AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-11-2005, 02:32   #166

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
i just cant help the whinning! .. sorry!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 03:51   #167

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Well I have disagreed at some point or time in the past with all of you guys. Yet for the record I still respect you all as members here in MM. Let us not try to let the tempers dictate that. I dont mind particularly if tempers flare at all honestly. What I do care about is if we can let it go and not think of any member here in the worse way because of some argument. Some of my best friends I have in my life are the ones that I fight with quite a lot, yet in a flash second, it was if we never had a tussle. So I said what I said about my opinion. I hope you all respect it with no hard feelings, because in the next week.... Gee! We might agree on something.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.