AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2007, 04:36   #1

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Future planning

Now that the winter market is over it is time to look over the future planning. Most teams including Milan have a plan for transfer being formulated at this time or already is setting in motion a longer plan at this time. Maybe even wrapping up a possible signing for the summer, for example, who knows what Mijatovic and Galliani talked about besides Ronaldo?

Warning, a lot to read

This is my thread like this from last year: http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19523

Reflections. Already then I talked about someone else to have replaced Cafu before that season... Clearly I could anticipate what would happen in the summer just as little as the Milan managment with the penalisation and Sheva leaving. One more note, do we actually have a alternative in our squad like Rui Costa around?
____________________________________

So this year so far have not gone in any way like we would have wanted. (weirdly enough I saw more negative posts last year which was a pretty good one) What is really the main culprit for that? the theories are many and if you ask me there is a little truth in most of them. The penalisation of course, losing the symbol that is Sheva and replacing him with a player coming back from injury. I can sense motivational problems, possible connected to our squads age and on that we have the injuries who also could be connected to that same average age.

This same old age. Many have talked about it for several years in fact and it have not been a big problem before now. Did you guys know that of the teams left in champions league we have the top three oldests players in our squad? (Billy, Maldini, Cafu) I don't find the big problem being the quality of any of the older players we have. I would say the problem is more that we are talking about players who have proved everything and won everything and more or less lack that drive to win and improve. That is something I feel could be troughout the whole squad, even some sub-30s, they don't have that fire in their belly. The lack of running you can see in our team sometimes is apalling, Gattuso/Brocchi excused (but don't play them together!).

Lack of pace. I find it amazing that a top club like ours only have one single player who can burn opponents for pace, it is a viable option and can help untying games. now of course every opponent knows that they only have to eliminate Kaka and we lose all speed whatosever. Serginhos injury of course was very unfortunate here as he still can burn opponents for pace. Just watch Roma and you will see what having some pacy players can do... or just having some players making offensive runs, something woefully missing around our camp. compare how many one-on-ones with the keeper we have now compared to some years ago and be stunned.

Form. these things add up and when players don't perform then they will lose their form and will have to claw their way back. clawing your way back to form is different for different players and at least Gilardino seems to have come back. There is also a possibility of post-WC stress, players being tired and burned out after the world cup, thats nothing new.

One thing I have not figured out why we can't do anymore is pressing back the opponents and pile them to their own last third for long periods. I only seen that for short periods this year and not so much last year either. 2-4 years ago we could pine almost every serie A team to their own penalty area creating chance after chance, against Lazio one game we had them pinned back the whole second half! We especialy managed that in the second half, while we this year have often begun the second half with scares where opponents almost score or do score. Motivational? Lack of quality somewhere?

last summers transfers

In some parts this was what me and many others wanted, we did actually make the squad younger with our transfers. We also got a new creative midfielder of some promise (who nows seems to be in the freezer?) and replaced players leaving with similar players. Problem of course was that replacing players was not as good as the ones leaving, in particular the Sheva<>Oliveira deal where we sold our top scorer and replaced him with a injury recovering striker who only had one good season in europe. But also that we didn't take care of some of our biggest needs, replacing Cafu and having a "Rui Costa" in the team. Bonera IMO was a better transfer than expected, I am clearly satisfied with him (he replaced Stam) and as a bonus he is a Milan fan.

Indeed now in the winter we have seriously replaced Sheva and gotten someone but Cafu on right fullback. It will help even if Ronaldo will be a questionmark still in my eyes.

Next post will be about what we need to change.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:15   #2

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

We must do some decent transfers for the future because our team is very aged!Buying ronaldo and Oddo you can't win a CL or campionato.

Off topic:I'm very sad that we didn't finally signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic that summer.That guy is the best support striker on the world,and at the moment he has 10 goals at the league.It was a big mistake that we didn't bought him.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:21   #3

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Summer plans

Some of these problems will solve themselves, but not onlt will we need some transfers real bad, I feel we may need to make one more important change.

