PDA

View Full Version : Reveal yourself


Pages : 1 2 [3]

kris
06-02-2007, 08:46
name:kenshin
surname: himura
nick: drucurl, battousai, hobie


you're a Japanese living in T&T?

ACMILAN1983
06-02-2007, 10:04
you're a Japanese living in T&T?

I believe he's part Indian, and mixed with another ethnicity but not Japanese. The Japanese name he used, Kenshin Himura (or Himura Kenshin in Japanese order), is the name of an anime character in the anime Rurouni Kenshin, which is about the legendary samurai Kenshin (aka Battousai) ;)

RegnoDelDiabolo
10-06-2007, 08:37
Here's mine :
Nick names: lebanon-acmilan . I am lebanese And i am a 7 years milan! fans!

Names: Amir
Surname: Fakih

Birth date and place: 11 july 1992 lebanon

Body measurements: 176cm, 70kg. Hair - blond , eye - hazel. Favorite color - red

Family: 1 bro "danial" and 1 sis"joudy"

Nationality: Lebanese

Native city: mount lebanon

Occupation: Student! ! !

Interests: i love playing soccer and basketball and i also like formula 1 !

In Soccer : Milano for ever
In basketball: "NBA" : la lakers
In formula one : Alonso



Hates:Juvets,Roma,lazio,livepool,man united

(music) :myrln manson

Hobbies: soccer ! "in lebanon polatics is a hobbie ..."

Favorite cars: nissan 350 z , BMW z4

Favorite women: Salma Hayek"She is lebanse" ...
i also like jessica alba and lopez and shakira ! :beach:

hey i m lebanees to (just to add to the lebanees categorie)
full name:Fares chaaya
birth date & location:1992-achrafieh
live in mount lebanon (dekwene-cap sur ville)
i love playing basketball (nba:houston rockets)
love watching football (ac milan fan since 1998)

and by the way i ve added u Amir Fakih on msn

22 Lory 7
07-07-2007, 06:47
heu its seems intresting this thing so as i am lets say new,, :bri: i ll start
Nickname: Lorina... Lory

Gender: girl :respect:

Age: 16!!!!!

Nationality: Albanian

Living in: well i live in Tirana the capital city of my country so Albania, and the biggest city of y country too

Occupation: student...for the moment a free girl (from school xD)

Favorite Players: well well as i love football i have got a lot of favourite players and not only as players but as boys too
so lets see.. Sheva sure :respect: Ricky Kaka' amaizing guy
robinho as brazilian he is.. Nesta sure(but i hate is wife so ugly :p)
Lorik Cana a footballer from my country tht plays in France and than Ronaldinho he is a great player.. Henry, and than Buffon great..no more than Dida but i like him as a man too ^_^ and so on...

Team: oh Milan sureeeeeeeeeee :devf: ..and maybe Barca a bit

I love: Laughing(thing tht i do every minute :p017: )talking,internet, friends and partyssssss :5ok:

Laura Kiehl
29-09-2007, 08:22
Hii guyss ..

Im new here :)

Name : Patricia. J. A

NickName : Jojo

Gender : Female

Date Of Birth : 23 May 198?

Nationality : Chinese, half..??

Living in : Asia

Height : 162cm

Weight : 50kg

Status : Single

Interest : Football

Hobbies : Shooping, Sleeping, Listening Music (Pop & R&B), Watching, Reading etc..

:)

lked
29-09-2007, 10:27
Welcome MM Patricia , enjoy your stay here :wave:

Laura Kiehl
05-10-2007, 02:52
Welcome MM Patricia , enjoy your stay here :wave:

thank you!! I enjoy here. :)

ACMILAN1983
05-10-2007, 15:21
Hii guyss ..

Im new here :)

Name : Patricia. J. A

NickName : Jojo

Gender : Female

Date Of Birth : 23 May 198?

Nationality : Chinese, half..??

Living in : Asia

Height : 162cm

Weight : 50kg

Status : Single

Interest : Football

Hobbies : Shooping, Sleeping, Listening Music (Pop & R&B), Watching, Reading etc..

