View Full Version : Movies u must c
well if u have seen any good movies put it in here
:D
oh yeah
x-men 2 rocks
:D
any marvel comic fans definitely must c this
kelly hu is so beautiful
:heart:
I went to see it because of Hugh Jackman ;)
X-Men II was great, look forward for III as I know there'll be one.
ummmmm, Hugh Jackman :drool: :heart:
spoiler
the x-3 suppose to b about jean become phoenix if u c at the end there is some kind of fire bird under the water
so girl power
:D
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 22:17
:rolleyes:
This is maybe a X-men 's thread..not fav movies's..:p
:o
well we can talk about the gossip too
:p
so rachel what is ur fav movie
:)
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 22:38
Originally posted by aga
:o
well we can talk about the gossip too
:p
so rachel what is ur fav movie
:)
Hey hey hey I am not a gossip-lover:o
Someone demands-->I help them..that's all..:D
Maybe I am behind the fashion , but my favs are The Godfather p1 and 2 + all of Tom Hanks's...:)
Fear and Lothing in Las Vegas
and
Ford Fairlane
:p awesome movies...
humanTORCH
07-05-2003, 03:14
X-men2 rocks but my favourite character isn't there:depress: :(
Donnie Darko, a great movie!
Friday - with Ice Cube & Chris Tucker.
From 97' but a MUST! I recommend him on DVD. :star:
Originally posted by Inferno
Friday - with Ice Cube & Chris Tucker.
From 97' but a MUST! I recommend him on DVD. :star:
Hehe, they smoke alot in friday. :D
The third part was released in USA last year.
http://www.allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll?p=avg&sql=A267540
:D I saw him back on 97' and I still I recommend him ;)
Today I recommend on DVD cause some effects sound much better in that form.... like the father's $hit in the beggining :D.... you actually hear the 'Blooooop' when the mother ****er going down to hell...
:dielaugh:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
X-men2 rocks but my favourite character isn't there:depress: :(
who?
my fav char is magneto
:D
pity they chose a frail old guy like ian
:p
Originally posted by humanTORCH
Disney rocks but my favourite character isn't there:depress: :(
Your fav. character from a Disney movie Remy? :rolleyes:
hmmmm.... let me think.....Mickey Mouse maybe??? ;) :D :D :D
i like goofy
hyuk hyuk
:D
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 09:42
:rolleyes: I like Snoopy :D :D :D
garfield looks cool
:cool:
btw back to the topic
i like the green mile
:D
what is that black guy name
his arm if fvcking huge
:o :D
Hmmmm, the X Men. I remember in grade school when people were reading that comic book. It was probably because it was rumoured that in one issue Cyclops and Jean Gray (wazzat her name?) had sex. I never got that far into it though. But that was a big step in comic books, if they did, sice I don't recall either Peter Parker and Mary Anne or Superman and Lois Lane getting in on. Batman seemd more interested in Robin than Catwoman. Comic books...
As for movies, I am waiting for 'Seabiscuit'.
RIO
humanTORCH
07-05-2003, 09:52
Originally posted by aga
who?
my fav char is magneto
:D
pity they chose a frail old guy like ian
:p
my favourite character is gambit.......and susi it's not disney:mad: :p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 09:53
Originally posted by aga
...what is that black guy name
his arm if fvcking huge
:o :D
MICHAEL CLARKE DUNCAN ???
Tell me the truth : what makes you interested in a man'arm????:eek: :eek: :eek:
:D
coz i'm trying to build my arm like him
but not that big of course
:o
:D
Originally posted by humanTORCH
my favourite character is donald
:lala: :lala: :lala:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
my favourite character is gambit.......and susi it's not disney:mad: :p
:rolleyes: sure sure Remy :rollani:
:D :D :D
humanTORCH
07-05-2003, 10:12
aga if only i could get my hands on u:mad: :nasty: :groan: :p
anyway........ 'fifth element' is a nice movie.;)
Originally posted by aga
i like the green mile
:D
I love this movie too aga :)
also The Matrix :)
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 10:13
Originally posted by aga
coz i'm trying to build my arm like him
but not that big of course
:o
:D
Really??Nothing else??
I don't believe :rolleyes:
:p
Originally posted by Maldini3
Really??Nothing else??
I don't believe :rolleyes:
:p
give me ur phone number so we can talk
:D
Originally posted by humanTORCH
aga if only i could get my hands on u:mad: :nasty: :groan: :p
anyway........ 'fifth element' is a nice movie.;)
yup
;)
i like when the blue alien was singing
:D
Originally posted by Susi
I love this movie too aga :)
basically i like most tom hanks movie
same like my dear rachel
:D
humanTORCH
07-05-2003, 10:23
Originally posted by aga
give me ur phone number so we can talk
:D
somebody is trying to be cheeky here:mad: :nasty: :groan: :p
anyway.......'forest gump' is nice too.
run..... forest...run:D
Has that George Clooney film (Welcome to Collinwood, or whatever it's called) been released yet (we're still waiting for it in the UK? If so, is it any good? His recent movies have been excellent lately, and William H. Macy is also usually a good bet in a comic film. Anyone seen it?
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 10:29
Originally posted by aga
give me ur phone number so we can talk
:D
I think I have to ask someone :rolleyes:
Or shall I send it to you in PM? :D :D :D
That's it!Forrest Gump is the film I love most!!
humanTORCH
07-05-2003, 10:49
Originally posted by Maldini3
I think I have to ask someone :rolleyes:
Or shall I send it to you in PM? :D :D :D
That's it!Remy isn't much to have in the christmas tree
:happy: :proud: :embarass:
anyway......all the star war series are great!
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 10:59
Originally posted by humanTORCH
:happy: :proud: :embarass:
anyway......all the things that Rachel said are great!
Oh Remy !!!! Thanks for compliments!!!
:D :D :p ;)
Don't worry Bon I fixed it. ;) (abusing like it is called. :D)
As for recent movies... Well I saw X-men 2 and believed it to be quality, clearly better than the first one. Haven't seen "Hero" yet, is that something to see?
I reccomend Scarface for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Simply sensational:cool: If you don't like gangster movies then you won't like it:lala:.
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 12:18
"Hero"?U mean the Chinese "Hero" w/ Jet Li?Or..?:confused:
Fansbola
07-05-2003, 12:25
I recommend "Band of Brother"!!
Great movie... :)
Band of Brothers? Unless I'm thinking of something different, that was a TV series, not a movie. It was utterly fantastic though
Yeah Like Wilmot said. If you are to see something about war or about WW2 in particular that is it. It really shows how it is, no hero story nor bad guy story. War. Like it happened.
Rodriguez
07-05-2003, 13:11
Must see films.......
American History X
The Shawshank Redemption
There's loads really, but these are two of the best films ever IMO.
Rodriguez
07-05-2003, 13:14
Originally posted by kris
Yeah Like Wilmot said. If you are to see something about war or about WW2 in particular that is it. It really shows how it is, no hero story nor bad guy story. War. Like it happened.
Saving Private Ryan is a very very good film even though you could say it's like a hero story or whatever. It does glamourise a bit in the glittery Hollywood way, but still worth seeing.
Originally posted by kris
Don't worry Bon I fixed it. ;) (abusing like it is called. :D)
As for recent movies... Well I saw X-men 2 and believed it to be quality, clearly better than the first one. Haven't seen "Hero" yet, is that something to see?
hero's fighting scene is very good imo
the special effect and the sound is awesome
esp when they were shooting arrows
but the story imo a bit weird
even imo crouching tiger and hidden dargon just so so
:p
somehow i find the most of the old hk movie r better
try to find jet lee's old movie
he always have good fighting scene imo
;)
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 16:09
Crouching tiger hidden dragon?Hero?
IMO they are just funny..for us_Asians
If you wanna know what and how beautiful kungfu really means , gotta try some ancient HK series ..very great..;)
Have you seen Jet Li in "Evil Temple"? That was a hilarious movie. :D
Originally posted by mange
Fear and Lothing in Las Vegas
and
Ford Fairlane
:p awesome movies...
.....did not like fear and loathing in las vegas very much.....it was ok i guess, but having read the book first it was a bit dissapointing....
Originally posted by Maldini3
Crouching tiger hidden dragon?Hero?
IMO they are just funny..for us_Asians
If you wanna know what and how beautiful kungfu really means , gotta try some ancient HK series ..very great..;)
yup
;)
Have you seen Jet Li in "Evil Temple"? That was a hilarious movie
that must have been a really2 old one
i can't even remember
:p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 16:38
Aga ..
Heaven sword dragon sabre?
Legend of the condor heroes?
Return of the condor hero?
Duke of mountain deer?
....
:D
:cool:
humanTORCH
07-05-2003, 16:47
shaolin soccer is my fav.......milan should play like them:eek: :p
Originally posted by Maldini3
Aga ..
Heaven sword dragon sabre?
Legend of the condor heroes?
Return of the condor hero?
Duke of mountain deer?
....
