![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Guest
|
Hi Giovanni,
I'll be sure to let you know how our trip goes, win, lose or draw. Whatever the outcome I'm certain it'll be a fantastic experience. I have just heard this afternoon that I may have got two tickets for the Celtic end - I'll let you know for sure on Monday. Then it really will be a stress-free party (except for the 90 minutes on Wednesday night). Thanks for the tips on clubs. As I'll be travelling with my 14-year old son the stories will be more subdued than some but we will have a great time for sure. Good luck to the Rossoneri against Lazio on Sunday! |
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
welcome! Celtic R Coming. it is always sweet to have courteous people like you around. and wish you the best luck getting the two tickets. enjoy the game.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
If you are with you son, there are some very great bars and cocktail lounges as well. But a walk through the city in nice as well. The time is pretty hot in Italy now, evn tough the weather's forecasts say bad weather for the next days...We're still in tshirt and shorties
I'm sure a tough scottish can easily handle in such outfit even the first italian autumn
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
come on, i drunk wine at 14 and nobody stopped me..maybe that's why i'm now ![]()
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Guest
|
Hi Giovanni, received two tickets by courier Sat morning for verde 27, row 4 so now we can really relax and have time to enjoy the city. I might let my son have a glass of beer on Wednesday night to celebrate if we win (and he promises not to tell his mother!) so I hope he doesn't end up drinking coke all night!!
Thanks for the tip on the weather. Luckily I don't have to worry too much about that as when I travel to see the Hoops abroad I always wear a Celtic shirt and a kilt whether it's mid-summer or mid-winter. I have to say Milan in late Autumn sounds perfect though. Good luck tonight in Rome |
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
any chance of young McGeady playing wednesday Celtic R Coming? Probably not as martin o neill is a bit cautious about young players and tends to go for experience, but how do you rate McGeady as a Celtic fan?
Comfortable win yesterday for ye with dunferlime( they might wear red and black like milan but thats where the similarites end).good luck with winning the spl, ye are well on your way. |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Guest
|
Hi almilan, I suspect McGeady will be on the bench even if Sutton doesn't make it. MON has been giving him a run-out in the domestic cup games and he has looked superb. However, it is easier to look good when your playing in a team that's winning comfortably but to his credit, McGeady looked impressive when he played against Rangers last year. It's not fair to put too much expectation on him but I think along with Beattie and Wallace he has a great chance of making the grade.
The SPL is already looking like a foregone conclusion and to make genuine progress in Europe, Celtic need to be playing in a league with greater competition ... and more money. That's why games like Wednesday's are a good measure to see how far we've come and how far we have still to go. I just hope Shevchenko took too much out of himself last night! |
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: Lahore, Pakistan.
![]() |
ooops ... wrong thread.
![]()
__________________
___________________
ACM 1899 ___________________ Last edited by Haroon; 27-09-2004 at 19:08. |
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: ...ovunque...
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta
![]() |
Ticket information from acmilan.com:
GREAT INTEREST IN MILAN-CELTIC 28 September 2004 10:32 MILAN - Apart from the 34,400 tickets already sold for the Champions League first group games, a further 11,222 have been sold for the game against Celtic on Wednesday evening. So far, a total of 45,622 fans are expected at the San Siro, but sales will continue at the new Milan Point, at the Banca Intesa branches and in all the authorised retailers. The Scottish champions are expected to have around 7,000 fans. |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
![]() |
Some great photos from our friend Shamrockbhoy!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
thanks, nice pics
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
![]() |
And what a lovely crew they are!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
hehe Shamrock you seem a little pest
![]()
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Guest
|
|
|