:)

So which part of Asia do you live in (would have continued posting this stuff in the pics thread, but I guess it's more appropriate here lol).

naser
18-10-2007, 22:00
NickName: Naser
Official name:nasser Aelaidalkarim
Born:27-101-1991
I live: in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia
Favourite food:I like eating Italian and also Saudi and Iraqi
Work:Student
Nationality:saudi
Favourite club:al hilal Saudi Club, Milan, Bayern Munich and Juventas
Favourite sport:Football only
Favourite Players:sami al-Jaber and Yasser Al-Qahtani and Paolo Maldini, Del Piero
Hates:Inter
And to you my sincere love and thanks

ACMILAN1983
19-10-2007, 02:20
welcome to MM naser :)

yoan girl fan
19-10-2007, 16:24
welcome to MM nasser :5ok: hope u enjoy your stay!

inter-1908
19-10-2007, 18:09
welcome to milan mania. Always good to see a few more girls in the forums as there arent to many.

Jeff
19-10-2007, 22:24
Heck! I'm going to introduce myself:

Name: Jeff

Nationality: HKG

Age: 23

Occupation: Student

Favorite Sports: Football, Ice-hockey, Squash

Favorite Teams: Milan, Sheffield Wed.

Favorite Coaches: Ancelotti, Lippi.

Favorite Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Buffon

Player I hate: Dico.

Favorite members at MM: EVERYONE.

Countries I wish to visit: Antartica (is not a country... I know)

TV Shows I like: Heroes

Women I like: Umm....

:)

- J

ACMILAN1983
20-10-2007, 15:46
Women I like: Umm....


Fan Bing Bing?

Jeff
20-10-2007, 16:08
Fan Bing Bing?

For Christ sake NO!!!!!!!!

ACMILAN1983
20-10-2007, 16:39
For Christ sake NO!!!!!!!!

huh? I think she's attractive :confused:

inter-1908
20-10-2007, 16:50
ye theres alot of attractive girls.....personally celebrities are to fake to like.

Jeff
20-10-2007, 17:59
huh? I think she's attractive :confused:

Umm... a small yes but a big NO. lol.

ACMILAN1983
21-10-2007, 04:36
Umm... a small yes but a big NO. lol.

why no? btw, I don't know anything about her other than how she looks lol (oh, and she's an actress and model).

Marauder
08-12-2007, 18:06
Name: Zoran

Birthplace: Zadar, Croatia, but I haven't been there since '91.

Birthdate: August 15, 1984.

Nationality: Serbian, but now I have American citizenship.

Occupation: College student

Hair: I have no idea, I shave my head.

Eyes: Brown

Favorite Sport: NASCAR and soccer

Favorite team: Crvena Zvezda (Red Star) and AC Milan

Favorite player, current: Nemanja Vidic

Favorite player, historical: Sinisa Mihajlovic

Favorite Music: Heavy Metal

Favorite Movie(s): Shawshank Redemption

Favorite Tv Show: Nip Tuck

Favorite Actor/Actress: Nicolas Cage/Reese Witherspoon

Hobbies: collecting diecast car models

Hates: Chevy

School: I'm 8 weeks away from receiving an bachelor degree in business. I already have an associate degree in networking.

Dark_prince
09-12-2007, 08:38
Nick names: Kai,Qukku
Both camefrom my real name

Names: Qayyum

Surname: Yakub

Birth date and place: 25th march, 1986, Kuwait!

Body measurements: 5 feet 8 inches, 141 lb. Hair - black, eye - dark brown. Favorite coluor - black



Nationality: Indian

The thing is..I was born in kuwait and raised in Egypt and now have been living in the states for 5 years ...

Occupation: Student, BS in computer science at wayne state university

Interests: sports which are, soccer,basketball, table tennis ....and poetry, guitar,bowling,games,...etc cant think of anything else right now

In basketball interested since '92 Olympic Games in Barcelona.
Favorite NBA teams: Detroit Pistons

Favorite NBA players: Chauncey billps, rasheed wallace, tayshaun prince, richard hamilton

Favorite soccer teams: AC Milan of course, Real Madrid, Arsenal
Favorite players: Kaka, gourcuff,Nesta, Pato,ronaldinho, Diego, Maldini....etc


Favorite groups and artists: Eminem,50 cent, Chamillionaire, foo fighters,Gorillaz,flyleaf,Good charlotte,Coldplay, Common, MOs def, Pappoose,...etc

inter-1908
09-12-2007, 11:25
Name: Roberto

Birthplace: Milan, Italy

Birthdate:July 11 1982

Nationality: Italian

Occupation: Soccer development

Hair: Normal length

Eyes: Brown

Favorite Sport: soccer, particularly Serie A

Favorite team: F.C. Internazionale-Milano

Favorite player, current: Luis Figo, Julio Cruz, Il capitano

Favorite player, historical: Sinisa Mihajlovic/ djorkaeff/ ronaldo of the Inter era

Favorite Music: Rap, Hip/Hop, and a bit of rock, and of course Italian house.