:D
:cool:
u mean tv series
i already ordered the newest heaven sword and dragon sabre and also duke of mount deer
shaolin soccer is my fav.......milan should play like them
u like that one
stephen chow old movie were better imo
oh yeah another movie u must c, if u like hk movie
god of gambler
chow yun fat is cool
:cool:
humanTORCH
07-05-2003, 16:59
i have already watch that....
young and dangerous is good.....about gangster
Gabrielle
08-05-2003, 02:35
Why is Gambit not in X-MEN 2?He's my favourite mutant!
Movies you must see?Luc Besson's Taxi,Taxi 2 and 3!!:D
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 02:56
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Movies you must see?Luc Besson's Taxi,Taxi 2 and 3!!:D
So..I will never watch these 3 :dielaugh::howler::p
btw check this out
http://www.quizilla.com/users/tedelton/quizzes/
it will predict what is ur x-men character
:D
mine is prof-x
You are Professor X! You are a very effective teacher, and you are very committed to those who learn from you. You put your all into everything you do, to some extent because you fear failure more than anything else. You are always seeking self-improvement, even in areas where there is nothing you can do to improve.
:cool:
What made u think that X-Men movies are good? :D
I even got asleep when watching it... :o :D
And... my fave movie is Black Hawk Down! :)
Originally posted by Bodat
What made u think that X-Men movies are good? :D
I even got asleep when watching it... :o :D
And... my fave movie is Black Hawk Down! :)
the 2nd one
not the 1st one
:groan: :D
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 05:45
Aga made this thread dedicated to X-men 2 :o
:rolleyes: :D :p
Originally posted by Maldini3
Aga made this thread dedicated to X-men 2 :o
:rolleyes: :D :p
damn
my secret agenda has been revealed
:D
as a punishment give me ur phone number
:p
another fav of mine
joan of arc
i always like medieval movie
:cool:
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 06:23
Originally posted by aga
damn
my secret agenda has been revealed
:D
as a punishment give me ur phone number
:p
another fav of mine
joan of arc
i always like medieval movie
:cool:
:rolleyes: Phone number?i don't have , cos I am living in a stonecave:eek: !But I am willing to talk w/ you if you fly to my house on a condor :p
BTW another fav of mine : Rainman-Dustin Hoffman:cool:
Originally posted by aga
btw check this out
http://www.quizilla.com/users/tedelton/quizzes/
it will predict what is ur x-men character
:D
Me: You are Beast! You are brilliant and extremely clever. You can handle almost any problem swiftly and efficiently. You are devoted to philosophy and are always up for a good discussion. Sometimes, though, your anger gets the best of you and you upset those whom you care about. :rolleyes: :cool:
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 07:24
Originally posted by midori
Me: You are Beast! You are brilliant and extremely clever. You can handle almost any problem swiftly and efficiently. You are devoted to philosophy and are always up for a good discussion. Sometimes, though, your anger gets the best of you and you upset those whom you care about. :rolleyes: :cool:
Question !
Do you believe what you are told ??:rolleyes: :eek: :D
You are Professor X! :rolleyes: You are a very effective teacher, and you are very committed to those who learn from you :nerd: . You put your all into everything you do :cool: , to some extent because you fear failure more than anything else :nervous: . You are always seeking self-improvement :hopefull: , even in areas where there is nothing you can do to improve :rolleyes:
:D
:o true :o
You are Storm! You are very strong and very protective of those you love. You are in tune with nature and are very concerned with justice and humanity. Unfortunately, certain apprehensions and fears are very hard for you to overcome, and can often inhibit you when most need to be strong.
You are Professor X! You are a very effective teacher, and you are very committed to those who learn from you. You put your all into everything you do, to some extent because you fear failure more than anything else. You are always seeking self-improvement, even in areas where there is nothing you can do to improve. :confused: :D
Gabrielle
08-05-2003, 10:22
Arghh...most of us here are Prof. X!:eek:
:D
why magneto isn't there
:o
i'm supposed to b him
:D
humanTORCH
08-05-2003, 11:03
I am gambit:eek: :p
Originally posted by humanTORCH
I am donald:eek: :p
of course u r
;) :D
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 21:47
"You are Jean Grey! Beautiful and smart, you are still just beginning to fulfill your potential. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, but are open to discussion and changes of opinion. Unfortunately, when it comes to love you are often torn between two options, and can never seem to make up your mind."
:rolleyes:
I don't think so...:mad::D
BTW : Remy is not a duck ! He is a frog-->ugly frog!!!That's what he calls himself..:eek: :p
humanTORCH
09-05-2003, 00:48
Originally posted by Maldini3
BTW : Remy is not a duck ! He is a frog-->ugly frog!!!That's what he calls himself..:eek: :p
i can be an ugly duckling then:eek: :D
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 01:17
Originally posted by humanTORCH
i can be an ugly duckling then:eek: :D
:eek:
But I prefer u to be a lovely puppy or kitten MW ..
:D :dielaugh:
Looking forward to seeing ...
Matrix: Reloaded !! Primarily because of Monica Bellucci :cool: :cool: .... and the stunts plus awesome action sequences! ;)
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
--------
Other great movies
1. Die Hard Trilogy (John McTiernan & Renny Harlin Rock!) :cool:
2. Gladiator
3. Braveheart
4. Heat (A Micheal Mann classic)
5. JFK (Oliver Stone's movies are either really good or really bad)
6. Mission:Impossible (A typical Bryan de Palma classic)
7. Kate & Leopold
8. American Pie :D
9. Spaceballs :D
10. Meet the Parents (Stiller is cool in this one)
Originally posted by Haroon
Looking forward to seeing ...
Matrix: Reloaded !! Primarily because of Monica Bellucci :cool: :cool: .... and the stunts plus awesome action sequences! ;)
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
me too! :cool:
Among my favorites:
Amistad
Braveheart
Gladiator
Backdraft
Apollo 13
Memento
The Matrix
FaceOff
Jurassic Park 1
South Park - The Movie :D
Shevchenko7
09-05-2003, 19:47
My Favourite Movies :
Ford Fairlane
The warriors
Beat Street
Rocky Series
Ali G In Da house
Mean Machine
Most Richard Pryor Movies
Many Many more
I'm sure I'll forget some.......my faves
The Last Emperor
The English Patient
Shawshank Redemption
Boca a Boca
Gladiator
The Colour Purple
Naked
Ronin
The Professional
Milo & Otis;)
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 21:47
Originally posted by midori
I'm sure I'll forget some.......my faves
The Last Emperor
The English Patient
Shawshank Redemption
Boca a Boca
Gladiator
The Colour Purple
Naked
Ronin
The Professional
Milo & Otis;)
Yeah I love this one!:cool: ;)
My faves would include:
Any Daniel Day-Lewis film
Se7en
Star Wars Trilogy (NOT Episode 1 & 2)
The English Patient
The Truth About Cats & Dogs :D
Enemy At The Gates
Originally posted by junny
My faves would include:
Any Daniel Day-Lewis film
Se7en
Star Wars Trilogy (NOT Episode 1 & 2)
The English Patient
The Truth About Cats & Dogs :D
Enemy At The Gates
r u junlei in xt
:confused:
:)
oh nevermind i saw ur post in presentation
:p
I really like all movies Al Pacino made. I think he's a magnificent actor. Man he can play.
But it's sad that I can't see 'Scarface' yet. I've looked for that movie for almost a year now, but couldn't get it anywhere yet.
I also like Morgan Freeman movies.
-Godfather 1+2
-Shawchank redemption (In this movie I discovered Morgan Freeman):star:
-What lies beneath
-The exorcist
-Cape fear
- Scent of a woman (what a performance by Al Pacino. Gave me the shivers...)
-Heat
-Silence of the lambs
-Se7en
-Remember the titans
And many, many more
In no particular order.....
The Godfather, 1&2
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
The English Patient
Raging Bull
Bullitt
The Great Escape
Amelie
Ocean's 11
Dog Day Afternoon
I've seen trailers of the following movies:
1. Matrix Reloaded
2. Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life
3. Hulk
4. Terminator 3: Rise of the machines
5. Pirates of the Caribbean
6. Johnny English
7. Charlies Angels: Full Throttle
8. S.W.A.T
9. 2 Fast 2 Furious
Now from what I've seen Matrix, Hulk, Tomb Raider, Pirates and Johnny are really good!!! These movies look good ones!!!
Wachowskis said that they have taken this one to a new level and they are right!! It's amazingly WOW!!!
Tomb Raider seems like a more realistic adventure this time around and I like adventure movies!! It also helps to see a sexy babe in the lead! ;) :)
Ang Lee's HULK looks to be great!!! It has a real comic book approach with the enormous size of the HULK plus his powers!! Could be a nice ride!
Bruckheimer movies are always good entertainment value and I'm looking forward to this Pirate/Ghost adventure!!! Johnny Depp in it and looks pretty cool
The bumbling Rowan Atkinson does a suave secret agent ala James Bond!! This is a good one!!! :)
T3 not directed by Cameron seems to be some last chance to salvage Arnie's plunging career!! Doesn't look special at all!!
