Summer transfer window 2017
Do we have to get used to these kinds of stupid stories with the new generation ? Where are their brains ?
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
And if this hack is real, maybe none of his messages today were real ?

Anyway, if I was his NT coach, I would be furious right now ... The guy has never got his head at 100% into this U21 Euro, his first important competition in an international level.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I won't pretend I understand what's going on, but I haven't seen any activity that appears to be any sort of hacking (let's just say I call BS)

It's like they're having a meltdown and they weren't even prompted. I can't remember anything like it in around 30 years of watching football
Just saw on R&B.....the only account that he deleted is the instagram one where he proclaimed his "love" for Milan. The twitter account where he showed support for Mino is not closed.

Not sure if any of this is true....just relaying the info!

Edit: same thing is actually also on football-italia now. Here is the link...

http://app.football-italia.net/index.htm...u=news-all
we could just trade him for handanovic, i would gladly accept it. let him back to his root.
This guy is just making the fans hate him more. This is uber childish. Verified Instagram accounts are not so easily hacked especially when they belong to celebs. Theses just Raiola continuing the narrative of "Fans hate him, threats, violence, hacking." It's utter bullshit.
Meanwhile Pato http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3875/tran...ter-switch
Ex-Inter players have come our way many times.. Nothing to hold against the guy
Siamo a posto cosi.
(06-24-2017, 02:27 AM)xudong Wrote: nefremo, I applaud your calmness and sincerity. I am (much) older than you, but can't say that I would handle this matter so admirably as you. Respect. Smile

I'm with you. I definitely wouldn't have handled things that way. Especially considering this is the second time. 

Nefremo, keep doing things the way you have been. Nothing wrong with what you say regardless of whether I agree or disagree with it.
(06-24-2017, 07:40 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Let's not try justify Kalinic.Hes pretty average , this was his best season ever and was barely better than Baccas worst.If it happens it's a bit underwhelming but guys like Morata & Aubameyand dont want Milan...Yet Belotti is just too expensive and isn't really worth what Torino are attempting to get.But if it works great.Silva and Kalinic up top in some fashion with Kessie Bona Suso and maybe Biglia is still better than what we've had in years.

He is average. Better then Bacca in my opinion. More importantly a better fit then Bacca. But those purple shitheads want too much for him...