![]() |
|
|
#9571 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
I dont understand this fascination with $heva. The guy is going to turn 32 in september. He was a forward not a poacher like Inzaghi or Crespo. He always relied on his speed and strength. He is a player with low confidence and it doesnt even make sense financially. If we get him on loan, we will be paying the wages of a washed up player. If we buy him back, he will be 33 by the time he plays CL again.
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
#9572 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
![]() |
Here's the English site you've all being dying for.... LOL
MONTEVIDEO, July 29 (Apertura) - Defensor Sporting's teenage midfielder Tabare Viudez appears on the verge of a move to Italian outfit AC Milan. Viudez, who has been playing for the Uruguayan champions' senior team for one year, will fly to Italy on Wednesday afternoon for a medical. The Fonseca Group, who have the rights of the player, led the negotiations to transfer Viudez to the San Siro for the upcoming Serie A season. 'This is an enormous step for both the player and the club,' said Defensor Sporting president Fernando Sobral. The Montevideo-born player, nicknamed 'Chaio', is relishing the new chapter in his career. 'I cannot believe it. It's a terrific jump up in my career,' he said. 'I must confess I have mixed feelings - nervousness and joy. This is a big step forward for me.' Viudez scored six goals in the 2007-08 season in his homeland. Source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...europe&cc=5901 |
|
|
|
|
#9573 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
If this is actual word quoted from him, then I can see that these words are more knowledgeable...
|
|
|
|
|
#9574 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
now the question comes... Will they stay. I think vuidez will be loaned. He's a am in the kaka mold. Whether he's ever half as good who knows. Its low risk high reward. He also only has 8 months first team exerience. I could see either a loan to big south American side or lower Italian side
Cardaccio is almost 21 and a cm. Perhaps a pirlo back up. I saw some south American website compare him to fernando gago.... I also saw Roma lazio udinese and atletico Madrid all observed him. But who knows...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#9575 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=115961
so did we sign them two players? I dont see it official
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
#9576 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Veghel, The Netherlands
Fave Players: Alex Rodrigo Dias da Costa
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9577 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Fave Players: Il Capitano
![]() |
mrki...thanks for being my friend..
|
|
|
|
|
#9578 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
In France, they translated an article from SportMediaSet and say that Viudez will be loaned to FC Porto ... that has no sense to me ?!
Maybe another Grimi ... They also say that nothing is decided for Cadaccio. |
|
|
|
|
#9579 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
I like the prospect of those two... How old is Viudez?
Extra news: VDV to Madrid for 8M euros... EDIT: Anybody knows about young Greek defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos? He may be the one we need.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! Last edited by ZvonimirBoban; 31-07-2008 at 07:11. |
|
|
|
|
#9580 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Brazil - RJ - Rio de Janeiro
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Baresi, Zico, Platini
![]() |
Amburg refused the offer.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
#9581 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
They give 100 mil for CR7 or Kaka....and 8 mil for VDV...they are so darn stupid. VDV is at least worth 15-20 mil.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
#9582 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#9583 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
Where is the source, Bung Siregar? I'd like to know and read more.
And about VDV... I learned not to just believe Wikipedia.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
|
|
|
#9584 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Sorry, I forgot to put acmilan.com on that quote.
Here is the direct link : http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=70127 |
|
|
|
|
#9585 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
So does that mean that Paloo will be gone AFTER these two matches? I sense a certain Ukrainian is on his way ![]() |
|
|
|