AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: If Sheva were to leave England, would you support his return to AC Milan
Yes 68 51.52%
No 47 35.61%
Dont know yet... I'm still hurt/angry 17 12.88%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2007, 17:57   #106

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milancelotti
What does that mean?
It should mean smth like.. "His not Brazilian but Sheva is Sheva"
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 18:25   #107

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx Sijabat
Forget about Sheva, let's hire Vadim instead. This guy is absolutely a monster


I may be absolutely worthless to the team, but at least I won't betray Milan
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 21:22   #108

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I initially voted "no", but slowly my vote is changing to a "yes". I think all fans are still hurt by Sheva's actions last summer, but I think his time at Chelsea has made him realize his error. From being revered like a god, he was slaughtered in the media, made to play out of his natural position, blamed for the team's losses, benched and publicly insulted by the coach, etc....That would make any man realize and regret his error---for that I have no doubt. I think destiny has made him pay a heavy price for his mistake, now it's time to give him a chance to atone...
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 22:27   #109

goose

Registered User
 
goose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Centreville, VA USA
goose is on a distinguished road


Let's move on, folks. If he comes back, fine by me. My opinion doesn't matter though. What matters most is what the players think, and it's pretty clear they don't want him back. There's too many hard feelings going on in Milanello in re Sheva.

So for the love of all that is holy in this life, let's move on, let's move on, let's move on.
__________________
Grow up, lighten up, shut up.
goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2007, 07:54   #110

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
I bet if he comes back, really soon the fans will forget about about the past and welcome him. Especially, if his come back will be beneficial to the team.

Where did you get the info that the teammates don't want him back?!
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2007, 09:57   #111

Paddy De Nagan

Registered User
 
Paddy De Nagan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Fave Players: Albertini, Gatusso, Maldini, Ambrosini, KPB, Cassa
Paddy De Nagan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim


I may be absolutely worthless to the team, but at least I won't betray Milan
It was pressure from his wife that played a part in his decision to move. She wanted their kids in an english speaking country. Off field it was an honourable decision to do that for his wife, but the wrong decision.
Paddy De Nagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 13:02   #112

Samuca

Registered User
 
Samuca's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Samuca is on a distinguished road
The truth is that Shevchenko were scaring that could happen with Milan after the scandal in Calcio, thatīs the primal reason

The second reason should be her wife, lot of women make their husbands make what they want and the men sometimes donīt even try to fight for

The most irrelevant reason were about the language of him son, he made this apologise to try to go out with a better reaction of fans and got the opposite

Anyway, who are the people that swear Dida, a great professional that even make the right thing to talk about Shevchenko attitude?

This kind of people must want 11 players with perfect ethic and perfect technical skills

Tech me how to do it and I make the perfect world by my own

No more starvie people in Africa, no more wars, no more crimes...
Samuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 14:08   #113

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuca
The truth is that Shevchenko were scaring that could happen with Milan after the scandal in Calcio, thatīs the primal reason...
This ain't true, he left before Calciopoli... He began to talk about the transfer after the game vs. Lecce, when we played the semifinals vs Barcelona.
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 14:52   #114

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by goose


Let's move on, folks. If he comes back, fine by me. My opinion doesn't matter though. What matters most is what the players think, and it's pretty clear they don't want him back. There's too many hard feelings going on in Milanello in re Sheva.

So for the love of all that is holy in this life, let's move on, let's move on, let's move on.
Yes, Goose,w here did you hear or read that the players don't want Shev back? Just curious....

Beyond that, I really think all we can do is sit back and see what actually transpires. Don't drive yourself nuts hating somone when this could all be pure speculation....but don't cut off your nose to spite your face if it does happen. At one time every single one of you loved the guy, and being so cut-throat in your attitude now makes so little sense when I and others keep telling you you do not know what actually happened!!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....

Last edited by Debs; 14-05-2007 at 14:55.
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 15:18   #115

Samuca

Registered User
 
Samuca's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Samuca is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayno_acm
This ain't true, he left before Calciopoli... He began to talk about the transfer after the game vs. Lecce, when we played the semifinals vs Barcelona.
Calciopoli had a thousand sentences, semmed that would never end

Shevchenko just wanted to put him ass out of the line
Samuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 17:40   #116

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuca
Anyway, who are the people that swear Dida, a great professional that even make the right thing to talk about Shevchenko attitude?
Sorry, maybe I'm a tad thick, but what are you saying there?
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 04:18   #117

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuca
Calciopoli had a thousand sentences, semmed that would never end

Shevchenko just wanted to put him ass out of the line
I'm telling you, he left BEFORE Calciopoli, is that hard for you to understand it?
I'm sure, if there wasn't the scandal, Sheva's departure would be the main issue of 2006 summer for Milan...
I repeat, Sheva started to talk in April 2006, Calciopoli started in May 2006.
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 04:52   #118

Samuca

Registered User
 
Samuca's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Samuca is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayno_acm
I'm telling you, he left BEFORE Calciopoli, is that hard for you to understand it?
I'm sure, if there wasn't the scandal, Sheva's departure would be the main issue of 2006 summer for Milan...
I repeat, Sheva started to talk in April 2006, Calciopoli started in May 2006.
I just think that there were even people and news talking about Calciopoli, before start the "real" Calciopolli and after end but if you are so sure of it, thatīs ok

But you should agree that he made a pointless appologise about him exit from Milan
Samuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 05:55   #119

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

I think if he comes and say that he regrets his decision of leaving ACM then ACM fans will forgive him. I hate him alot these days but I have to admit that he is the most complete striker in the world today
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 06:54   #120

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Do you guys know that I actually loved sheva more than Ronaldo at one point in my life. Now that he's at Chelsea I don't give him the time of day....I'm glad when he scores but that's about it
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.