AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-16-2022, 03:30 AM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]Nasti's loan is not official.

I think we should provide him with some senior matches, as CF or LW / CAM. The boy is clever enough.

I think they just need to deposit the contract at HQ. But we will see. 

(07-16-2022, 04:03 AM)hwmook Wrote: [ -> ]I think you forgot about Pobega on top of Adli, we have a lot of midfield options. I don't think we need Renato Sanches or another MF if we are getting CDK. I rather sell Salesmaekers in exchange for Ziyech.

I don't count Pobega as a new signing since he has been with us since 2016.

I think our midfield would still be thin in CM/DM aspect: 

Tonali, Bennacer, Pobega*, Krunic*, Bakayoko*  (have I forgotten someone?)

*- not sure how I see these 3 in CL competition. So a Sanches,  Douglas Luiz might be needed.

Agree 100% about selling Alexis!
Mendes want €7m salary per season for Leao, and no release clause.
RMC Sport claim Lille won't accept PSG's €12m offer for Renato Sanches. Milan in pole position with an offer of over €15m with bonuses.

If PSG stalls at €3m difference then there's something fishy going on. If they really wanted him they would never care about peanuts like that, they don't have to.
PSG are reportedly hoping to tempt Milan out of the race for Renato Sanches by giving them Georginio Wijnaldum on loan instead https://t.co/eoW0baZnHl #ACMilan #PSG #LOSC #ASRoma

Call me crazy but I think this is a better deal
Move on from Sanchez! Let Adli and Pobega grow. Focus on the RW. Put 80m or whatever the budget is into a RW/CAM and renewing Leao and Bennacer. Close Mercato.

I’m not kidding. We are full of young players improving quickly. Don’t stifle them. If Rebic stays healthy, we have an additional option to cF. We stress too much about adding big names and don’t appreciate the growth we are seeing. We are not good as we are, but we are pretty close. We need to trust our scouting.
(07-16-2022, 05:47 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]Move on from Sanchez! Let Adli and Pobega grow. Focus on the RW. Put 80m or whatever the budget is into a RW/CAM and renewing Leao and Bennacer. Close Mercato.

I’m not kidding. We are full of young players improving quickly. Don’t stifle them. If Rebic stays healthy, we have an additional option to cF. We stress too much about adding big names and don’t appreciate the growth we are seeing. We are not good as we are, but we are pretty close. We need to trust our scouting.

+1
Maybe he won’t want to return to Spain. He would do well in our system and reasonably priced due to contract issues.

https://cultofcalcio.com/fabian-ruiz-wag...the-water/
(07-16-2022, 04:44 PM)Reso Wrote: [ -> ]PSG are reportedly hoping to tempt Milan out of the race for Renato Sanches by giving them Georginio Wijnaldum on loan instead https://t.co/eoW0baZnHl #ACMilan #PSG #LOSC #ASRoma

Call me crazy but I think this is a better deal

I also think it is a better deal, if PSG pay his wage  Sagrin 

10M after tax is too much.
(07-16-2022, 05:47 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]Move on from Sanchez! Let Adli and Pobega grow. Focus on the RW. Put 80m or whatever the budget is into a RW/CAM and renewing Leao and Bennacer. Close Mercato.

Based
AC Milan would like to sign Benoit Badiashile from Monaco. There has been already a meeting a few weeks ago between Paolo Maldini and the player's agent. Next week Milan will try to close the deal.

I don't understand the Bakayoko rumour. He has agreed to a 4 year deal with Marseille management but there's one problem : Marseille's coach does NOT want him ! Lol