AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2008, 23:15   #28

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
Afellay? I only watched some minutes of him on that match, looks pretty good but I am still not sure. Young AM would have tough time to get chance in Milan squad as young players in Milan had not so good experience with Carlo. I still opt for mature AM around 25-28. He shouldnt be world class player but must be decent one.
about afellay i have watched him for times in eredivisie matches which is broadcasted by local tv here. and my impression is good on this player either for his abilty or his style of play that will complete carlo's option for midfield section.
Plus, i think either his price or wage still in milan range in which around 5 years back become a main issue for our milan's talk

siregar, if you say so.. an AM which is 25-28 in age, not a must for world class but decent one, so the player gonna be who ?
name it...
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.