Angels has Demi Moore as the baddy so it could be fun! ;)
S.W.A.T has a good cast that includes Colin Farrell, Samuel L Jackson, Michelle Rodriguez and LL Cool J. Looks to be a nice action flick!
The trailer of 2 FAST doesn't suggest a lot ... I still feel that Vin Diesel gave the first movie an exciting edge!!
----
Nowadays a lot of swquels are coming and DC Comics must be making a fortune!! :) The comic heroes are back and next year I suppose we have Superman competing with TWO VERSIONS of Alexander The Great (I'm looking forward to this one a lot!!!)
I feel that Matrix will sweep aside the competition .... it looks cool and the action sequences are state of the art!!! Bellucci is there so how could it not be awesome!! :D :D
The must see ones are: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 .... but since it's the Summer Blockbuster period so pretty much everything will be watchable! ;)
----
Kindly do post some reviews as you see these movies!!
Ciao!
Nowadays a lot of swquels are coming and DC Comics must be making a fortune!! The comic heroes are back and next year I suppose we have Superman competing with TWO VERSIONS of Alexander The Great (I'm looking forward to this one a lot!!!)
x-men, hulk, spiderman r not from dc
they r from marvel
feel that Matrix will sweep aside the competition .... it looks cool and the action sequences are state of the art!!! Bellucci is there so how could it not be awesome!!
i still prefer x-2
:D
Originally posted by Haroon
I've seen trailers of the following movies:
1. Matrix Reloaded
2. Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life
3. Hulk
4. Terminator 3: Rise of the machines
5. Pirates of the Caribbean
6. Johnny English
7. Charlies Angels: Full Throttle
8. S.W.A.T
9. 2 Fast 2 Furious
Probably will head out to see The Matrix this weekend, but only b/c it is at the Plaza Theatre near me and I don't have to go to that idiotic Tinseltown. I'm not fond of those mega-theatres but this one is really annoying.
Of the others in this list....I'll go see Tomb Raider, will rent Terminator3.
The others sound totally foolish, especially The Hulk.
I have a feeling that Matrix will be more and more for the eye and less and less for the mind. I am okay with that tough.
Originally posted by kris
I have a feeling that Matrix will be more and more for the eye and less and less for the mind. I am okay with that tough.
do u mean the special effect
or monica bellucci
:D
Originally posted by Haroon
I've seen trailers of the following movies:
6. Johnny English
That James Bean movie? :howler:
I dont like it! :)
Originally posted by Bodat
That James Bean movie? :howler:
I dont like it! :)
yah
pity the story a bit awful
his mr, bean movie was better
:o
Oh i think all u girls out there, have to watch Tthe Sweetest Thing with a few close friends.. its hilarious!! Also just watched The Birthday girl.. its quite nice.. Nicole Kidman looks so hot it is pissing me off :mad: she's too hot
Gabrielle
21-05-2003, 05:33
Originally posted by shilpa
Oh i think all u girls out there, have to watch Tthe Sweetest Thing with a few close friends.. its hilarious!! Also just watched The Birthday girl.. its quite nice.. Nicole Kidman looks so hot it is pissing me off :mad: she's too hot
I wasn't 'old' enough to watch Birthday Girl when it was released:p.Would try to rent a vcd/dvd of it soon...;) The guy from Amelie is in Birthday Girl too if I'm not mistaken:confused: :cool:
Originally posted by shilpa
Oh i think all u girls out there, have to watch Tthe Sweetest Thing with a few close friends.. its hilarious!!
ermmmmmmmmmmmmm
it's quite funny
but imo the story just so so
and can i ask stupid question
do gals really do that in the toilet
:p :D
Originally posted by aga
and can i ask stupid question
do gals really do that in the toilet
:p :D
Thats very usual these days.... rite? :p :D
talk abt movies.....Hows matrix : reloaded doin? I havent got it here yet :o
Originally posted by Mushfiq
talk abt movies.....Hows matrix : reloaded doin? I havent got it here yet :o
basically
it's all about special effect
the strory imo not as good as th 1st one
better action, but probably too many fighting scene
:D
Originally posted by Gabrielle
The guy from Amelie is in Birthday Girl too if I'm not mistaken:confused: :cool:
I m not sure abt that!!
Oh i thought it released just now :p Well atleast here, it just released two weeks ago!!
Originally posted by Mushfiq
Thats very usual these days.... rite? :p :D
dun know
never been to gals toilet before
:D
Originally posted by aga
dun know
never been to gals toilet before
:D
unlucky.....aga....defnitely fun! :p :D
shushhhhhhhhh! :p
Originally posted by Mushfiq
unlucky.....aga....defnitely fun! :p :D
shushhhhhhhhh! :p
what does it like?
:D
Originally posted by aga
what does it like?
:D
Don ask....:D How old r u ? :p :D
Originally posted by aga
what does it like?
:D
Oye u guys talking abt the boobie touchy scene in da sweetest thing? :p
Gabrielle
21-05-2003, 11:23
Originally posted by shilpa
I m not sure abt that!!
Oh i thought it released just now :p Well atleast here, it just released two weeks ago!!
Just released there?it was released in Singapore a year or two ago;)
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Just released there?it was released in Singapore a year or two ago;)
Hellooo i live in Qatar.. Things release very slowly here... :p
Originally posted by aga
ermmmmmmmmmmmmm
it's quite funny
but imo the story just so so
and can i ask stupid question
do gals really do that in the toilet
:p :D
Well i dont do that in da bathroom :D Maybe i will when i see real nice boobies tho :p
Originally posted by shilpa
Well i dont do that in da bathroom :D Maybe i will when i see real nice boobies tho :p
:dielaugh: :p :D
Originally posted by shilpa
Well i dont do that in da bathroom :D Maybe i will when i see real nice boobies tho :p
....& i would love to watch that grand show ;) :D :p .... I am allowed....rite? ;)
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Just released there?it was released in Singapore a year or two ago;)
Gab....as shilpa mentioned.....movies over here usually comes in late :o Though she lives in my neighbouring country........UAE is certanly the best place than Qatar :p :D
Originally posted by Mushfiq
....& i would love to watch that grand show ;) :D :p .... I am allowed....rite? ;)
make sure u tape it and send it to me
:D
Gabrielle
21-05-2003, 23:12
Originally posted by Mushfiq
Gab....as shilpa mentioned.....movies over here usually comes in late :o Though she lives in my neighbouring country........UAE is certanly the best place than Qatar :p :D
I heard that UAE is the best place to be in the middle east;)
I watched a program in Discovery Channel and they show this grand hotel in the UAE..7 stars?? and I was like..wow!:eek:
;):p
this one is a more of tv series
but "the Last Samurai" is pretty cool
it's about a westerner who saty in japan a long time ago
has anyone see it
and "Band of Brother"
:cool:
Originally posted by Mushfiq
....& i would love to watch that grand show ;) :D :p .... I am allowed....rite? ;)
Yea Right, one word 4 ya, WhaEver! lol Oye Aga Dont be a too notty in erE@# @ Tape!! :p
Oh crap i feel sooo messed up right now, the internet is sooo damn slow, it took me half hour to log on and check my email.. the whole day yesterday it did not even work & i missed mm soo much :(
What technical problem could it be.....so that wasnt only u then....even at KSA & we facing the same prob for last 2 days :o & precisely at the moment....Meeee :o If only i could express my feelings the moment......perhaps my tomato/red chilli face......grrrrrrrrr :mad: :groan: :depress: :o :(
Originally posted by Mushfiq
What technical problem could it be.....so that wasnt only u then....even at KSA & we facing the same prob for last 2 days :o & precisely at the moment....Meeee :o If only i could express my feelings the moment......perhaps my tomato/red chilli face......grrrrrrrrr :mad: :groan: :depress: :o :(
Ahhh see same problem .. Its still bad here.. apparently Q-tel is trying to improve the connection .. haha what BS!! Also heard today there was some earthquake someplace so the network collapsed!! Whatever it is, it sux :depress: :depress: :depress
Originally posted by Gabrielle
I heard that UAE is the best place to be in the middle east;)
I watched a program in Discovery Channel and they show this grand hotel in the UAE..7 stars?? and I was like..wow!:eek:
;):p
Hmm Doha is not soo bad, the internet sux, there is a lot of censorship but we do have 7 star hotels as well just like the UAE :p :D
Gabrielle
24-05-2003, 09:55
Originally posted by shilpa
Hmm Doha is not soo bad, the internet sux, there is a lot of censorship but we do have 7 star hotels as well just like the UAE :p :D
It's not like I can afford them!:p :howler:...need sponsorship!any volunteers??:D
Go rent I-Spy with Owen Wilson and Eddie Murphy....
Also Something About Charlie.....
enjoyed them both....
Ok, I would definitely recommend Matrix Reloaded, and of course, Revolution. I watched Reloaded twice, first, when I was stuck somewhere in Borneo and we went to the only cinema in the mountain's proximity.
Second, when I went out for my birthday, and I treat myself with another dose of Reloaded. What can I say? I love it! The only movie I watched twice in the cinema is Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers, (another movie I recommend) and Matrix Reloaded followed suit.
