AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you like to see Mourinho as Milan's next coach?
YES 13 23.21%
NO 43 76.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2006, 20:50   #61

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Exclamation woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwoooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
i tell you straight: you don't deserve to be a milan fan.
after 20 years of the most amazing club football history, what the president gets back is this utter pile of crap you wrote.after giving us the pleasure to watch the best players in the world, and some of the best in history, he gets a knife in his back from a supposed milan fan.

who doesn't respect our history (because berlusconi is marking our history and history of club football) doesn't deserve my respect as milan fan and the respect of any other milan fan.

so , he's stupid, uh? i tell ya: i'm italian, and i can tell you that you wrote a pile of rubbish. italian people think that about him? he won the last elections with more than 50% of consense. So what you wrote about italian people is at least 50% wrong.

basically you took a couple of episodes, without knowing berlusconi likes to joke(doubt you ever get the chance to listen him speaking in italian) and spitting a load of rubbish on our president.

So he's corrupted, isn't he? name me the court who condamned him for corruption or SHUT UP.

What about the fact he gave Abbiati for free after Buffon injury? Wasn't that a sign of class? Blinded people like you just see what they want to see.

I don't give a damn you're a girl, so i won't use a particular regime of respect for you.

With no respect.

Giovanni

ps. i suggest you to avoid any other pathetic and arrogant issue about this subject in case you don't want me to make a mockery out of you

egoistika seems to be knowing alot of things...something more than italians too!!!!



__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 21:29   #62

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
Agree with Xudong...

Oksana, so Milan isn't about class? I have 7 letters for you: M A L D I N I
Maldini is unique...We dont even discuss him. Whatever posts we write here about Milan and its performance its never a bad word about Maldini. Huge respect for him (btw he looks quite bad..tired, old...what happend to him?)...but Milan is still quite far from the class game..although today i was impressed, that was a class game - not LUCKY, but real CLASS. This kind of Milan made me support this team and like football 4 years ago. if we play most of our games this way - thats CLASS.
BTW, I think I misinterpreted your mining of class....I thought the talk was about coaches and managers...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 21:33   #63

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamy
Much had been told about Mourinho...but letīs see the facts:

Jose Mourinho arrived at FC Porto in the middle of 2001-2002. at this time, the FC Porto was in 6š place of the championship and had finished to be eliminated Portugal Cup. Jose Mourinho still arrived at 3š place of the championship.
Later... he was alone to be successful. he created one team at his image, won 2 championships, a Portugal Cup, a supercup, UEFA Cup and the Champions League.

Other facts:

SuperLiga - championship (2003 e 2004):
68 games (52V, 12D, 4L, 136-45).

Portugal Cup:
12 games (11V, 0D, 1L, 29-6).

SuperCup
1 game (1V, 0D, 0L, 1-0).

European Super Cup
1 game (0V, 0D, 1L, 0-1). Miiiilan

UEFA Cup:
13 games (8V, 2D, 3L, 29-10).

Champions League:
13 games (7V, 5D, 1L, 20-12).

Total:
108 games, 79 victories, 19 draws e 10 losses, 215-74 on goals.

(not bad for a guy who planned all from his mind )

and letīs donīt forget that FC Porto isnīt a team like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus or ACM....we coudnīt compare this teams money

now, in Chelsea I only know that he has won the Premiership and the FA Cup (first season)

and you could tell that in Chelsea he has all the money in the world...but instead of buying top players, he bought the specific players to do his tactic ( Paulo Ferreira, Ricardo Carvalho, Cech, Drogba -when he was at FC Porto he said thet he would love to coach him one day - , Tiago, Maniche
itīs not a question of money, its a question of knowledge

of course we canīt compare Mourinho to Capello (for me best coach in the world; like Lippi, they are gentlemanīs of football)...who know why?? because Mourinho has 43 yo and Capello 60 !!! two questions: " when Capello had 43 yo, what curriculum he had as a coach? what titles had he won?

letīs face the truth: Mourinho is arrogant and controversal...bla bla bla, but he defends his team and his players like no other. who cares about what he said about Messi?? he knows Messi is a very good player but he is only 19 yo..if he enters in his head, Messi starts to feel insecure to the next game! itīs a mind game. in football it is necessary to put down the morale of the other team. Capello said that Bayern would win the game in Munich. why didnīt anyone said nothing?? it was nothing is his business

you all may not like him; you will not married him either!! do not confuses work (coaching) with our love (ACMilan)

the end of Mourinhoīs discussion

Great post, Mourinho would love it
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 21:48   #64

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
i tell you straight: you don't deserve to be a milan fan.
after 20 years of the most amazing club football history, what the president gets back is this utter pile of crap you wrote.after giving us the pleasure to watch the best players in the world, and some of the best in history, he gets a knife in his back from a supposed milan fan.

who doesn't respect our history (because berlusconi is marking our history and history of club football) doesn't deserve my respect as milan fan and the respect of any other milan fan.

so , he's stupid, uh? i tell ya: i'm italian, and i can tell you that you wrote a pile of rubbish. italian people think that about him? he won the last elections with more than 50% of consense. So what you wrote about italian people is at least 50% wrong.

basically you took a couple of episodes, without knowing berlusconi likes to joke(doubt you ever get the chance to listen him speaking in italian) and spitting a load of rubbish on our president.

