymore
Vital stats: 183cm 67kg

Hair: dark brown/ black

Eyes: dark brown

Favorite colour: red and black (no kiddin')

Nationality: French/Dutch (now thinking of applying for the italian citizenship since my grandparents were italians)

Occupation: student (ready to start a week of funky exams on monday)


Religion: Dogma Rossonero (for example having the walls of your room entirely covered with milan pictures, sleeping in milan blankets with a milan jersey on, drinking at breakfast in a milan mug... writing down with a milan pen and so on...)

Status: single since the day I was born (never was a lucky guy with girls...I idnt try much neither so I can't complain...)

Interests: lots of TV shows (that i can't watch for the moment),downloading tons of things on the internet is my main occupation besides studying/'m interested in any form of culture
Reading la gazzetta dello sport everyday.

Favorite music: nothing special i just love any kind of music: from Crooners to Hip Hop.But if I had to chose i'd name Domenico Modugno (aka mister volare) and Dean Martin...for the sentimental value.You could say that my preference goes to any kind of music that is ayt least ten years old.My favorite living artists may be "sottotono", an italian hip hop duo.

Favorite Movies: i mostri, i nuovi mostri, the godfather part3, il gattopardo and tons of others (i could make a 3pages list)

Favorite Books: Everything from Nick Tosches, Il gattopardo (giuseppe tommasi di lampedusa) and... strega nonna is the one: it's a children book I read more than 100times when i was maybe five about a calabrese witch and her assistant who can cast a spell to cook loads of spaghetti.

Favorite food: i'm a maniac in this sector. I was too heavy when i was 16 for eating only italian food: every meal pasta: i weighed 90kilos... at 17 i started a radical diet and lost like 20kilos in 4 months. I haven't touched a single pasta or pizza since then: I eat mostly salad, prosciutto crudo, parmiggiano and minestrone...some fish too... I drink only water or milk...eat lots of fruits too, especially apples.

Favorite game of my life: Lazio-Milan 4-4 (september 1999 i think.I collect all the numbers of la gazzetta after each milan game.I have a hudge collection, but i'm forced to throw some away because it takes too much room. I collect the Forza Milan magazine since 2000)Have been a milanista since 1997.

Favorite players: Billy Costacurta, Paolo Maldini, Ringhio Gattuso... and all the present and past milan players (I admit that I still like Gigi Sala and Coco...)
non milan players: only the one that a human class: Guardiola, Robi Baggio are good examples. In fact the players I like are mostly over 30. I mention Effenberg too even if he was a thug.

Favorite squad except Milan: none.Maybe Benfica, Atlético Madrid and Livorno (Protti-Lucarelli rock) but from a long distance.AEK athens too.

Favorite managers: Ancelotti, Zaccheroni (shame on me but still), the Romanian school (Mircea Lucescu and Lazslo Bölöni), Jose Mourinho, and Gernot Rohr (french/german trainer of Nice).

Hated clubs: Arsenal, Real Madrid, ManUtd, Roma: teams that attract the media's attention when they're not worth it. I dislike the whole english premiership.
Hated Players: Several French players (n°1 of which Henry, 2 is Barthez) Cassano.

I guess that's it! (long enough ain't it?)
For the finish a picture of me... But it's almost two years old.I have now short hair and a full beard instead of this one where I was Gattuso-stile. I have now the Billy haircut that you ca

David Gallo
24-04-2004, 17:12
that you can see on ac milan montreal's avatar for example.

(sorry for the 2posts my finger slipped)

heidi azalea
25-04-2004, 00:12
Originally posted by David Gallo
First Name: David (midddle names: Joseph, Julian)
Last name: Gallo
I guess that's it! (long enough ain't it?)
For the finish a picture of me... But it's almost two years old.I have now short hair and a full beard instead of this one where I was Gattuso-stile. I have now the Billy haircut that you ca

Dave, Why dun ya put your pic in Milanmania member's pic ??????? You're really Gatusso-ish !

Sandra
25-04-2004, 06:16
Yeah! Please do :D i've seen it and it's like twins seperated at birth hahahha ;)

David Gallo
25-04-2004, 08:25
you want another one: look at this!

As for posting my picture in the picture thread it's already in it... but on one of the first pages...I had posted it in september or something.

Since I dont look like that anymore I'll post another one when I'll have a more recent one. when i receive the group photo of my class i'll post it too, it's very funny (there are like 35 students dressed normally and this one guy in the middle wearing a milan jersey)

David Gallo
25-04-2004, 08:30
damn the file wasn't included: here it is

heidi azalea
25-04-2004, 10:38
Originally posted by David Gallo
damn the file wasn't included: here it is
OMG, is it you, Dave or Rino eh?????? Gorgeous ! But I'll be glad that you post it to MM Members pic.....Pls ! really Gr8

rae
26-04-2004, 07:33
Originally posted by heidi azalea
OMG, is it you, Dave or Rino eh?????? Gorgeous ! But I'll be glad that you post it to MM Members pic.....Pls ! really Gr8
I do see some similarities between David and me;)though

Sandra
29-04-2004, 10:53
rae where is your picture?

ziedhane_razak
30-04-2004, 01:28
Please allow me to introduce myself

my real name is Rasyidan Razak, u can call me Idan, or zidane, some friends call me kora but i like to be called keanu reeves:D

i was born in Banjarmasin, Indonesia at 9-12-1977, currently still living there.

vital stat would be 172cm with 85kg of weight, quite fat huh

i have curly black hair en black eyes, that's why my fav colour is black

i'm currently a student at Lambung Mangkurat University and i'm taking civil engineering as my major course

i like almost any kind of music, except for dangdut, keroncong, seriosa,gospel, and one more kind of music but currently i forgot the name. my fav singer is Mariah Carey en my fav band is Dream Theater. Fav song until now is Dream of Consciousness by Dream Theater en Vision of Love by Mariah Carey.

Fav movies are Braveheart, ID4, The Matrix, Matrix:Reloaded,Not Another Teen Movie, and Fly Me To Polaris (which is i think the most romantic movie i've ever seen)

For my fav players, u can see it the names below my avatar, but add to that the new kid Kaka

Have been followong milan since the Basten era, lost track during the capello era, and back to the track since milan sign that poor crap Tabarez. My fav match is when we trash Inter 6-0.

Will add my picture anytime sooner but for now this is all i can say, don't really know what else to say

heidi azalea
02-05-2004, 03:05
Salut tout le monde !
I'm back with some more trivia of myself, Enjoy !
1. I Like to collect unique design pens, stamps, weird stuffs like
---> hotel's or company's letterheads, airline tickets and Boarding passes, folder files from any conference, seminar or big events, shopping bags...oh LOL ! :D
2.I'm hemophobiac !:fright:
3.Beware stereotyped Malaysian guys/men !I'm an outcast in my own society....on most aspects of life... I'm wearing national female costume 'Baju Kurung' only to find out that there're a torn a day after I wear it ! I'm appreciating freedom of expression and speech, unlike other stereostype Malay ppl which keep some words for themselves, tho their conducts bring uneasiness to both party. I myself more boyish ( ever climbing a tree even if I'm a big girl to be a woman ) and blunt.... To ppl who're still stick to the traditional values, they consider me s/one less of manners.... I'm not the stereotype of Malaysian women in look ( I'm more like a cross between Filipino and Vietnamese, like I say before in previous posts ), mind and spirit, but I see ppl as human before any other matter raised in my head. Plus, I prefer play futsal ( if i gotta chance) or playing basketball instead of netball.....:zany:
4. Males treat me better than my own kind, I dunno why*sigh*.... and Foreign guys respect me and appreciate me more than locals*sigh* ! Maybe locals not meant for me, after all...?*pout*:googly:

After all, I bring out some good words from my friend who is a good Barca supporter, which also speaking the truth abt my own self :
"It feels very lonely i must say to be such a 'one of a kind' in a nationality, but i firmly believe that i am entitled to be the way i am. you can insult me and you can hate me; maybe i deserve it, but at least i am honest...":sun:

argo
02-05-2004, 13:22
Originally posted by ziedhane_razak
...

i was born in Banjarmasin, Indonesia at 9-12-1977, currently still living there.
...
i'm currently a student at Lambung Mangkurat University and i'm taking civil engineering as my major course
...
What?? 26 years old and you haven't finish your study yet? where have you been, Idan??
I'm also a civil engineer, any vacancy there? :D

BTW, i know Banjarmasin's former major, Mr Sadjoko. He is currently enjoying his old days here in Semarang. nice person, isn't he?

