AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Primavera players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pioli should need to give Chaka chance, look at other clubs Volpato, Miretti, Fagioli, Scalvini all coming out good for their respective clubs
Eletu has just scored against Lumezzane. Nice way to greet his new contract.

The boy was regarded as the best among Primavera by Football Manager 2023 Big Grin
Francesco Camarda is training with Primavera team, along with 2 other U15 teammates. I think those 2 were moved there to make our golden boy feel comfortable. Nice try if true!
Well, maybe I am the only one happy with Marco Nasti's first professional goal Big Grin, Messi's feat has nothing to do with me.
Bozzolan is expected to have some minutes against PSV. The boy has some resemblance to the early Theo, not afraid of attacking with speed but leaving a hole in the defense.
Francesco Camarda is one to look for... At the age of 14, he has scored some 400 goals for Milan academy in 60-70 matches which is absolutely insane and recently scored brace for Milan primavera(U19), one or other reels on football are mentioning him. People are comparing him to Ibra/Haaland. Hope we handle him carefully we have a monster in pur hands...
Carmada is well-protected, along with the son of Seedorf and 2 Zlatan's sons.

I am worry about the unprotected boys like Marco Nasti. Cosenza are under no obligation to play him, the boy get limited time and 2 YCs in the first half of season. Hoping the goal last match is a sign of adaption from him, and Cosenza are now in relegation zone so they must try to get result more than develop their players.
Coubis, who born in Milan, is likely to choose Italy as his national team. Maybe one day we could see the pair Gabbia & Coubis.

Marco Nasti was trusted to start against Cagliari but he failed to score and got a YC, while his double teammate Brescianini is enjoying consistent playing.
Need to extend Chaka who's contract expires in June. Not sure if he would be able to be a squad member, but Pippo is interested in him, so maybe loan him out?
Marco Nasti scored a brace against Reggina (Pippo is the coach)! He looked really confident!!!