Matrix Reloaded was so full of visual details. And after years watching anime and reading the manga style's stories, I tend to appreciate how well the movie reached that level. The colour, the lighting, the story...
In the end, Neo is one screwed guy. Being The One was actually... well... you'll be surprise to find out The One is not what it meant to be.
And thus, I can't wait for Revolution.
ciao!
begodude
01-06-2003, 10:51
has anyone seen meteor garden: the movie? :D:D:D:D
Originally posted by begodude
has anyone seen meteor garden: the movie? :D:D:D:D
*cringe*
Not when the whole member of F4 had more beautiful hair than me!
ciao!
Originally posted by ct
*cringe*
Not when the whole member of F4 had more beautiful hair than me!
ciao!
:howler: :howler: :howler:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
It's not like I can afford them!:p :howler:...need sponsorship!any volunteers??:D
....how abt a...date? ;) :D
Gabrielle
05-06-2003, 13:11
Originally posted by Mushfiq
....how abt a...date? ;) :D
I prefer fig :p ....:D
begodude
10-06-2003, 06:50
Originally posted by ct
*cringe*
Not when the whole member of F4 had more beautiful hair than me!
ciao!
:D:D:D:D:D:D
i really think that asian hair is much better than blondes.. :D:D:D
Kiss Of The Dragon Jet Li Bridget Fonda (2001)
Was out a year and a half ago, but just yesterday I happen to watched him.
A Must :cool:
milan_forever
15-06-2003, 12:21
i watched a movie, its name is 'JU-ON' ... its a japanese horror(ghost) movie.
i bet u that, girls would urine on their skirts while watching it:D
JU-ON (http://www.gv.com.sg/Booking/movies/moviedetails_1318.htm)
Gabrielle
15-06-2003, 12:30
Originally posted by milan_forever
i watched a movie, its name is 'JU-ON' ... its a japanese horror(ghost) movie.
i bet u that, girls would urine on their skirts while watching it:D
JU-ON (http://www.gv.com.sg/Booking/movies/moviedetails_1318.htm)
Ju-on?? I don't really like watching horror movies.I am taking my ickle' cousins n younger siblings to watch Finding Nemo before school starts...they love horror movies...but the last Jap horror movie that I brought them to suck big time!The title was Uzumaki...AVOID THIS ONE!It was more stupid than scary:rolleyes: :p :D
milan_forever
15-06-2003, 12:32
Originally posted by Gabrielle
I am taking my ickle' cousins n younger siblings to watch Finding Nemo before school starts...
how abt me? :p :D :D
THE RING & Van Wilder !!
Van Wilder rockssss !! great comedy ;-)
:D
Gabrielle
16-06-2003, 08:55
Originally posted by milan_forever
how abt me? :p :D :D
You??You still like cartoons Adrian? hehe....
My younger sister watched Ju-on today...she said it's scary and complicated...I'm giving this a miss!:D
milan_forever
16-06-2003, 09:25
Originally posted by Gabrielle
You??You still like cartoons Adrian? hehe....
My younger sister watched Ju-on today...she said it's scary and complicated...I'm giving this a miss!:D
yeah, it was complicated....! buthey, just watch it to get the scary feeling.... ;)
i can still remember some parts of the movie everytime before i got to sleep, and let me tell u, its SCARY!!!!
begodude
23-06-2003, 03:24
x - men 2 and jhony english
milano_sin
23-06-2003, 05:18
watched the ring?? its a scream...i feel scared when i walk into a room and theres a blank tv screen...might just switch on...scary stuff....wanaa watch hollywood homicide...got josh hartnett:D :D watching pearl harbour now..hes sooo cute girls agree with me??;) :D why does he have to die though??:(
:D :D
Originally posted by milano_sin
got josh hartnett:D :D watching pearl harbour now..hes sooo cute girls agree with me??;) :D why does he have to die though??:(
:D :D
Here are some pictures for u of Josh :tong:
Gabrielle
23-06-2003, 08:03
Someone will go berserk watching Josh's pics here...hehe..;) :D
if u like jet lee
c "fist of legend"
if i'm not wrong it's similar to bruce lee's "enter the dragon"
can't remember
:tong:
btw the japanese gal is so damn cute
:D
You??You still like cartoons Adrian? hehe....
i also still like cartoons
anime rulez
:D
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Someone will go berserk watching Josh's pics here...hehe..;) :D
Who would that be?
milano_sin
24-06-2003, 03:24
hehe shilpa i already went josh shopping on google yesterday..lol couldnt help myself!! exams??? screw them1!@ theres always time for joshh:D oh god he looks good:D
Originally posted by milano_sin
hehe shilpa i already went josh shopping on google yesterday..lol couldnt help myself!! exams??? screw them1!@ theres always time for joshh:D oh god he looks good:D
Oh boy i noe its always like give me more and more and more..... of josh i mean!! So here we goooo againn .. Enjoy ladies :tong:
Joshhh again..
btw u guys, i need some suggestions.. shoud i open a new thread for hot non footballers like movie dude's pictures for example Josh, James Marsden etc or just post them on here?? :confused:
Looking so thoughtful :o :)
Whats he Doing? :confused:
Grand Grand Pic of Josh :kiss: :horny: :sweeteye:
Gabrielle
24-06-2003, 08:23
Originally posted by shilpa
Who would that be?
:mute: hehehe...;)It's Rachel...but don't tell her I told you:tong: :D
Originally posted by Gabrielle
:mute: hehehe...;)It's Rachel...but don't tell her I told you:tong: :D
Lol dont think she has seen them yet :tong: :D
Nahh.. don't tell me you gals are into the Joshy-thing!!!
:yuck: :groan: :rolleyes:
Mamma mia, and Freddie Prince maybe? :eek:
Okai, i'll give you a break, but since we are on actors, how about some real men ehh? Me wud like to see some il Signore Connery here ;)!!!
The Rock, a-must-see! (and by the Rock i mean the movie, not the actor that shaves his underarms :yuck: )
milan_forever
25-06-2003, 23:58
anyone saw a movie called 'phone booth'? i guess this would be the cheapest and the fastest movie made!!! the whole movie was based on one location and that is, a phone booth. but it was quite different from others and thrilling too.
worth watching it ;)
lonewolf
26-06-2003, 01:37
I watched it over 2weeks during tuition..the teacher let us go down and buy the vcd and played it on his laptop :D ,it's quite a nice movie,an interesting one,and it didn't matter that it was based on only one location because the actor was handsome enough :D (IMO he reminded me a little of Tacchinardi),and its ending was abit weird,some of the people in the class thought it was crappy.
Gabrielle
26-06-2003, 07:17
Originally posted by lonewolf
...and it didn't matter that it was based on only one location because the actor was handsome enough :D (IMO he reminded me a little of Tacchinardi)
Tacchinardi handsome? :yuck: ....:tong:
lonewolf
26-06-2003, 07:25
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Tacchinardi handsome? :yuck: ....:tong:
:mute: :D :rolleyes: :tong:
Gabrielle
26-06-2003, 07:27
Originally posted by lonewolf
:mute: :D :rolleyes: :tong:
Somebody back me up!!!!!!!! LOL....:howler: After all he's said and done I can never find him 'handsome'!:nasty: :D
lonewolf
26-06-2003, 07:30
Said and done?Whad did he say?:confused:
(Maybe I will change my mind then :D )
Maldini3
26-06-2003, 07:31
Originally posted by Gabrielle
:mute: hehehe...;)It's Rachel...but don't tell her I told you:tong: :D
Muahahahaha :D :D :D
Maldini3
26-06-2003, 07:34
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Somebody back me up!!!!!!!! LOL....:howler: After all he's said and done I can never find him 'handsome'!:nasty: :D
Me!Me!You r my best buddy , remember?;) :D
Ghostie , i am :eek: about the Tacchinardi thing :rolleyes:
Gabrielle
26-06-2003, 07:37
Read my post here...
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=152269&highlight=Maldini+Chievo#post152269
I never like Tachinardi...never will:rolleyes: That prick!:tong:
milan_forever
26-06-2003, 07:41
taccinardi hates maldini as far as i know...! and gabi told that to me too...
one recent incident is the shirt pulling incident during the CL final....!!!
Gabrielle
26-06-2003, 07:45
Originally posted by milan_forever
taccinardi hates maldini as far as i know...! and gabi told that to me too...
one recent incident is the shirt pulling incident during the CL final....!!!
Hate?? a word too strong...I prefer envy and detest.I dunno why but I have this feeling that he really detest Maldini *shrugs*
lonewolf
26-06-2003, 07:53
:D :rolleyes: You have managed to convince me..that his character is :yuck: :D
Originally posted by Sandra_13
Nahh.. don't tell me you gals are into the Joshy-thing!!!
:yuck: :groan: :rolleyes:
Mamma mia, and Freddie Prince maybe? :eek:
Okai, i'll give you a break, but since we are on actors, how about some real men ehh? Me wud like to see some il Signore Connery here ;)!!!
