AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-06-2009, 15:18   #4711

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
Does that mean we can say Italy is a better League than the Prem?

Our 6th placed team (De Rossi, Roma) just beat their 5th placed teams keeper (Howard, Everton)
lol thats a classic, I've been hearing that all season for when Milan drew with Portsmouth.

by the way, Grosso is an absolutely world class LB, he is having a good game..I dont know why someone mentioned that he wasn't. Yeah and thank god Gilardino is not here any more, he would have never been able to up his game (at Milan). When it counts, when the pressure's on, Gilardino is nothing but a pretty little girl. And Iaquinta is another striker that I dont quite understand the hype for, I dont understand why it ever was there!

We must try for Rossi. We need to replace Kaka not by buying a player as good, but by changing the formation and playing for example a 4-3-3. Would be great to have Rossi/Cassano in such a formation.

However, in Leonardo I trust,

hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 15:25   #4712

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
by the way, Grosso is an absolutely world class LB, he is having a good game..I dont know why someone mentioned that he wasn't.
Grosso is maybe a WC LB for competitions with national teams ... but he is a joke with clubs for a whole season.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 15:27   #4713

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
2great goals by rossi!!! He's one of my favourite players for a few years now, young, italian, milan fan! He would be my dream signing

And Pirlo is so much better playing for italia.
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 15:32   #4714

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
Just watched G Rossi in confederations cup he just kicked arse for half the match 2 goals as a substitute unbelievable see what happens when you take off Mauro Camoranesi and Gilardino lol. Toni as a striker is so poor for italy two clear headers and one one on one with the goalkeeper and he didn't score. G Rossi needs to be a Milan player soon we would dominate italy with a striker of Rossi abilities.
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 15:35   #4715

Milan_Kaka

Registered User
 
Milan_Kaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Kaka, Shevchenko
Milan_Kaka is on a distinguished road
The last goal: This is the real Pirlo! Absolutely amazing!!
Milan_Kaka is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 15:36   #4716

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Well.......excuse the language.....but when you give Pirlo freedom to roam around the field and get closer to the opponent's goal......shi!t happens!!!

Let's just hope that Leonardo is taking notes!

As for Rossi....he is a great player! Not because of what he did today, but because of what he's been doing for the past couple of years with both Parma and Villareal. However.....certainly we won't sign both Dzeko and Rossi. The only way I can see that happening is if we sell Ronaldinho, but again....that's not happening this summer.

So, since Ronaldinho is staying here and according to our management will play a big part of our season next year.....take your pick:

-----Pato----- or ---Dzeko - Pato ----
Dinho-----Rossi ---- Ronaldinho

or, maybe

----Dzeko----
Pato ---- Rossi but what do we do with Ronaldinho? Anyhow, as far as I know....we aren't officially linked with Rossi and as Galliani said we are looking for someone with Dzeko's characteristics.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!

Last edited by nefremo; 15-06-2009 at 15:48.
nefremo is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 15:49   #4717

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
What a game by Pirlo..awesome!! He was fantastic in all ways.
__________________
..FLAMINI a Defensive Monster..
rinogattuso is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 15:57   #4718

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Hopefully Rossi's performance today got Silvio and Uncle Fester to stand up and take notice. I saw the other day that he's being linked to Juventus and has indicated he'd be interested in going there. I don't think I could ever forgive him for that if he does it. It was bad enough that he chose to play for Italy instead of the United States (not that I blame him for that, but I often think wistfully about how much he would have added to the USMNT). But if he were to grow up a Milan fan and then go play for Juve too, I just don't think I could take that. Better he go back to Manchester United (which, I believe, does have an option to buy him back).

Ah, well, at least three of the goals scored in today's match were scored by Americans.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 15:58   #4719

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogattuso View Post
What a game by Pirlo..awesome!! He was fantastic in all ways.
He was! Hopefully he'll get back to playing so brilliantly for Milan.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 16:08   #4720

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Hopefully Rossi's performance today got Silvio and Uncle Fester to stand up and take notice. I saw the other day that he's being linked to Juventus and has indicated he'd be interested in going there. I don't think I could ever forgive him for that if he does it. It was bad enough that he chose to play for Italy instead of the United States (not that I blame him for that, but I often think wistfully about how much he would have added to the USMNT). But if he were to grow up a Milan fan and then go play for Juve too, I just don't think I could take that. Better he go back to Manchester United (which, I believe, does have an option to buy him back).

Ah, well, at least three of the goals scored in today's match were scored by Americans.
the kid really wants to play in Italy so I can understand his choice... If Milan doesnt make him an offer, what can he do? Joining inter would be far worse and unforgivable.
And his choice for italy is logical, his parents are Italian, he is a parma youth player and his name couldnt be more italian.
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 16:12   #4721

ronaldinho91

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2009
ronaldinho91 is on a distinguished road
Who is Jossico ?
Guys‚ I think we should get Jossico of Fenerbahce‚ I have been watching him for 3 years and he is an amazing player. He is a tough tackling Gattuso-like defensive midfielder. He was playing in Spain until last year and moved to Fenerbahce when they appointed Aragones as their manager. I watched him on quite a few occasions last year and he reminds me of a mixture of Seedorf - Gattuso‚ I think we could pick him for around 4 milyon Euros and the only reason why he is so cheap is because he is a bit old‚ I hope we dont miss out on him because I know that Juve are also after him
ronaldinho91 is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 16:23   #4722

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
This is a forward line I would love at Milan next season:

Rossi-----------Ronaldinho
---------Pato------------

This way, R80 gets to play in his fav position and Pato doesn't have to play on the wing as he probably would if Dzeko (or someone like him) came. Also, we wouldn't have to use our last remaining Non-EU spot to sign Dzeko, so we could sign Hernanes or whoever.
Ceceves is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 16:26   #4723

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves View Post
This is a forward line I would love at Milan next season:

Rossi-----------Ronaldinho
---------Pato------------

This way, R80 gets to play in his fav position and Pato doesn't have to play on the wing as he probably would if Dzeko (or someone like him) came. Also, we wouldn't have to use our last remaining Non-EU spot to sign Dzeko, so we could sign Hernanes or whoever.
you are reading my mind
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 17:50   #4724

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves View Post
This is a forward line I would love at Milan next season:

Rossi-----------Ronaldinho
---------Pato------------

This way, R80 gets to play in his fav position and Pato doesn't have to play on the wing as he probably would if Dzeko (or someone like him) came. Also, we wouldn't have to use our last remaining Non-EU spot to sign Dzeko, so we could sign Hernanes or whoever.
I like that formation. I don't trust Ronaldinho to play behind two strikers, he is not a playmaker nor the player who can run in both sides.
Siregar is offline  
Old 15-06-2009, 18:01   #4725

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Your personal feeling? The sentiment in Bosnia? Soothsayer?

Are you Dzeko?
Hasan brother, I m not Dzeko but I know people , my friend from school who used to be a teammate with Dzeko, they are very good friends, so last year we were hanging out thiings like that. So thats what he is telling me.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.