AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: General Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-09-2011, 05:42 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]don't be. you can have some too.
http://www.google.com/search?q=money&rls...76&bih=612

I checked out that music, and now I agree with Kaka1899. I will try to stay out of trouble by refraining myself from speaking the truth which is that it was a horrific song Big Grin and Reza should be banned for it. Big Grin I will simply say:

RUN, PEOPLE, RUN! Grinundwech

This is for you then:
Sagrin

Oh and by the way, thanks for the money. Big Grin
Now I am rich and my taste in my music is bad...I'll take it, without the ban Big Grin
(06-09-2011, 09:05 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Now I am rich and my taste in my music is bad...I'll take it, without the ban Big Grin

You traitor! Putting money ahead of music. Angry Grinundwech
(06-09-2011, 09:11 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: [ -> ]You traitor! Putting money ahead of music. Angry Grinundwech

That's not me. That's Metallica when they released the black album :p

(06-09-2011, 08:26 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2011, 05:42 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]don't be. you can have some too.
http://www.google.com/search?q=money&rls...76&bih=612

I checked out that music, and now I agree with Kaka1899. I will try to stay out of trouble by refraining myself from speaking the truth which is that it was a horrific song Big Grin and Reza should be banned for it. Big Grin I will simply say:

RUN, PEOPLE, RUN! Grinundwech

This is for you then:
Sagrin

Oh and by the way, thanks for the money. Big Grin

I thought I would hang in there for the entire 3:53 (the length of this youtube video), but damn, I just couldn't take it any more after one minute and 20 seconds.

I guess I have finally found the music that I will for sure stay away. Big Grin
(06-10-2011, 01:13 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]That's not me. That's Metallica when they released the black album :p

Icon_lol2 Still Black Album is still great though.

Haha my brother has gone out and left his Facebook logged in so I've changed his DOB to tomorrow so he gets loads of birthday messages, much better banter than setting a status as I love men etc.
Hahah that's good fun Kaka! Big Grin

Damn it feels good after a few drinks! Big Grin
Knock Knock! Anybody here? Seems that you're all lost in the transfer thread. Tongue Wink
watch this Turkish Ice cream seller, so funny