AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

View Poll Results: Time to replace Dida
Yes, bring in some new blood 103 61.31%
No, hes still got it 65 38.69%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-08-2007, 17:59   #346

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginoformaggino
Yes, it could be that sometimes Dida seemed unsure, but the question is: sometimes Casillas, Cech never gave the same impression? I suggest you to re-watch, for example, the first and the last AC Milan game of the last Champions', against Red Star and Liverpool: Dida made a big number of great saves really, so, saying Dida is a crap, I think you are lacking a bit of objectivity.
How shocking. zeekay had always been known for his objectivity
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2007, 18:45   #347

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Sorry, gino, but attempting to reason with Zeekay in complete sentences is like riding a bicycle in the Indy 500.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 13:59   #348

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Nah, I'm not a murderer. I'm sure Zeekay is wetting his pants over this one, though. The article was excruciatingly biased (the title speaks volumes), and read like a tired Hollywood script:
U mean pants become wet whe some one agrees with u and ur thinkings. Ok so here we go

The legendary respected Mr. Dida (a greater rossenero than Maldini and Baresi ofcourse) is with out any doubt the most brave gk in the world today. His unthinkable saves won 2 CL and 1 Scudetto for AC Milan.
Though he wasn't in goal in WC 2002, but since he is a Brazilian so it helped Brazil to win their 5th WC in 2002 with Dida playing a major role despite not playing
So often a pathetic coward from Juve called Buffon is compared with the gentleman Dida Its probably the worst comparison in soccer history. Buffon is over rated bcoz unlike Dida he hasn't won 2 CL titles so his 3 league titles and the small mattre of World Cup counts for nothing. Dida is miles ahead of Buffon and every body else in the business of goal-keeping The likes of Cech, Casilles, Canezarez, Kahn consider Dida as their Godfather
In short if u havn't seen Dida, u haven't seen the beautiful game called soccer. Maradona was the greatest player of the 20th century, but Dida has already booked his special name as the greatest player ever and will recieve his award at the end of 21st century
Thanks, urs little zeekay

Forza Milan,,,,,,,,,,,,oh sorry Dida comes first, so
Forza Dida
then Forza Milan

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Nah, I'm not a murderer. I'm sure Zeekay is wetting his pants over this one, though. The article was excruciatingly biased (the title speaks volumes), and read like a tired Hollywood script:

I hope now the phenomenon/process u mentioned is happening with U
Bcoz I outclassed that writer who wrote those facts abt d!da
(cheers)
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 16:31   #349

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Woo

I never knew Zeekay could be sarcastic
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 20:47   #350

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
The legendary respected Mr. Dida is with out any doubt the most brave gk in the world today. His unthinkable saves won 2 CL and 1 Scudetto for AC Milan. Forza Dida[/b] then Forza Milan
See, folks, if you browbeat o grand Zeekay long enough, he'll wake up and see the light...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'm sure Zeekay is wetting his pants over this one
...and he was so enamored with this comment that he quoted it twice.

Last edited by Blacktop; 23-08-2007 at 20:50.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 23:53   #351

peters

Registered User
 
peters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
peters is on a distinguished road
Boy and girlie with wet pants in this topic? Nasty things going on on MM lately, and its not even over Kaka!

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 25-08-2007 at 16:56. Reason: swearing
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2007, 03:00   #352

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
See, folks, if you browbeat o grand Zeekay long enough, he'll wake up and see the light...
I said that just to make u feel wet according to UR own philosophy
THE REALITY is
d!da is a pathetic goal keeper and he should be hanged up side down from the roof of the San Siro for 5 hours for costing ACM 5 titles (3 Cls and 2 Scudetti ) sinces the CL win in 2003. 1 hour for each title
.
.
.
No offenses to d!da but thats what I feel
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2007, 03:57   #353

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
he should be hanged up side down from the roof of the San Siro for 5 hours for costing ACM 5 titles (3 Cls and 2 Scudetti )

How did he cost us 5 titles all by himself?? Granted, he did not look bulletbroff by any means when we lost those titles, but we have lost plenty of games throughout those years and I fail to see how this is ALL HIS fault.... Dida wasn't all that great on all occasions, but neither were Seedorf, Pirlo, Rino, Nesta and even Pippo... They all had their good and bad days
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2007, 04:23   #354

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknick
How did he cost us 5 titles all by himself?? Granted, he did not look bulletbroff by any means when we lost those titles, but we have lost plenty of games throughout those years and I fail to see how this is ALL HIS fault.... Dida wasn't all that great on all occasions, but neither were Seedorf, Pirlo, Rino, Nesta and even Pippo... They all had their good and bad days
Don't think with ur heart, think with ur Brain
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2007, 09:48   #355

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
Don't think with ur heart, think with ur Brain
How am I thinking with my heart? So, you're suggesting that everything is perfect with the team and Dida is the only weak link... Oh wait, that's why we haven't won anything between 2004 and 2007, now I get it... You've gotta be kidding me...
Once again, I am NOT saying he was bulletproof or something, but there are clearly many other areas Milan need to focus on, such as the left-back position and what not before we show Dida the door...
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2007, 12:54   #356

lked

Registered User
 
lked's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
Very good game from Dida today
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2007, 12:59   #357

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
Don't think with ur heart, think with ur Brain
I guess Zeekay therefore believes in the philosophy of "Do what I say, not what I do."

Now I'm just waiting for him to say that were Kalac in goal today instead, Milan would've won 8-0.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2007, 01:37   #358

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Now I'm just waiting for him to say that were Kalac in goal today instead, Milan would've won 8-0.

I don't talk outrageous like u
I belive in facts and the fact is that if Kalac had played, ACM would have won 4-0, bcoz his presence would have lifted the team and Gila would have scored as well. As u can see the presence of d!da creates a tense atmosphere in ACM camp
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2007, 02:43   #359

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
I said that just to make u feel wet according to UR own philosophy
THE REALITY is
d!da is a pathetic goal keeper and he should be hanged up side down from the roof of the San Siro for 5 hours for costing ACM 5 titles (3 Cls and 2 Scudetti ) sinces the CL win in 2003. 1 hour for each title
.
.
.
No offenses to d!da but thats what I feel
don't be ridicolous.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 23:03   #360

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57

I don't talk outrageous like u
You're right, I stand corrected. After all, wishing someone to be hung upside down from the San Siro's roof would be a regular part of anyone's conversation.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.