Favorite Movie(s): National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Favorite Tv Show: Dog the bounty hunter/ Serie A programming

Favorite Actor/Actress: Chevy Chase

Hobbies: Playing soccer/ collecting Inter-Milan memorbillia

Hates: Ignorant people

drucurl
09-12-2007, 13:01
Name: Don

Nationality: Trinidadian

Age: 25

Occupation: Civil Engineer

Favorite Sports: Football, basketball, tennis

Favorite Teams: Milan, ManU, Denver Nuggets.

Favorite Coaches: Ancelotti, Wenger, Ferguson, Rijkaard

Favorite Players: Ronaldo, Batigol, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Quaresma, Aguero, CR7, Kaka Maldini, Dida (pisses me off though) Michael Jordan Allen Iverson Tracy McGrady

Player I hate: Deco, Raul, RVN, Riquelme Materazzi Patrick Ewing

Favorite members at MM: Warro, JimUK, BMW, Stitch, Curry chicken, Vadim( the nicest person I ever met online) mzk57 :eekani:

Countries I wish to visit: Brazil and Sweden......after that I'll know for SURE that the best women are Trini :o

TV Shows I like: Dexter (showtime)

Women I like: my mum :love: my sister my gf, Tera Patrick, Denise Richards, Naomi Campbell, Trya Banks, Halle Berry, Beyonce, Adrinan Lima, Nina Mercedez, Hillary Swank, Felecia Fox

Favourite Drinks: Mudslide (that's the only drink you non Trinis can relate to) , Coconut Water, Johnny Walker Black& Blue, Heineken, Ponce de Creme, Eggnog

Fav Foods: ROTI!!!! Buffalo Wings, Chinese, Pizza (did I mention Roti :D )

MLM
01-02-2008, 23:44
Name: Monica

Nationality: Indonesian

Age: 20

Occupation: Student

Favorite Sports: Football (but i don't play this game just watch) the only sport i do is aerobic (coz i am a girl :tong: )

Favorite Teams: AC.Milan, Arsenal.

Favorite Coaches: Ancelotti, Wenger.

Favorite Players: Grande Capitano aka Maldini, Andrea Pirlo, Cesc Fabregas, Marc Overmars.

Player I hate: David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney :tong:

Favorite members at MM: ACMILAN1983, Giovanni, Jeff, all Tonys :tong: , drucurl, all Indonesian members :gonova: but basicly i like all ^^

Countries I wish to visit: Italy (still don't have a chance to visit Milano :( )and USA (want to meet James Franco there and tell him how much i in love with him lolz.. :D )

TV Shows I like: Friends (but it's over now), Smallville, Sex in The City.

Men I like: Grande Capitano Maldini (hot and sexiest man alive ever :cool: ), James Franco (i could melt just only see his smile), but somehow i imagine if Robert De Niro if much younger than now well.. i might go crazy for him (geezz... he is so sexy even in his old age ^^)

Favourite Drinks: basicly i like mineral water.but i often go to clubbing every week end or Saturday so i like UV and Grey Goose too ^^

Fav Foods: can't live without meatball and chilli ^^ but i love all foods.

Giovanni
02-02-2008, 19:14
When you read this thread from the first pages you get the idea of how many people posted here. So many names i couldn't remember...

MLM
03-02-2008, 10:51
i want to add SANT in my favourite members list at MM (he opened the most sweet thread here.. thanks SANT :proud: for Maldini Farewell thread )

Favorite members at MM: ACMILAN1983, Giovanni, SANT, Jeff, all Tonys , drucurl, all Indonesian members but basicly i like all ^^


When you read this thread from the first pages you get the idea of how many people posted here. So many names i couldn't remember...