Ancelotti. I really like him and think he is a exellent tactician, but I can't get away from this feeling that we need some change. We are predictable, everyone seems to know how to counter us. There is also the problem of some players "feeling too safe" and where others are hardly used. Now I can't blame Ancelotti for all the changes in defense due to injuries, as I hope you know that is the last position to make a lot of changes. Hell, I am not saying Ancelotti is much to blame for anything, but I still think we need someone new. Sometimes chance is good and I think we came to that point now.

Humble suggestions here would be Lippi, Scolari or Hiddink. three top names, with Lippi being number one due to him knowing Serie A. Scolari I like for his football too, another top name in Mourinho on the other hand I am not as positive about due to that.

Goalkeepers

There must be some kind of irony that this is a questionmark for us when we are in possession of like 100 goalkeepers. Clearly we have many alternatives around, but the big questionmark is of course the first spot. Will Dida stay or not? I am in the dark here as much as everyone else, but with no complications I would keep him if I had the choice. When it comes to reserve keepers we just have to keep one of all the ones we have.

Defense

Sick bay calling, we have a whole world class defense in here. I'd say keep Jankulovski, Nesta, Bonera, Oddo, Kaladze, Serginho and Simic. I'd say our defense is not half as bad as it have been made out to look like. clearly we have injury problems and clearly it will be sad eyes we would say goodbye to three legends in Maldini, Billy and Cafu. Although Cafu is the only one I am very sure will leave. Maldini could probably stay onemore year, but retire one the top and as a legend now. I don't want to get memories like we could get from billy now that his performances this year have not been up to par. Also, Favalli can leave, I hardly noticed him anyway. Grimi for me is a big questionmark and I feel he may leave us for some loan somewhere.

Where does this leave us? Well we do need at least one very good central defender since we will lose two. sure with Maldini staying we may not need as much. I'd say we could also use another offensive fullback alternative, someone offensive, i don't care if people say that player is lack in defensive skills, he could make that up by pinning back the opponents to their own half.

Midfield

What to make of our midfield? it is filled with world class players in their best years, really top of the world. Yet, it doesn't really perform up to par. We would really need some more players to be able to break up opponents, some creative genius. Shall we really hold on to Ambrosini? I already last year I said he is only good for some 15 games and is out injuried the rest, how can someone like that be relied upon? Of course this part of the field would depends heavily upon any change of manager as we could need some wingers. I'd would love some pacy players too. Last, what really is our alternative to Kaka as we neither have wingers or a viable playmaker? Keep Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Brocchi and Gourcuff. Clearly we will keep Seedorf and I am in two minds about him. Ambrosini, to stay and keep company with our doctors another year, wouldn't surprise me.

In all, get a creative midfielder of top class, either bring up Di gennaro or get some alternative to Kaka. alternative plan is to bring in some winger, but fat chance of that happening...

Attack

Support forward. That's what we need. Oliveira will have 6 more months to prove himself, same goes for Ronaldo, either he shows us what he can or he won't... Now with those two, Gila and Inzaghi I think we can say we would need a forward that is a good compliment to either Ronaldo or Gilardino. There is the possility that oliveira will be that man, but it doesn't look that likely yet. There is also a possibility that Ronaldo and Gilardino will work good together, they are not as similar as some want to claim. Inzaghi? I love his passion and he pops up with goals now and then, but all in all I think his wage far will outshine his contribution next year and questionably do already now.

Either Oliveira or Inzaghi to leave for a supporting typ striker, a seconda punta.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:46   #4

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
kris... dont count on Cafu leaving. It would be the most foolish thing this club would do. I'm surprised that you havent figured out the most probable reason why Cafu is on our team in the first place. Let me give you and others wondering a little hint. Captaincy of a national team that carries much weight. As Leonardo, I believe Cafu on our squad is for future prospects regarding this club's influence in South America, particularly Brazil. With Leonardo very busy in his position in The Milan Foundation, Cafu's experience and former position on the national team carries much weight. While you and some others hope that he is not part of this squad/club, I hope the executives are not on that same page.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:50   #5

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Defense
Sick bay calling, we have a whole world class defense in here. I'd say keep Jankulovski, Nesta, Bonera, Oddo, Kaladze, Serginho and Simic. I'd say our defense is not half as bad as it have been made out to look like. clearly we have injury problems and clearly it will be sad eyes we would say goodbye to three legends in Maldini, Billy and Cafu.
I agree whole heartedly with what you've said highlighted in bold. Looking at the stats we are tied for first with INTER and someone else with the current best defense in League with 17 goals against. That's not too bad a stat to consider. I'm glad you pointed this out.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:06   #6

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Player by player.