PS: heidi, i think you are just the only one in this world. :D Good girl. :) keep it.

ziedhane_razak
02-05-2004, 23:43
where i've been? to tell u the truth, nowhere :") during my third and forth year of college i lost interest in studying, so until now i still study there.....well wish me luck with my study, okay?

and since u are a civil engineer, can u give some books that u have to help me study? i would really appreciate it, send books about beton bertulang, baja, ama mekanika tanah, bisa gak?

to heidi, what is hemophobiac? is it a disease that make the patient love hemu-hemu so much? if u watch rantaro u will get it:D

heidi azalea
03-05-2004, 01:53
Originally posted by ziedhane_razak
where i've been? to tell u the truth, nowhere :") during my third and forth year of college i lost interest in studying, so until now i still study there.....well wish me luck with my study, okay?

and since u are a civil engineer, can u give some books that u have to help me study? i would really appreciate it, send books about beton bertulang, baja, ama mekanika tanah, bisa gak?

to heidi, what is hemophobiac? is it a disease that make the patient love hemu-hemu so much? if u watch rantaro u will get it:D

hemophobiac- an excessive fear to blood....get that eh ? :D
to argo, thanks for your opinion...:)

argo
03-05-2004, 03:05
Originally posted by ziedhane_razak
where i've been? to tell u the truth, nowhere :") during my third and forth year of college i lost interest in studying, so until now i still study there.....well wish me luck with my study, okay?

and since u are a civil engineer, can u give some books that u have to help me study? i would really appreciate it, send books about beton bertulang, baja, ama mekanika tanah, bisa gak?

to heidi, what is hemophobiac? is it a disease that make the patient love hemu-hemu so much? if u watch rantaro u will get it:D
:D I borrow those books from the library.
same with you, in the 2nd and 3rd year in college my study was interrupted. i had an accident which broke my leg. it took 2 years to recover and stand on my feet again. and in the later years i was too busy making money out there, so i forgot to go to my campus. :D
i spent almost 8 years just to reach the bachelor degree. :) such a waste!

most of those books you mentioned, i don't have b/c i only copied the parts i needed. anyway, they are all gone now.
Beton bertulang (reinforced concrete): i have the copy of SK SNI version. but i still need it for my work, and "design of prestressed concrete structure" by T.Y. Lin and Ned H. Burns, i don't know where is it. my friend borrow it but never return it back to me. :(
mekanika tanah (soil mechanism): i hate it!!!! sure you need it because most of Banjarmasin area is a swamp. :)
maybe i would go to Borneo to make a living there. :)
btw, could you use some application programs like SAP 2000 or STAAD.Pro?

heidi: what about you become a red-cross voulenteer? :D

heidi azalea
03-05-2004, 03:22
Originally posted by argo
:D
heidi: what about you become a red-cross voulenteer? :D
I did for high school youth team for 4 years, but found out myself a misfit !

rae
03-05-2004, 05:20
Originally posted by Sandra_13
rae where is your picture?
I am waitin till my hair will grow up to be ressemble to Paolo, Billy or Sandro ....:D
Seriously I do not have a digital cam or phone, and even a scanner too, soooo...it is impossible to post it here but I pledge that as soon I get it I shall post it here...;)

Sandra
03-05-2004, 15:07
Originally posted by rae
I am waitin till my hair will grow up to be ressemble to Paolo, Billy or Sandro ....:D
Seriously I do not have a digital cam or phone, and even a scanner too, soooo...it is impossible to post it here but I pledge that as soon I get it I shall post it here...;)
THank you :D
If you'll look like Sandro i guarantee you success in life, with women....and gay men as well :tong:

rae
04-05-2004, 04:55
Originally posted by Sandra_13
THank you :D
If you'll look like Sandro i guarantee you success in life, with women....and gay men as well :tong:
yeah I am, unfortunately my eyes are blue, though some people say that it is very attractive, however I assume that the girls with dark eyes are the most sexy...:tong:

paolobalde
07-05-2004, 06:20
Nick-names: Mossy
Name: Mary Antionette Victoria O' Shea

Birth day and place: 9/1/1986 Limerick, Ireland
Body measurements: 5ft 6" , 9st, Dark brown short hair, hazel eyes, favourite colour : green

Family: 2 brothers & 3 sisters

Occupation: Student doing a course in arts.
INTERESTS:-
Sports- football, gaa, formula one, rugby,
Music- U2, eminem, nelly, placebo, dr.dre,usher,tq,red hot chilli peppers, mickey joe harte.
Favourite teams: AC Milan, Italy& Ireland, Celtic, Bayern Munich, Arsenal
Players- Maldini, Larsson, Duff, Henry
Strange Intersets-Simon Cowell

TRAVELLING:-
Been to France

FILMS-
Favourite- Gladiator,The passion of the Christ, Shrek, The pirates of the carribean
Favourite actor: johnny deep, mel gibson

heidi azalea
07-05-2004, 08:00
:kotc:Welcome to MilanMania Paolobalde ! I'm Heidi, of SA.... Remember me no ???? Go to Presentation thread and I'll introduce you to everyone !!!!!! :cheers:

argo
09-05-2004, 15:37
Originally posted by paolobalde
Nick-names: Mossy
Name: Mary Antionette Victoria O' Shea
...
INTERESTS:-
Sports- football, gaa, formula one, rugby,
...
what is gaa ?


Originally posted by paolobalde
...
Favourite teams: AC Milan, Italy& Ireland, Celtic, Bayern Munich, Arsenal
...
yet again, another arsenal fan here..
:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:


anyway, welcome aboard, Mossy or Mary or whatever your name is. have a nice visit and post as much as you can! :)

heidi azalea
10-05-2004, 02:57
Originally posted by argo

yet again, another arsenal fan here..
:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:





Mio Dio...Mamma Mia !Hahahahahahah.......:dielaugh::cool:
Argo, is it sinful to be Arsenal fan, no ?????????? it's hillarious to reveal it for you why I'm seriously rooting Arsenal lately...very funny !:D:rotfl:
:firedev::firedev: Bravo, Way to go Paolobalde !!!!!!:firedev::firedev:
I show you the path to our paradise !V-O-I-L-A !!!!!!
(http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15933&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)
Originally posted by rae
yeah I am, unfortunately my eyes are blue, though some people say that it is very attractive, however I assume that the girls with dark eyes are the most sexy...:tong:
well Rae, I think that kelly Clarkson also on your list, no ???
**************************************************
2 more on trivia abt me !

1. TV Series (like ): anything related to football, even an ad ! The World Most Amazing Race, National Geographic, P Ramlee's comedies......
2. been called as 'Amoi' or 'Ah-Moi' when I was a kid.... Ah-Moi is Malaysian Chinese dubbing for young chinese maiden. I can't get it now on why I was been dubbed by such petname.... I think becuz I'm look more like a chinese kid that time... anyway that name soooo sweeetttttttt and adorable !

rae
10-05-2004, 05:10
Originally posted by heidi azalea
Mio Dio...Mamma Mia !Hahahahahahah.......:dielaugh::cool:
Argo, is it sinful to be Arsenal fan

Yes,it is a irremissible sin, and if you want to save ur soul you should pray for God 15 times a day, with full devotion!!!
Originally posted by heidi azalea
well Rae, I think that kelly Clarkson also on your list, no ???