Gio.. i saw ur youtube video in picture thread (the one with ur friends) and i want to ask u where u bought ur gorgeous bag (the one that u brought in that video) ? thx in advance :)

and Gio..everytimes i see ur avatar my brain keeps saying "sexyyyyyyyyyyyy.." :gonova:

kris
04-02-2008, 03:30
When you read this thread from the first pages you get the idea of how many people posted here. So many names i couldn't remember...

Getting old early Gio? :D I remember most, but I am like a MM historian by now.

Reminds me, I should add some new members on my MSN, some old ones I have never are seen around today.

Giovanni
04-02-2008, 07:25
Getting old early Gio? :D I remember most, but I am like a MM historian by now.

Reminds me, I should add some new members on my MSN, some old ones I have never are seen around today.

:D
I have a selective memory..just remember the name of the birds :gonova: :sun:

Giovanni
04-02-2008, 07:31
Gio.. i saw ur youtube video in picture thread (the one with ur friends) and i want to ask u where u bought ur gorgeous bag (the one that u brought in that video) ? thx in advance :)

I hate that bag, i hadn't any sportive bag and once we organised a countryside walk i realised i had just that one, who is my mum's :stuckup:
One of the most embarassing looks of my lifetime :sun: :D


and Gio..everytimes i see ur avatar my brain keeps saying "sexyyyyyyyyyyyy.." :gonova:

:sun: Thank you. Your pictures weren't bad either, you know :love: . I should put my face as avatar, as i've been internationally recognised as the more handsome version of Gennaro Gattuso :sun: :D

kris
04-02-2008, 09:09
:D
I have a selective memory..just remember the name of the birds :gonova: :sun:

Also in the morning? I tell you, they just blow away after a nights sleep. :wan:

MLM
04-02-2008, 13:06
I hate that bag, i hadn't any sportive bag and once we organised a countryside walk i realised i had just that one, who is my mum's :stuckup:
One of the most embarassing looks of my lifetime :sun: :D

that's why i like it.its a woman's bag :D if i'm not mistaken the colour is pink and white, right? apparently i have a same taste like ur Mom lolz..


:sun: Thank you. Your pictures weren't bad either, you know . I should put my face as avatar, as i've been internationally recognised as the more handsome version of Gennaro Gattuso

then what r u waiting for?? put ur gorgeous face as ur avatar Gio :cool: but i don't see ur face like Gattuso more like Oddo for me (a better version of gorgeous for me :cool: but as a player i choose Rino of course :tong: ).

kris
05-02-2008, 02:42
that's why i like it.its a woman's bag :D if i'm not mistaken the colour is pink and white, right? apparently i have a same taste like ur Mom lolz..


I am going to call him... Eh her, Miss Giovanna from now on.

Bosniaco
05-02-2008, 22:15
Here I go...

Name: Samel

Birthplace: Sarajevo, Bosnia

Birthdate:October 06 1983

Nationality: Bosnian

Occupation: Student

Eyes: Green

Favorite Sport: soccer, particularly Serie A

Favorite team: F.K. Zeljeznicar and AC Milan

Favorite players, current: Paolo Maldini, Sergej Barbarez, Kaka

Favorite player, historical: Meho Kodro, Elvir Bolic, Savicevic, Boban, Hibic

Favorite Movie(s): The Longest yard, Hostal

Favorite Tv Show: Any soccer show

Hobbies: Playing soccer, fixing PC's, collecting jersey's

inessa
08-02-2008, 14:35
Here I go...

Name: Inna

Birthplace: Russia
Birthdate:August 4,1985
Nationality: Russian

Occupation: Student

Eyes: Dark
hair:long,fair
Favorite Sport: soccer, particularly Serie A,hockey,ice-skating,swimming

Favorite team: F.C. Spartak Moskow and AC Milan

Favorite players, current: Paolo Maldini, Buffon,Del Piero,Raul, Gattuzo,Kaka

Favorite player, historical: Roberto Badgo
Favourite national soccer teams- Russian,Italian,SpANISH

Favorite Movie(s): Green Mile,Forrest Gump, Requem for a dream



Hobbies: swimming,collecting post cards with soccer players

Giovanni
08-02-2008, 14:42
I am going to call him... Eh her, Miss Giovanna from now on.

