AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2006, 13:29   #301

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acmir^
and why the hell you all criticize Seedorf he was our best player along with Gourcuff running all around the field, yes he did some mistakes at the end of the match but why don't you mention the mistakes Gourcuff made, he also made mistakes in passing but yet you only criticize Seedorf, you're not being objective because he played bad in most of his matches this season and because of that his always the scapegoat but for this match you can't say sh!t about him he was great and understand that they can't stay concentrated throughout the whole 90 minutes.

and also Oliveira played only 45 minutes and his awful because he didn't score a goal and Gila played good because he scored a goal from offside and he didn't do anything in the first half that's bullsh!t. Oliveira was a great player, he is now and he will be, he just needs time to adopt to playing in Italy and his personal problems reflects on his play also. Remember the first year of Drogba in Chelsea? he was rubbish but look at him now he is their best player so don't judge Oliveira too soon
kudos to you, acmir. IMO, one of the best posts in the entire thread.

as for signing Suazo, iked, the rumour mill is already working at full steam
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 13:30   #302

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
Few things I would like to say:
1. Notice the way gourcuff moves after he passes the ball to Pirlo or Seedorf, instantly he moves to flank with a sprint, or even moves to flank and then back for the ball again. That is the way midfielders should play. After Pirlo or Seedorf make the pass, they stay in their position, with no runs made.
2. Bonera IS NOT a RB, will never be, and cant help us by playing in that position. He reacts to wild, cant control his starts and has no ball control.
3. Jankulovski isnt fast enough, I cant tell why....and without that he cant brake free on the flank. Also, his crosses are not precise. I like him but he is not playing well.
4. Oliveira is not good enough to play major role in Milan, he never was and will never be.
5. I would like to congratulate Kalac for doing good job in last 3 matches, he was very good!

Simply, we need some players if we want to be major side again. We are unable to control the midfield against almost every opponent, and that is the biggest problem in here.
i completely agree, i dont think Oliviera is good enough, Borriello is just about good enough as a 4th Choice striker... And yeah i am having my doubts about Jank, and Bonera shouldnt play RB... we have basically shot ourselves in the foot for this season as these places in the team should have been deald with seasons ago... We have assumed that cafu, maldini, billy and the rest of our defense will be able to play until there 50... we have Compromised with old players like Serghino and favalli and not saying we have a problem, and they act like they are so surprised that they pick up injuries...

We have got to face it, we are going to need a major reform next summer and we should start christmas. Even if we do so were stuck in a place where it will take a least another year or so for the new team to gel and mould together... I do think Ancelloti is short on options, (as we had 3 youth players in the squad) but then again he doesnt make good decisions with the options he has!

I have pretty much lost hope this year, im having my doubts about 4th place, but i want to be proved wrong! if we dont get champ league i think its going to be even harder to attract new players!


What worries me the most is milan life after Belusconi, if his children are worried now about how much is spent, i can see them being even more tight with signings! il try and stay optimistic.......
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 13:40   #303

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I didn't get to watch this game. Looks like I missed a fun game.

One point is always better than zero. As Tony pointed out, we are now 1 point closer than the 4th spot, which should be regarded as a more realistic target for now.

From what I read, Gila goal was offside; their penalty was dubious; the red card was harsh; Borriello was great and awful; Kalac was just great?

Got to find the highlights and see with my own eyes.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 13:43   #304

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme C
What worries me the most is milan life after Belusconi, if his children are worried now about how much is spent, i can see them being even more tight with signings! il try and stay optimistic.......
even I am having such worries. My guess is the way out, unless we find ourselves a nice and rich Abramovich spend-alike, is to follow in Juve's steps and go public ... of course it has it's risks but what venture doesn't these days.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 13:45   #305

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
I didn't get to watch this game. Looks like I missed a fun game.

One point is always better than zero. As Tony pointed out, we are now 1 point closer than the 4th spot, which should be regarded as a more realistic target for now.

From what I read, Gila goal was offside; their penalty was dubious; the red card was harsh; Borriello was great and awful; Kalac was just great?

