AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 00:32   #496

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
I haven't watched Bayern Munich or Breno at all during this season, except for in Champions League, but to be fair, Bayern might have lost 4-0 tonight to Barca, but I didn't see anything that made Breno look particularly bad. Barcelona just seemed so extremly good.
As I wrote, the problem with Breno wasnīt talent(as with Alex Silva), but that the boy was(is) raw...I saw(and read) people in Brazil 1 year ago saying that this boy needed to be a starter in Brazil

Quote:
I agree about our board's (Leonardo's ) scouting abilities... When it comes to signing players from Brazil, our club has been excellent.
Yep, people loves to bash our board(some times with a good reason), but they also know football. At least Brazilian football, as you said

Roque Junior aside, Kaká, Pato are amazing purchases. I also know they almost purchased Alex. In fact, Braida came to Brazil to watch him and approved the purchase, but Milan went out of the fight because at that time, they didnīt enter in a bid fight...

Huge mistake that they learned, as we fight for Patoīs purchased...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 00:32   #497

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Oddo is walked over by Henry...
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:27   #498

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
As I wrote, the problem with Breno wasnīt talent(as with Alex Silva), but that the boy was(is) raw...I saw(and read) people in Brazil 1 year ago saying that this boy needed to be a starter in Brazil
Yes, you said it when we are linked with Breno year(s) ago. We were also linked with him in this season but Milan finally took Thiago Silva.

What I am still confused is about his age. There were rumours I read (forget where I read it) that he is actually older than 19 years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Yep, people loves to bash our board(some times with a good reason), but they also know football. At least Brazilian football, as you said

Roque Junior aside, Kaká, Pato are amazing purchases. I also know they almost purchased Alex. In fact, Braida came to Brazil to watch him and approved the purchase, but Milan went out of the fight because at that time, they didnīt enter in a bid fight...

Huge mistake that they learned, as we fight for Patoīs purchased...
At least they tried again with Thiago Silva. I am really waiting for his games with us in official games because I love his style. But I still hope Milan add a WC defender next season to be paired with him.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:07   #499

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Oddo is walked over by Henry...
Watching the game, I was thinking about our actual defense against that Barca team...

Scary...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 15:06   #500

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Brasiliero, I'll ask the question in here as it gets lost in the "mercato" thread:

Has Thiago played as a RB in Brasil in some part of his career? And do you consider him capable of doing that considering his caracteristics?
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 15:10   #501

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Someone also asked about Miranda since there was news about Milan's interest in him.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 15:10   #502

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Brasiliero, I'll ask the question in here as it gets lost in the "mercato" thread:

Has Thiago played as a RB in Brasil in some part of his career? And do you consider him capable of doing that considering his caracteristics?
By this time Thiago Silva, formerly a right winger who also had spells in midfield and at full-back, had been converted into a centre-back.
rinogattuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 23:40   #503

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Brasiliero, I'll ask the question in here as it gets lost in the "mercato" thread:

Has Thiago played as a RB in Brasil in some part of his career? And do you consider him capable of doing that considering his caracteristics?
Sorry my friend, I didnīt saw youe question there.

To be honest, I really canīt remember of Thiago playing as a RB, but thinkng about it, I think youīre giving Carlo a amazing idea.

Imo Thiago has skills to do it if asked. He has the speed, ability and will to do the job. Also, Carlo(as Guss Hiddink) love to put a CB as one of the fullbacks...

Now, I hope Carlo read your idea, because I think it will be a great option for the games that we need more defensive power.

My friend mrki helping Carlo...now I know the world isnīt right
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 23:56   #504

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Someone also asked about Miranda since there was news about Milan's interest in him.
Siregar, by far better than Alex Silva that we were linked in the past, no doubt.
But I just donīt hate him as defenders like Alex, Juan, David Luiz...

Maybe is because he goes to France and come back to Brazil, and play in a three man defense...I donīt know

Look, I donīt want to be unfair with the guy because I donīt know the reasons of his liberation from his France team. But I generally be cautious with this because can be a signal of adaptation problems...or not.

But to be fair, the guy has a great character, works hard, is technical and play tough.

Itīs only my opinion, and I know several people here in Brazil that donīt agree with me, but my feeling tell me to not buy him. Heīs better than anything we have now but Nesta, and have some doubts if Thiago or him is the better defender...

But Thiago has proved himself in a 2 CB defense, and Miranda not...as I said above, I donīt think he can step and change our defense from day one as players like Alex, Juan, David Luiz...but itīs just my opinion.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2009, 00:05   #505

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Thank you Brasileiro for your view about Miranda.

Above you mentioned about David Luiz. How is he doing now after the long injury? How do you rate him (his late performances) now?
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2009, 10:05   #506

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Thank you Brasileiro for your view about Miranda.

Above you mentioned about David Luiz. How is he doing now after the long injury? How do you rate him (his late performances) now?
My fear with David was a possible injure prone career, but after his treatment in USA, he appears to be health again.

To be honest, Iīm seeing another side of Davidīs game. Benfica coach(the spanish one, I forgot his name) is playing him a lot as left-back. Never thought he could play that position, and the fact I never wrote about this in my reports show this...But I saw some games, and heīs doing fairly good.

Of course heīs at his best as a CB, but it gives another dimension and value for this player.

Also, and to be fair (since I didnīt watch all Benfica games), David also appears to have lost one of his biggest flaws: the excessive use of the elbows...

If Iīm not wrong, the guy also is a EU-player(Portuguese passport).

Imo, after Alex, the best Brazilian defender...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2009, 11:22   #507

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Thank you mate for your view (again). It's always very nice to have scout in this forum.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2009, 01:04   #508

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
If Milan wants a young central defender with great potential, they should target Nicolas Otamendi (21 years old, Velez Sarsfield, Argentina). This kid is a rock and very tough on one-on-one.
His price tag must be between 5M and 10M euros. Great investment.
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2009, 18:45   #509

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Thank you mate for your view (again). It's always very nice to have scout in this forum.
Thanks!!
News from Brazil:
Ramirez from cruzeiro was bought by Benfica for no more than 8 Millions. Itīs unbelievble, a talent like him and so cheap...

Imo also, he made the wong choice going to Benfica. The club is very instable right now, and isnīa good place for a promise(and foreign) player like him.

Also, Hernanes is in a dreadfull form right now...maybe São Paulo will ask for less now...Imo he isnīt more happy in Brazil...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 11:22   #510

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
I want to ask Brasileiro if he can tell us more about André Santos is he a Milan material

André Santos is 26 yo he is Brazilian left back. He currently plays for Corinthians.
On May, 2009, he was called up for the first time to the Brazilian national team for 2010 World Cup qualification

His agent said that he has offers from Spain and his price is 5 milion euro



.

Last edited by Vulli; 27-05-2009 at 11:26.
Vulli is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.