Giovanna and Johana (kris real name) :sun: :haha:

GeoTav
21-02-2008, 19:58
1) Me

Nickname: GeoTav
Nickname origins: My name ... (Geoffrey Tav**i ... no interest to put it here lol)

Birthplace: WTF ?? Who cares ? lol
Birthdate: 22/12/1985
Living place: Dunkerque (France, in North)

Nationality: French
Origins: Some Italian origins (Piacenza)

Occupation: The best work ... student
Physical: Irresistible :w262:

2) Myself

Favorite sports (TV): Football, MotoGP
Favorite sports (playing): Table tennis, football, tennis, etc etc etc ...

Favorite team: AC Milan (the only one !!)
Favorite national team: Italy => actually, I supported for a long time Italy and France until they play together, and when it was Italy-France, i supported Italy. Since 2000, I support only Italy because I didn't appreciate all the comments from all these fuc**ng 1998 World Cup winners and 2000 Euro winners (what is really funny and boring at the same time is that French medias still speak about that period lol, as if nothing happened between 2000 Euro final and today).

Favorite players: If I had to make a perfect team, it would be Buffon, Oddo, Nesta, Maldini, Zambrotta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Gerrard, Kaka', Gilardino, Pato and on the bench, Inzaghi, De Rossi, Benzema, Morientes, Ambrosini, Messi and Eto'o. Almost Milan-Italy teams lol ...

Favorite rider: Valentinik The Doctor Rossi-Fumi ...
Favorite motorbike(s): Ducati (the MotoGP one is amazing, the 996, 998, 999 and the new one are amazing too, all is amazing with Ducati !! lol)

3) And I

Last movies seen: Cloverfield, Asterix (I was invited, it's what saved me lol), 30 Days Of Night, others that I don't remember

Favorite movies: Kill Bill, Grindhouse: Planet Terror, American Gangster, We Own The Night (all "recent" films)

Music: Pop-rock, rock, indie
Favorite bands/artists: The Libertines, Queens Of The Stone Age, Bob Dylan and so many other bands/artists, I'm simply a music-fan and my wish is to create a music-label in some years ...

Bands I listen nowadays (so since 1-2 weekds): Of Montreal, Vampire Weekend, Cold War Kids, what else ? Can't remember right now !!

I think it is enough :dconf:

Kakazinha
07-04-2008, 08:37
Name :Mjaftime
Birth date and place :25 April Macedonia (Skopje)
Hair:long ,black
Eye-brown
Family:sister (also a Milan fan ),and a brother (fan of Roma)
Nationality:Albanian
Religion:Islam is my deen
Occupation:student.studying English language and literature 2 year
Interests:Sport: football and basketball...Music:pop,rock
Favorite teams:Ac Milan ,Roma and Vardar
Brazil,Italy,Macedonia
Favorite players:Ricky Kaka,Alessandro Nesta,Maldini,Totti,Pandev

Ragazza
12-05-2008, 16:23
name: janie

nationality: american

interests: watching TV, watching soccer, cooking, travelling

favorite teams: ac milan

favorite players: maldini, i also like watching gigi buffon from juventus very much

players hates: c. ronaldo (manchester united)

favorite cars: porsche 928


been reading these forums for awhile now and finally registered. a bit intimidated as there is an entirely different side to soccer of which i am unaware...that being, soccer as a business. so hoping to learn more about that side to the sport here. thanks :)

ACMILAN1983
13-05-2008, 03:52
welcome Janie, hope you find what you are looking for here :)

Reza
13-05-2008, 13:26
Welcome Janie, hope you have fun and participate often.
Your line for 'interests' in your profile is excellent :D

Ragazza
14-05-2008, 09:45
thanks to you both acmilan1983 and rezag for the welcome :D

ACMILAN1983
14-05-2008, 12:17
Feel free to call me Dev :)

humanTORCH
14-05-2008, 20:08
welcome...by the way it's football not soccer :grinser:
only american called it soccer

_Ace
15-05-2008, 05:23
nationality: american


explains alot, doesnt it ? :D

welcome to the forum :5ok:

Ragazza
15-05-2008, 13:21
welcome...by the way it's football not soccer :grinser:
only american called it soccer

yeah it's so disappointing to listen to people around here talk about football all the time, yet they aren't talking about soccer :sigh:

SANT
15-05-2008, 17:27
Hi Janie, welcome to MM... I'm also in US (San Diego)... and yes, I keep trying to make people here realize that they shouldn't call football a sport where the only real FOOTball player is the one who gets the least respect, the kicker...
I'm obviously going against the flow...

do you play the game?

