AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: FC Barcelona - AC Milan (Champions League Return game 12/03 20h45)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Their fourth goal sums it up for me. Many of our players aree just not made for football of the highest level, technically and/or mentally.

Robinho needlessly ordered his team mates to go up because he wanted to take a long freekick, changed his mind and played it short, causing the formation slightly lost its form, we lost the ball and later on conceded a goal.
I am happy to see this Barcelona side lose from anyone, even let it be Jube. I will be cheering for Jube madly if they get Barcelona in the next drawing.

But before that, I need to locate where exactly Zeekay lives and hunt him for the rest of his life.
4-0. No team can hold back this barcelona on their day.
(03-12-2013, 10:39 PM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]Their fourth goal sums it up for me. Many of our players aree just not made for football of the highest level, technically and/or mentally.

Robinho needlessly ordered his team mates to go up because he wanted to take a long freekick, changed his mind and played it short, causing the formation slightly lost its form, we lost the ball and later on conceded a goal.

Yes, I noticed that and was upset with it too. I would rather we stick with Niang and pay the price of growing.
I had so much hope ... Now, I'm just crying, like a baby, after that disaster.

Don't know what to say, everything went wrong, when you start to think that Bonera would have been better than some of the defenders, when Montolivo is unable to make a 3 meter pass, when ELS is too alone on his side because Constant decided to both staying at the back and badly defending, when Niang hit the post ...

Disgusted and it will be hard for our players to wake up the next few days, as well as for us, fans.
I dont think you'd live long enough in Pakistan Big Grin
(03-12-2013, 10:39 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]If someone said to me after drawing Barcelona that we would beat them 2-0 at home, I wouldn't believe them.

If someone said to me after drawing Barcelona that we would lose 4-0 away, I would believe it was possible.

Still, it's a shame. We had our chances, but were punished at some really bad moments. I'm quite disappointed really...

Well, we were never favourites.
A familiar feeling to Euro2012.

We just didn't have the experience or wherewithal to cope with their slick passing.

We were simply not good enough.
(03-12-2013, 10:40 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]I am happy to see this Barcelona side lose from anyone, even let it be Jube. I will be cheering for Jube madly if they get Barcelona in the next drawing.
But before that, I need to locate where exactly Zeekay lives and hunt him for the rest of his life.

Good for you. I won't be watching any more CL matches this season. Don't even care who win it. Of course, don't let it be Barcelona. Smile

No team has ever come back from a two-goal (or worse) disadvantage without an away goal in the history of CL. We let it happen today. This is another dark page of our history, maybe that's our DNA. Wth
(03-12-2013, 10:35 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]This is unfortunate. Barcelona officially surpasses Jube and Real Merda on my hate list.
why? they beat us quite fairly. all credits to them!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28