Nop, u are totaly wrong;) , I adore only latinas, indish or almond-eyed beuties....:tong:

argo
10-05-2004, 13:43
Originally posted by heidi azalea

Mio Dio...Mamma Mia !Hahahahahahah.......:dielaugh::cool:
Argo, is it sinful to be Arsenal fan, no ?????????? it's hillarious to reveal it for you why I'm seriously rooting Arsenal lately...very funny !:D:rotfl:
...
not really. i just can't stand their arrogance. :D
the most i hate of arsenal is Arsene Wenger, he is too clever to act like he is innocent. Since he took over the manager position Arsenal has turned into a machine, not a football team. maybe some might say they are getting better but IMO they are getting worse.
heidi, do you know how many red card have been produced by Arsenal players in Wenger era? That large amount showed us that they are rougher than the others. they played very close down to the opponent, did man-to-man marking, tight pressing and get the ball roughly and then score a stupid goal easily b/c the opponent thought it was a fault. :D and if their player sent off, surprisingly, Wenger said it was referee's fault. :D
for me, (dunno what's yours) football is about to play it fairly and beautifully. winning is not the only aim. and arsenal don't match to it. (also Juve) :)
few months ago, Sebastian Frey (Parma GK) said that Wenger has called him by phone asking him to join Arsenal. but then Wenger denied it. such an arrogant person.
IMO Henry doesn't need to do DFK when the goalkeeper is not ready yet just to get the goal. He could do it in a better way but not that silly.
again, they always claimed that they are great. but they couldn't conquer europe. even their stadium is too small to hold a CL match. :D (they have to borrow Wembley Stadium).
once i heard an english said: Arsenal is a proud of London and United is a proud of England. is it right?

anyhow, congrats for the EPL title this season. :) great job, Londoners.

paolobalde
11-05-2004, 12:53
[QUOTE]Originally posted by argo
[B]what is gaa ?



G.A.A is the short for Gaelic Atheltics Association which incoprates Handball, Hurling and Gaelic football. i don't like handball but the other two i love.

In Hurling you can rise the ball and solo on it. Basically it is hitting a leather ball the size of a tennis ball around the pitch with sticks called hurleys, it is meant to be the quickest team ball game in the world.

Gaelic football is like soccer except you can pick the ball up like a goalkeeper does in soccer and run with it. You can solo with the ball in your hands but ever Four steps you must either bounce it or tip it up off your foot. you can only bounce it one go at a time. both these games are more physical than soccer as shoulder charging is allowed and encouraged.

And how can one not support Arsenal?? great team. But i've supported Ac Milan for longer and Celtic since birth i think LOL.

Thanks Heidilix for all your help and i saw your pic its cool.

MilanDYNAMOVICH
13-05-2004, 00:12
Hello. :)

I am D.Y.N.A.M.O.V.I.C.H.: Digital Ytterbium Nocturnal Assassination Machine/Obedient Vigilant Infiltration and Calculation Humanoid

My real name is A.D.I.L.: Artificial Digital Infiltration Lifeform

Got confused ?:confused: ha- [pause] - ha - [pause] - ha. :stupid:

:D :D :D

Check what cyborg you are at this site: http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi

Best, Adil

MilanDYNAMOVICH
13-05-2004, 00:25
Originally posted by argo
what is gaa ?



G.A.A.: General Artificial Android

;)

heidi azalea
13-05-2004, 01:03
Originally posted by MilanDYNAMOVICH
Hello. :)

I am D.Y.N.A.M.O.V.I.C.H.: Digital Ytterbium Nocturnal Assassination Machine/Obedient Vigilant Infiltration and Calculation Humanoid

My real name is A.D.I.L.: Artificial Digital Infiltration Lifeform

Got confused ?:confused: ha- [pause] - ha - [pause] - ha. :stupid:

:D :D :D

Check what cyborg you are at this site: http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi

Best, Adil


Hey, how abt staring a new funny thread abt this thing, MilanDYNAMOVICH ???? look at my exotic wu-name thread example... and let ppl know, what kinda cyborg is Sheva, Paolo Maldini and all that...
well, if your name is Adil, you'll be glad to know that your name in Malay language is mean fair person ( I mean fair in judgement and not mean fair-skin person )
CHEERS ! :D

Goirre
13-05-2004, 01:06
hahaha, good one Adil....

from now on I'm C.A.R.L.O.S.: Cybernetic Android Responsible for Logical Observation and Sabotage

or G.O.I.R.R.E.: General Obedient Individual Responsible for Repair and Exploration



:confused:

responsible?? me??? oh well......:D

it would be funnier if it included dirty words ;)

MilanDYNAMOVICH
13-05-2004, 02:14
Originally posted by heidi azalea

Hey, how abt staring a new funny thread abt this thing, MilanDYNAMOVICH ???? look at my exotic wu-name thread example... and let ppl know, what kinda cyborg is Sheva, Paolo Maldini and all that...
well, if your name is Adil, you'll be glad to know that your name in Malay language is mean fair person ( I mean fair in judgement and not mean fair-skin person )
CHEERS ! :D

You see, I do not possess enough humor to make a new thread funny...:( :) But, I think you are the right person to do it... ;)

As for my name Adil, it has the same meaning in Kazakh language: "justice". Great to get to know that Malay and Kazakh somehow correlate... How?:confused:

Best to you!

MilanDYNAMOVICH
13-05-2004, 02:20
Originally posted by Goirre
hahaha, good one Adil....

from now on I'm C.A.R.L.O.S.: Cybernetic Android Responsible for Logical Observation and Sabotage

or G.O.I.R.R.E.: General Obedient Individual Responsible for Repair and Exploration



:confused:

responsible?? me??? oh well......:D

it would be funnier if it included dirty words ;)

For sure, Carlos! however some bad meaning it produces:

I just checked some names from this forum on that cyborg site. And... Giovanni, forgive me, but you are General Individual Optimized for Violence and Assassination/Networked Nuclear Individual :grinser: :noevil2:

Best, Adil.

heidi azalea
13-05-2004, 03:05
Originally posted by MilanDYNAMOVICH
You see, I do not possess enough humor to make a new thread funny...:( :) But, I think you are the right person to do it... ;)

As for my name Adil, it has the same meaning in Kazakh language: "justice". Great to get to know that Malay and Kazakh somehow correlate... How?:confused:

Best to you!

well, thanks for the request...you wish is my command ! :D
abt the corelation, I think it's something related with Arabian language...some Malay words were borrowed from Arabian language..just like Adil case. Adil also mean justice in Arabian.... I think both Kazakh and Malay got strong ties with Arabian....:) That my opinion.. But you should ask ppl specialize in linguistics study abt it.....
CHEERS !!!!!

aga
28-05-2004, 12:17
my name is aga
:D

i'm from jakarta, indonesia
but currently i'm in brisbane
doing mech eng, n this is my final year (hopefully)
:tong:

interest:
-video games
-milan
-anime, my fav so far: naruto, love hina, initial d, inuyasha, ranma, gundam
-comics, american n japanese
-n of course RUBY LIN
:heart:

my fav car would b rx-7
check this site
http://www.mazda.co.jp/mazdaspeed/
on the 3rd columns choose rx-7
:rock3:

ziedhane_razak
30-05-2004, 06:52
apparently, no other member fills in this forum. But it's good to know that aga share the same interest like me, i like to watch anime too and inuyasha is one of my fav anime;)

argo
31-05-2004, 08:51
Originally posted by aga
my name is aga
:D
...
my fav car would b rx-7
check this site
http://www.mazda.co.jp/mazdaspeed/
on the 3rd columns choose rx-7
:rock3:
have you try Need For Speed UNDERGROUND, Ga'?

aga
31-05-2004, 10:00
yup
but no fun

it becomes repetitive
:tong:

u should try initial d special stage or kaido battle 3
:cool:

argo
31-05-2004, 10:13
no, thanks.
i have quit playing games.
It ruin my life. :D

ziedhane_razak
04-06-2004, 01:51
i'm still playing game and i'm really sure that it is ruining my life. Agreed with aga, NFS is too repetitive, and the upgrade option isn't so much like in Gran Turismo. GT series is still my fav racing game.

begodude
15-06-2004, 04:49
my name is binsar

in a batak's word - one of indonesian ethnic tribe - it means the shine of a morning sun....

i am now a vicar, if you know what i mean, in a batak conggregation in indonesia.

i am also playing percussions and guitar.

having interest in writing too...

and, that's all ;)

argo
15-06-2004, 07:23
Originally posted by begodude
my name is binsar

in a batak's word - one of indonesian ethnic tribe - it means the shine of a morning sun....

i am now a vicar, if you know what i mean, in a batak conggregation in indonesia.

i am also playing percussions and guitar.

having interest in writing too...

and, that's all ;)
HORAS BAH!! :)

begodude
15-06-2004, 22:38
horas juga deh...

ups, don't think all will understand :D:D:D

RedblackSerbian
25-06-2004, 17:12
so..... IM not just perfect, im SERB, too!!

ariel
25-06-2004, 17:21
so..... IM not just perfect, im SERB, too!!

OH THANK YOU GOD!!!!!! I thought i was the only rossonera in my country!!!!!! :rock3:
So after all...there`s more of us...i hope one day we establish a fan club!!!!!! :rock3: :clap:

P.S.
redblack serbian: odakle si?.....stvarno ne mogu da verujem da postoji jos neko ko navija za milan(ima par njih ali nisu odavde)... bas si mi ulepsao/la dan,inace ja navijam za milan od kada sam imala 8,9 godina!!!i jos jedna stvar...ovaj site je preteran,samo MILAN i sve o Milanu...dodje ti kao raj ako si bas pravi navijac!!!!

argo
25-06-2004, 17:49
OH THANK YOU GOD!!!!!! I thought i was the only rossonera in my country!!!!!! :rock3:
...
so, you are no longer the biggest rossonera in Serbia, Ariel? ;)
you've got company.

shilpa
26-06-2004, 10:11
Nick-names: Shil / Shilps /

Name: Shilpa

Birth day and place: 09/03/1986 in Tamil Nadu, India

Body measurements: 5ft 4" , Dark brown short hair, light brownish eyes

favourite colour : pink / blue

Family: 1 younger sister called Sindhuja she;s also crazy about Milan

Occupation: Student just finished year 13, going into uni in manchesterr or durham in september!

INTERESTS:-

Sports- Footie, Cricket (Team India), volleyball
Favourite teams: AC Milan, Arsenal, Stuttgart & Fulham
Players- Sheva, Pirlo, Kaka, Henry, Pires, Moritz Volz, Philip Lahm, markus Husterer, casillas
Others - history, politics, flirting with hot guys lol.. no seriosuly sometimes i can get a lill outaa control :embarass: , playing and watching lots of lots of sports, fast cars & bikes, travelling

TRAVELLING:-
Been to London, Brussels, Venice, all over india coz thats where i am from, dubai, doha, bahrain most of the gulf countries, america - miichigan, detroit and new york, canada
Would love to go:- LA

ok i am tired now :kiss2:

argo
26-06-2004, 10:53
Nick-names: Shil / Shilps /

Name: Shilpa
...
Favourite teams: AC Milan, Arsenal, Stuttgart & Fulham
:wallbang: :wallbang:
:)


ok i am tired now :kiss2:
:kiss: :kiss:
have a nice trip in India.
don't forget to take pics with Aishwarya Rai and Rhanee Mukherjee. ;)

Sandra
04-07-2004, 18:32
Okai there's one thing about me that i forgot to reveal, i am actually Roman's daughter.

Henrik
04-07-2004, 19:43
OK, finally I am taking the time to do this.


Age: 29 going on the big 3-0
Attributes: 191cm, 200 pounds of heavenly joy :) (sounds cooler in pounds than in kilos)
Nationality: Swedish
Family: Wife and 2-year-old daughter Alexia
Occupation: Work for a hotel in Barbados (yea, I know, life sucks :hmmm: )
Favourite players: Kaka, Torbjörn Nilsson (Torbjörn who? IFK Gothenbourg in the 80's)

rossoneroid
04-07-2004, 22:37
Now, its my turn ...

My Name is Eko, live in Jakarta, still studying in final year (I HOPE) in my university, majoring in Department of Information system.

I am 22 now, my interest is football, music (especially Indonesian songs or british bands like oasis, pulp, blur ..waaah Long Live Brit Pop !!!!

I also like manutd since bruce-cantona era and i always hope my dream match: AC Milan vs Manchester United (not friendly match!!). Come on, make my dream come true .. for the next CL quarters, plz...

My fav players is lots but I like Zidane and Boban. what zidane do with the ball, boban do by an orange

For more info abt me, visit my official site :tongue1: www.eko.vze.com (http://www.eko.vze.com) flash enable ...

argo
04-07-2004, 22:57
...
I also like manutd since bruce-cantona era and i always hope my dream match: AC Milan vs Manchester United (not friendly match!!). Come on, make my dream come true .. for the next CL quarters, plz...
...
OMG.. that would be very very TOUGH!!!

btw, you're 22 and have been rooting United since Bruce and Cantona? Good boy.. you must be 10 when you saw United game for the 1st time. :cheers:

begodude
05-07-2004, 02:43
waks, he had teve, is it colour? and of course you should have a satellite dish back then...

shilpa... what's the different between hindi and urdu language, and which one do you use?

rossoneroid
05-07-2004, 03:02
btw, you're 22 and have been rooting United since Bruce and Cantona? Good boy.. you must be 10 when you saw United game for the 1st time. :cheers:

No, Argo. I saw united game for 1st time in 1996 (Bruce ready to retirement and welcome our new skipper ... Eric The King)

rae
05-07-2004, 18:29
Occupation: Work for a hotel in Barbados (yea, I know, life sucks :hmmm: )

woww man you have embody my ideal.... work in Carribean Sea...
let me ask you, if your wife is not swedish :) :tong:

Dave
06-07-2004, 12:58
Name: David Asatryan
Age:15
Study in School(9 class).
Location:Yerevan,Armenia
Favorite teams: ACM, Man Utd and Valencia!
Favorite NT: Brazil and Armenia!!

rae
06-07-2004, 14:24
Favorite teams: ACM, Man Utd and Valencia!
Favorite NT: Brazil and Armenia!!
well, man it almost fits mine: MUFC, ACM, FCP, Enlgland, Portugal, Brasil :tong:

shilpa
07-07-2004, 01:19
shilpa... what's the different between hindi and urdu language, and which one do you use?

heya.. well hindi is india's official language and u can sorta say urdu is pakistan's. most of the words are prounounced the same in both but there are some words that are very different between the two! like since i know hindi, i would probably be able to understand most of what any urdu speaking person talks.. but the script of urdu is similar to arabic and hindi script is totally different :wave:

shilpa
07-07-2004, 01:20
:kiss: :kiss:
have a nice trip in India.
don't forget to take pics with Aishwarya Rai and Rhanee Mukherjee. ;)

I am havin an awesome time, thanks.. i prefer da men btw :lick:

begodude
07-07-2004, 23:11
i alwys love hindi movies......

thats why i love you too shilpa... :love:

Dave
08-07-2004, 05:39
Hey Rae do you like England?????? Ilike it too. What a pitty that England was defeated by Portugal!!! It was my favorite game in Euro 2004. :rollani:

RuiCosta_10
08-07-2004, 13:50
Nick: RuiCosta_10 because of the "Maestro"
Name: César Cardoso
Age: 16
Location: Portugal - Guimarães, near to Porto
Ocupation: Student
Favourite team: Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Favourite player: Manuel Rui Costa
Free times: Play football, Hear some good music, working on photoshop, playing computer games (Championship Manager :P)
Favourite Music: Nirvana - Come as you are
I like Metallica too, Linkin Park, Coldplay, etc...
Favourite Movie: Matrix (the first)
Lord of the Rings (1st, 2nd and 3rd) Amazing!

shilpa
13-07-2004, 00:47
i alwys love hindi movies......

thats why i love you too shilpa... :love:

Do u watch a lot of them?? :rock3:

begodude
13-07-2004, 23:41
Do u watch a lot of them?? :rock3:

yapssss... :firedev:

argo
15-07-2004, 06:50
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Binsar, good taste tho.. personally i loved to watch some Bollywood movies and listen the original sound-tracks.

lehja lehja...

begodude
15-07-2004, 10:18
thanks argo...

me pyaar hindi movies... :rock3:

Sandra
15-07-2004, 16:18
Isn't anybody gonna reveal that he's somebody famous????

Dave
16-07-2004, 08:25
No !!!Here is no famous people! do you want to see somebody famous?

Nata
30-08-2004, 12:23
Nick names: Nata..Mala Nata

Name: Natasa

Birth date and place: May 15 1989, Former Yugoslavia

Favorite coluor - baby blue...red and baby pink are good too :zany:

Nationality: Serbian

Occupation: Student

Interests: Sports..football the most..
music...all kinds except heavy metal and country

Favorite Football teams:AC Milan...Red Star Belegrade...Real Madrid..[those are my favz] also i like :: chelsea,liverpool

Favorite players: Milan::Maldini,Sheva
Real Madrid:: Beckham,Ronaldo
Other players I admire :: Van Basten,Savicevic,Kezman,Romario,Kaka,Stankovic, Giggs ,Zidane,Ronaldinho, Owen,Raul,Maradona

Favorite musicians :: Micheal Jackson ,Madonna ,2pac, Dino Merlin

Hates: [football]Manchester United,Christiano Ronaldo,Alex Ferguson,Partizan ,Diego Forlan ,Figo buggz me these days too
[basketball]kobe bryant,shaq ,LA lakers
[music] Ja rule,50 cent,britney spears

Hottest men : David Beckham!!Sheva!!...Maldini!! Michael Owen!!Brad Pitt,Usher,Travis Fimmel...many many more

Lombardia
30-08-2004, 13:12
Hottest men : Sheva :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

hey we've got another serb living in canada, ariel and angel_cic will like that, another of their kind :wave:

Billy_Montreal
30-08-2004, 13:33
Isn't anybody gonna reveal that he's somebody famous????

Ok OK ...I'm actually Ciro Ferrara...my whole Career I have been overshadowed by a particular gent named Alessandro Costacurta..as much as I try I try to emulate and be on his level but I can't. Moreover, I always wanted to be a Milanista.
I guess this is my only way to be more like Billy Costacurta and a Milanista..
Unfortunately in the end I'm a wasteful Juve player who took one too many shots of creatine. :cpuke:

There I have come clean .. :sigh:

Stezagud
30-08-2004, 14:14
Hates: [football]Manchester United,Christiano Ronaldo,Alex Ferguson,Partizan ,Diego Forlan

You don't need to hate Forlan anymore, Utd sold him ;)

Nata
30-08-2004, 14:21
LoL i still hate him tho...well i don't exactly hate him..he just buggs me :p

Stezagud
30-08-2004, 14:25
Thats ok, even the Utd fans gave up on him a long time ago :D

Giovanni
30-08-2004, 14:40
Hottest men : David Beckham!!Sheva!!...Maldini!! Michael Owen!!Brad Pitt,Usher,Travis Fimmel...many many more

where attilio lombardo in that list?

ATTILIO LOMBARDO
PELATO BASTARDO!!! :firedev:

Angel_Cic
30-08-2004, 15:07
ciao Nata! kad si stigla na ovaj forum?? :)

i was born in podgorica and moved to canada when i was 4. it's nice to know fellow serbs in canada. dobra dosla! :wave:

Nata
30-08-2004, 16:14
Cao!!Stigla sam..danas..ja mislim..LoL
I was born in Sarajevo..And move to Canada in 1999..I wish I haven't though.
What city do yu live in?

ACMILAN1983
30-08-2004, 16:35
Boy, a lot of people on the forum speak in their native tongue. The only language I speak in besides English is Gujurati, but it doesn't seem many here, if anyone speaks it (and as I mentioned before I'm also learning Japanese).

So how come you don't like Canada Nata?

I hear its REALLY friendly there, so I guess I personally would find it really refreshing to visit there

ACMILAN1983
30-08-2004, 17:08
I don't think I ever replied to this thread so...

NICKNAME: Dev
NAME: N/A
SURNAME:N/A
BIRTHDATE: 15 Dec 1983
FAMILY: One brother, parents and gran and then MANY, MANY relatives
BODY MEASUREMENTS: 5ft8 roughly, fairly thin, dark hair varies in length, eyes are brown as well as skin
FAVE COLOUR: Blue
NATIONALITY: British/Indian
OCCUPATION: Student, studying Computer Science with Software Engineering at Lancaster University
INTERESTS:
-football - fave team is Milan (like I would say anything else)
-videogames - love my PS2 and have been gaming for well over almost 15 years
-Computers and technology in general - hence my course at uni
-anime/movies - I've said enough about this in other threads and I'm NOT into Hentai, before people ask
-reading - I like to read different things, like at the moment I'm reading the Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi, a legendary Japanese Samurai who wrote about warriors and philosophy
-Martial Arts - Don't study anything, although I will be learning Wing Chun
-philosophy and psychology as well as learning about new cultures - Can't say much beyond the subjects interest me, although if people want to discuss a specific philosophy writer with me, I'll probably not know what they're on about until we discuss the actual topic s/he wrote about, seeing as I tend to read and not remember writers etc...
MUSIC: Like anything that sounds good to me.
FAVE WOMAN: Well, I don't have a favourite woman, so I'll just say ideal woman is attractive, but more importantly someone with a nice personality (I can just imagine someone saying thats a lie coming from a guy, but I assure you, no lies)
HATES - can't think of any, so I guess I'll just say my fear which is failure
I can't think of much else to say

Sandra
30-08-2004, 17:58
Ok OK ...I'm actually Ciro Ferrara...my whole Career I have been overshadowed by a particular gent named Alessandro Costacurta..as much as I try I try to emulate and be on his level but I can't. Moreover, I always wanted to be a Milanista.
I guess this is my only way to be more like Billy Costacurta and a Milanista..
Unfortunately in the end I'm a wasteful Juve player who took one too many shots of creatine. :cpuke:

There I have come clean .. :sigh:
Oh i know how you feel... it also sucks being Fabio Cannavaro.. i am so jelous of Alessandro Nesta, i'm the captain and the supposed to be the big star but people still like him more than me!
I've tried to copy his style but he's just way ahead of me ya know...

rae
01-09-2004, 10:16
Hates: [football]Manchester United,Christiano Ronaldo,Alex Ferguson,Partizan ,Diego Forlan ,Figo buggz me these days too

:heartbreak: :broken: :heartattack:
:faint:


Well, Ok, you can hate them but please do not tell this to me:nervous:


:kiss: :love:

Nata
01-09-2004, 11:53
Hehe..sorry the team just buggs me..they have no chance of winning anything this year anyways :p

Stezagud
01-09-2004, 12:07
:eek: they have no chance of winning anything this year anyways :p

Whaaaat !

Sandra
01-09-2004, 12:49
hahahahahahaha oh you poor guys :D

Stezagud
01-09-2004, 12:57
Hey, im still optimistic :D

We have a new saviour, and he has a potato shaped head ;)

Dave
01-09-2004, 13:44
but Now they have(Man Utd) Rooney who is a great talent! And one of the expensive players in our world! :star: :star: He is yung star!
Though I know one player can`t change all team game. :D

ACMILAN1983
01-09-2004, 14:16
Hehe..sorry the team just buggs me..they have no chance of winning anything this year anyways :p

haha, love the anti man u comments.

Lombardia
01-09-2004, 16:31
rooney or no rooney man utd will finish 3rd. and why haven't newcastle bought any one to replace woodgate? *despair*

ACMILAN1983
01-09-2004, 16:53
I never knew you liked Newcastle Lorenzo

Lombardia
01-09-2004, 17:01
i love milan foremost, then i have soft spots for other teams, in this order...
dinamo kiev
brighton
newcastle
metz

Jim_UK
01-09-2004, 18:05
does anyone drink Metz ? Just seeing it in your list Lorenzo brought back some old memories :D

Anyhow ... i'm bored ... where is everyone ?

Giovanni
01-09-2004, 18:26
Jim tonite i'm bored as well. I've phoned a former girlfriend, maybe the next days will be more intertaining ;)

Jim_UK
01-09-2004, 18:31
I hope tomorrow night will be good for me ... but i have to find something to wear, so i shall go shopping in the morning.

Maybe you should invite your former girlfriend over and show her your tan lines ? :D

Giovanni
01-09-2004, 18:44
Maybe you should invite your former girlfriend over and show her your tan lines ? :D

:finger: :finger: No, i don't do such things, never in my lifetime! I'm pure!!! :angel:

































:firedev: :firedev: :firedev: :firedev: :firedev: :firedev: :D :D :D

Angel_Cic
01-09-2004, 19:32
I hope tomorrow night will be good for me ... but i have to find something to wear, so i shall go shopping in the morning.



oooh can i pick out what you're going to wear??? :D

Lombardia
01-09-2004, 19:34
:finger: :finger: No, i don't do such things, never in my lifetime! I'm pure!!! :angel:


hang on, can anyone else smell that, i know i've smelt it before ....oh yeah, its bullsh!t.

Lombardia
01-09-2004, 19:35
oooh can i pick out what you're going to wear??? :D

jim don't let her choose for u, i made that mistake once, and i got a pink dress :rolleyes:







:)

heidi azalea
02-09-2004, 01:22
NICKNAME: Dev
FAVE WOMAN: Well, I don't have a favourite woman, so I'll just say ideal woman is attractive, but more importantly someone with a nice personality (I can just imagine someone saying thats a lie coming from a guy, but I assure you, no lies)

many guys not sharing the same mind as you Dev, they are just avoiding reality to be with a 'model'.:depress: All it takes is that they go back to their senses and realise that true love has nothing to do with model look a likes! Every man's dream is to be with a model, it's just nature but it rarely works out.
BTW....Your name should be Ashok....you're such a nice guy !

rae
02-09-2004, 03:33
Hehe..sorry the team just buggs me..they have no chance of winning anything this year anyways :p
:heartattack:

We still have hope :sigh: :stress:

Someone says that hope is a mother of fools... :rollani: ... :moan:

...we're marching on on on...
Glory glory....

Milan4eva
02-09-2004, 04:46
:eek:

Whaaaat !


lol....:D :D

shevkaka
02-09-2004, 06:42
Name: Imran Manjra

Nickname: Manjy

Online Nickname: Crash Overide

DOB: 12.08.81

Nationality: British

Height: 185cm

Weight: 80kg

Family: 1 brother (Big Arsenal Fan), 1 sister

Occupation: Project Management Team for Catalogue company

Interests: Love football (playing and watching), Formula 1 Racing, Travelling, Music
Movies

Favourite music is trance/ dance

Favourite DJs: Tiesto, Paul Van Dyke, Armen Van Helden, Oakenfold

Teams I Like: Obviously AC Milan. Arsenal, Valencia, Real Madrid and Barcelona

Teams I Dislike: Manchester United, Deportivo, Internationale, Juventus and Roma

Favourite Players: Buffon, Canizares, Maldini, Nesta, Cannavaro, Hierro, Kaka, Pirlo, Zidane, Fabrigas, Maradona, Beckham, Shevchenko, Van Basten, Ronaldo, Henry and Reyes

Players I Hate: Christiano Ronaldo, R. Van Nistlerooy

Favourite Cars: Aston Martin DB9, Ferrari 360 Spider, Lamborghini Diablo, BMW 7 Series, Audi S3, RS4, S8, Nissan 350Z

Favorite Women: Monica Bellucci, Manuela Arcuri, Laetitia Casta, Heidi Klum, Helena Christensen, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez and Kelly Brook

rae
02-09-2004, 06:47
Intersting Imran, u r form Bolton, but do not like Wanderers?:confuss:

shevkaka
02-09-2004, 07:02
I dont hate them!!

I think they have a strong team, possibily qualify for europe. Great players Okocha, Pedersen, Nolan, Hierro (a legend)

ACMILAN1983
02-09-2004, 11:01
many guys not sharing the same mind as you Dev, they are just avoiding reality to be with a 'model'.:depress: All it takes is that they go back to their senses and realise that true love has nothing to do with model look a likes! Every man's dream is to be with a model, it's just nature but it rarely works out.
BTW....Your name should be Ashok....you're such a nice guy !

Well, I'm not gonna lie, I still want good looking women, but I would choose personality over looks if such a decision had to ever be made (but first I need two women to actually want me :grinser: )

Why Ashok?? Well, I can say my name definately isn't Ashok, lol. Actually, I'll reveal a little bit more, Dev is actually a shorthand for my full name people use, hence its my nickname.

Angel_Cic
02-09-2004, 12:12
Devon? :googly:




:tong:

Jim_UK
02-09-2004, 12:44
I forgot you were 100% pure Gio :D I'll show them my tan lines instead then :rotfl:

Well Mia, you should have come shopping with me today, although i didn't get long in the stores before they closed, still i bought a couple of things. You could have given me your opinion as i was changing ;)

If we guess your name Dev, do we win a prize ?

Angel_Cic
02-09-2004, 12:48
aww too bad jim! i would have picked out a cute pink top for ya :D

well i'd "buy" it for you...then borrow it! :D

Dave
02-09-2004, 13:47
I think your name is David :dazed: !

ACMILAN1983
02-09-2004, 14:41
I forgot you were 100% pure Gio :D I'll show them my tan lines instead then :rotfl:

Well Mia, you should have come shopping with me today, although i didn't get long in the stores before they closed, still i bought a couple of things. You could have given me your opinion as i was changing ;)

If we guess your name Dev, do we win a prize ?

Well, I guess I can reveal my name (really no point in hiding it anymore).

Sorry, but the prize must go Mia who was actually amazingly close with Devon. Its actually Devan and before people start wondering, its not a girls name like Devon ;) . errrm...the prize can be this :star: :kiss: . Sorry, don't have any good prizes ;)

Anyway, I said I would show my pic if I reveal my full name (not just first), so no pics yet I'm afraid ;)

Angel_Cic
02-09-2004, 15:52
thank you everybody thank you! *waves* :tong:

see women are smarter! :proud:









:tongue1:

ACMILAN1983
02-09-2004, 16:17
thank you everybody thank you! *waves* :tong:

see women are smarter! :proud:









:tongue1:

hmmm...I think I'll avoid the gender war and only say the world needs both men and women, otherwise there wouldn't be a world for humans.

Anyway, whats with all the interest on this forum and my name, it seems very strange :confused:

Lombardia
02-09-2004, 16:58
thank you everybody thank you! *waves* :tong:

see women are smarter! :proud:
:tongue1:


yes i totally agree, women are much smarter, *sucking up to all women, hope they don't notice*

birge
12-11-2004, 12:11
Name: Heidi

Surname: Haapakorva

Birth date and place: 2 March 1984 Rovaniemi, Finland

Body measurements: 176cm 58 kg Hair - blond eyes - blue/green/grey/brown

Favourite colour - baby blue

Family: Mom and dad of course, and I have a little brother age 18. And my boyfriend. Tho you could also say that I´m single as I live in Helsinki and my boyfriend in Civitavecchia (RM). So I get the best sides of being a single and being in a relationship. But in the end I´m gonna marry the guy. :tongue1:

Nationality: Finnish, a wannabe Italian. Everyone in Italy tells me that I´m just faking it, that I´m not really Finnish, but unfortunately I am. How boring. Well, it has some good sides...like being a tall blond in Italy..I get to pick.

Occupation: Student, studying Italian filology and political science in the University of Helsinki

Hobbies: I go to the gym every time I feel like, either 4 times a week or 4 times a year.. Studying really fullfills my life, don´t have the time to read other than school books and well, when I go to see a movie it´s something old and artistic.

Interests:
Football - Favourite team Lazio, Milan a good second. I hate Roma (although my boyfriend is romanista de merda and most of my friends as well), Juve and Inter (don´t care of the gemellaggio between Inter and Lazio and don`t care if the team is basically full of laziali; they simply are loosers). Of the foreign team I dislike ManU and Real Madrid. And German football. And I´m of course Azzurra, I support the Italian national team. And can`t stand the French National team. All time favourite player is Alessandro Nesta, who will always for me remain the one and only captain of Lazio. Othe players I like are for example Maldini, Costacurta, Shevchenko, Di Canio, Signori, Favalli etc. Players I dislike are for example Er Pupone (Totti) and Il Pinturicchio (Del Piero) and all the mega stars of Real besides Zidane. And Cannavaro, don`t like him.

Music - Usher, Lauryn Hill, Ligabue, Antonello Venditti, Gigi D´Alessio, Articolo 31, Gemelli Diversi, Biagio Antonacci, Pino Daniele, Lucio Battisti, Tiromancino, 883, Vasco Rossi etc. Any type of r`n´b.

Politics - Well, anything goes, you always get a good conversation started about politics. Just love it, especially international relations.

Languages - I speak Finnish, Italian, English, Swedish, German (and French). I also understand Spanish (and other nordic languages).

Travelling - Been all over besides Asia and Australia (would love to go tho if I had the money). The best place in the world of course is my home, Rome.

Movies
Favourite movie - The Gladiator, The Beautiful Mind
Favourite actor - Samuel L. Jackson, Sean Connery

Can`t think of anything else :v46: if there´s something, just ask!

rae
12-11-2004, 12:21
what does Il Pinturicchio mean?

birge
12-11-2004, 12:27
Pinturicchio was an Italian painter during Renaissance.

Stezagud
12-11-2004, 12:35
Pinturicchio was an Italian painter during Renaissance.

so whats the connection with Del Piero?

was Pinturicchio an overrated diver as well? ;)

birge
12-11-2004, 12:44
I think it`s because they are both artists :v408: Sure one can disagree...

Goirre
12-11-2004, 21:04
I hate Roma....Juve and Inter....of the foreign team I dislike ManU and Real Madrid.
you are in the right track..... keep it up! :D

btw, that's a lot of languages you speak :cool:

birge
13-11-2004, 04:14
btw, that's a lot of languages you speak :cool:

Yeah well, I´m a bit crazy....And French, can´t say that I speak it, mainly just understand (written better than spoken...).

Giovanni
13-11-2004, 05:37
so whats the connection with Del Piero?

was Pinturicchio an overrated diver as well? ;)
:haha: :haha:

Giovanni Agnelli gave Del Piero this nick in his first matches at Juve, after the stunning season 95/96.

Sandra
13-11-2004, 11:51
aaiiidiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

mittakulu???
sina huuvaa... sjit i forgot

Jaako kulta heraa joo, heraa jo, kellojasi soita kellojasi soita pium paum pom

e basta
i'll learn something more, i promise next weekend when i'll meet Sini and Anni again. And your last name is some type of tree? no i forgot...
kakkalakki... enta sina?
wow, finnish is like my second language...

Just saying hi, i'll see u in Roma chica! But honestly you'd have to come here, i'm not sure if they'll allow me to go by myself to Rome, actually we can't travel by ourselves... **** it.
See u in Rome!

Ciao brutta! ;)

btw i need to talk to you soon tho... BACIIIIII

birge
13-11-2004, 11:56
Ahoo, tesooooooo!!!!! Come te butta??

Venire a Brescia? Nun credo, avrò prescia...Hahhah, guarda che son brava!
Vedremo, eh. Fatte sentì ogni tanto!?!

meazza
15-11-2004, 13:48
Nick names: none, i have never known anyone with a cool nickname eiter. its all stuff like git-face and nob

Names: Alan Anton Crawford

Surname: R... not telling

Birth date and place: 27 July 1981 in dundee, scotland

Body measurements: I don't man, I am about 5'10 and thin pretty much no muscle to speak of, classic smokers body.

Family: bro (lazio fan)

Nationality: Scottish (home of crap football)

Native city: Glasgow, coolest city in the world, possibly (except paris)

Occupation: Librarian, in fact I'm at work right now :P

Interests: 1. Sports - erm football, i watch the tennis at wimbledon but that's it.
2. Music - all sex, death and religion
3. Reading - cause I am a librarian of course

Favorite teams: I love Milan my longest and first supported club, god it's been like 13 years now. I like Man U cause of Alex Ferguson and Raith Rovers (don't ask) are my scottish team (they're like 2nd division :S)
Favorite players: Sheva, Boban, Van Basten and Eric Cantona.

Favorite groups and artists: Nick Cave and the bad seeds, The Mountain Goats, The Pixies, The Violent Femmes, The Gun Club, Sonic Youth, Velvet Underground, Polly Harvey, Radiohead, The White Stripes, Nine Inch Nails, The Kills, Sons and Daughters

Authors: Roth, Kafka, Palahnuik, Ellis and philosophic authors that sound too pretentious to get into.

Hates: tons of stuff, in football inter, juve, chelsea and especially arsenal, but too much other stuff to bother with :D

Hobbies: like music and books and playing cm and then applying the buy all the young players logic to real life.

Favorite cars: I hate all cars.

Favorite women: helena bonham carter, liv tyler, pj harvey.
[/QUOTE]

argo
19-11-2004, 13:09
...
Nationality: Scottish (home of crap football)What's wrong with the BHOYs?? :D



Favorite cars: I hate all cars.You must have strong legs, Alan... :D

Shomo
23-11-2004, 14:17
Nick Name- Don
Name- Muhammad Sodangi

Birth of place-7th may 1984 Kaduna Nigeria

Race-Negro

Weigth- 65kg

Family-3 brothers( one of them died may his soul rest in piece) 2 sisters,

Nationality-Nigerian

Native city-Katsina

Occupation-student studying computer engineering

Interest-
Sports-Soccer and Tennis
Music-Rap & Hip-Hop,Reggae,Pop and Rock

Favourite teams-Arsenal and AC Milan

International teams-Nigeria, France and Argentina

Favourite players-Diego Armando Maradona(Legend),Gabriel Batistuta, Thierry Henry,Andriy Shevchenko and Ronaldinho.

Dislikes team(Both clubs and international teams)-England,Man utd, Real Madrid, Juventus and Cameroun.

Dislikes(players)-Rooney, Van Nistelroy(Though i admire his predatory touch),and John Carew

Favourites Artist- Notorious B.I.G., 2pac, R. Kelly, Ja rule, Eminem, P. Diddy, Justin Timberlake,Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park

hates- 50 cent, outkast and Bjorn

Movies- End of Days,Devil Advocates and Minority Report

Favourable Moments of soccer history

1. when arsenal won premier league and celebrate at old trafford and won the duoble

2.when milan won the champions league 2002/2003

3.when Nigeria won african nations cup in 1994 and qualify for world cup(USA) 94 for the first time

4. when nigeria won olympics gold medal.


Saddest moments-

1.when arsenal we lost premiership to man utd on 2002/2003

2.when arsenal lost UEFA Cup Final against Galatasaray

3. when AC Milan lost Champions League against Ajax on 1995

4.When AC Milan lost against deportivo on quarter final last season

5.When we lost against Italy on second round in USA 94
and humilated against denmark In 98 world cup (4-1 Defeat)

6. when we lost african nations cup final against cameroun :( and crashed out of World cup 2002 First round

Wish list

1. Arsenal winning champions league for the first time(I don't care about the treble)

2.Arsenal always be winning against man utd home and away

3. Milan to win treble.

4.Nigeria to become the first african country :cheers: win World cup



what made me fell in love with the club i support-

Arsenal- the main reason was Ian wright and Then Kanu Nwankwo(My Best african striker).I started supporting arsenal during wenger first season(Lucky Guy)

Milan- My uncle was carried me to san siro during Marco Van Basten Era. that's where i fell in love with milan, maldini and baresi were the main people that made me support milan

ACMILAN1983
23-11-2004, 17:36
Great description Shomo, but sorry to hear about your brother

Goirre
23-11-2004, 20:13
great to know more about you Shomo :cool:

Milan4eva
23-11-2004, 22:14
Good to see a Nigerian. Hope to learn more about you. Them Africans are all so damn skillful when playing. Do you play like that?

rae
24-11-2004, 09:17
Kanu Nwankwo(My Best african striker)
:hmmm: Samuel Eto'o is approching him very fast, and I won't be surprised if he reaches the highest level ever reached by african striker ;)

Dave
24-11-2004, 11:46
Great to hear about you shomo! Welcome!!! Andf great description by you! :p017:

la_dynamite86
24-11-2004, 13:02
Shomo, I must say, that you have a good taste in football!!! It's good to see another Milan-Fan who supports Arsenal as well!!! ;) But you also have a good taste in music!!! Hip Hop, Rap, Reggae...GREAT!!!

argo
24-11-2004, 13:45
...
Wish list

1. Arsenal winning champions league for the first time(I don't care about the treble)

2.Arsenal always be winning against man utd home and away
...
:p231: :D

anyway... nice description, Muh..

la_dynamite86
24-11-2004, 16:13
Name: ilda

eyes: blue

hair: long, blond
---> IQ: 0,999 - Just kiddin'! My hair-colour doesn't say anything about my IQ...But you can judge on your own :D

date of birth: 10.03.1986 --> 18 years old (you see: that calculation was the first sign of intelligence :D)

school: Grammar School (specialized on languages)

Interest:
1.Sports: *Football (AC MILAN, Arsenal, Juve)
but I like Ajax, PSG and AS Monaco as well
aaaand: Real & Barcelona (sounds funny, but I like them both)

favourite players: Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan, Henry, Larsson

I don't like: ManU, Inter, Valencia, Bor.Dortmund, Feyenoord

what I like most about football:
- good quality matches
- players with good skills
- penalty kicks (they're sooo exciting)
- the relieving goals in the last few minutes
- ...aaand: I can't deny it - indeed, there are some cute players (however, I judge my favourite players by their playing-style and not by their appearence)
- ...aaand...nearly everything

what I don't like about it:
- racism in football
- hooliganism
- unfair decisions by referees ("Football (soccer) is a game of 22 men playing against each other in two teams, hindered by a referee, and in the end Germany wins")

other sports:
*F1 (Ferrari)
*Volleyball

2. Music: Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, Oriental, Reggae and sometimes Rock
I don't like: Techno

3. languages: I speak German, Bosnian, English, French and Russian; I learn Latin as well, but honestly I don't think that it makes sense to learn it...

4. favourite destinations: Italy (especially Milano), France (Côte d'Azur, Paris), England (especially the Highbury Stadium :) ), Oriental countries, Russia (sounds funny, but it really interests me...especially the Russian winter...and I like the Russian winter)

Why I am AC Milan-fan? - I Don't know, ask my heart! ;)

MY MOTTO: 'Sometimes when you fight you lose, but if you don't fight you've already lost' (Bertolt Brecht, German socialist)
:musk:

ACMILAN1983
24-11-2004, 21:22
Nice description Ilda :)

Goirre
24-11-2004, 21:54
great introduction Ilda, I do have an issue with a couple of the teams you support/like...but other than that you got a pass in my books :D

la_dynamite86
25-11-2004, 11:54
Thank's guys! This thread is really cool...I'm always very curious about the member's interests/favourite teams/...and it's really impressing what some members wrote about themselves. I don't know who had the idea to create this thread, but I like it! ;)

Giovanni
25-11-2004, 16:27
3. languages: I speak German, Bosnian, English, French and Russian; I learn Latin as well, but honestly I don't think that it makes sense to learn it...


ilda pulchra puella est sed etiam clarae mentis virgo :D :sun:

don't agree anyway.it's not an useful language in a modern meaning, but it gives you a "forma mentis" you know, it makes you able to reason about the structures of the language and spread your mind
i studied greek as well , and never had to regret ..they are great languages!

rae
25-11-2004, 18:02
Thank's guys! This thread is really cool...I'm always very curious about the member's interests/favourite teams/...and it's really impressing what some members wrote about themselves. I don't know who had the idea to create this thread, but I like it! ;)

It is me :hopeful:
basically I copied this idea form one juve[vaffanculo] fan site :D
but I still think that if I did not do that eventually someone will decide to open such topic...
:mex:

la_dynamite86
25-11-2004, 18:24
Good work RAE!!! I've noticed that you're very active in this forum...

la_dynamite86
25-11-2004, 18:31
ilda pulchra puella est sed etiam clarae mentis virgo :D :sun:

don't agree anyway.it's not an useful language in a modern meaning, but it gives you a "forma mentis" you know, it makes you able to reason about the structures of the language and spread your mind
i studied greek as well , and never had to regret ..they are great languages!

I think "non solum" is missing somewhere...However, YOU really have a clear mind too :) You're a very smart guy! Respect! ;)
The "forma mentis" you mentioned was a good argument. Indeed, that is true.

rae
25-11-2004, 18:38
Good work RAE!!! I've noticed that you're very active in this forum...
Thanks. I try to keep on doing the same. :D
Gio showed his latin knowledge so I think I should say soething too.... :D
Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas. Or Fortuna non rabis in manum non recipis
PS: my father learnt those phrases:tong:

Giovanni
25-11-2004, 18:44
My motto is: MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER (remember to always dare)
of Gabriele D'Annunzio , italian poet of the last century

la_dynamite86
26-11-2004, 09:15
My favourite is still "Ceterum censeo Inter Mediolanum esse vincendum!" :)
I'm sure Inter envies Milan for its fans...They are definitely the most educated ones! ;)

Dave
26-11-2004, 09:45
Thank`s rae for opening this thread! It`s realy good topic i`ve wrote about myself to in few pages before in 5-6 or earlier pages! :bri:

la_dynamite86
26-11-2004, 15:52
Yeah... WELL DONE RAE! ;)

rae
26-11-2004, 17:57
Thank you, thank you.... :tong: I feel impressed... so much attention ....wooow.... I thought that I bring only violence, ugliness, odium and execration....

thank you again.... :kiss2:

la_dynamite86
26-11-2004, 18:03
Violence, ugliness, odium and execration? Who said that? I hope it wasn't me, was it? As I can remember, it was not... :(