Ragazza
16-05-2008, 14:18
hi SANT and thanks :) i'll never understand why they don't see the brilliance of soccer here in the states...the rest of the world gets it!! ;)

i no longer play...i stopped in my late 20s. although...been thinking of joining an over 30s league in town recently

*checks old creaking knees*

SANT
16-05-2008, 16:59
the US has a lot of potential, like almost any other sport, but because of the infraestructure and the funding of the programs... the MLS is still in early stages as far as developing the market (fans) but I'm sure evetually it will get there... specially with other sports like baseball being less and less attractive...

Most people in the US still think of a mom driving a minivan with 5 little girls with ponytails and oversized shinguards when they hear about football (ok, ok, SOCCER)...
they couldn't understand the passion from other countries, the rivalries, etc. or how a 0-0 tie could still be a great game... too used to seeing points being scored, or runs...

Nalx
17-05-2008, 02:41
Hi, I've been messing around here for 2 years now, and I can't think of a better way to mark my 1000th post than revealing myself, so here we go. . .

Name : Ronald

Nationality : Indonesian

Date of Birth : my mom got rid of me when Franco Baresi turned 21 y.o

Occupation : student

Fav. Team and Players : see my profile

Interest : Reading is my first and foremost hobby. The next best thing is football. I'm a kind of versatile player. The coach puts me in as a DM, but you'll very likely to see me everywhere on the pitch, helping the defense or going forward to the opponents box. The latter happens more often, not only because I have such an instinctive predator skill, but also because I'm too tired to go back to the midfield.

Fav. Movies : Life is Beautiful, Crash, Godfather, Scent of A Woman

Fav. Musicians : mostly rock, from Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix' era to Guns N Roses and Joe Satriani's generation. Modern rock? Naw, I detest it!

I think that's enough for now. I promise I'll upload my pic if I live long enough to reach the 2000th post

Ree_zq
17-05-2008, 02:54
Call me Rizki or Shiria

RossoNero83
21-06-2008, 11:04
Well my name is Giuseppe Storto, I'm from the UK and my mother and father are both Italians (my father is a Milanista too hence the reason why i am) i'm 24 years of age.

Interests are. Martial arts, my girlfriend, music and my games console. Anyone play FIFA online for PS3 my user name is milanista83 feel free to add me.

ACMILAN1983
21-06-2008, 11:50
Damn you Giuseppe :D I wanted Milanista83 but it was already taken hahaha. :grinser:

what martial arts do you do/like?

Rico
21-06-2008, 12:21
I liked the way you mentioned martial arts before your girlfriend. :D:guw:

Trựcđâu!
22-10-2008, 21:16
Hello all, my name is Trực, from Ho CHi Minh, Vietnam.
I'm 29 Ys!
Nice to meet you, all Rossoneri !

andy
01-11-2008, 20:31
Hello everyone. I've just registered, and would like to say hello to you all. I'm a follower of Milan, and thankfully we are managing to get some of the games on Sky TV, so I'm lookin forward to some good discussions after each game. Hope you are all well.

:5schal:

Reza
01-11-2008, 21:35
Welcome to MM andy, hope you have fun here

andy
01-11-2008, 21:56
Thanks reza, I've had a good look around the site and it appears that you and the team put in a lot of hard work to make it what it is, well done.

:5schal:

SANT
01-11-2008, 22:37
Welcome to MM Andy...

guess you're an ALL BLACK (AND RED)

andy
02-11-2008, 01:51
Thanks Sant, yup I do usually support the All Blacks, except next weekend, I'm originally from Edinburgh, and that is where they will be playing.
Have you managed to see our soon to be acquisition play for the Galaxy? They play in Auckland in December so we're hoping to get up there for the match.

:5ok:

tonyba
16-08-2009, 03:52
NAME - Tony
DOB - 28/8/92
FAMILY - Brother (JUVE FAN), 2 sis.
OCCUPATION - Student.
MUSIC - RHCP, Kooks, BEP, Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys, MJ.
FILMS - Rocky, Lord of the Rings, Scent of a Woman, Batman, Good Will Hunting, Bronx Tale etc
FAV TEAMS - Milan, Italy, Peterborough. Chelsea up until Abramovich.
FAV PLAYERS - Maldini, Pippo, Shev, Pato, Gattuso, Pirlo, Vieri, Kaka, Nesta, G.Rossi, Fabregas, Zola.