Dida. Top goalie. I feel this contract negotiation is a problem both for our planning and for Dida's current form. I would keep him unless he really want as big wage as reported.

Kalac. If he somehow manage to get that grease off his fingers and put glue there I would love to have him here. But as it is I feel he could grant our opponents a goal at any moment. i would let him leave and....

Storari. keep Storari. He have been really good the games I seen him play in both last year and this. He looks funny too.

All other keepers in our books. Why are they here? do we still own Abbiati? Coppola, came here and was loanded out. That Greek? is he sold? We possibly own 7 keepers.

Cafu. Thank you for the scudetto, unfortunately our managment managed to keep you longer than both you and I wanted. Is still a solid player, but doesn't give us that little extra we need.

Simic. I think he is solid when playing central defense and a reliable replacement both there and as a right back. for reserves we need players like this IMO.

Bonera. Have been very good in central defense for us, is solid defensivly, but offers very little in offense. Very good player to have around and maybe even someone to be a clear starter in central defense for us.

Nesta. He sure had problems this year, but is still a great, great defender. hopefully he will keep injury free and he will lead our defense next year with Kaladze/Bonera.

Oddo. I honestly wanted Daniel Alves, but Oddo is a really good right back and I can't complain. Will be here for us some years in this position.

Kaladze. Much same as Nesta, he have not performed as well this year as last and had injury problems. but spring last year and they where a rock together.

Serginho. Since last season was possibly his best ever with us I don't see why he could not perform another year until his contract ends. It will come down to how he recovers from the injury of course. Shopping in Brazil for a replacement maybe?

Jankulovski. He have filled in his role well, I honestly wished a bit more of him, but there is nothing wrong with his performances.

Favalli. signed as a backup and truly managed to stay backup ad infinitum. We doesn't really need him, especially since he seems to be out injuried all the time.

Brocchi. He is a good alternative/backup, especially for Gattuso. I am not really in favour of using him together with just Gattuso and/or Ambrosini, but clearly I want him to stay.

Gattuso. I think his performances this year have improved again and I would love for that to continue.

Pirlo. I think it is clear he have not been as good as the last years, he still have some great games and he was awesome in the world cup. what is really wrong? Maybe he just need a prolonged rest, at any rate I would never let him leave if I was the one deciding.

Seedorf. Oh Seedorf, you make me laugh and cry every sunday. when you dribbles a player up the stand and then cross the ball to some player that did not exist. I feel he isn't motivated enough and he doesn't score! He is a very good player, but I am not sure he is as useful as he used to be and he clearly is one of the most frustrating players you could ever look at.

Ambrosini. He have been mostly injuried for years now. The difference this year is that he doesn't come back from injury and head in a goal or something. Its just with expected resignation we see him pulled out for yet another injury.

Gourcuff. showed some real promise in some matches. currently it seems he is out of favour. almost no need to say I want him to stay and develop.

Kaka. While I think last season was his best, this will most likely go down as his worst, clearly a sympton of the whole teamperformance. Like Pirlo he looks in need of a prolonged rest.

Inzaghi. As said, I like his passion and he is one of the few that always looks motivated. But his scoring is clearly down, he is not physically what he was and he commands some huge wages (not that I pay for them). I am not sure whether to keep or not or even what he wants.

Ronaldo. I would say it looks 75/25 in favour him being a performer for us, yes I rate it quite high even with all the warning signs. We all know what he can do and if he do that we can only smile.

Oliveira. clearly he is so far our worst transfer, but things can change fast in football. While he seems to have much talent I would say he doesn't look concentrated. It is also likely heis not at top physical condition as for his injury...

