AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-09-2008, 17:09   #166

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Who is the man of the match for you guys?

For me it's Shevchenko... because lets face it... he was involved with two of the goals and was very unlucky not to score himself. Is Sheva coming back to form? I think so... he needs more time though. He had a bit of a rough start with us.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 17:25   #167

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Good result, I'll save my comments for after I download and watch the game.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 17:30   #168

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Where are you dling it mystik? PM me if more conveninent...
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 18:07   #169

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Tonight I saw the difference btw Borriello and Gila, Borriello is a man of sky high confidence, and i dont mean only in football. And judging from today thats great news.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 18:40   #170

Vale46

Registered User
 
Vale46's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: ViVa La Fuga! (California)
Fave Players: Gattuso, Pirlo
Vale46 is on a distinguished road
Get ready for a tide of wins. It's good to get that first one out of the way, then it's just a tidal wave after that.
Vale46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 21:46   #171

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Why Did Emerson Played???????????????
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 22:40   #172

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Why Did Emerson Played???????????????
I asked that my self, but I know Carlo put him in to make sure the result stays the same. I like to see Cardaccio, just give the guy a chance. Cardaccio is going to be like Gourcuff last year at Milan.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 22:47   #173

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
^^ Cardacio isn't even on the UEFA Cup squad.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 23:35   #174

nhoxanh

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2008
nhoxanh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
Tonight I saw the difference btw Borriello and Gila, Borriello is a man of sky high confidence, and i dont mean only in football. And judging from today thats great news.
Agreed! Even the best Gillardino cannot score a goal like Borriello did last night. I see that Borriello is superior technically to Gillardino, and he connects better with teamates. It is a pleasure watching him dribble sometimes.

He is a great buy to me. Surely better than Gillardino!!
nhoxanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 23:39   #175

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Gilardino is much better on the air, and he can find impossible angles to put it in... at least now that he's feeling like his old self again...

Borriello is more powerful physically, and has a much stronger shot...

Technically, perhaps Gila is more gifted, but they're both very good... wish they both had been able to perform together two seasons ago...

I have as much faith in Borriello as I always had (and still have) on Gila...

I hope both make it to South Africa World Cup with Italy.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 23:55   #176

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT View Post
Gilardino is much better on the air, and he can find impossible angles to put it in... at least now that he's feeling like his old self again...

Borriello is more powerful physically, and has a much stronger shot...

Technically, perhaps Gila is more gifted, but they're both very good... wish they both had been able to perform together two seasons ago...

I have as much faith in Borriello as I always had (and still have) on Gila...

I hope both make it to South Africa World Cup with Italy.
If I had to pick two... I'd much rather go with Borriello. He seems to connect very well with team mates... and he has something to prove. I think aerial vs physical power, I'd go with the second.

Borriello's strong physical frame and stronger shot is what Milan needs.

I think that Borriello is just the better forward... people have said I had too much faith in him but I think we did the right thing bringing him back. He's a late bloomer, and he'll most likely have an impact on the 2010 World Cup.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 19-09-2008 at 00:10.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 00:44   #177

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
yea same here...gila was very good inside the box but borrielo is that and as we saw today can create something when he isnt in the box i never saw gila shoot from that far (not to put him down or anything)
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 00:45   #178

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by remote2book View Post
yea same here...gila was very good inside the box but borrielo is that and as we saw today can create something when he isnt in the box i never saw gila shoot from that far (not to put him down or anything)
Borriello simply has a stronger shot... he's more of a presence... he doesn't disappear like Gilardino...
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 01:48   #179

ganjarb

Registered User
 
ganjarb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Location: U.S.
Fave Players: Rijkaard
ganjarb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Pato's sublime free kick... (guess who will be taking more free kicks in the future heheheh)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgUGVQ-JElE
Look at the way Flamini celebrate the goal (watch the slow motion on the 39th second). Very emotional. It showed that he really played with all his heart and gave all to the team. He's a true rossoneri already.
__________________
BeeBuzz

Last edited by ganjarb; 19-09-2008 at 01:51.
ganjarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 01:56   #180

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot
Tonight I saw the difference btw Borriello and Gila, Borriello is a man of sky high confidence, and i dont mean only in football
then why did he use something like drugs for his sex life ? :
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.