AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: FC Barcelona - AC Milan (Champions League Return game 12/03 20h45)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
By biggest worry is giving away penalties. Niang got away twice against Genoa. I feel Barca will be luckier with penalty decisions. I might put a bet on for Barca to get two penalties in the game. Just to ease the worry =P

I think we will be dangerous on the counter tomorrow.
I think it will be 2-2 on the night. 4-2 to us on agg.
(03-11-2013, 10:04 AM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2013, 08:40 AM)Beppe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm already so fckin nervous for this game, and it is only tomorrow Big Grin Having 2 days off from work also doesnt help.

We should go with 4-3-3 again, with our flanks , SES92 and KPB10 falling back and help out a lot defensively. Niang should replace Pazzini.
I'm more worried about the injury of Mexes, I havent got faith in Yepes, he is so damn slow.

It's maybe time for the return of the almighty Bonera !! Angel

LOL, please no! If Bonera plays we'll lessen our chances of advancing by 50%.. and right now I'd say we have a 50% chance of advancingBig Grin

Aside from joking, seriously if Mexes is injured and Bonera or Yepes play I can guarantee a goal or more will happen because of them either directly or indirectly, like Bonera making the fck up of CL history, or Yepes getting beaten for speed every time. Pray for Mexes!!
No news on Mexes, all the news has been on Pazzo. My assumption is that Mexes is okay for the match, we're keeping him secret like they are with Xavi. Undecided

Regardless of the result, I'm already very very proud of our team. We went down to 17th at one point this season and were on the verge of being written off as has-beens like Liverpool, and in less than five months time have managed to turn things around so much that we potentially have an outside shot at the Serie A (If Juve stay in CL long enough against say... Madrid and/or Bayern, preferably consecutively), have ALREADY taken out Barca once and could potentially go all the way in the CL as well. Who would have thought back in October that we'd be where we are right now? I got to admit that even I couldn't see it happening then.

Expecting a tough match with all the whistles blown in Barca's favour. But I also expect us to rise above all those challenges and still manage to progress. The team that has beaten Barca in the past half decade have gone on to win it: Chelsea last year, Merda in 2010, Man Utd in 2008, what say you on that? Devilcool
(03-11-2013, 03:23 PM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]No news on Mexes, all the news has been on Pazzo. My assumption is that Mexes is okay for the match, we're keeping him secret like they are with Xavi. Undecided

Regardless of the result, I'm already very very proud of our team. We went down to 17th at one point this season and were on the verge of being written off as has-beens like Liverpool, and in less than five months time have managed to turn things around so much that we potentially have an outside shot at the Serie A (If Juve stay in CL long enough against say... Madrid and/or Bayern, preferably consecutively), have ALREADY taken out Barca once and could potentially go all the way in the CL as well. Who would have thought back in October that we'd be where we are right now? I got to admit that even I couldn't see it happening then.

Expecting a tough match with all the whistles blown in Barca's favour. But I also expect us to rise above all those challenges and still manage to progress. The team that has beaten Barca in the past half decade have gone on to win it: Chelsea last year, Merda in 2010, Man Utd in 2008, what say you on that? Devilcool

All those were semi-finals so Chelsea last year, Merda in 2010, ManU in 2008, after beating Barcelona were already in the final and just needed to win one more match. Even if we get past them tomorrow, we would have five more matches awaiting in order to win the whole thing. I say it is unlikely.

Even if we lost tomorrow, I would be ok. As everyone says here, we already outdid ourselves, and we should be proud of our team. Proud
Allegri will shock you again Devilcool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-h6JweYGN4#!
In another Milan forum, they say that Mexes is out too. I don't know about the reliability of source, but this certainly doesn't make me feel happy.

If we lose the tie, I will blame it on Genoa. Yes, I will.
(03-11-2013, 06:57 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]In another Milan forum, they say that Mexes is out too. I don't know about the reliability of source, but this certainly doesn't make me feel happy.

If we lose the tie, I will blame it on Genoa. Yes, I will.

Allegri said on pres conference that Mexes is better and he will decide after training tonight did he play or not..
A preview from our perspective...enjoy:

http://www.notevenanoriundo.com/2013/03/...th-on.html

Bonera or Yepes? Sigh. Calamity or Disaster? Saviour or goalscorer?

I'm quite disappointed that Mexes won't be playing. Still hoping for the best.

Let's play as we did in the first leg...fully focused, playing as a team.
I would go for Zaccardo; after all, he has been to big stage. But he is not registered for CL, I believe.

Let's wait and see. The least, I believe that De Sciglio can play in the middle too, even though I fear the pressure.

EDIT: Never mind; Allegri just said that De Sciglio would not be playing as CB in this match.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28