Ok !! U r not into josh,:o: but he makes me :horny: :sweeteye: and does that to loads of others too (Girls & Guys) :tong: Eww Freddie Prince :yuck: what? ?!@ :confused
milan_forever
29-06-2003, 04:55
has anyone watched Charlie's Angels??
im planning to watch it soon;)
Originally posted by milan_forever
has anyone watched Charlie's Angels??
im planning to watch it soon;)
Same here.. By the way, for the people who follow hindi movies, just saw chalte chalte, thought it was going to be different than the rest, no such luck.. same old story with climax in the airport.. this just sux :eek: :depress:
Gabrielle
29-06-2003, 09:51
A couple of friends and I watched Finding Nemo.The story has fabulous characters!I fully recommended the movie,it's very charming ;)
The Fish-Eater Anonymous mantra was really cute.It's recited by Bruce,the great white shark and his two gang member Anchor(the hammerhead )and Chum(a mako) :I am a nice, friendly shark. Not a fish-eating monster. Fish are our friends, not food :howler:
I don't know if you know or likes italian comedy.... if you does try to watch "Chiedimi se sono felice" (ask me if I'm happy-2000) by Aldo, Giovanni & Giacomo (the most famous trio represent the Italian comedy) :D
Gabrielle
30-06-2003, 00:49
Originally posted by Demi
I don't know if you know or likes italian comedy.... if you does try to watch "Chiedimi se sono felice" (ask me if I'm happy-2000) by Aldo, Giovanni & Giacomo (the most famous trio represent the Italian comedy) :D
I've heard about Aldo,Giovanni and Giacomo before...hmm....I wonder from who :tong: ;)
hehehe ;)
but believe me they are really good! :D
Gabrielle
30-06-2003, 14:13
Originally posted by Demi
hehehe ;)
but believe me they are really good! :D
I believe you...we have the same taste for most 'things'lol:howler:;)
Has anyone here watched "Il Marchese del Grillo"? (sp?)
if you have, could you please give some infos aboout whu the heck it is about anyway?
thank you so much! that wud be a huge favor to me!! ;)
Has anyone here watched "Il Marchese del Grillo"? (sp?)
if you have, could you please give some infos aboout whu the heck it is about anyway?
thank you so much! that wud be a huge favor to me!! ;)
Hey u guys, just got back from watchin Charlie’s angels at the cinema my god what a film! It was matrix+terminator+the full monty+baywatch+spiderman+daredevil+superman+2fast 2 furious+sum sexy gals == lucy luu and cameron diaz and drew barrymore! and omg it has
joey from friends in it too and also that other babe from indecent
exposure cant think of her name right now. But this movie has everything
matrix style moves, special effects galore, it has your irish goons, your
mafia, your chinese fanatacist tribe, your strip dancing, your kinky
sexpose, mongolians, high heels, surfers, guns, and
special effects moves that make even that "throw a gun into the air and shoot
the trigger with another gun so that it hits the villan on the other
side of the wall thing" sound shameful. Anyways a good watch, just got the DVD of matrix reloaded, had enough of movies for the day, that’s for tommorow!!
i dun think charlie=s angel is that good
imo the 1st one has better story
:tong:
acmilan89
23-07-2003, 03:52
Once Were Warriors could easily be one of my favourite movies of all time! Still gets the shiver when I think about it.
Originally posted by aga
i dun think charlie=s angel is that good
imo the 1st one has better story
:tong:
I know, but the story line is always one of the weakpoints :tong:
Originally posted by shilpa
I know, but the story line is always one of the weakpoints :tong:
so r u saying u like the movie b'coz of the gals
:eekani:
:D
Originally posted by aga
so r u saying u like the movie b'coz of the gals
:eekani:
:D
Lol hey i m a girl, dont accuse me of being a lesbo :tong: Na, hot girls sometimes make u turn and stare even though u r a girl :o
The sum of all fears - Great movie I saw this week. recommended.
http://www.sumofallfearsmovie.com/
also Matrix reloaded
Gabrielle
27-07-2003, 09:04
Originally posted by Inferno
The sum of all fears - Great movie I saw this week. recommended.
http://www.sumofallfearsmovie.com/
also Matrix reloaded
I watched Sums of all Fears with an MM member- ct last year...the movie was good(we watched it from the 2nd row n had stiff neck later) but ct prefer the book though:tong:
David Gallo
27-07-2003, 09:45
...too bad I had not seen this topic before, i'm a real movies freak
(even though I don't go often to the movie theathre and prefer watching them on tv...because I sometimes am so lazy!:lazy: )
I'll go with my favorite movies:(prepare for a long list)
1- everything from Scorsese
especially means streets, raging bull and goodfellas
2- everything from David Lynch
ie Blue Velvet, Lost Highway and Mulholland drive
3- everything from Lucchino Visconti
especially Il gattopardo and Ludwig
4- everything from Sergio Leone
especially Giu' la testa(don't know the english title)
5- some other various movies I like at most:
Magnolia (P.T.Anderson) Barry Lyndon (Stanley Kubrick) Contempt (Jl Godard), Fight Club (D.Fincher), the big lebowski and barton fink(coen brothers), LA Confidential, Far from Heaven...
6- for the war movies my advice is Cross of Iron (from S.Peckinpah) ,Stalingrad (german film from J.Vilsmaier) and Das Boot (from Wolfgang Petersen)
7- my favorite sci-fi movies would be Blade Runner (RidleyScott), Brazil and 12 monkeys (both Terry Gilliam), 2001(Kubrick), Solaris (S.Soderberg)and all the movies of The Planet of the Apes series (except the recent one)
8-My favorite action movies are Die Hard 1,2,3 and Lethal Weapon 1,2,3,4
9- I also like all the italian movies of the 1950s,60s and 70s, especially when they star Vittorio Gassman,Ugo Tognazzi or Alberto Sordi
10- my favorite actors are: Al Pacino,Robert de Niro, Vittorio Gassman... I would watch any movie with them in it, nomatter how crappy
11- I'm also a big fan of several Tv series, my favorites are:
Quantum Leap, Spin City, 6 feet under and above all The Sopranos
David Gallo
27-07-2003, 09:47
oops... i didn't mention it...it was so obvious:
of course my CULT movies are The Godfather trilogy
(even if i'm a bit fed with it because i've seen it so many times...at least 12 or 15 times each one)
begodude
01-08-2003, 07:54
david, i also love quantum leap, i think that it was the best series in his time, and also the first airwolf and knight rider...
for comedy, i love she's all that
Stezagud
07-08-2003, 08:57
my top 10 (not in any order)
The Godfather parts 1 and 2 (3 is ok but not as good as these 2)
The Usual Suspects
Goodfella's
Leon
Platoon
Donnie Darko
Memento
Aliens
The Long Good Friday
Die Hard
I dont know why i bothered as i will have changed my mind buy tommorow :confused:
Also Quantum Leap was great as was the A-Team and Knightrider, though i never saw Airwolf. Slightly off topic, is David Hasslehoff still a musical hero in Germany ?
begodude
08-08-2003, 08:13
have any of you seen horror movies? not a thrill movie, but horror movie?
i personally thinks that asian movies are much scarier than western products of vampire.
have you seen the ring? its a japanese movie. anyway, it's not that spooky, but it gives u the creeps when the ghost were kinda walking aproaching the teve and came out of it and killed the person... pheeuuuwww..... that was a killer!!!!
Stezagud
08-08-2003, 08:25
The Ring is great :D its not scary as such but it is creepy.
The Haunting is a good one too. Its black and white and made in the 60's so it has aged a bit, but its still pretty scary if you watch it alone....
Milan4eva
09-08-2003, 11:52
The Ring is such a has been. In Asia it pales in comparision to recent films like Ju-On, Dark Water, The Eye... Btw, I've only seen The American version of the ring and The Eye, and a pretty lame show known simply as Three. But alot of people I know say that Dark Water and The Eye is more spooky than the Ring. Some prefer Dark Water while a few more prefer the Eye. But no one seems to find the Ring the scariest movie anymore.
Also about X-Men the movie is alright as a show but sux as an adaptation. I know most of them suck but this is no different. It however is abit better than others like The Hulk, Daredevil and some others.btw my favourite character is Mr Sinister and Iceman.
Funniest movies are Blue Streak and Ali G in Da House. Hard to decide which is the funniest. I'm sticking to blue streak right now because some of the parts in Ali G are really lame.
Thrillers are not bad. My favourites are I (Still)Know What you did Last Summer. Urban Legends are not bad as well. There are a few others that I forgot. There is this next one that I'm going to watch its call Wrong Turn. It stars Eliza Dushku, the bad-ass vampire slayer from Buffy who is hotter and more kickass. She also stars in cheerleading film Bring it On which shows a much lighter side of her. It is also a supporting role. But this show is gonna be hers, all hers. Where she gets all the limelight. The trailer looks much better than the poster like in the case of League of Extrordinary Gentlemen, another movie to catch.
