AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-05-2010, 06:59   #166

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Interesting question... If it was up to me, and we get Robinho and Jucilei and others like you said, I would play Pato and Robinho up front. Pato more advanced as CF and Robinho as a second striker, but playing free(left, right, deep). The secret to take the best of Robinho is to let him play all the field up front. He has great mobility and thrives getting the ball in stride... as winger he become a little predictable.

I really don't believe in this Big CF dogma. I want a CF(big or small) that can create his own chances and for the others. Thats why I wanted Luis Fabiano last season. But Pato was a CF all his youth career and already show he can do it in Serie A, even when played alone in Carlo's C. Tree...

Also, Robinho playing free(like in Brazil NT) create a lot of space for the CF, midfielder and fullbacks. But I will not hold my breath for Robinho. He is improving game by game here, and if he will have a good(or great) WC that I am expecting, we will be out of the race(budget).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A REMINDER: I know it will be late for most you guys, but there is a amazing game to watch today(21:40 Brazil) Santos x Grêmio. Fist leg 4 x 3 to Grêmio so, Santos need just a 1 x 0 win. But they don't know how to hold a lead without to attack. So, expect a crazy game like always happen with this Santos team...

My friend, Im not trying to be boring, but my question was about Milan with Dinho-Pato-Robinho as an attacking trio. To me it seems Milan will hold on to Ronaldinho, and - lets say Berlusconi really pays for one player and that player is Robinho - we'll play "tridente" up front. But nevermind it... I'd also play Robinho as left second forward and Pato up front.

People suddenly started to talk about TALL CF's, while its all about SISTEM of the team, not about phisical power. Milito has a brilliant season, and his space was opening coz of Eto'o, who played wide with Mourinho. Eto'o played pure CF in Barca... In Barca now, Ibra plays pure CF, and he is not doing so well coz their sistem is not made for his football. They bought Villa, who is now perfect for the way Barca plays.

Ibrahimovic was always a perfect player for Milan, and if we had him while we had Kaka' ( like we almost did!) we'd won it all without any doubt!

Our hope is that Silvio will really pay for one player ( fully ) and that Milan as a club will do some smart things like sell 6,7 players we dont need anymore.

Im also against neccessarity of a TALL and bih CF. Players like Ibrahimovic and Drogba are extreme players, but its not a must to have a 190cm CF.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 07:08   #167

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
my ideal situation, sell ronaldinho and hunter, get ibra and robinho and we will have the best attack in the world
Do you believe that's possible or is this basically your dream? I doubt we'll ever be able to pull that off. Ibra alone is too big a problem as Barca spent a fortune on him last summer and to lose him for even half of that would be an epic failure.

Robinho is a little more realistic, but he's probably worth at least a similar amount to Dinho and quite a bit more than Hunter.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 07:32   #168

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
I think is MGT would swap Dinho Hunter Abate Rino for Dzeko Robinho a good RB and Jucilei they would but they cannot and are not able/willing to spend so its pointless , Dida Favalli out Storari Yepes in Onyewu back , De Vito Verdi Strasser Albertrazzi promoted that has us with a 28 or 29 man squad with Pippo renewing this realistcly what our squad will be next season as the talk is just that talk.

We listen to Galliani talk about I could of signed Ibra Torres Lloris but didnt does he realise what a colossal idiot this makes him sound......Galliani saying aint doing.

Im prepared to write off this mercato as I think next summer there will be no way they can't invest , unless they renew Zambro Janku Kala Rino Ambro Seedorf and whoe ever . If they all get renewed or extended next summer then really it is over i think.

I really would like to talk to them as Jucilei Krasic Bonucci Robinho this year with Dinho Hunter going and saving on wages would be great and the youth coming up if two of them became starters it would be awesome another couple next year and maybe 1 the year after , that would be possible it possible but they really have to put in the effort or else say that they don't want to do anything.

I mean 4 years ago people were laughing and joking at how old our squad was and now its pretty much the same squad but 4 years older Cafu Stam Cap Billy gone the rest are the same.They must of seen what would happen and where they were going , I'd love now to have Tommason Vogel and a couple of others .

