AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-10-2010, 18:51   #11

MilanMikey

Registered User
 
MilanMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I would take Cassano if we didn't have money...but now that we got Robinho/Ibra and are linked with Ganso/Coentrao/Jucilei type players, I would rather go for them. Cassano is 28, he wants to play all the time and he plays in Robinho (26) position who we just invested a whole lot in, and is not a trouble maker, and is Brazil's captain for the next World Cup in Brazil (sponsoring/marketing reasons).

Ganso/Neymar would be a wise choice because even Ibra wouldn't stay here or be in top form after 3-4 years. Personally I would love to see Dzeko, Balotelli here too but in reality it's not going to happen. If I had to pick only one - it would be Neymar. Number two would be Balotelli.
i agree neymar over any player imo hes too talented to fail
MilanMikey is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.