AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-06-2008, 03:44   #5221

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
What's your problem? you're putting a something I said clearly out of context into your signature? What is your damn problem? Nothing more than an insulting jerk you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
And good luck with yours. You're not worth my time. You're a waste of time. I won't argue with someone as short sighted as you.[/size]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I'm taking something you said. I'm going to attack people when they call me imposters, because that's both false it is also insulting. You learn something. YOU LEARN! Grow up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
You've done it several times to get an insult put in. That shows how much of a character you really are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
You're a punk. And you sound just like a washed up inter fan from one of their forums. I didn't get lost. I came here on my own. Now grow up and show some respect
I went through some of your posts Gian. And you have really made some constructive arguments in here, and I`m sure all the members respect that,however dude talks like he above are not appreciated anywhere especially in MM, where we put a great emphasis in Respect, even more for the senior members. maybe you need a bit more time to understand how MM works,however this kind of attitude wont get you nowhere.

Please dont take this the wrong way,I just posted in the name so this could stop, and continue with the good work.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 04:01   #5222

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
Ugh! What a twist in the silly season. I wish we sign someone so that we can move on to discussing the topic.

BTW forum, what are your views on Mertesacker. I have been impressed by his performance since the 2006 WC. If he wants to join us, he would cost around 12 million euros. Is he worth the investment?
t.gianni is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 04:10   #5223

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
all i wanna say on this topic is DRU RT9 and some of the other iam with you (as in i share the same views and thoughts on our managment and other things) back on the market so i read some of you guys talking about tuncay and arada turan they are good players but out of all the players on the turkey international team the CD Servert Cetin the guy is HUGE!!! he is 1.91m tall (6 ft 3) 27 years old and to me he has been really impressive a rock highly expierenced and just seems like has so much determination but than again when was the last time we bought a turkish player
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 04:12   #5224

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.gianni View Post
BTW forum, what are your views on Mertesacker. I have been impressed by his performance since the 2006 WC. If he wants to join us, he would cost around 12 million euros. Is he worth the investment?
I think Mertesacker just a mediocre center back. Against Croatia you could see how good he is. That's it !
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 05:01   #5225

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
What's happening to this forum?

It's like a soap drama with a mixture of Oprah...

I guess 4 years of crappy mercato is finally getting to us all... We starting to sound like inter fans... frustrated and arguing against each other...
zafrul is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 05:16   #5226

zbunior

Registered User
 
zbunior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
zbunior is on a distinguished road
If Eto'o will not go to Milan we should go for Huntelaar. This is the best option.
zbunior is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 05:18   #5227

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zafrul View Post
What's happening to this forum?

It's like a soap drama with a mixture of Oprah...

I guess 4 years of crappy mercato is finally getting to us all... We starting to sound like inter fans... frustrated and arguing against each other...
Indeed.... very true.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Gio-mania is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 05:24   #5228

kakacmilan best

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2008
kakacmilan best is on a distinguished road
I think that in the coming days we will be linking to Cassano...
kakacmilan best is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 05:42   #5229

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakacmilan best View Post
I think that in the coming days we will be linking to Cassano...
I don't think so ... he seems not to have the right mentality.
About football, I wouldn't mind him to come in Milan, but would he be a great addition to the team ?
Everywhere he went/goes, we can read that there are problems with him (for moment, nothing in Sampdoria except his sketches when he took some yellow cards or red cards). But he has been only one year in Sampdoria lol ... and I thought he had signed for them just some days before Euro ??
GeoTav is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 05:42   #5230

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
According to this article by Corriere dello Sport:

Milan have spent €19,5 M - (Zambro 9M, Borriello 7M, Antonini 3.5M)
Milan have earned €29,5 M - (Gila 15M, RO 10M, Grimi 3.5M, Storari 1M)
[if the Simic deal if finalized, € 4M will be added to the tally]
Through youth loans/selling half the price tag and selling permanently, Milan have so far earned €11,7 M - (Matri 2M, Marzoratti 1.2M, Astori 1M, Sammarco 2.5M, Pozzi 3M & Aba*te 2M [no destination yet, but that is the price] ) - Galliani intends to try to extend this further to €24-25 M.
---------
pretty good business so far, I'd say. I'm not sure what the deal is for all those youngsters, aka which have been permanently sold and which have been 1/2-sold. I don't think any of those will turn out to be REAL Milan material, but players for the bench or for starting spots at Fiorentina, Udinese, Lazio and Napoli (teams which will be in 5-8th place, unless Milan repeat themselves). I havent seen them play much at all, so i cannot really judge - but they arent no Pato's, Balotelli's or even Paloschi's....
Hope we keep Abate though. He's been awesome this season, and has real potential to improve... considering we have three LB's (Janku, Favalli, Antonini) and "less than 3 " RB's (Zambro, Oddo, Bonera[?]) - he could be a nice sub. - or maybe one more year to gain experience could be good - havent made up my mind
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Gio-mania is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 05:48   #5231

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio-mania View Post
Aba*te 2M [no destination yet, but that is the price] ):
His destination is now official on acmilan.com: he's a Milan player and Pozzi is an Empoli player ...

I read somewhere on the net few days ago that Berlusconi had given money to have again a positive balance and so cancel our debt. He maybe plans to give an extra to buy our next striker ? lol
GeoTav is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 05:53   #5232

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
How highly is Abate rated? I read about him somewhere (could be mm), but don't recall seeing him play...

A reminder please?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 06:04   #5233

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
How highly is Abate rated? I read about him somewhere (could be mm), but don't recall seeing him play...

A reminder please?
He is great player..very,very fast I heard somewhere that he run's somthing about eleven second on 100m.He is right winger whit great pass skills and dribling solutions!
I watch him 3,4 times and he was prove himself on youth festival in Tulon whit one gola and assit i think.I is good in taktical option when wee need presure on flank to beat small teams!
rinogattuso is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 06:05   #5234

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
How highly is Abate rated? I read about him somewhere (could be mm), but don't recall seeing him play...

A reminder please?

I rate him, he and Antonini killed us on the left hand side when we played against Empoli.

Does anyone here know the full line up of the italian side from the Toulon Tournament? Were being linked with the Left back, Bocchetti this morning.
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline  
Old 16-06-2008, 06:08   #5235

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
His destination is now official on acmilan.com: he's a Milan player and Pozzi is an Empoli player ...

I read somewhere on the net few days ago that Berlusconi had given money to have again a positive balance and so cancel our debt. He maybe plans to give an extra to buy our next striker ? lol
We had around 20 milions in pocket from Gila,Oli and others players that we sell!
Berlu must give us for grat striker!!And Pato will be options in the OM,whit Kaka and seedorf
rinogattuso is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.