We can't run can't go the distance are easily run over by way worse opposition just because they a younger and faster. And our team is so susceptible to Injury .
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 07:50   #169

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
krasic would be incredible. hopefully savecivic did his part and talked up this club to him.
but i just dont see it happening... hopefully 1 of the 4 you mentioned will come.
__________________
the freewheelin'

Last edited by Codino; 20-05-2010 at 07:50. Reason: GRAMMAR POLICE.
Codino is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 08:43   #170

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Do you believe that's possible or is this basically your dream? I doubt we'll ever be able to pull that off. Ibra alone is too big a problem as Barca spent a fortune on him last summer and to lose him for even half of that would be an epic failure.

Robinho is a little more realistic, but he's probably worth at least a similar amount to Dinho and quite a bit more than Hunter.
more of a dream. I was talking about an ideal situation. Even if we got both players free, their combined wages would be too much for Milan to handle.
bijon is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 09:23   #171

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
My friend, Im not trying to be boring, but my question was about Milan with Dinho-Pato-Robinho as an attacking trio. To me it seems Milan will hold on to Ronaldinho, and - lets say Berlusconi really pays for one player and that player is Robinho - we'll play "tridente" up front. But nevermind it... I'd also play Robinho as left second forward and Pato up front.
No problem, I miss your point, my bad...

In my opinion, they can be effective, but we would need a overhaul in the midfield. Robinho helps a lot, but he's not a winger that will track back with the opposite fullback, all game long. Ronaldinho work rate is -10. If only Ronaldinho become a 20%(I'm not even asking for a 50%) in work rate, and accepted to come back to AMD, it could work.

As I said before, we need to get rid of Ronaldinho(and get a replacement) fast. Dunga's Brazil is the live evidence that Ronaldinho(NOWADAYS) is situational player. He's that 3-point specialist on BB team that can come in and win a game, but at the same time, if put as starter, will unbalance the team and make us weak and vulnerable.

Ronaldinho has more pure talent than Robinho(and everyone nowadays), no doubt about it. But I would exchange both without think twice, and our team would be much better and competitive. I know people love Ronnie, but like I said before, even Dunga realize it(after give Ronaldinho thousand chances), and won everything after snub him... and for the record, it's not like he changed him for a WC player. It was Elano or Raimres...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, what a second-half yesterday by Santos(3 x 1) against Grêmio. One more time proving you can play beautiful and to be competitive. Look at Robinho's goal:
http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebo...-o-gremio.html
To be fair, all 3 Santos goals were amazing. It's worth a look at Youtube.

Last edited by Brasileiro; 20-05-2010 at 09:28.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 10:03   #172

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I have said a few times lately that I would like to see us adopt a loose 4-4-2, with Krasic, Jucilei and Mario Fernandes as our main transfer targets. I have a little time so figure it's a good time to elaborate on my thoughts.

Basically, I want the team to built on a stable system that utilizes both technical ability but also takes advantage of physical presence (which the players I suggest would most definitely add).

My thoughts on the GK position is Abbiati should be kept as first choice with either Storari returning. If we can't keep Storari, another keeper will be needed as Roma can't be relied on.

The defence should get reinforcements, but I think they will be limited as Albertazzi will come into the first team squad, with Onyewu returning and Yepes coming in. That would leave us with Nesta, Thiago, Bonera, Yepes, Onyewu and Albertazzi for CB positions. It's enough, but the question remains how much quality is actually in that list. Fullbacks need a reinforcement, with my choice being Mario Fernandes, who I've been really impressed with. Cristico is another option, but unlikely. That would leave Antonini, Mario Fernandes, Zambrotta and Abate as fullback choices (with Bonera and option if need be).

The midfield needs some refreshment. Jucilei is without a doubt a top target for me as he adds physical presence but also solidity with good ability to go forward. Alongside Flamini or Ambro, we could see a very stable midfield that's dynamic enough to push forward and attack opponents. Given Simplicio is also available this summer, I'd take him as a reliable squad player, though it could be Strasser gets the chance to prove himself.

Pirlo would remain an important part of the team for next season, offering creativity and distribution further up the field. Krasic should imo replace Dinho for the wide areas as he offers more defensively than Dinho, which was a big weakness this season. Off the bench we have Seedorf and Verdi offering backup with Abate also able to come in to midfield to add depth. Ideally, we'd see maybe another creative talent added to the squad, but it's unlikely imo (though Andrea Lazzari of Cagliari has been linked to us).

The attack would be Pato and Borriello. Ideally, we'd get a world class striker to replace Borriello, but I think it's unlikely. Hunter should be replaced with someone who is more capable as an all round forward than a poacher (which I'm sure we'll keep Pippo for). I don't have names for the striker at this point.

