AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-18-2022, 04:07 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]20-25 for Bernnacer? IF Milan decide to sell and get less than 40 this management would rank worse than F&M.

I think he meant at least €20-25m + Van De Beek.
(07-18-2022, 04:34 PM)slifersd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Van De Beek has been really really underwhelming in EPL the man. Not saying he isn't talented, because i think he is, but he has done effectively nothing since they signed him.

To be fair he wasn't given many chances to shine either.
(07-18-2022, 04:46 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair he wasn't given many chances to shine either.

True, but those kinds of seasons often times kill a player's career, so we would be taking on a lot of risk signing him and hoping to resurrect his career.
CDK, Ziyech, Tananga guy or another defender and one more midfield signing were good to go
(07-18-2022, 04:56 PM)slifersd1 Wrote: [ -> ]True, but those kinds of seasons often times kill a player's career, so we would be taking on a lot of risk signing him and hoping to resurrect his career.

Yes, that happens. The sooner he makes a change the better the chance is to get back to his best. He always works hard and could use those past two seasons as motivation as well. I'd be willing to take a chance on him. Still only 25.
(07-18-2022, 04:34 PM)slifersd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Van De Beek has been really really underwhelming in EPL the man. Not saying he isn't talented, because i think he is, but he has done effectively nothing since they signed him.

In fairness United have made everyone from Varane to Pogba to Prime DiMaria look like the drizzling shits the last 6/7 years
(07-18-2022, 04:43 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]I think he meant at least €20-25m + Van De Beek.

Oh ok, sorry SkyEdge.

I look at calendar and see 6 weeks left in window but of course I don't think last minute deals are a good tactic for Milan these days. Other than CDK all the Milan rumours have almost died down, hoping there is behind the scenes action and not for August 31, for much sooner.
(07-18-2022, 06:44 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ok, sorry SkyEdge.

I look at calendar and see 6 weeks left in window but of course I don't think last minute deals are a good tactic for Milan these days. Other than CDK all the Milan rumours have almost died down, hoping there is behind the scenes action and not for August 31, for much sooner.

If you want action Reza then the club to follow is Monza & Uncle G not Milan & Maldini...
(07-18-2022, 07:21 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: [ -> ]If you want action Reza then the club to follow is Monza & Uncle G not Milan & Maldini...

Big Grin

Meanwhile Roma signed Dybala and the first time his name was mentioned in relation to Roma was less than 2 weeks ago, may be internal negotiation was longer but I see no evidence it was much longer.
(07-18-2022, 07:23 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin

Meanwhile Roma signed Dybala and the first time his name was mentioned in relation to Roma was less than 2 weeks ago, may be internal negotiation was longer but I see no evidence it was much longer.

If we are willing to pay him 6m a year, he would already be here but we simply are not interested to pay 36m over 3 years for Dybala while we can get CDK. CDK will cost us 10+m a year vs Dybala at 12m. If given a choice, I would pick CDK. Maldini would keep picking the younger option over experience.