![]() |
|
|
#76 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Sorry for the delayed post above!!
![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
The ref, abysmal all nite, has sunk to a new low, soft pk...even if Favalli did impede him a bit.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Favalli gives away a penalty and gets a yc. He really is a poor mans zambro.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Heerenveen 1-3 Milan.
Lets put another 3 past these clowns.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
The ref should never blow a whistle again in life...terrible call for a clean tackle by Flamini...freekick in a dangerous area...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Too clever for their own good, nothing comes of the kick
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Nice ball by FlaminiJanku passes in for Pato but its deflected.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Good win, poor ref, stupid pk...no injures...I am happy.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
unless a disaster happens it should be an encouraging start to the group stages. 3 points away from home against what could have been tricky opposition is a great beginning.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Full time, job done, bring on sunday. Good night everyone.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
I honestly don't know if that's a penalty if you actually see it. Clear foul? Um....
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
I don't htink it's 'that' clear... but oh well whatever.
Some sense of humors from goal.com report: Towards the end of the half the Rossoneri pushed forward, with Emerson and Zambrotta providing dangerous crosses from the flanks. Perhaps word of Beckham’s imminent loan spell has inspired more training on set piece situations and crossing at Milanello. |
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
![]() |
Goals pleace
|
|
|
|