AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 13:24   #7606

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29. View Post
Not that it matters, since a goal is a goal, but in case someone thinks it's important :
Borriello scored only 1 goal in the 10 matches against Roma, Juventus, Milan, Inter and Fiorentina. He scored his goals against the weaker clubs.
Some may say that he couldn't have done much against the better defenses and he may suffer with Milan this year since everyone will play much more defensive than they did last year against Genoa.
gilardino part 2
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 13:24   #7607

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Swearing, whether it is censored or not is still swearing. Common sense suggests that you wanted to use profanity there and therefore it's only sensible to remove it, so other posters don't get bothered by it (nor does it negatively influence younger posters). On top of that, I don't know about you, but I'm sure many would appreciate the fact that this board is generally free of swearing (something many boards are ruined by).

As for the smileys you posted, I'm not against them going, but at the same time I've accepted that the admin are ok with them. Personally, I'm not offended by them, and the infrequent use of them on the forum doesn't particularly affect the atmosphere on the board. On the other hand, I frequently end up editing out swearing on the board.

If you want to talk about this further, pm one of the mods or admins.
I see. Well I apologise to you and any whom I may have offended. you'll have no problems with me in this regard. I do not swear in real life...and I will no longer even reference it here either.
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 13:26   #7608

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
gilardino part 2
You want him to end up like that? Do you hate the guy or something?

I'm willing to give him a chance...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 13:28   #7609

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
You want him to end up like that? Do you hate the guy or something?

I'm willing to give him a chance...
i don't want him to fail. believe me i will enjoy seeing belen in the crowd for many years to come

but i just dont think he will...
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 13:31   #7610

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
I am forced (once again ) to agree with Giancarlo....don't knock borriello before he plays. He was always a great player...and perhaps he should have been made into an Ibrahimovic rather than a Drogba (ancelotti made this mistake with Henry too by playing him as a pure winger instead of a wing forward). Now that he IS scoring I am assuming that his finishing is better and THAT was his only flaw
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 13:33   #7611

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
i don't want him to fail. believe me i will enjoy seeing belen in the crowd for many years to come

but i just dont think he will...
Okay, well I always hope for the best... maybe I'm just a dumb optimist...

Anyways, I think we should get Hernan Crespo, Diego Cavalieri, Thiago Neves...

Um... a thing about Cavalieri... he could be able to get an EU passport because I think he's part Italian... the article also mentions they signed a document keeping them quiet about who they are negotiating with. So with a little luck hopefully it is Milan. I don't want to see him go to Liversmool.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 13:36   #7612

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Other News
Versione italiana
Hotel Hilton - MILAN, Braida with Angelozzi
03.07.2008 14.36 by Christian Vasile read 426

Quickly as usual, in the hall of Hilton Hotel in Milano, has just arrived the market responsible of rossoneri, Ariedo Braida. Immediately a greeting with the sport director's of Lecce, Guido Angelozzi, to whom he is currently "secluded". Lecce are trying to engage for the young striker Paloschi. Braida at the moment is not responding to questions of present journalists.
---------------------
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 14:37   #7613

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
whats up with all these petitions, its not like any of them have worked with Milan.. you know what, I think im going to start a petition which will definitely get me more sig's than any of those previous ones:

Let Brazil be part of the EU!
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 14:47   #7614

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
lets start a petition that milan should spend more than its sold
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 14:49   #7615

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Galliani: Milan won't break bank for Ronaldinho

Updated: July 3, 2008, 11:30 AM ET

* Comment
* Email
* Print

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani insists the club will not pay over the odds for Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho.

After a disappointing and injury-hit season, Ronaldinho has been told by the Catalan giants he is not part of their plans as they make wholesale changes after two trophy-less campaigns.

There has been no shortage of interest for the two-time FIFA World Player of the Year with Manchester City having already had detailed discussions with the Brazilian and Chelsea also linked with the player.

Yesterday City's executive chairman Garry Cook claimed they had a '50-50' chance of signing Ronaldinho but Galliani claims Milan are leading the pack, although he insists a deal will only be completed if the price is right.