So he's corrupted, isn't he? name me the court who condamned him for corruption or SHUT UP.

What about the fact he gave Abbiati for free after Buffon injury? Wasn't that a sign of class? Blinded people like you just see what they want to see.

I don't give a damn you're a girl, so i won't use a particular regime of respect for you.

With no respect.

Giovanni

ps. i suggest you to avoid any other pathetic and arrogant issue about this subject in case you don't want me to make a mockery out of you
Listen Giovanni...I dont give a sh*t if you respect me or not...your respect or opposite doesnt it make me feel warmer or colder, believe me...i am completely not scared of you and your disrespect...I Do you care if I am girl or not - is also your own business.
My fiance is italian...and i probably know smth about Italy, Italian politics and opinions of some italians (I know plenty of them)...Berlusconi's jokes humiliated some people (when he said that he charmed a Royal family member, that was stupid and humiliating...who the hell is he...). 50% chose him - great! Do you want to know a reason why? I can tell you why...Berlusconi is "the smallest sh*t" out of all your politics...nothing offensive is meant here - its just a saying in Russia. That was precisly the reason why Russians chose Eltsin (alchoholic) for 2 tearms - there was noone better, but there were worse...Thats not only my opinion, btw...I have nothing against Berlusconi - I dont care about him...He maybe does a lot for Italy, but it still doesnt make him smart...BTW I understand Italian, i may not speak this language, but i watch a lot of italian TV every day and believe me can understand what Prime Minister says sometimes. Thats enough for me to have my own opinion about this guy. Also there is plenty of information about whatever you want in all the languages in the internet.
Next thing...point out the place for me please where i said that Berlusconi is corrupted...I didnt say that - you are seeing things...
And the last thing - not you will decide if i deserve to be a Milan fan or not...You are not God to say what i deserve and what dont..You dont even know me to say that, understood?
I dont think that Milan's management is about CLASS...some players - are...(Maldini, Sheva and Kaka for instance)..
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 21:52   #65

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo
A big fat NO to that question. A club based on fair play, human values and sportmanship should never hire Mourinho. He has turned into an arrogant piece of s*** and I would never want him as a coach. For now I'm perfectly happy with Ancelotti, but I see Rijkaard as the man to replace him when the time comes. Which is years from now...
Fair play and CLASS are different things....(in my opinion at least)
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 03:37   #66

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Listen Giovanni...I dont give a sh*t if you respect me or not...your respect or opposite doesnt it make me feel warmer or colder, believe me...i am completely not scared of you and your disrespect...I Do you care if I am girl or not - is also your own business.
My fiance is italian...and i probably know smth about Italy, Italian politics and opinions of some italians (I know plenty of them)...Berlusconi's jokes humiliated some people (when he said that he charmed a Royal family member, that was stupid and humiliating...who the hell is he...). 50% chose him - great! Do you want to know a reason why? I can tell you why...Berlusconi is "the smallest sh*t" out of all your politics...nothing offensive is meant here - its just a saying in Russia. That was precisly the reason why Russians chose Eltsin (alchoholic) for 2 tearms - there was noone better, but there were worse...Thats not only my opinion, btw...I have nothing against Berlusconi - I dont care about him...He maybe does a lot for Italy, but it still doesnt make him smart...BTW I understand Italian, i may not speak this language, but i watch a lot of italian TV every day and believe me can understand what Prime Minister says sometimes. Thats enough for me to have my own opinion about this guy. Also there is plenty of information about whatever you want in all the languages in the internet.
Next thing...point out the place for me please where i said that Berlusconi is corrupted...I didnt say that - you are seeing things...
And the last thing - not you will decide if i deserve to be a Milan fan or not...You are not God to say what i deserve and what dont..You dont even know me to say that, understood?
I dont think that Milan's management is about CLASS...some players - are...(Maldini, Sheva and Kaka for instance)..
pathetic reply, like all your other disgraceful threads

you spread pessimism and nasty comments on many parts of the team and the society bar the players you like (a coincidence they all look pretty good ? ) that receive bad reactions every time.

Now, you re entitled to your opinions as long as they don't bother sistematically the life of the forums. I told you once, and i repeat it loud and clear. If you keep it up on this line expect a reaction. You mustn't fear me, you just have to reckon with moderators and admins of this forum. So, if you want to keep posting on these boards fly straight and try to avoid posting trash every bit as much as you can
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Last edited by Giovanni; 09-03-2006 at 03:47.
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 03:52   #67

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
I have a take on this thread. Why only after the Bayern game did the lot of you finally cast a vote??? Had we lost would your vote be the same???
I can handle the criticisms but what I dont like is the late bandwagoners who only make their decisions by knee-jerk reactions. So there are some of you Johnny-come-lately's out there that I really question if you folks are really truly Ancelotti supporters. As much as I disagree with those who voted for someone else other than Carlo to be our coach, at least they didnt wait til after the results to make up their minds.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio

Last edited by Kui; 09-03-2006 at 04:25.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 04:00   #68

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Do you know what people in Italy think about Berlusconi for example? They hate him because he is stupid.
I guess they also voted him as president because they think he is stupid.

oh and Milan the club have always worked in a very respectful way when it comes to its players and relations with other clubs. the only bad example I can come up with is the Colo deal from Argentina.