P.S:Favourite Movie:The Matrix. Greatest movie ever and with it brings a whole new frontier for Hollywood and films around the world. I could go on whole day about it. But its night now so you're lucky. Matrix Reloaded was a big disappoinment. Hoping the Matrix Revolutions will be better. Fingers sincerly crossed.
Luckily Enter the Matrix, the game was a blast but I shall not go off topic.
begodude
09-08-2003, 12:41
btw, have u guys seen the hulk? The movie sucks big time, first the starter is going nowhere and the animation is very bad!!!
Stezagud
09-08-2003, 14:05
i've never seen the American "ring" only Japanese. When i saw it it was 3am in the morning as i was waiting to go watch the Klitschko vs Lewis fight at my mates house so i wasnt really paying it much attention. I'll look out for the other asian films you said but i prefer thrillers to horrors so i probably wont look too hard for them.
The Matrix is good but it annoys me now. It didnt when i first saw it but since then every film seems to copy its style so when i watch it now thew special effects are common.
I haven't seen the Hulk but the guy in it, Eric Bana, is in one of my favourite films (not top10 but its pretty close). The film is called "Chopper" and its about an Aussie convict who has an interesting life....
begodude
10-08-2003, 03:17
horror... nobody likes it?
have u seen final fantasy? is that horror or thriller??
Stezagud
10-08-2003, 09:32
"horror... nobody likes it? "
i like horror but i like thrillers better, if you see my top 10 most of them involve killing of some sort.... :cool:
"have u seen final fantasy? is that horror or thriller??"
i've not seen it so i don't know....
milano_sin
10-08-2003, 11:06
i watched "simeone" its alright although it gets u thinking if stuff like that is really possible
the ring - well half a thumbs up it did freak me out especially the bit in the beginning when the girl gets killed and they flashback for one second to the cupboard and spring that pic of that corpse on u when u least expect it...:(
they should make a movie on football...milan..i mean pippo would be a hot actor to cast and we would all watch it however bad he is at acting...:tong:
:D sin :D
Originally posted by begodude
have any of you seen horror movies? not a thrill movie, but horror movie?
i personally thinks that asian movies are much scarier than western products of vampire.
have you seen the ring? its a japanese movie. anyway, it's not that spooky, but it gives u the creeps when the ghost were kinda walking aproaching the teve and came out of it and killed the person... pheeuuuwww..... that was a killer!!!!
I really liked 'the ring'. Really creepy sometimes and a good storyline in it.
But my all time favorite in horror movies will always be "The exorcist - Director's cut." Damn, when I saw that movie in the cinema, I got the shivers all over my body.
Also about X-Men the movie is alright as a show but sux as an adaptation. I know most of them suck but this is no different. It however is abit better than others like The Hulk, Daredevil and some others.
of course the comic is better
but it's impossible to put the comic stories into the movie
since the story is pretty long
even 3 hours length of movie is not enuff
btw my favourite character is Mr Sinister and Iceman.
i like magneto better
:D
begodude
10-08-2003, 21:46
i think the animation on x-men are much better than hulk's
Well recently i saw Andaaz, an hindi movie, its quite good, can watch it once, no more than that :tong: Has anyone seen the movie How to lose a guy in 10 days? how's it??
Shilpa
PS : Hope we win da TIM CUP :)
begodude
11-08-2003, 08:20
that's an important movie for you shilpa! you gotta watch it and take a good look at the tips.... :D:D:D
anyway, i love hindi movies too, but haven't seen andaaz, who's the star?
Milan4eva
11-08-2003, 09:15
As for movies, I am waiting for 'Seabiscuit'.
Isn't that about horseracing starring Tobey Maguire. You like horseracing.
And Maldini 3 wasn't Condor Heros Singaporean. The artistes were Fann Wong and Chris Lee weren't they.
And aga Sinister looks way cooler.
For comedies the best definitely have to be Blue Streak and Ali G in Da House. btw, latest movie I watched was Daddy Day Care. Not bad. Simple and original plot;quite touching.
milano_sin
11-08-2003, 09:18
anyone watched "L'aurberge espagnole"?? it seems really cool with these cute European guys...keep your eyes open girls :tong:
Maldini3
11-08-2003, 09:27
Originally posted by Milan4eva
And Maldini 3 wasn't Condor Heros Singaporean. The artistes were Fann Wong and Chris Lee weren't they.
.
yes they are , but u better watch the 80s version :D With Idy Chan and Andy LAw ;)
And "So close" it is quite good , maybe because i like Zhao Wei :tong:
dicky cheung's 'duke of mount deer" is better
besides my ruby is in there
:heart: :heart: :heart:
:D
Maldini3
11-08-2003, 10:39
NOOO "Duke of mountain deer 1984" by Tony Leung and Andy Law is the masterpiece !!!! ;) :cool: :D
Ruby Lin? rewatch the 2 HZGG again :D Did u watch QSSYMM ??? :tong:
Ruby Lin? rewatch the 2 HZGG again Did u watch QSSYMM ???
what?
wakarimasen
:D
what r hzgg n qssymm
Maldini3
11-08-2003, 22:11
The 2 loongg loonngg series of ChiungYao " Huan Zu Ge Ge " and "Qing Seng Seng Yu Meng Meng " :o
begodude
11-08-2003, 23:41
last thing i remember when andy lau was acting in the return of condor heroes, i love the auntie.................... so much......
Maldini3
12-08-2003, 00:00
Auntie Dragon ?? :D
I love Barbara Yung Mei Ling in the "legend of the condor heroes" 1983 with Felix Wong . Barbara rules !!
Originally posted by Maldini3
The 2 loongg loonngg series of ChiungYao " Huan Zu Ge Ge " and "Qing Seng Seng Yu Meng Meng " :o
what's that in english
:D
Maldini3
12-08-2003, 03:51
Impossible for a Ruby 's fan hasn't watched them yet :rolleyes: :D tho i am not
oK take a look QSSYMM (http://www.spcnet.tv/taiwan_qssymm2.shtml)
and HZGG (http://www.spcnet.tv/taiwan_princess.shtml)
begodude
14-08-2003, 08:38
Originally posted by Maldini3
Auntie Dragon ?? :D
yess... :love: !!!!!
begodude
13-06-2004, 07:43
trying to get the thread alive....
has anyone seen harry potter 3?
i've read the book, but not yet seen the movie... is it good?
Angel_Cic
13-06-2004, 10:45
I'm personally not into harry potter...never seen any of the movies or read any of the books, although my friends who have seen the latest movie say it's great.
On friday I watched Raising Helen in the theatres with John Corbette and Kate Hudson. I'm not sure where else in the world it is out, but it's a really cute movie for both males and females to watch :)
begodude
13-06-2004, 22:43
never seen that movie before angel...
but, i'm always in to some romance movies, but not too romantic, an easy-to-watch-romance would be better...
how about shrek 2?
heidi azalea
14-06-2004, 01:11
Originally posted by begodude
never seen that movie before angel...
but, i'm always in to some romance movies, but not too romantic, an easy-to-watch-romance would be better...
how about shrek 2?
Tho I'm not watching Shrek 2 yet, but I fell in love to the sequel when TV showed the preview of this movie. I love action movies, but I love movies like Shrek and Finding Nemo too.....
I want to hear someone talking abt shrek 2....
true love always win, ain't it beautiful ??????
XZeRo3003
14-06-2004, 12:55
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
I'm personally not into harry potter...never seen any of the movies or read any of the books, although my friends who have seen the latest movie say it's great.
On friday I watched Raising Helen in the theatres with John Corbette and Kate Hudson. I'm not sure where else in the world it is out, but it's a really cute movie for both males and females to watch :)
Never seen or read harry potter!?!?!? girl, just do it! It's really good!!! I recommend for starters to read the first book, then watch the first movie. Because that way you'll be able to appreciate the movie beleive it or not. Then just read every book, you'll finish them quickly, trust me. They may look long, but hopefully you'll get hooked and you'll just fly through every page. Anyways, there's my advice, READ HARRY POTTER
begodude
15-06-2004, 04:13
now..now.. calm down my friend...
someone hre is a ig fan of hermione then.... ;)
heidi azalea
24-06-2004, 07:12
Just to release some tense due to Italian elimination, and tonite crucial game,( Portugal-England...!), I went to watch the classic movie, The Sound of Music... Funny musical story. Love passions which blossomed between Captain Von Trapp and his children's governess, Fraulein Maria....
I love Julie Andrew's sweet and honeyed voice... i bet, if I got lovely voice like her, and simply sing one of the song from this movie.. it's more than enough to win Malaysian Idol....:D !
When I saw the scene when Captain Von Trapp and Fraulein Maria eyes to eyes during the Austrian traditional dance performance, it's the same feelings i got when my fav. team got scored a vital goal to win.... ( like Zidane's injury time free-kick goal against England or Makaay's goal against Latvia...he he...)... TRUE AND HONEST....
now at least I feel good to watch the battle between Portuguese and English football......
I feel Good.....! So Good, so good !