'It seems to me that Ronaldinho has placed Milan at the top of his desires, even if Chelsea has a lot of appeal,' he said.

'We have to see how much the final cost will be, the transfer and then his signing-on fee. But I don't promise anything to the fans.

'In any case in attack we already have Marco Borriello, Filippo Inzaghi, Kaka, Alexandre Pato. If we can get someone else then good, if not we'll stay how we are. We're already competitive.

'I'm not happy not making big signings, I'm a fan too, but a big transfer will only be done if there's the right conditions.

'Players who cost, between wages and other things, 20 million euros (£16million) a year, aren't compatible with Italian clubs' bank balances.'

Galliani has dismissed the prospect of Chelsea's former Milan star Andriy Shevchenko returning to the San Siro.

'If Sheva comes to Italy, he comes to us,' he continued.

'He was one of our targets but we have been told that he is not for sale.'

---

soccernet

So, there you go. We won't be getting anyone. I am fairly certain. This translation is very very clear.

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 03-07-2008 at 14:51.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 14:54   #7616

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Galliani: Milan won't break bank for Ronaldinho

Updated: July 3, 2008, 11:30 AM ET

* Comment
* Email
* Print

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani insists the club will not pay over the odds for Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho.

After a disappointing and injury-hit season, Ronaldinho has been told by the Catalan giants he is not part of their plans as they make wholesale changes after two trophy-less campaigns.

There has been no shortage of interest for the two-time FIFA World Player of the Year with Manchester City having already had detailed discussions with the Brazilian and Chelsea also linked with the player.

Yesterday City's executive chairman Garry Cook claimed they had a '50-50' chance of signing Ronaldinho but Galliani claims Milan are leading the pack, although he insists a deal will only be completed if the price is right.

'It seems to me that Ronaldinho has placed Milan at the top of his desires, even if Chelsea has a lot of appeal,' he said.

'We have to see how much the final cost will be, the transfer and then his signing-on fee. But I don't promise anything to the fans.

'In any case in attack we already have Marco Borriello, Filippo Inzaghi, Kaka, Alexandre Pato. If we can get someone else then good, if not we'll stay how we are. We're already competitive.

'I'm not happy not making big signings, I'm a fan too, but a big transfer will only be done if there's the right conditions.

'Players who cost, between wages and other things, 20 million euros (£16million) a year, aren't compatible with Italian clubs' bank balances.'

Galliani has dismissed the prospect of Chelsea's former Milan star Andriy Shevchenko returning to the San Siro.

'If Sheva comes to Italy, he comes to us,' he continued.

'He was one of our targets but we have been told that he is not for sale.'

---

soccernet

So, there you go. We won't be getting anyone. I am fairly certain. This translation is very very clear.
we can only do one think , just pray Laporta wins the election on sunday against Rossell cuze he was the man who brought him from PSG
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 14:54   #7617

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Hernan Crespo is a free agent, so I don't see why he won't get him. Absolutely no cost besides wages... and he has experience with Milan after a good time on loan with us. Hernan Crespo + Ronaldinho... fine by me. I have my fingers crossed with Ronaldinho. We will be getting someone at least... if Chelsea won't be giving us Sheva, we might as well get Crespo.

And I'm sure our transfer season won't be over if we dont' get Ronaldinho.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 14:56   #7618

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
whats up with all these petitions, its not like any of them have worked with Milan.. you know what, I think im going to start a petition which will definitely get me more sig's than any of those previous ones:

Let Brazil be part of the EU!
I'm gonna start a petition to get people to stop doing these damn petitions. LOL.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 14:56   #7619

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
crespo..... sigh
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 03-07-2008, 14:56   #7620

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Hernan Crespo is a free agent, so I don't see why he won't get him. Absolutely no cost besides wages... and he has experience with Milan after a good time on loan with us. Hernan Crespo + Ronaldinho... fine by me. I have my fingers crossed with Ronaldinho. We will be getting someone at least... if Chelsea won't be giving us Sheva, we might as well get Crespo.

And I'm sure our transfer season won't be over if we dont' get Ronaldinho.
you got to be kidding right?
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.