AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-06-2008, 13:15   #7141

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
on real transfer news. What are the prices on ronaldinho? What does barca want? What are chelsea/Man City offering. What is the lowball number galliani has thrown out so far...

I cant find articles that list it
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:17   #7142

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
It's my opinion he is not.

But enough of this crying. Lets get to the actual transfers. Not who we want to see.
No one is crying.

What, Who, Flamini? Zambrotta? Antonini? Abate?

The later two are unproven and risks...good risks but we have no idea how they will perform in such a pressured filled environment.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:18   #7143

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
on real transfer news. What are the prices on ronaldinho? What does barca want? What are chelsea/Man City offering. What is the lowball number galliani has thrown out so far...

I cant find articles that list it
I think if Barca get Arshavin... they'll off load Ronaldinho... this is a guess but I think 20-25 million...

I'm unsure of how much Man City was going to pay Barca... but I heard they wanted to pay Ronaldinho 200,000 (pounds) in wages/weekly. And then there was that outlandish 40 million bid by the LA Galaxy.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:19   #7144

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
No one is crying.

What, Who, Flamini? Zambrotta? Antonini? Abate?

The later two are unproven and risks...good risks but we have no idea how they will perform in such a pressured filled environment.
No I think they are proven, and I think they will give us a great return.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:22   #7145

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
how is antonini proven on a relegated empoli team at 26 with ZERO national team caps. and modric is not?
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:25   #7146

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
how is antonini proven on a relegated empoli team at 26 with ZERO national team caps. and modric is not?
Giovinco (juve got him back), Abate are unproven then too?

Seriously. I'm honestly for more Italians joining...

Remember, we got Gennaro Gattuso from a club that was relegated (at the time)...

Last edited by Giancarlo; 30-06-2008 at 13:28.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:34   #7147

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
No I think they are proven, and I think they will give us a great return.
So given the level that Antonini and Abate have played, how can you say that they are proven, and Mordric who has played at the International level for club and country is NOT a proven and quality player in his own right after putting in quality performances?
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:38   #7148

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
So given the level that Antonini and Abate have played, how can you say that they are proven, and Mordric who has played at the International level for club and country is NOT a proven and quality player in his own right after putting in quality performances?
Alright, alright... I'll admit I have not seen Modric enough to make an opinion! Sheesh.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:44   #7149

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
i'm seriously just so scared we wont get a targetman. and we'll play the xmas tree w/ dinho and kaka behind borriello most league matches.... and that wont be good enough to win league
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:45   #7150

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
If you've noticed I stayed away from commenting on Abate & Antonini for the same reason you just explained about Modric. I haven't seen them.

You might be right...them may turn out to be diamonds in the ruff...but I we gotta wait and see. The only acquired players that we all can really discuss with knowledge is Zambrotta & Flamini and we killed talking about them the week that they came.

We starved for more needed transfers...until then people will continue the talk about who they'd like to see wearing the Milan Jersey.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:46   #7151

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
i'm seriously just so scared we wont get a targetman. and we'll play the xmas tree w/ dinho and kaka behind borriello most league matches.... and that wont be good enough to win league
I'd actually have to agree with you on that one... If we get Ronaldinho... okay...

But I think Milan should really focus on a striker first...

Someone mentioned why I'm not in favor Adebayor going to Barcelona... so they would off load Eto'o... I would be in favor of that, but don't think you Arsenal would try to get Eto'o?
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:50   #7152

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
i'm seriously just so scared we wont get a targetman. and we'll play the xmas tree w/ dinho and kaka behind borriello most league matches.... and that wont be good enough to win league
I forget who on the form keeps bringing up Roque Santa Cruz.

What do you all think about him? Can he fill the shoes at our striker position or is he another Oliveira?
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:51   #7153

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I'd actually have to agree with you on that one... If we get Ronaldinho... okay...

But I think Milan should really focus on a striker first...

Someone mentioned why I'm not in favor Adebayor going to Barcelona... so they would off load Eto'o... I would be in favor of that, but don't think you Arsenal would try to get Eto'o?

it would go agaisnt wengers egomaniac style of management to sign such a big expensive player. However I could see ManUtd, inter or even real madrid jumping for eto'o
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 13:54   #7154

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
MILAN, Ancelotti in Romania for Lobont
30.06.2008 16.30 by Christian Vasile read 202
Source: http://www.gsp.ro

According to Gazzetta dello Sport from Romania, Carlo Ancelotti was seen last night watching the UEFA EURO 2008 Final in a restaurant in Bucharest. He saw the final besides Ioan Becali, who is the agent of a lot of romanian players. According to the same newspaper, Milan's coach came in Romania to talk about the transfer of Dinamo's Bogdan Lobont, former goalkeeper of Fiorentina and Ajax, who has impressed the whole Europe after EURO 2008, especially in the games against Italy and France.
----------------------------------------------
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 30-06-2008, 14:00   #7155

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
MILAN, Ancelotti in Romania for Lobont
30.06.2008 16.30 by Christian Vasile read 202
Source: http://www.gsp.ro

According to Gazzetta dello Sport from Romania, Carlo Ancelotti was seen last night watching the UEFA EURO 2008 Final in a restaurant in Bucharest. He saw the final besides Ioan Becali, who is the agent of a lot of romanian players. According to the same newspaper, Milan's coach came in Romania to talk about the transfer of Dinamo's Bogdan Lobont, former goalkeeper of Fiorentina and Ajax, who has impressed the whole Europe after EURO 2008, especially in the games against Italy and France.
----------------------------------------------
Romania is part of the EU if you're wondering... so we won't use the non-EU spot as far as acquirements... he would be a good choice for Milan...
Giancarlo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.