AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: General Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-13-2011, 08:52 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]We will never understand women , one thing I have noticed is TV and Movies have them srewed up.You're not like that was a thing my ex would say when something happened in a movie she thought was really romantic.Its a movie not real.It cant happen with the frequency it does in the movies.If I was rich then yes.Or maybe I'd by Messi for all of us.
But women are different in my experience , once they hit a certain age aswell(dont ask me that age) they want security house , money , to be looked after.Not all but most want to be the woman of leisure and not worry about money bills cutting the grass etc...That has nothing to do with what ye were talking about..lol

Anyway AxeOfPain , you'll know when you find someone special , ye'll be at ease straight away almost no awkwardness no silences even at the start it's great ...still do not use the 3 words of doom....kicker is she still may not be the one , as I found out wouldn't change a thing though.

True that, women are very difficult to understand, if not impossible. I hate certain movies sometimes, where everything is really perfect, and those people who believe those things can happen in real life.

Fortunately I'm not in an age where money is really important. At least for me they aren't.

Yeah, I know, I'm still young and have all the time in the world to find that special person.
(08-14-2011, 08:36 AM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]You have no idea how it feels to live among narrow minded people, somebody ask me ......... Confused
p.s. Is "Dirty Harry" a movie you'd recommend?
[font=Trebuchet MS][color=#9400D3]If you haven't seen Dirty Harry, you are missing one of the greatest movie characters of all time ............ It appeared in 5 movies from 1971 - 1988, but you better watch the first one. Dirty Harry (1971)

Thanks Zeekay, I'll try to find the movie and watch it when I get back to Tirana, as I'm on vacation right now. Will tell ya when I see it. Smile

I have a rough idea though. Where I live, even though it's a big city, also the capital, with a population roughly 1 million, they all look the same, have the same thoughts, same opinions, same ideas, like the same things, everything is the same. If you're a bit different, you're usually seen as a weirdo, gay, out of this world, not "normal" etc etc. Example, I have long hair, wear always black, sometimes t-shirts with metal bands on them, and a lot of times been, well, "discriminated" to an extent. Sometimes I've even got into fights just for my looks. Imagine that! It's like, you live in a free society, where you HAVE TO be just like everybody else. When it comes to opinions or lifestyle, everybody thinks that money, cars, fights, you know, those things you see in most action movies and listen in most of the rap songs, are the most important things in life. If you think different, you're a dickhead. I could go on and on all day, but just to give you a rough idea of how most of the people are here.

Guys I want an opinion about this building. http://www.berkshirefinearts.com/uploade...341313.jpg
http://images.travelpod.com/users/dbadge...tirana.jpg
Our government is thinking about demolishing it simply because it's a communist building and build a new parliament there. Thing is, it's one of the biggest tourist attraction here, if not the biggest, and a focal point where the youth gather and hang out. Should it be demolished or not?
(08-14-2011, 09:24 AM)theaxeofpain Wrote: [ -> ]Guys I want an opinion about this building. http://www.berkshirefinearts.com/uploade...341313.jpg
http://images.travelpod.com/users/dbadge...tirana.jpg
Our government is thinking about demolishing it simply because it's a communist building and build a new parliament there. Thing is, it's one of the biggest tourist attraction here, if not the biggest, and a focal point where the youth gather and hang out. Should it be demolished or not?
Only demolish it if they are going to make a better one ...

BTW, cars & money are important you know, I mean you definitely need them sooner or later in life & as for looks, thats up-to the person
(08-15-2011, 02:13 AM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]Only demolish it if they are going to make a better one ...

BTW, cars & money are important you know, I mean you definitely need them sooner or later in life & as for looks, thats up-to the person

Nah, they want to build a new parliament which is going to cost about 100M Euro, they are going to loan the money from some Middle East bank. That means they are going to cut wages, raise taxes and there will be fewer public places.

Of course they're important, when a certain age/situation etc comes. Not for me though, or at least for people at my age/my situation they shouldn't be. Traffic here is a big problem because people here use their cars a lot, and there are a lot of vehicles, a lot more than the roads here can handle, and most of them don't obey the traffic rules. It is a chaotic situation. That means a lot of unnecessary spending for oil/gas, when you can easily walk, use a bicycle or public transportation. These are the reasons that I don't really need a car, apart from the fact that I'm not really fond of them. Money aren't that important unless you have people to feed. That's my principle anyway.

About the looks, I know it's up to the person. If I don't like someone's looks, I don't judge the person. Here, anybody who wears different is judged by the public opinion, because they aren't like everybody else. You have to live in a 'certain' way to be accepted by society in general. To be honest I don't really care what everybody thinks of me, as long as I'm ok with myself, my family and my friends.
Hello, everybody, I'm a freshman here~~
Hey there v6, welcome Smile
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15017484

The speed of light broken? Sensational news if true.
Huge implications if the finding is confirmed
Our "general" chat just got very general. Big Grin
Big Grin
I am a general nerd Sagrin

Indeed, from "love" to "physics". I flunked both Grinser044