Gilardino. I think we will see him back and he more or less even proved that he is our only striker that is back. Not only have he begun to score, he have layed on his teammates several times.

Borriello. Stop the drugs man!

Youngsters. It is hard to determine if anyone of these have the quality needed to play for our first team next year. Clearly we are not the best club to give them the chance to play. Darmian and Guerci seems to be very talented for their young age, but not ready at all. Willy and Di Gennaro may get a chance or maybe I just hope to much. We also have Antonelli which have played the most of our young ones and Marzoratti who have started plenty of games in Serie A.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:09   #7

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
kris... dont count on Cafu leaving. It would be the most foolish thing this club would do. I'm surprised that you havent figured out the most probable reason why Cafu is on our team in the first place. Let me give you and others wondering a little hint. Captaincy of a national team that carries much weight. As Leonardo, I believe Cafu on our squad is for future prospects regarding this club's influence in South America, particularly Brazil. With Leonardo very busy in his position in The Milan Foundation, Cafu's experience and former position on the national team carries much weight. While you and some others hope that he is not part of this squad/club, I hope the executives are not on that same page.
Oh, but his word will play in our favour anyway. And still, you would think that Kaka, Serginho, Dida and Leonardo would be enough. Thats not even mentioning, Ronaldo, the biggest Brazilian star since Pele. Most Brazilians would kill for the opportunity to play with Ronaldo.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:29   #8

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Oh, but his word will play in our favour anyway. And still, you would think that Kaka, Serginho, Dida and Leonardo would be enough. Thats not even mentioning, Ronaldo, the biggest Brazilian star since Pele. Most Brazilians would kill for the opportunity to play with Ronaldo.
Again you're missing the whole point. I wonder how all this you've said above was possible? Perhaps influences of Leonardo and perhaps in the future reinforced with Cafu? No you dont say? First of all take it easy. For a moment and contemplate just for a sec before assuming that I'm trying to be condescending. That is not my intention. With Leonardo alone we were able to get this Brazillian contigent. Now apparently this isnt enough and more can be done with Cafu's continued involvement in this club. Here you are wanting to give him the boot without even going beyond the big game that happens off the field. Why is that? Again I cannot believe that you havent even put a thought... a deep thought into this.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:36   #9

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
With Leonardo alone we were able to get this Brazillian contigent. Now apparently this isnt enough and more can be done with Cafu's continued involvement in this club.
why is it not enough and howmuch more could Cafu do? Really? If there is something we want from Cafu when it comes to transfer dealings then that have very little to do with him playing. When it comes to recommodations we don't even need him employed.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:30   #10

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
why is it not enough and howmuch more could Cafu do? Really? If there is something we want from Cafu when it comes to transfer dealings then that have very little to do with him playing. When it comes to recommodations we don't even need him employed.
Again... you're missing a critical point and a precedent that we have had in place for a while. I dont know if you appreciate the influence carried by captains of the Brazil National Team. Perhaps you do, which becomes a wonderment to why you havent even considered this one iota. Besides.... ever wonder how we got this current Brazillian contingency to Milan in the first place? Now IMO we still can do better with gaining leverage in the South American market (particularly BRAZIL) not only with one former Captain (Leonardo) but with two former captains. What is wrong with having this? If keeping Cafu on our squad with the high possibility of retaining his services after his retirement is a risk, it is a no brainer. Keep him. Have you forgotten that we payed wages to Leonardo for a couple of years without him playing much at all? Perhaps you prefer Cafu take his services somewhere else when he retires. Perhaps giving Roma leverage over Milan in the Brazillian market would suit well for you? Let me say it again kris. Retaining Cafu is a move for the mercato future for this club. Here you are pandering on the 90 min sunday sideshow without any consideration of the big game played off the field. And yeah.... we do need him. Not for "recommendations" as you simply put it. It is for INFLUENCE in this market that is becoming ever so competitive for Brazillian players. If this club ever hopes to have that INFLUENCE kris... it be best to try to retain his services. This would give us an edge over many clubs such as Madrid and Barca and a few others to name.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:59   #11

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
I see Kui's point and do agree with it ... however, I don't see why we need to keep Cafu in the squad in order to gain what we already have - his love and appreciation, which, as Kui pointed out, could/would give Milan an even bigger influence on the Brazilian market.

