AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: FC Barcelona - AC Milan (Champions League Return game 12/03 20h45)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I'm already nervous for this one!! We need one goal to qualify IMO. Barcelona need a super night to make them go through to the next round. I hope the team has learned from the disaster CL return game vs Arsenal.
wow
beppe so brave
opening a new one this early
the others will be mad at you if we lose Devilol
Lose yet get through is not bad Big Grin

However, I think we can even win there Big Grin
ofcourse we can aficio Big Grin barca sucks big time these days
It will depend on who scores the first goal.
If they score early on, then it's time to be scared. I think we can hold onto to our 2-goal lead though..and hopefully get an easy counter attacking goal.

In any case, there's plenty time to go before this one. Let's focus on Lazio for now!
greetings board!

My fear here is that a) its Barcelona, and they are world class although they have not been in good form of late, and b) more importantly, in these types of matches, how many games turn on a referee either thru red cards or penalty kicks?

Barcelona down two goals at home in the return leg... that almost begs for a first half send-off or red card. They are good enough where they don't need any help. Lets hope for a square match and let the best team win it on the field and not by the hand of some crazy referee decision. What perhaps works in our favor is that right now most in the media are simply hammering the red card send off in favor of Madrid that simply turned the game for United. Perhaps more pressure will be brought to make sure its a "sure thing" before such action is taken when we play next week.

That said, we are in very good form, Boatang looks like a new player ever since the arrival of Balo. We can do this!!!
I didn't watch Manchester United - Real Madrid today. How bad was that red card?
The ref ruined it, it was a high leg to the chest but not really deserving of much. Having said that Diego Lopez is perhaps even more responsible for keep Real in the tie, Casillas has thought him well Big Grin
It was a yellow card at most. Still, Madrid should've had a penalty and Rafael a red card for blocking a shot about 5 minutes later, so claiming the ref alone is responsible for United going out (as Ferguson and the English media will no doubt say tomorrow) is a bit over the top.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28