Mourinho is a good manager that is very good at making a tacitcal sound and defensivly very strong team. His main problem is his lack of flexibility, when things don't work he seemingly can't change gameplan or change the game. He just change player for player and keep the same system even if it doesn't work in the current game.

I was impressed in what he did with Porto, but I am not really impressed in what he done with Chelseas. with a budget far exceeding any other team he built a machine like Juve. A machine that wins over the long haul in a league where he meets inferior opponents, but when it comes to some games and in particular big games can be tactically or individually outclassed.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.

Last edited by kris; 09-03-2006 at 04:05.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:49   #69

savage_mau

Registered User
 
savage_mau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
Mourinho is a winner Manager.a capable too.But he really had the attitude problem.To be a Milan player and coach it certainly more than that. Every one repect milan not only because of their achievement. With Mourinho join mIlan, the respect will gone as every one dont like Mourinho. I know that result and achevement is the most important but why dont we kept both achievement n respect and even likeness by other of we can???
__________________


FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!!
savage_mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:05   #70

BaggioForever

Registered User
 
BaggioForever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Singapore
Fave Players: Cordino Divino, Paolo Maldini, King Shev
BaggioForever is on a distinguished road
Ego, if u can only understand Italian sometimes while not able to speak it, what makes you think that you understand what Berlu is saying on TV? And you say you have nothing against Berlu, then while calling him "not smart", does it implies that you are calling him stupid while you have nothing against him? If a 'stupid' person (like u said) can become the president of Italy as well as leading a club like Milan to success, I really wonder how stupid can your own country man be. Think about it. Don't judge people from YOUR point of view. Unless you got concrete evidence to proof what you say is true, otherwise, it is advisable to just stop abusing ill-remarks on our president!!!
__________________
"It is the desire that makes the champion" - Roby baggio
BaggioForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:15   #71

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggioForever
Ego, if u can only understand Italian sometimes while not able to speak it, what makes you think that you understand what Berlu is saying on TV? And you say you have nothing against Berlu, then while calling him "not smart", does it implies that you are calling him stupid while you have nothing against him? If a 'stupid' person (like u said) can become the president of Italy as well as leading a club like Milan to success, I really wonder how stupid can your own country man be. Think about it. Don't judge people from YOUR point of view. Unless you got concrete evidence to proof what you say is true, otherwise, it is advisable to just stop abusing ill-remarks on our president!!!

Stupid...not complete idiot..He may understand a lot in politics and be well educated, but he is not a smart person still, his behaviour shows it...Just yesterday we were having a conversation about it with my fiance's grandma.
I really have nothing against Berlusconi..if he is there or someone else, no difference for me. I am Russian and live in the UK..so why would i care?? I just said what I read, heard, seen..thats all (and made a little conclusion)
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Last edited by Egoistka; 09-03-2006 at 12:23.
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:28   #72

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
wow, OK, I guess I'll get me a girlfriend from China, learn a few phrases in either Cantonese or Mandarin so I can talk to her grandma, and then I will in a position to
critize China's government, their politicians, personalities, etc.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:37   #73

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
pathetic reply, like all your other disgraceful threads

you spread pessimism and nasty comments on many parts of the team and the society bar the players you like (a coincidence they all look pretty good ? ) that receive bad reactions every time.

Now, you re entitled to your opinions as long as they don't bother sistematically the life of the forums. I told you once, and i repeat it loud and clear. If you keep it up on this line expect a reaction. You mustn't fear me, you just have to reckon with moderators and admins of this forum. So, if you want to keep posting on these boards fly straight and try to avoid posting trash every bit as much as you can
Your reply (first and second) is not better. You are angry because you cannot really say anything, because you know that I am right. You just dont have astrength to say that. Sure you are upset that I say smth bad about your Prime Minister, its understandable.
I spread pessimism and nasty comments? LOL...thats funny. I say what I think and feel..and not going to lick anyone's ass..whether you are moderator here or Prince of Wales..Got it?
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:40   #74

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
wow, OK, I guess I'll get me a girlfriend from China, learn a few phrases in either Cantonese or Mandarin so I can talk to her grandma, and then I will in a position to
critize China's government, their politicians, personalities, etc.
I didnt learn a few phrases..I hear Italian speach for 3 years already and I understand a lot. I dont speak, cause I never learnt italian and dont know grammar, but understand a lot. With grandmother of my fiance i can speak a little, she corrects me and helps a lot. So this sarcasm is really not needed...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 13:52   #75

hottie

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: in my dreams
Fave Players: Sheva,kaka
hottie is on a distinguished road
To much to read,dont care about your fights so u can stop it now,both of u,or i dunno egoistka and the rest who are arguing againts her.
hottie is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.