AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 23:08   #8446

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
damn you jeff. So logical. Im woth you though i think this might be cover to get dinho.... K time for some tequilla and party like its 1980.....
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 11-07-2008, 23:15   #8447

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Well I sure hope this isn't cover. I hope this is real as we need a real CF. If we get a real CF, I'll head out for a night of dancing.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 11-07-2008, 23:16   #8448

Roche13

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Roche13 is on a distinguished road
I still say it will be Sheva on loan.

And mister X,one of these guys in order-Nevez,Dinho,Hernanes,Menez or Matias Fernandez
Roche13 is offline  
Old 12-07-2008, 00:09   #8449

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
MILAN, 4 Serie A clubs on Paloschi
11.07.2008

Milan's young striker, the talented Alberto Paloschi (18) is requested by 4 clubs in Serie A. On the trail of the promising rossonero, in particular, there are four companies in Italy. Those are Reggina, Bologna, Torino and Sampdoria. At this time the Calabrian society would be in pole-position, because Nicola Amoruso went back home to Torino.

transfermarketweb.com

i am not surprised by the fact that many mid table clubs would fight for him. i personally agree that he should spend 1-2 season/s out from Milan. thats the right way to raise him ^^
MLM is offline  
Old 12-07-2008, 01:40   #8450

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
People here want both Dinho and Adebayor...but please tell me how you're going to keep Dinho, Ade, Pato, Pippo, Borriello happy with only 2 spots to offer? And if you want to play Dinho and Kaka + two strikers...what about our 10 DMs ? Do they take up golf for a living?
Mystik is offline  
Old 12-07-2008, 01:47   #8451

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
People here want both Dinho and Adebayor...but please tell me how you're going to keep Dinho, Ade, Pato, Pippo, Borriello happy with only 2 spots to offer? And if you want to play Dinho and Kaka + two strikers...what about our 10 DMs ? Do they take up golf for a living?
What 10 DM? For one, we can fit them I believe. But Ronaldinho is not a CF. He'll fit in the attacking midfielder position. However, I think we should get Hernanes who is in far better shape and much younger.

We'll still have enough room for the defensive midfielders. We'll just have a squad with more depth.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-07-2008, 02:15   #8452

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I guess Arsenal realise that if they want to sell Ade to a club outside of EPL, then they must drop the price tag as no clubs would want to pay Ade 35M pounds.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 12-07-2008, 02:47   #8453

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
for people asking for a new CD... did you forget we have Bonera? I think if he plays like he did in the last 6 or 5 games of last season, we most likely will see a defense line with something like this:

Zambrotta/oddo Nesta Bonera/Kaladze/Maldini Jankulovski

what do you think?
_Ace is offline  
Old 12-07-2008, 03:52   #8454

Campari

Registered User
 
Campari's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta
Campari is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace View Post
for people asking for a new CD... did you forget we have Bonera? I think if he plays like he did in the last 6 or 5 games of last season, we most likely will see a defense line with something like this:

Zambrotta/oddo Nesta Bonera/Kaladze/Maldini Jankulovski

what do you think?
I believe in Bonera, but in your list, he's the only player with an age under 30!
Campari is offline  
Old 12-07-2008, 04:25   #8455

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I think there's quite a bit of unnecessary debate about Adebayor's wage request and comparisons to Henry. The actual quote goal.com provides is...

Quote:
“People ask if I’m asking for the same salary as Henry,” he told News of the World. “That is not necessarily the question.

“But I am being considered a worthy replacement for Henry while not deserving his salary. The question lies on this level.

“Either Arsenal give me what I want and I stay or they don’t and I leave.”
This does not say he wants to be paid the same as Henry, but he does make clear that if he's viewed as Henry's replacement, then he wants to be paid what he's worth. From a business perspective he makes a fair and sound argument, and he knows he's in a position to command a high salary.

Most importantly, this quote is from the News Of the World. Quite frankly, a typical tabloid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace View Post
for people asking for a new CD... did you forget we have Bonera? I think if he plays like he did in the last 6 or 5 games of last season, we most likely will see a defense line with something like this:

Zambrotta/oddo Nesta Bonera/Kaladze/Maldini Jankulovski

what do you think?
I've said it before, but I say again I really hope to see Bonera on the right and Zambrotta on the left, with Nesta and Kala/Maldini in the middle.

If not then Zambro right, Janku or Kaladze left and Bonera or Maldini with Nesta in the middle.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 12-07-2008, 04:45   #8456

e-Milan

Registered User
 
e-Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
e-Milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
People here want both Dinho and Adebayor...but please tell me how you're going to keep Dinho, Ade, Pato, Pippo, Borriello happy with only 2 spots to offer? And if you want to play Dinho and Kaka + two strikers...what about our 10 DMs ? Do they take up golf for a living?
I think, without the arrival of those two, we're still have to offload some of those DM like Emerson and Brocchi. Sorry for those player, but they're not offering much to this club. And with the arrival of Flamini, I doubt those 2 will ever make it up to the field.
e-Milan is offline  
Old 12-07-2008, 06:18   #8457

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Well, I have a feeling after all the heat our management has gotten that is what they want. I honestly believe that Dinho was the main target. There could also be a deal with Barca stating that if you give us Dinho in a cut price, we will back off from Adebayor.

I think we will just get Dinho, and one other player, who is not that high-profile. If that happens, I will be fairly happy with the transfer market.

To me, Abbiati, Zambrotta, Flamini, Borriello, Abate, and Ronaldinho would represent a fantastic transfer campaign. If we can sign one solid CD (Zapata) then it will be a 8/10 for me.

What irked me all summer was Galliani getting hopes up and then bringing them down again. Just go about your business quietly and see what we end up with.

Hopefully, hopefully, we get both, but I think it will just be Dinho.
I hope we sign Dinho and yes I agree with you we need a new CB I would be very happy if we get Dinho and a CB this summer but would be great if we get a striker to maybe not the world class striker maybe we gould loan Sheva or buy Pavlichenko / Kanouté / Gomes
Vulli is offline  
Old 12-07-2008, 06:39   #8458

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
"Milan withdraw Adebayor interest"
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=773438

"Sheva cuts wages for Milan"
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jul12f.html
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 12-07-2008, 07:06   #8459

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, remind me when our training starts?
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 12-07-2008, 07:07   #8460

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
People here want both Dinho and Adebayor...but please tell me how you're going to keep Dinho, Ade, Pato, Pippo, Borriello happy with only 2 spots to offer? And if you want to play Dinho and Kaka + two strikers...what about our 10 DMs ? Do they take up golf for a living?
Brocchi should turn his hand to golf--maybe he'd be more effective.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.