Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio
You're absolutely right. Pato, legend Ronaldo and Kaka, the KaPaRo was a proof. Fabiano is not skillful as Ronaldo but he is very good at exchanging short passes, n.7 Sheva & Kaka were another example of quick cooperation.
We really need a ACM like Kaka, if not, signing Fabiano will not get the most effect.
Ronaldinho play too wide on the left, sometimes cut inside. If he remains, we still need a player like Borri to move a lot and shield the ball. Dzeko is to expensive.
|
Özil? I just found
the video of the U21 European Cup 2009 final. Özil was awesome there. I thought that his player only a player that show up only in certain games but how he managed to bring his friend to destroy England 4-0 in final is surprising me. But his price should be at least double right now and I've heard that Barca are interested in him. So, I am sorry to write previous sentence.