Well, over the last month and a half I watched many movies.... (in no special order):
Van Helsing
Riddick
Around the World in 80 days
Dodgeball
The Terminal
Shrek 2
Harry Potter 3
The Day After Tomorrow
Man on Fire
Troy
ummm, what can I say about them. I liked "Van Helsing", I didn't expect much from it and I actually found it interesting, so I wasn't dissapointed at all...not the greatest movie but no a bad one either. "Riddick" on the other hand, it wasn't as good as I expected it to be, not that it was a waste of my time to watch it, but it wasn't THAT good (and I was expecting it to be THAT good). Among those 2 I think I liked "Van Helsing" better.
"Around the World in 80 days" was...kinda funny...but that was about it. On the other hand "Dodgeball"...now that was a FUNNY movie, I really laughed while watching it...good stuff. As for "The Terminal", it had its really funny moments, but it was kinda slow at some points, but since I was expecting it to be like that, then I wasn't dissapointed or anything like that, I actually liked it. From these 3 movie I liked "Dodgeball" the best (stupid and dumb sometimes, but funny).
Ok, what else?? "Shrek 2"...now that was real fun to watch. I REALLY liked it. I actually liked it more than the first one, and that is a lot to say. Definitely a 'must see' movie. "Harry Potter 3"...well, honestly I went to watch this movie out of curiousity. I didn't read any of the books, neither I watched the first 2 movies, so I didn't know what to expect from this movie at all. So I watched it...and well...it was interesting, kinda. I mean, by the end of the movie I was confused, some things I didn't understand, but then again, I guess that's normal for a non Potter fan. All in all I liked the movie, or at least most of it. I know a lot of people like to compare it to "The Lord of the Rings", but for me they are different movies targeted to different audiences...and well, while I consider LOTR to be majestic and an amazing movie, I consider Harry Potter to be entertaining. I might have to watch the first 2 movies in order to understand the whole thing better, especially since there are 4 more HP movies coming in the future....
"The Day After Tomorrow", now that is a movie I was really looking forward too. The special effects were great, but overall the movie wasn't as good as I expected it to be. So I will say it was a good movie and nothing more. "Man on Fire" on the other hand, I went to see it without many expectations but I really liked what I saw. Probably not among my favorites but still a great movie. And finally "Troy"....I was looking forward to see that movie for a long time, it was a good movie, very good some might say, but it wasn't as good as many expected it to be, I think it was hyped too much. They could have made of it an excellent movie but they decided to keep it simpler. I read the book and so I know they missed many things, especially the gods and all that stuff....but I won't complain much, it still was a movie worth watching.
Now there are more movies coming these next weeks, so soon I will be watching King Arthur, Spiderman 2, I Robot, Farenheit 9/11 among others. I am really looking forward to "King Arthur". Also looking forward to "Alien -vs- Predator", but I am not sure when is that one coming out....
XZeRo3003
26-06-2004, 03:22
now..now.. calm down my friend...
someone hre is a ig fan of hermione then.... ;)
Hey man, now I don't want to sound Pedophillic or anything, I'm NOT a pedophile, but Hermione is pretty cute. :zany:
:embarass: :hmmm:
Now, on a more serious and relevant note, I just returned from the theater where I saw "Fahrenheit 911." It was PHENOMINAL!!! Ok, let's put it this way, if anyone here has seen "Bowling for Columbine," the Documentary by Michael Moore, you know what he is all about. Now, if you are not an American, and have not yet seen a Michael Moore Documentary, Fahrenheit 911 will blow you out of your mind. This man is amazing, I really admire his work, and encourage you all to go watch it.
I know what you're thinking, "Na, I really don't like documentaries, they are boring and lame..." Well this is not your regular documentary, this is something else. This is comedy, mixed with suspense, tears, greif and laughter, all caused by this one man, this one documentary. ESPECIALLY if you are anti-Bush, go watch this film.
Well, over the last month and a half I watched many movies.... (in no special order):
Van Helsing
Riddick
Around the World in 80 days
Dodgeball
The Terminal
Shrek 2
Harry Potter 3
The Day After Tomorrow
Man on Fire
Troy
ummm, what can I say about them. I liked "Van Helsing", I didn't expect much from it and I actually found it interesting, so I wasn't dissapointed at all...not the greatest movie but no a bad one either. "Riddick" on the other hand, it wasn't as good as I expected it to be, not that it was a waste of my time to watch it, but it wasn't THAT good (and I was expecting it to be THAT good). Among those 2 I think I liked "Van Helsing" better.
"Around the World in 80 days" was...kinda funny...but that was about it. On the other hand "Dodgeball"...now that was a FUNNY movie, I really laughed while watching it...good stuff. As for "The Terminal", it had its really funny moments, but it was kinda slow at some points, but since I was expecting it to be like that, then I wasn't dissapointed or anything like that, I actually liked it. From these 3 movie I liked "Dodgeball" the best (stupid and dumb sometimes, but funny).
Ok, what else?? "Shrek 2"...now that was real fun to watch. I REALLY liked it. I actually liked it more than the first one, and that is a lot to say. Definitely a 'must see' movie. "Harry Potter 3"...well, honestly I went to watch this movie out of curiousity. I didn't read any of the books, neither I watched the first 2 <A TITLE="Click for more information about movies" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||movies|AA1VDw">movies</A>, so I didn't know what to expect from this movie at all. So I watched it...and well...it was interesting, kinda. I mean, by the end of the movie I was confused, some things I didn't understand, but then again, I guess that's normal for a non Potter fan. All in all I liked the movie, or at least most of it. I know a lot of people like to compare it to "The Lord of the Rings", but for me they are different movies targeted to different audiences...and well, while I consider LOTR to be majestic and an amazing movie, I consider Harry Potter to be entertaining. I might have to watch the first 2 movies in order to understand the whole thing better, especially since there are 4 more HP movies coming in the future....
"The Day After Tomorrow", now that is a movie I was really looking forward too. The special effects were great, but overall the movie wasn't as good as I expected it to be. So I will say it was a good movie and nothing more. "Man on Fire" on the other hand, I went to see it without many expectations but I really liked what I saw. Probably not among my favorites but still a great movie. And finally "Troy"....I was looking forward to see that movie for a long time, it was a good movie, very good some might say, but it wasn't as good as many expected it to be, I think it was hyped too much. They could have made of it an excellent movie but they decided to keep it simpler. I read the book and so I know they missed many things, especially the gods and all that stuff....but I won't complain much, it still was a movie worth watching.
Now there are more movies coming these next weeks, so soon I will be watching King Arthur, Spiderman 2, I Robot, Farenheit 9/11 among others. I am really looking forward to "King Arthur". Also looking forward to "Alien -vs- Predator", but I am not sure when is that one coming out....
Hi Goirre, I am also looking forward to watch Spiderman 2 and King Arthur. For the past 2 months I had been watching 20+ movies, either through renting or watched it in the cinemas.
I agreed that "The Day After Tomorrow" is somehow disappointing, in fact, its a plain, predictable movie.. Liked "Troy" as well, although many of my friends mentioned that it's over-hyped. Didn't bother to watch Harry Potter and LOTR though..
hey Housin, let me tell you, you should bother to watch LOTR ;) ...anyway, this weekend I saw Fahrenheit 9/11 and well....I will just say it gives you a lot to think about. Next weekend I'll be watching Spiderman 2 and the week after that King Arthur and Anchorman...then comes I Robot and more...great month ahead :D
Just came home from watching spideman 2.. :fright: (finally a chance to use this smilie!!!)
and well... personally i think its so much better than the first one.. :D :D
some corny parts.. but overall great way to spend 2+ hrs of ur time..
so if u have the time.. go catch it!!! :grinser::grinser::grinser:
begodude
29-06-2004, 22:45
help..... i can't get new movies here... its so far from civilazation... :D:D:D
begodude
05-07-2004, 01:53
I just watch LOTR the return of the kings last night on dvd.. woow... i like the war part... its so incredible.... :clap:
I saw one of the best movies, but yet the most terribly scary and horrible and ugly of all :(
Irreversible with Monica Bellucci... watch it, but it's not pretty, i warn you. Don't just watch the raping scene, coz you are also missing out alot by not seeing the movie. I think you should watch it if you think you're strong, coz you have to be strong when you watch it :(
I saw one of the best movies, but yet the most terribly scary and horrible and ugly of all :(
Irreversible with Monica Bellucci... watch it, but it's not pretty, i warn you. Don't just watch the raping scene, coz you are also missing out alot by not seeing the movie. I think you should watch it if you think you're strong, coz you have to be strong when you watch it :(
I haven't seen the movie yet ... is that raping scene so horrofying ?? I have a weak stomach ... :(
I haven't seen the movie yet ... is that raping scene so horrofying ?? I have a weak stomach ... :(
Yes it is, it's terrible :( no cutting, and same camera rolling the whole time.. i just cried my eyes out... i can't immagine what some women have to go through :(:(
But see it, amd turm it off if your stomach gets upset, hihihi
Yes it is, it's terrible :( no cutting, and same camera rolling the whole time.. i just cried my eyes out... i can't immagine what some women have to go through :(:(
But see it, amd turm it off if your stomach gets upset, hihihi
djeezessss ... :cpuke:
I thought discovery channel was terrible , but I think I won't survive this film ...