So the squad would look something like...

GK: Abbiati, Storari, Roma
CB: Nesta, Thiago, Bonera, Albertazzi, Yepes, Onyewu
RB: Abate, Mario Fernandes
LB: Antonini, Zambrotta
MF: Jucilei, Ambro, Rino, Pirlo, Seedorf, Strasser, Flamini, Simplicio, Krasic, Verdi
FW: Pato, Borri, Pippo, New Forward

With us lining up along the lines of:

------------------Abbiati----------------------
Fernandes----Nesta----Thiago----------Antonini
---------------Flamini---Jucilei-----------------
------------------------------------Pirlo-------
---Krasic--------------------------------------
---------------------Pato----------------------
---------------------Borri----------------------

The concept behind the system is to attack and defend as a single unit. The defence is made of two solid defenders, but one of which (Thiago) is very capable of pushing forward if need be to add a dimension to our attack that opposition aren't prepared for. This is why Jucilei and Flamini are important as they provide the stability to free Thiago. Fernandes and Antonini would be attacking fullbacks to offer options in wide areas.

The midfield needs to be stable, but also dynamic, and that's why I like Flamini (though Ambro is also capable here) and Jucilei. Both offer a solid base to build on, but both can push forward frequently and with effectiveness. In recent years we haven't seen enough runs forward from midfielders from deep so I think it would be a refreshing change.

Pirlo would play as a creative centre as he has through the years. I'd offer him freedom to move around the pitch as he reads the game, though working mostly within the inside left, right and central channels.

Krasic meanwhile would offer width to our side, offering strength, pace and a drive on the wings. Therfore, whilst Pirlo primarily works more central channels, Krasic would ideally work the wings and inside left and right channels.

Finally, I think Pato would be brilliant playing as a free forward who works off of Borriello. His ability, pace and shooting ability make him ideal to run through from deep or shoot from distance, and with freedom to move into wide areas, he would be extremely difficult for defenders to track.

I think this is a realistic view of the kind of summer to hope for. Krasic's transfer would mostly be covered by Dinho's sale. Jucilei and Fernandes shouldn't be too expensive and Hunter's transfer could cover the other signings, not counting the freebies.

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 20-05-2010 at 10:07.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 10:15   #173

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Has Ganso scored that 1st goal for Santos Brasiliero??!!! Mamma mia...

Cant believe I constantly miss Santos games, its becouse my mind is preoccupied with different things lately probably! Stupid exams, Im gonna miss all the moves by Santos stars

Too bad we are Lazio so we cant pay for anyone like some clubs like Milan, Inter, Juve can...

To the lineup above: Pirlo cannot play LM in 4-4-2, it is impossible for a player of his phisical attributes ( lack of movement at high pace ).
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 10:40   #174

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
No problem, I miss your point, my bad...

In my opinion, they can be effective, but we would need a overhaul in the midfield. Robinho helps a lot, but he's not a winger that will track back with the opposite fullback, all game long. Ronaldinho work rate is -10. If only Ronaldinho become a 20%(I'm not even asking for a 50%) in work rate, and accepted to come back to AMD, it could work.

As I said before, we need to get rid of Ronaldinho(and get a replacement) fast. Dunga's Brazil is the live evidence that Ronaldinho(NOWADAYS) is situational player. He's that 3-point specialist on BB team that can come in and win a game, but at the same time, if put as starter, will unbalance the team and make us weak and vulnerable.

Ronaldinho has more pure talent than Robinho(and everyone nowadays), no doubt about it. But I would exchange both without think twice, and our team would be much better and competitive. I know people love Ronnie, but like I said before, even Dunga realize it(after give Ronaldinho thousand chances), and won everything after snub him... and for the record, it's not like he changed him for a WC player. It was Elano or Raimres...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, what a second-half yesterday by Santos(3 x 1) against Grêmio. One more time proving you can play beautiful and to be competitive. Look at Robinho's goal:
http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebo...-o-gremio.html
To be fair, all 3 Santos goals were amazing. It's worth a look at Youtube.
i 100% agree. The only team robinho, ronnie, pato would be a weakness towards is small italian clubs who don't come out and play. In those situations we still have borriello who does his best vs. bottom half tables... being physical creating space... either scoring or letting pato score.


however if people remember, milan always played well v. bigger teams who would attack w/ kaka, pato xmas tree because of counter attack possibilities.

Robinho and Pato would present Ronaldinho (who is more of playmaker these days, and a brilliant one at that) with two extremely mobile, always moving, fast, targets who are pretty clinical.

I love the idea. People are too set on idea of 1st striker, 2nd striker, trequarista..... with that trident Milan could have beautiful interchanging attack. And then Borriello (who i love as squad player) for situations where his work rate and skills are required for tactical reasons


I still believe, Borriello didn't get hurt in 08-09, Milan would win scudetto. They were first when he got hurt. His presense vs. certain teams was missed
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 11:29   #175

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Has Ganso scored that 1st goal for Santos Brasiliero??!!! Mamma mia...

Cant believe I constantly miss Santos games, its becouse my mind is preoccupied with different things lately probably! Stupid exams, Im gonna miss all the moves by Santos stars

Too bad we are Lazio so we cant pay for anyone like some clubs like Milan, Inter, Juve can...

To the lineup above: Pirlo cannot play LM in 4-4-2, it is impossible for a player of his phisical attributes ( lack of movement at high pace ).
I'm not suggesting Pirlo plays on the left, it's the basic structure of the system, but as I said I'd want him to be more central (covering the inside left, right and central channels) with Krasic focused on the wings.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 13:54   #176

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
my ideal situation, sell ronaldinho and hunter, get ibra and robinho and we will have the best attack in the world

.
Ibra!!!??? R U NUTS??? only a fool would sign that big game no show... when will he stand up and be counted???
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 14:03   #177

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
http://www.football-italia.net/may20t.html.

DEAR GOD IT MIGHT ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

Really though if he thinks we shouldnt draw games fair enough the danger of Maicon obvious , but the truth is that we do not have the squad to do what he wants.

54 million every year for the last 5 seasons thats 270 million so lets do some Math.

Hunter 15
Dinho 18
Zambro 8
Pato $22 so 17-19
Oliveira 16 thats what 76 million im really struggeling to find the other 200 million oh Gila what was he 20 so 96 , well you get my point he has not spent 270 million in the last 5 seasons on transfers but why say he did we know he is a dis-honest cheating corrupt vain self obsessed man but dude don't lie about something you CLAIM to love.

And what ze fuk are Brocchi and Blasi doing in our squad for the america tour?????

Last edited by Jay Crisp; 20-05-2010 at 14:06.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 14:15   #178

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
http://www.football-italia.net/may20t.html.

DEAR GOD IT MIGHT ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

Really though if he thinks we shouldnt draw games fair enough the danger of Maicon obvious , but the truth is that we do not have the squad to do what he wants.

54 million every year for the last 5 seasons thats 270 million so lets do some Math.

Hunter 15
Dinho 18
Zambro 8
Pato $22 so 17-19
Oliveira 16 thats what 76 million im really struggeling to find the other 200 million oh Gila what was he 20 so 96 , well you get my point he has not spent 270 million in the last 5 seasons on transfers but why say he did we know he is a dis-honest cheating corrupt vain self obsessed man but dude don't lie about something you CLAIM to love.

And what ze fuk are Brocchi and Blasi doing in our squad for the america tour?????
well the 57 mil a year does not mean for transfers it means he had to cover the wages too, this is why we went in red, because let us say our revenue was 200 and our expenses are 260 mil. so there are 60 mil. berlusconi covered that. and there is no lie about this.

about 7 players going on tour because we cant take any primavera players they are still playing in the championship and our squad will be - 7 players for international duty so we need 7 players on trial, it does not mean we are going to sign them but this way they see america and maybe have deals in MLS
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 14:21   #179

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
well the 57 mil a year does not mean for transfers it means he had to cover the wages too, this is why we went in red, because let us say our revenue was 200 and our expenses are 260 mil. so there are 60 mil. berlusconi covered that. and there is no lie about this.
I agree. Somehow I think that Berlusconi blamed Galliani for that. 57 mil pounds per year and what we got? Almost nothing!
Siregar is offline  
Old 20-05-2010, 14:21   #180

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quotes attributed to Berlu (I am assuming they are true) are down right sickening. I have posted many pro-Leo posts in the last year but really even if I disliked him I would start to like him now.
Owners do not dictate tactics, zero exceptions.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.