![]() |
|
|
#7066 | |||
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
You can't say anything about our other signings and you have no evidence for just about anything you say besides angry rantings since management isn't acquiring who you want. It's ridiculous... and it's getting annoying. Quote:
Juve have signed very few people. You should this mercato is NOTHING like the last two because management HAD A KICK IN THE REAR to wake up. Quote:
But I agree we still need one more striker at the very least and I think we will get that. |
|||
|
|
|
|
#7067 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Giancarlo Croat players were absolute class this past Euro.
|
|
|
|
|
#7068 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
Look I'm just sick and tired of people crying that Milan doesn't buy players they want, players that wouldn't even fit in Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7069 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Sometimes I don't know where to begin with you...Klasnic, Modric, Corluka,Srna were all brilliant IMO. But that does not mean Milan should sign them. It just means they were very good.
|
|
|
|
|
#7070 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
LOL. Klasnic is part of the past. I don't agree with you. Yes maybe they were very good, but they are not world class.
|
|
|
|
|
#7071 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
Quote:
correction; reja ebarassed carlo tactically
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7072 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
We missed Andrea Pirlo that game so it is no accident that we lacked a great deal of depth. And we simply did not have a player to make up for it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7073 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#7074 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#7075 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
Quote:
http://www.goal.com/en-india/Articol...enutoId=625056 maybe he isnt but food for thought. i'd love to see us sign him though. or canini although im not as familiar w/ him....this new crop of CBs are going to rise to the azzuri soon as cannavaro is getting old. it'd be a shame if milan didnt have them. I remember when basically the whole azzuri backline was milan players :-)
__________________
Last edited by Milano84; 29-06-2008 at 22:43. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7076 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
Inter Milan have deal for Cruzeiro star Kerlon
tribalfootball.com - June 29, 2008 Inter Milan have a deal in-place for Cruzeiro star Kerlon. Controcampo says the Brazilian youngster will move to Italy next season and be loaned to Serie A new-boys Chievo Verona. Kerlon's agent is Mino Raiola, who has Inter pair Maxwell and Zlatan Ibrahimovic on his books. The youngster has used Inter's medical facilities this year to recover from knee surgery. ------ cant wait to see gattuso deck him when he does his stupid seal dribble
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#7077 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Seedorf is a cry baby, he will not accept a bench role, just look at the way he left the Dutch team. He will be a cancer to the team if he is not playing. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7078 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Seedorf has been critical to our team so I think it's not only disrespectful but quite nasty to attack him the way you did. He's a superb world class player. A cry baby is something he's not. He's right. We don't really need Ronaldinho. What we need is a world class striker.
|
|
|
|
|
#7079 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
To critize Barcelona who had a disastrous run domestically in the last two years from the perspective of a Milan fan is just not right at the moment. B/c we finished forth and fifth the last two years in our domestic league. That even worse than Barcelona. Another thing is that, yes, you can say Barcelona had not won anything since 2006, but thats the same thing with Milan, bc the last time we won something is 2007. JUST ONE YEAR DIFFERENCE. If I am Adebayor, I will probably go to Barcelona b/c they will pay more MONEY. Remember, I said IF I AM ADEBAYOR, since it only makes sense, more exposure(CL), more money, easier league to score, a more youthful presense, also being there in the beginning of a new era(something that Milan cann't say, since the coach is still there and the majority of the team is quite old, on top of that u have someone like Seedorf(who plays for himself). The last part is given to the fact that Barcelona will sell ETO, R10, Edmilson, Marquez, and Deco |
|
|
|
|
|
#7080 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
First off, I thought we should not judge players by big tourny.
Well, I do enjoy the way Modric plays, but his size is what I think prevented Milan to reallly sign him. I mean, can u imagine having Gattuso, Prilo and Modric as the three midfield roles. They will have no protection from the AIR. Well, at least thats my opinion. I am sure if the midfield have players like Diarra and De ROssi, Modric would fit right in. As for Seedorf, for the last time, he is the only players that I have heard of who quit on his NATIONAL TEAM b/c he could not start, or as reported did not agree with Van Basten tactics(which is him being bench), and on top of that telling his club that he is not supporting the clubs signings. I strongly believe that if Milan does sign R10, Seedorf will ask to leave Milan right away. IF that is WORLD CLASS then I guess ADEBAYOR should deserve HENRY's TYPE MONEY for telling his clubs pay me or I will leave, since Seedorf is saying play me or I will leave. Rui Costa is WORLD CLASS, and that should be an example of WORLD CLASS player. JDT is another WORLD CLASS PLAYER, PIPPO is another. WORLD CLASS player are players who not only talented but also someone who plays for the team and not for stats and self. |
|
|