I saw one of the best movies, but yet the most terribly scary and horrible and ugly of all :(
Irreversible with Monica Bellucci... watch it, but it's not pretty, i warn you. Don't just watch the raping scene, coz you are also missing out alot by not seeing the movie. I think you should watch it if you think you're strong, coz you have to be strong when you watch it :(
Have you seen Lilja 4ever?
Have you seen Lilja 4ever?
I know the movie, my friend told me about it, but i'm gonna see it..
Have you seen it?
begodude
20-07-2004, 23:36
has anyone remember watching she's all that??
oh that was one of the worst and typical american high-school movie ever...
i mean like totally yeah... right
begodude
22-07-2004, 04:38
i watch the movie when i was still a teenager. remember loving that movie....
Milan4eva
24-07-2004, 01:32
Spider-Man 2 totally rocked!!! I mean I knew about the hype and rave reviews and all that but was going in cautiously. The most I expected was probably a great show that beat the first. But what I got was probably one of the best shows I have watched, if not the best!!! :)
Giovanni
24-07-2004, 05:22
you must see a cult of thrillers
PROFONDO ROSSO (DEEP RED) _ by Dario Argento
It's a thriller made in the '70, and Dario Argento's best movie: when Hitchckock saw this movie said "probably Argento will be the only who'll make a better thriller than mine"
The soundtrack is awesome, probably Oscar like, made by The Goblins, an italian group who made The Exorcist soundtrack as well..the jingles of these movies are the scariest ever heard in such a movie
The Argento direction is a bit weird: he likes to joke with the objects, with the dolls, with the knives with close shoots. Definitely to watch.
The story is based on a murderer of a maniac, eyewitnessed by the neighbour of the victim . While the assassin get into the home of his victims, a child's song start to sing, a sort of carillon. The neighbour start to investigate on his own with a journalist, but no longer the hunters get hunted.
The scenario is in the Torino of the 70.
Spider-Man 2 totally rocked!!! I mean I knew about the hype and rave reviews and all that but was going in cautiously. The most I expected was probably a great show that beat the first. But what I got was probably one of the best shows I have watched, if not the best!!! :)
And to watch the third one u gotta wait till 2008.. :eekani:
it was a nice movie to watch, lotsa action scene and moral story behind. but in my opinion we can't really compare the 1st and 2nd Spiderman show. it is a different thing; 1st show tells us about how Peter Parker becomes a spiderman whereas 2nd show tells us about how Peter Parker was torn between the jobs as superhero and a natural human being.
cant wait to watch the part where Spiderman would fight with Venom. but I think the next opponent would be Green Goblin's son who is Peter's best friend.
(I've forgotten about the story on the comic books already)
heidi azalea
25-07-2004, 00:36
anybody have watch King Arthur or I-Robot ???????:hopefull:
begodude
26-07-2004, 01:03
hey, i kinda have a question, does peter parker really wears spidey's suit everywhere like superman?
oh.. and I watched I-Robot... why???
hey, i kinda have a question, does peter parker really wears spidey's suit everywhere like superman?
oh.. and I watched I-Robot... why???
I wonder how superheroes can change their clothes so fast :rotfl:
at least Spiderman washes his "superheroes jersey". :grinser: :dielaugh:
was it nice? I-Robot?
heidi azalea
26-07-2004, 08:23
hey, i kinda have a question, does peter parker really wears spidey's suit everywhere like superman?
oh.. and I watched I-Robot... why???
I can't answer that, I should pass it to Spiderman's loyal fans. But one thing I should tell you that he's never wearing his underwear outside.....
Tell me more abt I-Robot, tell me your rating ! :D
I watched "The 13th Warrior" the other day, i thought that was pretty good, better than i expected. It's a few years old and it's not exceptional, but i just liked the whole Viking scenario. Some of the costumes/armour was fantastic, especially the Viking King who goes to save the village, he was great.
begodude
27-07-2004, 04:24
i have a question...
between superman, batman, and robinhood.. which superhero has the most self-confidence....??
its superman... why... they all had their underwear outside their clothes, but only supey had the guts to show his face... :D:D:D:D
Milan4eva
27-07-2004, 07:36
And to watch the third one u gotta wait till 2008.. it was a nice movie to watch, lotsa action scene and moral story behind. but in my opinion we can't really compare the 1st and 2nd Spiderman show. it is a different thing; 1st show tells us about how Peter Parker becomes a spiderman whereas 2nd show tells us about how Peter Parker was torn between the jobs as superhero and a natural human being.
cant wait to watch the part where Spiderman would fight with Venom. but I think the next opponent would be Green Goblin's son who is Peter's best friend.
(I've forgotten about the story on the comic books already)
I think the third one will be about Hob Goblin(if that's what he's called). And I guess he'll be Harry Osbourne. But there are rumours flying around that Spidey's nemesis in the third instalment will be the Lizard guy(again forgot his name). Yes I would definitely like to see Venom and Carnage. Isn't Venom the guy that gets married to MJ in in Spider-Man 2? The astronaut... Well, if it is then there isn't much waiting till Venom comes. Maybe 4? I would also love to see Shocker and Sandman(imagine the graphics!!!), but definitely not that old bird man(again, the name?)
And yes, the first can be compared to the second. Simply because they are both part of the same series. And Spider-Man 2 owns!!! Add this to the minute list of sequels that made it past their predecessors.
hey, i kinda have a question, does peter parker really wears spidey's suit everywhere like superman?
If you're talking about them wearing it under their normal costumes, then yes. But in the cartoon, I remember Spider-Man sticking his normal clothes on the wall in a web occasionally after he changed to Spidey.
And yea, I would like to know about I-Robot too! :)
I think the third one will be about Hob Goblin(if that's what he's called). And I guess he'll be Harry Osbourne. But there are rumours flying around that Spidey's nemesis in the third instalment will be the Lizard guy(again forgot his name). Yes I would definitely like to see Venom and Carnage. Isn't Venom the guy that gets married to MJ in in Spider-Man 2? The astronaut... Well, if it is then there isn't much waiting till Venom comes. Maybe 4? I would also love to see Shocker and Sandman(imagine the graphics!!!), but definitely not that old bird man(again, the name?)
From the comic I remembered that Venom is from the moon. So, yeah, probably the guy is the one.
By the time they finishes filming Spidey-2, I'd have finished my uni! :rotfl:
2008 is too long.. :wallbang:
Milan4eva
27-07-2004, 08:06
From the comic I remembered that Venom is from the moon. So, yeah, probably the guy is the one.
By the time they finishes filming Spidey-2, I'd have finished my uni! :rotfl:
2008 is too long.. :wallbang:
Was that guy Peter Parker's boss's son? If he is then yea, he's to one that's gonna become Venom, according to my friend.
And Dood! Spidey-2 is done! You mean Spidey 3 I suppose. And I heard the third movie will be out in 2007. Not that it makes much of a difference. It is still a very loooonnnnggg time. God knows where I'll be by then.
Btw, I know this is off topic, but does anyone know if Harry Potter 6 will be out in 05 or 06? And is it really called Harry Potter and the Blood Prince of sumtin' like that. What about the 4th movie as well. Are they gonna make one? I don't know how it's going to be possible(people who follow the books will know what I'm talking about). Still disappointed I didn't see Cho Chang in the 3rd Movie ;). Though to many people, Hermione was enough eye candy.
Btw, the 3rd prequel to Star Wars has been named. It's called 'Revenge Of The Sith' which is kinda cool and fitting. Think 'Return Of The Jedi" where good triumped over evil. This is just the opposite of bad over good.
begodude
04-08-2004, 22:12
i've seen spidey-2 and potter 3, well, potter 3 is kinda differ from the book, a lot differ i think
The Village!!!!
But don't talk about it here, because it would ruin the movie for the ones who havent' seen it, SEE IT! You won't regret it
The Village!!!!
But don't talk about it here, because it would ruin the movie for the ones who havent' seen it, SEE IT! You won't regret it
Totally agree, Sandra!!! I'd been waiting months to see this one!
Milan4eva
05-08-2004, 08:47
i've seen spidey-2 and potter 3, well, potter 3 is kinda differ from the book, a lot differ i think
Yeah, and that really sucked for me. The book was the longest yet the movie seemed the shortest. The actors really sucked(especially the one acting as Malfoy and also the new Dumbledore was soooo unlike Dumbledore). Damn, even Singaporean actors can act better.
But apparently, alot of critics liked it, saying it was fresh and didn't stick too much to the book. Then why is it an adaption in the first place? I really don't like this new director. And the worst thing was, NO Cho Chang!!! :D :D :D
The Village!!!!
But don't talk about it here, because it would ruin the movie for the ones who havent' seen it, SEE IT! You won't regret it
Have you both watched it? How was it?
Oh Debs didn't you think it was awesome??? Oh i loved it.. LOVED IT
Milan4eva we can't tell... you just have to see it, i assure you won't regret it :D IT's a terrific movie
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.