AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-09-2010, 15:24   #166

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Totti why dont you just blast it low. Come onnnnnnn Romaaa!!!!!

What a bitchh you are Totti. What was that walk off?
I know whats up with that, leave the team on dry like that, shame on Totti.

FORZA ROMA ! FORZA BORRIIIII !!!!
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 15:26   #167

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
This Inter vs. Roma game is awful. Such a boring game! Nobody can create a chance at all. Its more like a football game than a soccer game out there.
slifersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 15:32   #168

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd View Post
This Inter vs. Roma game is awful. Such a boring game! Nobody can create a chance at all. Its more like a football game than a soccer game out there.

LOL. I dont want to know what you think of our games then.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 15:34   #169

hwmook

Registered User
 
hwmook's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
hwmook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
I'm pretty sure Ibra was offside when Flamini shot, so give him a break.

Ugly game, we got the win.

Can I just say that Robinho cannot replace Ronaldinho, Robinho works when he's a second striker in the 4-3-1-2 that we ended the game with. But he's never going to be a creative force, and I don't think he has what it takes to be the "1" in the 4-3-1-2.
Now, we don't need robinho to be the "1" we just need him to be one of the "3" when we play with 4-3-3. Ronaldinho is the weak link in the current formation because he doesn't move toward the central. I have mentioned it before, we need the 2 wide players to move towards the centre instead of trying to cross the ball in. We are a team that play with the ball on our feets rather than flying all over and Ibra does not like heading the ball.....
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 15:37   #170

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 15:37   #171

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Vucniniccccccccccc Socressssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 15:38   #172

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 15:39   #173

savage_mau

Registered User
 
savage_mau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
GOALLLLLLL For ROMA in 91 minutes!!! lose for Inter !!!!!!!!!!
__________________


FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!!
savage_mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 15:39   #174

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooool
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 15:43   #175

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
G
o
a
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 15:45   #176

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
I agree with you but I think the style of play without R80 changed his mood. He needs to be a part of an attack that doesnt stop the flow. And we will agree that with end of second half we were moving waaaay better.



Now I believe in Roma getting a draw or a win.
Yeaaaaaaaa I do.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 15:55   #177

LebRN

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2009
Location: Dubai
Fave Players: Nesta, Pato, Thiago Silva, Flamini
LebRN is on a distinguished road
great to see Inter lose in the 91st min
LebRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 16:13   #178

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Benitez is really ****ing up Milito.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 16:37   #179

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
hmm maybe brk..nut i think that milito is so outformed till now, even today that benitez tried mou's system with etoo far behind milito couldnt get outmarked whereas inter had the possesion needed..i dont know time will tell, but i dont see milito doing fine this year..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 17:05   #180

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Every time I was watching Inter play, they won. So this afternoon, I decided that I went for a long, long nap (I know that I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to watch). I just woke up, and damn!

I think Milan should pay me for more naps like this in the future.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.