AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-12-2008, 12:45   #1066

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Btw, I´m not bashing the guy(far from that), but I really want to see what people would be saying if Santacrocce(sp?) wasn´t a Italian NT player... The lad is the luckiest brazilian defender ever, since he can scape from the "brazilian defender" BS...
Good point. As for those who say that Alex and Santacroce are three times as good as Agger, and that they can't see the difference between Agger and Senderos - this smiley says it all:
Ceceves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 13:13   #1067

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Agger links up attack better than Santacroce (who doesn't t all) and Alex (who isn't bad either). Let Kaladze go and get Santacroce or Agger or even Alex.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 13:22   #1068

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves View Post
Good point. As for those who say that Alex and Santacroce are three times as good as Agger, and that they can't see the difference between Agger and Senderos - this smiley says it all:
I say Alex and Santacroce are 3 times players Agger is. But I say Agger is a better player then Senderos. I dont know for who your post is...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 13:53   #1069

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
I cant find anything on youtube showing Agger's defending. All I can find is his shooting and how cute he is apparently.

This is the only video

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uk6Vsv-wgmQ
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 15:03   #1070

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I've seen Agger milion times, he is a good defender. But after Maldini and Nesta, Stam...he is not the man to continue down that class line.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 15:07   #1071

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
I cant find anything on youtube showing Agger's defending. All I can find is his shooting and how cute he is apparently.

This is the only video

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uk6Vsv-wgmQ
This guy is a dribbling Genius and a tattoo artist. we cant judge on one error but the last thing we need is something like this. let us hope we bring a decent CD in the winter mercato .
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 15:15   #1072

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves View Post
Good point. As for those who say that Alex and Santacroce are three times as good as Agger, and that they can't see the difference between Agger and Senderos - this smiley says it all:
Ceceves the difference between them is that sanderos is swiss and skin head. agger is danish and has hair on his head but they are both stupid. Benitez aint this stupid to let 3 times best Superleague talent of the year and best defender go like this. i am just curious agger is unsettled in liverpool and he has probelms with his coach, who is interested in his service. other than milan who is interested in 100000000 player?

about this smiley i hope it make you feel better!
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 15:42   #1073

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Liverpool made it to the final of Champions League with Agger as the starter in Quarters and Semis (though he finally hit a wall in the final).
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 16:08   #1074

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
And the professor favalinho made a Central defender and he was awesome!
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 18:02   #1075

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
And the professor favalinho made a Central defender and he was awesome!
So? What's your point? Comparing Favallinho's some good matches in Serie A (as central defender) this season to Agger's performance till Champions League Final?

The fact is that Agger was awsome in 2006/07 just like Santracoce in this season and half of last season. Both of these players are still unexperienced with respect of their numbers in games. Which one is better? No one can answer as they are only having 1-season games (30-40 games) at most (too little data to answer the question).
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 18:51   #1076

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
LOL forgot to mention that santacroce is originally brasilian. But still AGGER is better than the 3 of them
Nah...thats Ok, Lebanese...it´s your opinion
I think Agger is a very good defender too, but not at the level of Alex...no way.

Btw, I´m really glad T. Silva will only play next season, and will have time to adapt itself...I will not support another brazilian CB bust(R. Junior) in a Milan forum
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 19:15   #1077

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Hai Brasileiro, long time no see mate. I hope you are fine.

Ah tja, congrats for the Thiago Silva's signing (if it happens) as I know you are a big 'fan' of him.

I have asked here about Thiago Silva's olympic games. Do you know why Thiago Silva played very rarely (as starter) in the last Olympic games? Dunga prefered Alex Silva to Thiago Silva. Thiago only played one game in the group phase as starter when Brazil have already qualified. Did Thiago have injury before the Olympic games?

By the way, how is David Luiz now? I read your post on a certain thread (Kaka's thread) and you said that the best defender produced by Brazil after Alex is David Luiz. Did he have great games and developing in his current club (still Benfica?)?

The last question is (since you still have time ) : how is Apodi now? Is he having good season this year? Is he getting much better now (defensive and offensive abilities)?
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 19:49   #1078

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
I've seen Agger milion times, he is a good defender. But after Maldini and Nesta, Stam...he is not the man to continue down that class line.
I'd like to know the names of the defenders that can replace Maldini, Nesta and Stam... So far I haven't seen any.

We need to get the best we possibly can and stop comparing them to our legendary defenders who are the best ever, if not we will always continue to be disappointed.
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 20:03   #1079

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo View Post
I'd like to know the names of the defenders that can replace Maldini, Nesta and Stam... So far I haven't seen any.

We need to get the best we possibly can and stop comparing them to our legendary defenders who are the best ever, if not we will always continue to be disappointed.
That's very true. It's better to think how to make our defence great and stop comparing every single defender with our past great defenders (Nesta, Maldini, Stam etc.) as we won't find players like them in this time, it's only make us never satisfied with whoever Milan sign.

If other teams can make a good defence with 'normal' players, why can't we?
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 07:20   #1080

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo View Post
I'd like to know the names of the defenders that can replace Maldini, Nesta and Stam... So far I haven't seen any.

We need to get the best we possibly can and stop comparing them to our legendary defenders who are the best ever, if not we will always continue to be disappointed.
Santacroce is the first on that list, a player that can definetively become a world class defender like Cannavaro and Nesta. Mexes is a great defender also, that has brains and knows how to control the back 4. those are two players I can see as good enough to continue the big CB's line in Milan. Chiellini is of course untransferable but he is one of those big italian names for the future. Thiago Silva I dont know so well, I've seen him 5 times so far. But his phisical and technical possibilities are very good. A player of Lucio's calibre is always welcomed.

Skrtel, Agger, Senderos, Bonera, Kaladze etc. are not the players Milan needs for first pairing of CB's.

P.S.

I would like to add that I havent mention S.Ramos. I see him as a player that is absolutely not worth that money and in not capable of playing in serie a defensive wise. I hope you all saw that yesterday in El Classico when in first 45min ball was passed through his legs 3 times, he made one penalty that wasnt given in 2nd half and Puyol jumped over him for 1:0 goal of Eto'o. Its not just that game, I dont see him as a CB that can be relied upon. As an attacking right back yes, but not as an CB in serie a.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.