Hopefully will enjoy my stay on the forums and witness Milan lift the UCL and Scudetto. I have faith in LEONARDO!!

Siregar
20-06-2010, 05:51
Fisrt of allwelcome to all members in this beautiful forum .
Now i am andyveer from India , 20 yrs of age , a computer science student and a great soccer fan and ac milan fan

Welcome to MM. Have fun here. :)

shegs
13-08-2010, 06:35
edited by request

kastriot
13-08-2010, 07:01
I just love you introduction, It would really nice if other members like myself take the time and write a detailed introduction such as this one....I feel like I know Totti a lot now. (friends used to call me Totti too...not for footballing reasons though.)

Kaka1899
13-08-2010, 10:48
I just love you introduction, It would really nice if other members like myself take the time and write a detailed introduction such as this one....I feel like I know Totti a lot now. (friends used to call me Totti too...not for footballing reasons though.)

come on spill the beans Kastriot! why did they call you Totti?

mzk57
22-09-2010, 04:37
Very interesting thread. Haven't been here for a long time.

@ Shegs: That was a wonderful introduction man. Very nice :clap:

@ kastriot: I like your idea, perhaps you should start first :)

@ Kaka1899: My guess, since kastriot is the most efficient employee at his company & single handedly carried it for number of years like Totti has done with Roma, so maybe thats why they call him Totti. ......... But its just a guess :)

Kaka1899
22-09-2010, 13:08
i was hoping its because he is married to a supermodel or had a scuffle with a dane once :D

Elmago99
23-09-2010, 07:39
Full Name: Michael Misiti

Date of birth: 16 December 1984

Place of birth: New York City, New York, USA.

Nationality: Italian/American

Favourite colour: Red + Black

Weight: 155 Lbs/57.8 Kg

Height: 5'10/177.5 cm

Profession: Own a Tennis Academy in New York City/Professional Coach.

Career as player: 2 Years on Tennis Tour, Division 1 College Tennis, 3 Years Hitting Partner for Fernando Verdasco of Spain, Aravane Rezai, Andy Ram, Chanda Rubin, Rossana de los rios, and others.

Soccer Highlights: Played 2 years in Italian American Semi-Pro Soccer League of NY for Avellino (Striker)

Teams I like: AC Milan, New York Red Bull

Teams I dislike: Inter, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Lazio

Players I like: Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, Maldini, Beckham, Drogba, Tevez, Essien

Players I dislike: Zidane, Poulsen,

Referees I don't Like: Byron Moreno

Fave MM members: Reza , Kastriot, Geo, Hitman, OCMilan, and others I'm surely missing

Sad day as a Milan fan: Istanbul.

Why i still support Milan: No Idea as they give me a heart attack far too much and have taken years off of my life

Hobbies: Reading books, All things football/calcio/soccer, All things tennis, discussions on world issues, government, History

Favourite authors: Ron Paul, Webster Tarpley, G. Edward Griffin, Mario Puzo, Dostoevsky

Education: Fordham University BA; New York City.
TUI University MaED; California.

Movies: Godfather, Troy, Gladiator, The Obama Deception, ENDGAME, ZEITGEIST, FOOD INC, Saving Private Ryan, and more....

Dreams: to go to SAN SIRO ( I only go to Italy in Summer unfortunately), To have Galliani's job, to be in Milan's Management,

Favorite Place in Italy: Sorrento Venice and Ancient Rome

Elmago99
23-09-2010, 07:44
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k400/Misiti99/P1010035.jpg
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k400/Misiti99/P1010068.jpg
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k400/Misiti99/usopenday3281-1.jpg

Elmago99
23-09-2010, 07:45
Training Partner for Verdasco before US OPEN TENNIS EVent

mzk57
23-09-2010, 12:33
Who is this pretty lady? Your girlfriend? If yes, then you have gained my respect big times :D

GeoTav
23-09-2010, 12:39
When there is a picture of a girl on the forum, you can be sure zeekay isn't far !! :D

EDIT: Elmago, don't forget to change your avatr in the Serie A Fantasy League !!

mzk57
23-09-2010, 12:52
When there is a picture of a girl on the forum, you can be sure zeekay isn't far !! :D
You must add the word 'beautiful' before the word 'girl' in your sentence to make it more powerful :)

Elmago99
25-09-2010, 10:51
Who is this pretty lady? Your girlfriend? If yes, then you have gained my respect big times :D

Wife........

mzk57
28-09-2010, 06:49
Wife........
Official Announcement:

Mr. Elmago99 has earned my respect big times. WOW, you a one lucky man.

