AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: FC Barcelona - AC Milan (Champions League Return game 12/03 20h45)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I presume sylrus means losing Pep is an even bigger loss for Barca than keeping Messi is a gain.
Well it's not like they had to choose between the two. Pep needed a change of scenery and I suppose the pressure of having to win in every single game was starting to get to him.
(03-07-2013, 04:08 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2013, 03:36 PM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]....... not even tito or roura has manage to do that. i think barca biggest mistake is losing pep rather than keeping messi.
In which universe, keeping Lional Messi at a football club is the 'biggest' mistake? Huh

AC Milan will probably lose 2-1 or 3-1, but still go thorough. Guys I don't know about you people, but I am sensing a UCL victory this season ....

Or am I in some kind of Inception, a dream within a dream? Sleepy

look at argentina, they cant maximize the potential of messi with just messi himself, u need a proper tactics and proper approach each game.
just like beppe said pep is more of a loss than what u can gain with messi

and btw its not just u zk that thinking we (milan) can win ucl this season, its all part of the ibra after effect Devilol
(03-07-2013, 03:52 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]TMW reports the fact Mundo Deportivo, a Spanish newspaper, already made the first page for next Wednesday with a picture of Messi and an interview of him ... And they made that like if Barca already won of course !!

So arrogant !!

Well, we will just have to make sure it won't be able to be used, at least for next midweek.
(03-07-2013, 03:52 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]TMW reports the fact Mundo Deportivo, a Spanish newspaper, already made the first page for next Wednesday with a picture of Messi and an interview of him ... And they made that like if Barca already won of course !!

So arrogant !!

Nice. It seems that Barcelona players (all of them) are extremely confident. That's good news for us, I reckon. Smile
barca is a in a tough situation if you ask me. From my POV, if we score just one goal even if they score 3 we will go through. Plus, that's with saying IF they score 3 goals. They will be wary about conceding a goal so I'm sure they'll come into this game with a much more defensive style of play, therefore; it will limit them in attack.
I hope we press early on and get a goal, I'll feel so much more comfortable for the rest of the game.. Every cl match is such a nerve wrecking game
What does it say on the cover? Barcelona in QF?

[Image: BExF1bdCcAAX-pz.jpg:large]
(03-08-2013, 04:16 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]What does it say on the cover? Barcelona in QF?

[Image: BExF1bdCcAAX-pz.jpg:large]

We need to win AND keep clean sheet, preferably knock some goals on the way. It will be very pleasing to watch.
what a team who has a losing streak will be looking is an early goal, so it will be better if we are the one who can get the early goal.
Xavi is back to training.

Well, with respect, I like facing a decreasing Xavi orchestras the tiki taka than a new tactics without him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28