Summer mercato 2020
Some good players from EPL relegated teams-


Nathan Aké
Josh King
Callum Wilson
Troy Deeney
David Brooks
Aaron Ramsdale
Ismaïla Sarr
Gerard Deulofeu
Abdoulaye Doucouré
João Pedro
Jamal Lewis
Ben Godfrey
Max Aarons
Emi Buendia
Todd Cantwell
Estupinan(on loan from Watford)
Luis Suarez(on loan from Watford)
Cucho Hernandez(on loan from Watford)


some from Serie A(ofcourse who are currently owned by them)-

Tonali
Andrea Cistana
Ernesto Torregrossa
Jhon Chancellor
Alfredo Donnarumma
Balotelli
Jesse Joronen
Andrea Pappeti
Jaromir Zmrhal
Francesco Vicari
Murgia
Filippo Falco
Jacopa Petricchione




I don't watch other Top 5 league so I don't know about them
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(07-28-2020, 07:37 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Apparently Barcelona is asking 35M for Emerson, how about we make a move for Norwich's Max Aaron? I don't f*cking want bloody Dumfries in the team.

I heard Bayern Munich are interested in Max Aarons. Norwich stated that they won't sell players cheaply even if they are relegated. Market value is €20m. English players are usually overrated, just like young italians.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/max-aarons...ler/471690
(07-28-2020, 10:19 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Some good players from EPL relegated teams-


Nathan Aké
Josh King
Callum Wilson
Troy Deeney
David Brooks
Aaron Ramsdale
Ismaïla Sarr
Gerard Deulofeu
Abdoulaye Doucouré
João Pedro
Jamal Lewis
Ben Godfrey
Max Aarons
Emi Buendia
Todd Cantwell
Estupinan(on loan from Watford)
Luis Suarez(on loan from Watford)
Cucho Hernandez(on loan from Watford)


some from Serie A(ofcourse who are currently owned by them)-

Tonali
Andrea Cistana
Ernesto Torregrossa
Jhon Chancellor
Alfredo Donnarumma
Balotelli
Jesse Joronen
Andrea Pappeti
Jaromir Zmrhal
Francesco Vicari
Murgia
Filippo Falco
Jacopa Petricchione




I don't watch other Top 5 league so I don't know about them

Balotelli... I don't recognize him as a good player anymore, he's finished. There's also a few more from that list that I would definitely stay away from.

If I had to pick three though, I guess Aké, Sarr and Tonali would be good.
(07-28-2020, 10:19 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: I heard Bayern Munich are interested in Max Aarons. Norwich stated that they won't sell players cheaply even if they are relegated. Market value is €20m. English players are usually overrated, just like young italians.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/max-aarons...ler/471690

at least Italians come at cheap Icon_lol2

Do you know any other RB who we can get as Barcelona is getting more and more clumsy to sell Emerson, I do like Bologna's Tomiyashu  besides him Serge Aurier would be another good experience RB to get.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(07-27-2020, 05:58 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [Image: avatar_4452.png?dateline=1580382162]

how about this guy as a clown,  Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2
clown

btw how you create smileys?

WOW what a toxic fan, making fun of their best player, that's why no one wants to come here. Suffer you idiot
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
(07-27-2020, 06:10 PM)reza Wrote: Let's say we value Donna at 60, so I don't care between the difference of 45 and 25 (cause Bosman next summer), sure 20 million extra is nice but less than 60 is already wrong. That's why I don't like clauses and Bosman aftecting 1 year ahead is silly to me. Some contracts are 3 years, so one third of contract left already the player has to be sold at bargain cause 1 year later he is free? This system is dumb.

Smileys can be downloaded from free smiley sites, long time ago I had software to create animated gifs but none of the ones on MM are made by me.

can you share the link of that website from you download these smileys, I have to add to my pornwebsite, often I get a lot of complains.
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
(07-28-2020, 10:40 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: at least Italians come at cheap Icon_lol2

Do you know any other RB who we can get as Barcelona is getting more and more clumsy to sell Emerson, I do like Bologna's Tomiyashu  besides him Serge Aurier would be another good experience RB to get.

Would love Atal from Nice there were some links back in January although he has had a serious injury. He can also play RM and is insanely fast and plays with a lot of grinta. Maybe Bennacer can persuade him.
(07-28-2020, 12:32 PM)Joël Wrote: Would love Atal from Nice there were some links back in January although he has had a serious injury. He can also play RM and is insanely fast and plays with a lot of grinta. Maybe Bennacer can persuade him.

There were a few links some time ago with Noussair Mazraoui of Ajax too. Haven't seen him play much though, only Youtube which isn't enough.

Ignazio Abate is still without a club after he left us.  Sagrin
(07-28-2020, 10:40 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: at least Italians come at cheap Icon_lol2

Do you know any other RB who we can get as Barcelona is getting more and more clumsy to sell Emerson, I do like Bologna's Tomiyashu  besides him Serge Aurier would be another good experience RB to get.

At least Tomiyasu scored a great goal against us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-er27RgB_4w
(07-28-2020, 01:26 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: There were a few links some time ago with Noussair Mazraoui of Ajax too. Haven't seen him play much though, only Youtube which isn't enough.

Ignazio Abate is still without a club after he left us.  Sagrin

Mazraoui is bang average move on.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!