& BTW do we have a celebrity on MM among us in Elmago99? I mean you live at New York, professional tennis trainer, great looking wife :wow:, have spent time with Verdasco and who knows maybe even trained the likes of Ana Ivanovic, Sharapova etc as well:diablo:

kastriot
28-09-2010, 09:20
I reall love the format some members used to revel themselves, its reallz REVEALING. and it gives me the sense that I know him really well. So i`m going to reveal myself once again in MM. And i would really encourage other members to do it.


Full Name: Kastriot Arifi

Date of birth: 30 August 1985

Place of birth: Tetovo, R. Macedonia

Nationality: Albanian

Favourite colour: Red + Black

Weight: 68 kg

Height: 1.63 cm

Profession: Sales Manager at a major Juice Production company. www.gudalat.com

Also i`m owner of a well established Laundromat chain called "Cotty`s Laundromat" in my hometown. I`m very proud an satisfied owner :D.

Soccer Highlights: I used to train football when I was younger, always going against my father who wanted me to concentrate on my education 100%, and he managed to make me quit it, and i was really good at it.

Teams I LOVE: AC Milan
Teams I like: Shkendija (hometown club) and Dinamo Zagreb

Teams I dislike: Inter

Players I like: Maldini, Gattuso, Ambro, Tiago Silva, Nesta. etc.

Players I dislike: Materazi, Savage(hate him)

Referees I don't Like: Byron Moreno

Fave MM members: I`m not going to mentioned favorite members of mine since I really like everyone in here.However i`m going to mentioned some of the old guard who made this place what is today. Special thank you to:
Reza,Debs as administrators, and Jim UK, Zlatanov, Gio ,Dev,Sant and other have contributed to this forum being the easiest to follow and contribute.

A special mentioning to Tony 29,the smartest JUVE fan who secretly love MIlan more. :respect:

Sad day as a Milan fan: Istanbul and Deportivo game....also 4-0 losing to Dortmund made me sleep in the local park since I was so embarrassed to come back to my apartment ( my roommates would kill me)

Why i support Milan: Maldini. period

Hobbies:nothing in particular....I love sports and doing nothing at times(is that a hobby??)

Education: Marketing Management BA, SEE university.

Movies: Godfather, Law abiding citizen, Shutter Islan. etc.

Dreams: CL Final: Milan 3-0 Inter (and I`m a co-host of T.Crudeli,in the stands of San Siro)

Favorite Place in Italy: San Siro :D


P.S for photos of me you could easily add me on FB " Kastriot Arifi" and go through my profile, and you`ll get to know me better. Together with Sant and Gio we are known to have the most beautiful female friends on FB (Jamie and Zeekay can testify :D ) so feel free to add one or two as you friends :D

GeoTav
04-10-2010, 10:54
P.S for photos of me you could easily add me on FB " Kastriot Arifi" and go through my profile, and you`ll get to know me better. Together with Sant and Gio we are known to have the most beautiful female friends on FB (Jamie and Zeekay can testify :D ) so feel free to add one or two as you friends :D

The question is: are they real ? :guw:
I mean, you say we can add one or two as friends then, but that means they accept everybody ? :nana:

Reza
04-10-2010, 11:11
I mean, you say we can add one or two as friends then, but that means they accept everybody ? :nana:

If they see my pic they won't add me :nerd: :D

Elmago99
27-12-2010, 19:50
Official Announcement:

Mr. Elmago99 has earned my respect big times. WOW, you a one lucky man.

& BTW do we have a celebrity on MM among us in Elmago99? I mean you live at New York, professional tennis trainer, great looking wife :wow:, have spent time with Verdasco and who knows maybe even trained the likes of Ana Ivanovic, Sharapova etc as well:diablo:

:ilol: Not a celebrity yet Zeekay... but thanks..

I train top junior tennis players in New York, USA... I have also on a part-time basis hit with and warmed up Verdasco, and some other players for the US Open...I did not make it as a professional (similar to Serie C in Calcio).....

Nice to speak with Milanisti all over the world though,, thanks. :cheers: