AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: General Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-25-2011, 12:48 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: [ -> ]being part french i'll offer my opinion! i'd say yes she does have feelings for you, what i would do next is offer to take her out on another date but somewhere where you won't encounter other people you know, take her to dinner for example that way you will really be able to talk and judge the mood between you both, just don't give her the three little words yet no matter how right everything feels as it could screw everything up.

Thanks mate for the advice. Met her a few times these days, but still not alone. I called her to meet her today, I was in a quiet bar, she said maybe. Then later i called her again, then she said she was somewhere else, and than asked If I could go there. I didn't as I had stuff to do. Hopefully one of these days we'll meet alone.
(07-25-2011, 03:19 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2011, 12:48 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: [ -> ]being part french i'll offer my opinion! i'd say yes she does have feelings for you, what i would do next is offer to take her out on another date but somewhere where you won't encounter other people you know, take her to dinner for example that way you will really be able to talk and judge the mood between you both, just don't give her the three little words yet no matter how right everything feels as it could screw everything up.

Thanks mate for the advice. Met her a few times these days, but still not alone. I called her to meet her today, I was in a quiet bar, she said maybe. Then later i called her again, then she said she was somewhere else, and than asked If I could go there. I didn't as I had stuff to do. Hopefully one of these days we'll meet alone.

maybe one of these days you let her call you Okmilan
Well, these few times we met, she did 'kind of' invite me Blush So technically I have to invite her.
like Kastriot kind of said don't keep phoning her, she might find it a little needy and be put off, you sometimes need to make yourself seem unobtainable and it will drive her crazy and will come straight back to you!
how did I not think of this earlier....ASK ZEEKAY (cupid) FOR GOD SAKE.... Big Grin
Thanks for the advices guys, I appreciate it.

Where is Zeekay when he's needed? Big Grin
(07-27-2011, 11:08 AM)theaxeofpain Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the advices guys, I appreciate it.

Where is Zeekay when he's needed? Big Grin

where you think he is, chasing beautiful women of course!
my little buddys Louis and Tilly have gone in for castrating and spaying, so nervous now the nurse told me that there is a risk of cardiac arrest when they give them the anesthetic :S can't wait for the phone call to come that they are both okay
(07-27-2011, 11:31 AM)Kaka1899 Wrote: [ -> ]where you think he is, chasing beautiful women of course!
my little buddys Louis and Tilly have gone in for castrating and spaying, so nervous now the nurse told me that there is a risk of cardiac arrest when they give them the anesthetic :S can't wait for the phone call to come that they are both okay

I thought of that... Big Grin

Hope they're okay Kaka.
they're both okay the nurse said when she phoned up, going to collect them in 35 minutes!
what happened to the mens paradise thread? or didn't we recreate one on here?
(07-27-2011, 02:43 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: [ -> ]they're both okay the nurse said when she phoned up, going to collect them in 35 minutes!
what happened to the mens paradise thread? or didn't we recreate one on here?

Which is...? Illuminate us please... :p