The thing is that it is Cafu himself who wants to go back to Brazil and probably play there for a year or two more before he hangs his boots (he's 36 yo already, after all) ... and the reason why he wants to go back is his father's health. Don't know if you remember guys but last season he spent several months in Brazil with Milan's permission so that he could be close to his family in a moment when his father was gravely ill ... and from the looks of it, it's not the type of illness that goes away and you are healthy again, so although his condition was stabilized back then, it seems the risks remain and that's what's making Cafu himself want to go back home and finish career with his first team Sao Paolo ...
In fact, he wanted last year to be his last at Milan but later decided to stay for one more year.

So, him leaving, doesn't mean he's rupturing his connection with Milan as the fond memories remain and he cans still be Milan's "ambassador" in Brazil ... and who knows, maybe one day, he will come back to Italy and be part of Milan management, just like Leonardo.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti

Last edited by zlatanov; 01-02-2007 at 08:01.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:14   #12

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Again... you're missing a critical point and a precedent that we have had in place for a while.
I am not missing anything, I just don't see as big use in retaining a second player for the same purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
I dont know if you appreciate the influence carried by captains of the Brazil National Team. Perhaps you do, which becomes a wonderment to why you havent even considered this one iota.
Influence is nice. but I'd wager a guess that Ronaldo for example is a larger influence when it comes to signing Brazilian and like I said, I see no need to keep several people around for the same function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Besides.... ever wonder how we got this current Brazillian contingency to Milan in the first place?
We got Kaka here due to Leonardo, the others we got here because we wanted them. A couple of other factors with Ronaldo too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Now IMO we still can do better with gaining leverage in the South American market (particularly BRAZIL) not only with one former Captain (Leonardo) but with two former captains. What is wrong with having this?
Why not have three? or five? for a role like this I find it strange to have two people for the same country. In that case it would be better to focus on two countries. This is in any case added to the players actually playing for the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
If keeping Cafu on our squad with the high possibility of retaining his services after his retirement is a risk, it is a no brainer.
Are you saying we should actually employ him after his playing career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Keep him. Have you forgotten that we payed wages to Leonardo for a couple of years without him playing much at all?
Was it even two years? And he was very useful, in fact we would have needed a reserve like him at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Perhaps you prefer Cafu take his services somewhere else when he retires. Perhaps giving Roma leverage over Milan in the Brazillian market would suit well for you?
If they want to hire him, then yes. I find the prospect of employing two ambassadors for the same country and role as being excessive. I'd like to say though that Cafu will instead go and play in another country this summer. Roma will never have a real leverage over us until we move into economic and sporting oblivion, we are simply a bigger club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Let me say it again kris. Retaining Cafu is a move for the mercato future for this club. Here you are pandering on the 90 min sunday sideshow without any consideration of the big game played off the field. And yeah.... we do need him.
I think I explained my position above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Not for "recommendations" as you simply put it. It is for INFLUENCE in this market that is becoming ever so competitive for Brazillian players. If this club ever hopes to have that INFLUENCE kris... it be best to try to retain his services. This would give us an edge over many clubs such as Madrid and Barca and a few others to name.
Tell me who Bracelona and Real have for this? they have none, while we have Leonardo. Still they have no problems signing Brazilians, why is that so and why would we need two guys for that?
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:15   #13

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
okay Zlat. Thanks for mediating this for me and our friend kris. If cafu leaves on his own accord... that is fine with me. If we give him the boot, then this is a whole new matter and one that could negatively affect this clubs leverage in the Brazillian market. I have no disagreement with kris's opinion of Cafu on the field. I was merely trying to express the move Milan execs should make and not to burn bridges with Cafu in any way.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:17   #14

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
again kris we should retain Cafu as Leonardo is busy running The Milan Foundation. Yeah why not have 2 or 3 or 4 or 5......????
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:17   #15

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
his contract ends, so we hardly would give him the boot.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.