Summer mercato 2012
If...IF we do sell Silva, I think we might as well just sell Ibra too..and completely rebuild. Keep Pato (if we can) and start to reinforce all departments of the team with younger exciting players with potential. If we're broke then we can expect to buy established stars or younger players with a lot of hype. Now it's time for our scouts to really earn their paycheque.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(06-12-2012, 03:29 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I am not sure about how much merchandise sale will decrease, but pretty sure the sale of Silva and possibly Ibra and finishing second won't help in ticket sales. As for CL, true that Milan won't be in the group with Barca and Real, but that does not mean they won't play them in the first knockout stage. If anything, that's a higher chance now. I think prize money, TV, And gates for an extra round of CL is about 10 mil or so. On more thing, I read somewhere there there are bonuses paid out to certain clubs like Real and Barca bc. They attract more fans. Sure Milan had that too last season but might not this season due to the lost of Silva and Ibra.

Then there is the sponsorship deals, I think most of these deals got penalties or escape clause if the club does not meet any conditions. Or bonuses for achieving more.

Lastly, due to not owning their own stadium, Milan main source of income comes from sponsorship and TV.

You know, if Milan has no "star" but starts to play some beautiful football and competes for the title, the fans will very quickly come back ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
If Milan is truly rebuilding, the they should not send Merkel away? I am sorry, as a rebuilding team do not send their most ready prospect who plays in a position they lacks away for nothing.
I am not sure am I more piss about Silva sale or lack of planning in Milan MGT. how they actually managed to have a winning traditions over the past 25 yrs witty this sort of managing is beyond me.
(06-12-2012, 03:37 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 03:29 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I am not sure about how much merchandise sale will decrease, but pretty sure the sale of Silva and possibly Ibra and finishing second won't help in ticket sales. As for CL, true that Milan won't be in the group with Barca and Real, but that does not mean they won't play them in the first knockout stage. If anything, that's a higher chance now. I think prize money, TV, And gates for an extra round of CL is about 10 mil or so. On more thing, I read somewhere there there are bonuses paid out to certain clubs like Real and Barca bc. They attract more fans. Sure Milan had that too last season but might not this season due to the lost of Silva and Ibra.

Then there is the sponsorship deals, I think most of these deals got penalties or escape clause if the club does not meet any conditions. Or bonuses for achieving more.

Lastly, due to not owning their own stadium, Milan main source of income comes from sponsorship and TV.

You know, if Milan hasn o star but "stars" to play some beautiful football and competes for the title, the fans will very quickly come back ...

True, but i think the current Milan minus Ibra and Silva with no addition would mean their opponent will always play beautiful football.
I really don't get the Milan is broke thing, bc Berlu can always sell Milan to someone who can maintain Milan.
(06-12-2012, 03:37 PM)GeoTav Wrote: You know, if Milan hasn o star but "stars" to play some beautiful football and competes for the title, the fans will very quickly come back ...

DevilolDevilolDevilol

If Milan can't sell tickets NOW, how will they when we lose our 1 or 2 BEST PLAYERS?!?!Huh

----------Cassano/Robinho------------Pato/El Shaaraway
----------------------------Boateng-----------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
-------------Nocerino-----Montolivo-----Traore------------
-----------------------------------------------------
Antonini----------Acerbi/Bonera----Mexes----------Abate

DevilolDevilolDevilol Who would pay to see this trash?????
Acerbi is not a Milan player yet.
I think Boateng will be gone too.
Guys...we will not reinvest if we sell T.Silva. If.

FFP is an excuse for Berlusconi not to spend. He won't even do it for our infrastructure, an outlay that wouldn't effect our eligibility for FFP.

Please keep expectations low and stop making dream formations with Dede or whomever.
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/seri...co-da-gama

AC Milan have not made an offer for Dede, says Vasco da Gama president

The patron of the Brazilian outfit stated that he has yet to hear from the Rossoneri and sent out an alert that the highly-rated defender will not be sold on the cheap

12 Jun 2012 00:41:00
By Luis Mira

Vasco da Gama president Roberto Dinamite has revealed that he has not received an offer from AC Milan for Dede.

The 23-year-old has been suggested as a strong possibility to bolster the Rossoneri's back line in the summer as Thiago Silva is reportedly on the verge of completing a move to Paris Saint-Germain.

Dinamite did not exclude the possibility of letting Dede leave, but insists that he has not yet been approached by the Italian giants.

"If Milan want the defender, they must come to Brazil to negotiate," he told Sportitalia. "Right now there are no negotiations in place.

"He will only leave for a considerable bid."

Dede, who has two Brazil caps to his name, has also been linked with Serie A champions Juventus.
aka xudong
Xudong, they have been recycling this news for the past week.
(06-12-2012, 02:59 PM)Stitch Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 10:57 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Then why all of you suddenly believed it???????

If it is against our very principles, why everytime there are rumors about Silva leaving you believe it? Not thinking that all of those only media fabrications? Why are we so easy to believe this club has betraying its principles?

I said once and I'd say again: Silva will not leave this summer. Just watch.

dude, you sound like you started being a milan fan a few days ago.

Insert swearwords here: ........
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-12-2012, 03:20 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: This will be funny if the deal is about Pato and Robinho heading to PSG instead of Silva. Actually to top that, imagine this is a deal about Bonera and Mesbah.

Quit dreaming! Angry Big Grin Sagrin
aka xudong