![]() |
|
|
#5191 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
![]() |
no baby, Emre is gone and Tuncay is a big delusion, come on! Talk me about Nihat and then you'll see that I'am ready to smile
__________________
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3487/milan600ks4.jpg |
|
|
|
|
#5192 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
goal.com has given my boy Quaresma a 4.0 it really is a crap site
![]() I must admit that he was disappointing....but I think he must also feel hard done by ...being given onl a meaningless match to play....nevertheless a TRUE pro would have given even a crap match his all
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
#5193 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Quote:
I always saw a player with incredibille technique but without much use of his technique. For years i've been waiting for him to explode but i'm being disappointed over and over again. I'm not doubting his quality, the guy is extremely talented and only being in Portuguese 23 men squad is a proof that he's been doing something right. But whenever i watched him for Portugal or in an important match for Porto, he was always the worst player on the pitch. Such a shame because he had the potential to be better than CR7.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have |
|
|
|
|
|
#5194 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: In AC Milan's World
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka,Sao Paolo,Nesta
![]() |
Nesta was bought for 30 million installed over 3 payments.. please correct me if i am wrong.
Regarding attackers..is it possible we are being linked with all of them and then SURPRISE !! we buy someone whom we were never linked with. As far as i can remember, we are not linked to the following: Toni Villa Torres Klose Podolski All the rest, I guess, I have read some news in a way or another that we are being linked to... any other strikers we are not been rumored about
__________________
Why we love football.. simply because of the one and only ...ACMILAN FORZA MILAN ......... |
|
|
|
|
#5195 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5196 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Because I havent really seen the management go out in public and talk about our targets like that before, thats just wrong and poor techniques of buying players..I think they have a couple of aces up their sleeves but we will have to wait until after the Euro's to see them.. I have no idea what hisham is smoking, but watching Tuncay play in all the last 3 group stage matches made me sick! He is so bad! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5197 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5198 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Brasiliero,here some info for you about Jeremy Menez.
He is 21,stand at about 6ft. He is linked to ManU,Liverpool,inter and Milan.I hear alot of interest from ManU and Milan in the French newspapers.Mancini of Inter and Fergie have praised him in the press. Played with Benzema and Nasri on the French U21.He has amazing control and seems to see 2-3plays ahead of when it happens. Very good balance on the ball,very quick out of his dribbles and very fast. He can play 3-4diffiirent attacking positions.That would make him a pefect sub for Kaka,Pato and Seedorf.He can also be play like C.Ronaldo type wing. 8-10million pounds to get him today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyjFL...eature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyjFL...eature=related |
|
|
|
|
#5199 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
Dru, I'm with you on this one as well. This forum is meant to be a place where people can freely exchange views and not to start personal insults whenever someone's views dont match theirs.
I've read Giancarlo's posts and almost all are direct, personal insults to other members who with all due respect have been here much longer than him. Senior members should be treated with more respect and not be allowed to be called names by a 22 year old newbie whose views cannot be challenged without resorting to personal insults and threats. |
|
|
|
|
#5200 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
BTW, Milan management better deliver this season or else there will be some major protests. And I dont know why we keep selling players before we find their replacements. Once again we sold Gila and are now desperate to find a replacement, I just hope there is no repeat panic buy ala Oliveira again.
|
|
|
|
|
#5201 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
if I may further elaborate.. freely exchange views only with the full acknowledgment that one takes sole responsibility for what they post. Remember that freedom of speech doesn't mean "this is my opinion and I can say whatever I want". It's not about saying whatever you want. It's about saying what you want without insulting others, where others also include the players. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5202 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
Yes Jeff, but you can't go around calling other members "jerks" or "ignorant" and accuse them of not knowing what they're talking about. If you're going to reprimand people from insulting our players, then the very least you can do is reprimand someone who has just joined this forum and start off by telling everyone who disagrees with him how little they know about transfers and then resort to direct name-calling. I think the arrogance and attitude is appalling and I'm not going to sit back and let other members/friends be insulted like this.
|
|
|
|
|
#5203 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
![]() |
well jeff, isn't calling someone a jerk (as giancarlo did with dru) a personal insult?? yet you did not react to it.
on the other hand, if dru, mrki, me, or other posters say something negative about the management, you and warro are the first to react. you keep saying that negative talk won't bring any good to the team. Do you think saying positive things like "great job in getting Emerson", "What a good subtitution for Sheva we had in RO" or similar, will bring something good? both are opinions, and if someone has one, he has the right to express it. Ok, you and Warro are moderators, and I appreciate your postings, and the work you do to keep things cool in here, but how is your "positive" opinion more right than our "negative"? IMHO, everyone should be allowed to express their opinions, as long as they do not insult other posters, or players, or management on personal level. Saying what a poor market by Galliani, or what a poor performance by Dida is not an insult. It's someone's opinion and should be respected just as your opinion that management knows what it's doing, or that player X will get better. |
|
|
|
|
#5204 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
Jxx |
|
|
|
|
|
#5205 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Also, from here on, I will take a more authoritarian approach and edit posts where necessary.
|
|
|