Summer mercato 2020
(07-28-2020, 08:22 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: What's so funny

Getting excited without any sense for something not worth being that excited for. I guess.

Anyway, let's hope we ultimately sign someone worth that kind of excitement.
(07-28-2020, 08:29 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Getting excited without any sense for something not worth being that excited for. I guess.

Anyway, let's hope we ultimately sign someone worth that kind of excitement.

Announce Valdivia!!!
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(07-28-2020, 08:32 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Announce Valdivia!!!

Our new lord and saviour!
(07-28-2020, 10:19 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: I heard Bayern Munich are interested in Max Aarons. Norwich stated that they won't sell players cheaply even if they are relegated. Market value is €20m. English players are usually overrated, just like young italians.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/max-aarons...ler/471690

I would argue they are a whole lot more overrated and usually go for 3 times the price

(07-28-2020, 12:32 PM)Joël Wrote: Would love Atal from Nice there were some links back in January although he has had a serious injury. He can also play RM and is insanely fast and plays with a lot of grinta. Maybe Bennacer can persuade him.

I'd love to get Atal over Dumfries.

(07-28-2020, 04:12 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Aleksey Miranchuk has given green light to a move to AC Milan. He likes the Serie A. The Rossoneri would like to give priority to an exchange deal and not spend much money. Lokomotiv Moscow appreciates the profile of Diego Laxalt. (CM)

Milan is monitoring Nikola Milenkovic. Fali Ramadani, his agent, is pushing to move him to the Rossoneri. He's had talks with Milan. However, Fiorentina is asking for a fee of €50M. (Gazzetta)

New contacts between AC Milan and Lokomotiv Moscow for Aleksey Miranchuk. Milan would like to insert Ricardo Rodriguez in the negotiations. (Sky)

A few rumours that we're close with Miranchuk and we've offered one of RR/Laxalt + 5m. Would be a good piece of business, even if I'm not entirely sold on him.

Would love Milenkovic but not worth 50m. I already think a straight swap with Paqueta is overpaying but can accept that.

(07-28-2020, 06:36 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I hate that bloody fatty shit, cow, bullshit, filthy pig Bielsa Angry Angry I don't pray nothing less than death for that Piggy Angry Angry I can't control my oral diarrhoea when someone starts praising him.

Tell us what you really think...  Devilol Devilol Devilol Devilol

(07-28-2020, 08:11 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Is he even worth that amount? I like other players we've been linked with better.

No. I don't think he is. I don't really rate him TBH.
From Portuguese primeira we should get Taremi Tongue

[Image: Edz7tXgXsAUtaOV?format=jpg&name=small]
At the beginning of Elliot's era under Leo (accompanied by Maldini) according to transfermarkt.com Milan made big transfers for a couple of players who were already top players or expensive ones like Hugain, Bonucci, Piatek and big talents in their time (Paqueta, Silva, Caldara) who costed at least 35 mil euros. It's different to Maldini's (and Boban) time. We got players under 25 mil euros (plus bonuses perhaps max 30 mil euros) this season. The big transfers (around 20 mil euros each) were allocated for players who are in the development regime of their career or have not reached their potential like Bennacer, Theo and Leao. In addition, leaders like Ibra and Kjaer were added to complete the team. Therefore, I expect similar strategy for transfer policy for next season. We would not target talents for the price of Paqueta or Silva (more than 40 mil euros) for example and I don't think we would target top expensive players like Piatek. We might change the policy if the club financial capability raises significantly.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-29-2020, 03:47 AM)Siregar Wrote: At the beginning of Elliot's era under Leo (accompanied by Maldini) according to transfermarkt.com Milan made big transfers for a couple of players who are already top players or expensive ones like Hugain, Bonucci, Piatek and big talents in their time (Paqueta, Silva, Caldara) who all of them costed at least 35 mil euros. It's different to Maldini's (and Boban) time. We got players under 25 mil euros (plus bonuses perhaps max 30 mil euros) this season. The big transfers (around 20 mil euros each) were allocated for players who are in the development regime of their career or have not reached their potential like Bennacer, Theo and Leao. In addition, leaders like Ibra and Kjaer were added to complete the team. Therefore, I expect similar strategy for transfer policy for next season. We would not target talents for the price of Paqueta or Silva (more than 40 mil euros) for example and I don't think we would target top expensive players like Piatek. We might change the policy if the club financial capability raises significantly.

I mostly agree although I wouldn't discount the club going after one Top player should the opportunity arise but would need to be the right circumstances... fit in with the club strategy, decent wages, right price.
(07-29-2020, 02:23 AM)reza Wrote: From Portuguese primeira we should get Taremi Tongue

He'd be cheap enough considering his on his last year of contract but not sure he's got the quality. Could be a decent backup but not sure a cheap 28 year old fits the club plan. 

I also appreciate that you're likely only suggesting him because he's Iranian. lol
but he would genuinely be a decent backup to Ibra, and who knows, he could explode.
(07-29-2020, 04:23 AM)porcho Wrote: I mostly agree although I wouldn't discount the club going after one Top player should the opportunity arise but would need to be the right circumstances... fit in with the club strategy, decent wages, right price.

I agree with you. The player should be the one who could bring the quality of the team to the next level.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Is Florentino Luis Portuguese Ngolo Kante, porcho?
Forza Diavolo ale!!!