Got to find the highlights and see with my own eyes.
that just about sums it up ... oh, I almost forgot one more thing - all the blame is again on Seedorf, althoug he was one of our best players today, except for several bad passes in the last 5-10 min of the game.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 14:28   #306

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I was very suprised by good goalkeeping of Kalac, very good job Kalac!
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 14:44   #307

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
that just about sums it up ... oh, I almost forgot one more thing - all the blame is again on Seedorf, althoug he was one of our best players today, except for several bad passes in the last 5-10 min of the game.
That's the safe bet. I probably would have picked Seedorf too if I NEED to have someone to blame.


still haven't found one place with highlights. got to work harder on that..
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 15:14   #308

HeadFlick

Registered User
 
HeadFlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Deep beneath...
Fave Players: Totň Schillaci e Gennarino Gattuso.
HeadFlick is on a distinguished road
I'm not much of a Seedorf fan but I think he was very much building up the atack not slacking our play as of late ... today I saw a more improved Seedorf I hope and pray he keeps today's form ... in relation to Pirlo's RC, Suazo had (I estimate) around 90% of probabilities of reaching Kalac's arc and we know how much on fire he was today, unmarking himself from Maldini everytime he wanted so ... so i think Pirlo did tackle him and sacrificed himself correctly ... cuz more sure than not Suazo would've scored that or at least get right in front of kalac alone. ... so Forza Pirlo for your right and intelligent move!!!
__________________
“My motto for Milan is stronger than envy, stronger than misfortune, stronger than injustice.”

Silvio Berlusconi

Last edited by HeadFlick; 03-12-2006 at 15:23.
HeadFlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 15:43   #309

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Goal vids here. Well, I was at the gym during the match, but I feel a draw is a good result given our current plight - though I'm sure there were a number of chances that went begging (Oli not passing to an unmarked Gila being one I read) which could have won it for us. I can only look foward to January, and the signings that will come to help us push towards the CL places (and hopefully get rid of some of our rubbish players).
Supposedly the officials were against us again this match, and with our current injuries, I almost feel as the world is against Milan - but we'll come through it!
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 15:58   #310

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMMY
Goal vids here. Well, I was at the gym during the match, but I feel a draw is a good result given our current plight - though I'm sure there were a number of chances that went begging (Oli not passing to an unmarked Gila being one I read) which could have won it for us. I can only look foward to January, and the signings that will come to help us push towards the CL places (and hopefully get rid of some of our rubbish players).
Supposedly the officials were against us again this match, and with our current injuries, I almost feel as the world is against Milan - but we'll come through it!
The last thing I will do is counting on January. I doubt any big names are coming, knowing Galliani.

I am looking forward to February, when all our players should hopefully return to full health and let's march on in Europe.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 16:26   #311

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Shame on Boriello for trying to score that goal in style when he had all the time in the world. Credit for the first goal, but he should have burried the second chance he got.

We played good possession football since minute 1 but we really lacked the killer instict as usual. Seedorf started well, but in the last 10 mins he was disgusting. He lost 13 (yes i counted) balls just by trying to chip the ball over the defence for our strikers. He wasted all those chances for nothing, none of them was even close to reaching. All the team slowly build up the play then he comes and attempts a harmless long ball which gives the ball back to Cagliari.

And enough complaining about the referee already, I really am looking forward to seeing Galliani's reaction to this defeat. Im fed up with his lame excuses.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 16:28   #312

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8

And enough complaining about the referee already, I really am looking forward to seeing Galliani's reaction to this defeat. Im fed up with his lame excuses.
@@"""
I'm sure you have a really high expectation of Milan!
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 16:35   #313

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
@@"""
I'm sure you have a really high expectation of Milan!
haha, makes you wonder how many points does Milan get for a win on hitmann's scale
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 16:39   #314

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
We played good possession football since minute 1 but we really lacked the killer instict as usual. Seedorf started well, but in the last 10 mins he was disgusting. He lost 13 (yes i counted) balls just by trying to chip the ball over the defence for our strikers. He wasted all those chances for nothing, none of them was even close to reaching. All the team slowly build up the play then he comes and attempts a harmless long ball which gives the ball back to Cagliari.
when you play with 10 men vs a team that has closed itself down very well, and when the players around you are too tired for some fancy creative moves - we are speaking of the last 10 min of the game after all and most of the players have been playing non-stop due to so many injuries within the team - long balls and chipped balls is just about the one thing you have left in trying to find one of your teammates/forwards behind the back of Cagliari's defence.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 16:46   #315

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
@@"""
I'm sure you have a really high expectation of Milan!
Us losing another game was inevitable. Im just curious to see how our management would react to this loss because since September, it was always luck, or the referee, or the post, or injuries that have made us lose. They never say 'its because we dont have a deep squad with alot of talent' or 'we dont have enough players'.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.